阅读once upon the timea time ,school lunch meant

阅读理解&&& Today was not a good day. Everything went wrong. First, I sleep late and Mom shout at me to wake up. When I went to the kitchen for breakfast, there was no cereal. I decided to have some toast instead, but I burned it. I had to eat it anyway because there was no more bread. There was no juice, either. I just had a glass of water.
  When I was almost at the bus stop, I realized that I had forgotten my wallet, so I had to go back home and get it. Of course, I missed the bus and had to wait for the next.
  I was late for school and the teacher told me to stay in the classroom at lunchtime to catch up on(弥补)the schoolwork I had missed.
  After lunch, it was the time to give the teacher our homework. I reached into my bag to get it but it wasn't there. I had left it at home. I was in trouble again.
  When I got home, I went straight to do my homework. Mom cooked fish for dinner. She knows I don't like fish, but she thinks it is good for her son. It was a horrible day. I hope tomorrow will be better.
1. What happened to the writer on this bad day?
  A. The writer argued with his parents.&
& & B. The writer heard some terrible news.
  C. Many small things went wrong.&&&
&&& D. Part of the writer's house was on fire.
2. When did the writer's bad day begin?
  A. In the morning.&&& B. At school.
  C. At lunchtime.&&&&& D. In the afternoon.
3. What did the writer do after he went home?
  A. He did some homework.&&&&&&&&& B. He made a telephone call.
  C. He made fun with his friend.&& D. He was tired, so he went to bed.
4. When you "burn" something, you ____________.
  A. cook it too long&&&& B. eat it too fast
  C. give it away&&&&&&&& D. make it very well
5. According to the passage, we can know ___________.
  A. the writer fell off from his bike&&&&&&&
&&& B. the writer went to school
  C. the writer got up early in the morning&&&
&&& D. the writer left his homework at home
1.C&& 2.A&& 3.A&& 4.A&& 5.D

我要回帖

更多关于 school lunch 的文章

随机推荐