上海出版社英语七年级初一下册英语unit2unit2的翻译/p18的翻译、、、急急急急急急

能不能翻译一下,这是人民教育出版社英语七年级下册,急急急_百度知道
他们不是。、他们在欣赏CD4,他们是&#47,我在清洁房间呢5、是,他不是。第二个句子是 鲍比每周六都会亲自下厨。 说说最后两张吧,他在打篮球,倒数第二张是造句;不、 她在洗自己的衣服3,是考察动词时态的造句 第一个句子是 吉米正在收拾屋子呢;不。6。 第一句是第一人称的现在进行时,不是的,第二句是第三人称的一把现在时 最后一张的句子是 1、我在观赏电视2、是;不,我是&#47、是,他是&#47,他们正在做操图片都看不清楚看不全。
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
人民教育出版社的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
第一个句子是 吉米正在收拾屋子呢。第二个句子是 鲍比每周六都会亲自下厨。
简单!自己动脑,防止老年痴呆
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁人民教育出版社义务教育教科书英语七年级下册41页2b翻译_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
人民教育出版社义务教育教科书英语七年级下册41页2b翻译
人民教育出版社义务教育教科书英语七年级下册41页2b翻译
第一段:亲爱的简,最近好吗?我在加拿大探访我的姑妈很开心.她在这里工作并且我将要去暑期学校学习.我准备学习英语并且多学知识.我也打算拜访我的一些老朋友.能再见到他们真是开心.现在是下午,我正坐在游泳池边上,喝着橘汁.天气温暖,眼光充足,这里真的很放松.再见.苏丽第二段亲爱的简暑假过的怎么样?你是在努力的学习还是在尽情的玩? 我在欧洲玩得很开心!我和我的家人在山上度假.我想给你打电话了但是我的电话坏了,所以我给你写信.你的国家很热,不是吗?这里的天气凉爽多云,正适合散步,下个月见.戴夫&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
牛津版七年级英语下册Unit Two测试题
七年级英语下册Unit Two测试题第一卷I听力:15%A. 听句子,选出正确的图片A
E1. ____________2. ____________ 3. ________________
4. _____________
5. ___________B. 选出所听句子的正确答语。(2遍)(
) 6. A. Yes, I like. B. Yes, I do.
C. Yes, I'd love. D. Yes, I'd love to.(
) 7. A. All right.
B. Not at all.
C. Never mind. D. You're welcome.(
) 8. A. Why not?
C. Let's go.
D. I don't want.(
) 9. A. I will.
B. I don't.
C. I won't.
) 10.A. A few.
B. A little.
D. Few.C. 根据对话,选择正确答案。(2遍)(
) 11. A. In 2056. B. In 2064.
C. In 2046.
D. In 2065.(
) 12. A. 60.
B. More than 60. C. Less than 60. D. 16.(
) 13. A. By cars B. By bikes
C. By planes
D. By flying cars(
) 14. A. People B. Computers.
D. Computers and robots.(
) 15. A. People. B. Nobody.
C. Robots.
D. I don't know.II. 单项选择 15%(
) 1. There is ______ "u" and ______ "s"
in the word "use".A. a, a
) 2. They like _______ in tall buildings because they can be _____ their friends.A. live, close to
B. living, close to
C. lives, closed to
D. living, closed to(
) 3. I do my homework ______ ten o'clock every night.A. for
) 4. This is ______ my pen. I'm writing with _____ pen.A. the, /
) 5. ______ does ______ packet of chips cost?A. How much, a
B. How much, anC. How many, an
D. How many, the(
) 6. It took ______ half an hour _______ his homework.A. her, do
B. him, do
C. him, to do
D. him, doing(
) 7. ------How many bottles of milk can we buy with that?------___________.A. No
C. Nothing
D. Not any(
) 8. There is ________ dog food.A. not
D. nothing(
) 9. The woman enjoys __________.A. sing and dance
B. sings and dancesC. singing and dancing
D. singing and dances(
) 10. Let's go _______
in the park.A. walk
C. walking
D. walked(
) 11. The pollution here ______ becoming more and more serious(严重).A. does
) 12. What about ______ our party later?A. began
B. beginning
D. to begin(
) 13. We need a _______ of bread.A. tin
) 14. Millie is a good swimmer, and she can swim _______ a fish.A. likes
B. is like
D. is likes(
) 15. You can choose ______ food you like in our hotel.A. some
D. anyIII、完形填空10%The telephone rings and Sue answers it. "
I speak to Mrs Potts, please?" a man asks."I'm afraid you've got the wrong
," Sue says."I'm sorry," the man says.A few minutes later the telephone rings
it. It is the same man. He makes a mistake again. Three minutes
the telephone rings once more, but she
answer it this time, It rings and rings. Her mother hears the
you answer the phone, Sue? she calls."Oh, all right," Sue says. "I'm sure it's that man again." But she is
. It is her father and he is very
. Sue keeps him waiting.(
)1. A. Shall
)2. A. number
B. telephone
D. place(
)3. A. more
)4. A. gets
C. answers
D. gives(
)5. A. ago
)6. A. goes to
B. would like
D. doesn't(
)7. A. sound
D. telephone(
)8. A. do
D. can't(
)9. A. right
B. correct
D. foolish(
)10. A. happy
D. tiredIV、阅读理解:10%(A)During the
at night we sleep. Our bodies rest while we sleep. In the morning we are ready to work and play again. While we are asleep our bodies grow most. Children usually need more sleep. We can get our lessons better and we feel better too, when we have plenty of rest. Boys and girls need ten hours of sleep every night when they are eight or nine years old. Our bodies need lots of air when we sleep. If we do not get enough fresh(新鲜的)air we'll feel tired when we wake up. While in bed we must not cover our heads. If we do, our lungs(肺)will not get enough fresh air. If we open our windows at night we can have plenty of fresh air. Cool air is better then warm air. Boys and girls must get enough sleep if they want to grow and be strong.(
)1. Our bodies grow most while we are
.A. eating
B. playing
C. sleeping
D. waking(
)2. Which is the best air for us?A. Hot air
B. Cool air
C. Warm air
D. Dry air(
)3. Too little sleep makes us
)4. How much sleep should boys and girls of nine ears have every night?A. Eight hours
B. Nine hours
C. Ten hours
D. Seven hours(
)5. What do the lungs need most?A. Fresh air
D. Exercise(B)Do you know Eskimos? Let me tell you something about their lives.Eskimos live near the North Pole(北极).There are only two seasons there, winter and summer.There is no spring or autumn there. The winter nights are long. You can't see the sun for more than two months, even at midday. The summer days are long. For more than two months, the sun never goes down and there's no night.Eskimos have warm clothes. They make their clothes from the skins of animals. From skins(皮毛) they make coats, caps and shoes.Near the North Pole trees can't grow, for it is too cold there. The Eskimos have to make their houses from skins, snow or stone. When they got out in storms and can't get back home, they make houses of snow. They leave these houses when the storm is over.Life is hard for the Eskimos, but they still like to live there.(
)6. Near the North Pole there are _______ in a year.A. two seasons-winter and summer
B. two seasons - spring and autumnC. four seasons
D. two seasons sometimes and four seasons sometimes(
)7. How long does the longest day or night last(持续) near the North Pole?A. 24 hours
B. Over a week
C. A month
D. Over two months(
)8. Eskimos use skins to make________.A. clothes
D. both A and B(
)9. There are no ______ near the North Pole.A. days
D. animals(
)10. Eskimos make houses of snow to protect(保护) themselves from_________.A. animals
D. rain第二卷V、词汇 25%A) 根据汉语提示写出合适的英语单词。(5')1. Eddie wants to _________ (订购) a pizza with one yuan.2. Millie and Simon often get to the centre of Beijing by _________ (地铁)3. Would you like to watch plays at ________ (剧院)4. She is a famous _________ (厨师) because she can make delicious food.5. Hurry up, or you will _________ (错过) the train to Beijing.B) 用所给单词的正确形式填空。(5')1. There is not much _________ (pollute) in Nanjing.2. I would like to live in tall _________ (build) because we can be close to our friends.3. KFC and McDonalds are famous ________ (west) restaurants.4. I go swimming in summer when it's warm and _______ (sun)5. A _______ (cash) is a man who collects money and pays the change back in a shop.C) 改错。(5')1. We have a big shopping mall. It's name is Star Shopping mall. ______________2. How many does this coat cost?
______________3. Sunshine Town is one of the beautiful town in Beijing
______________4. Elephant is the biggest animal in the world.
______________5. I live in a tall building have 35 floors.
______________D). 句型转换。(5')1.You can take a bus to the centre of Nanjing. (同义句转换)You can _________ _________ the centre of Nanjing __________ __________.2. Why not visit the Great Wall in the summer holidays? (同义句转换)________ ________ you _______ the Great Wall in the summer holidays?3.There is one tin of dog food in the fridge. (对划线部分提问)_________ ________ ________ of dog food are there in the fridge?4.Miss Wang is a worker. (对划线部分提问)_________ __________ Miss Wang ________?5. It's forty minutes away from the bookshop to the theatre.__________ __________ __________ it from the bookshop to the theatre?E) .句子翻译。(5')1.在树人学校有很多事可做。_________ _________ many things _________ _________ in SunRen International School.2.如果他们在英语上需要帮助的话就不必走得很远。They _________ go far if they need ________ ________ their _________.3.你还想要买点什么?_________ _________ do you want to buy?4.这些邮政卡片是Daniel的吗?Do these ________ _________ _________ __________?5.花园外是一个汽车站。_________ the garden ________ a bus stop.VII.阅读短文,回答问题.What do you hear? Sounds all round you! You can hear the sound of traffic, the wind in the trees, a dog barking, your own breathing and lots of other things.But what is sound? Sound happens when something vibrates(振动) or shakes. We can make something vibrate by hitting it. Try this experiment (实验). Put your ruler on your desk so that part of it sticks out (伸出) over the edge. Put your hand on the part of the ruler that is on the desk. Now pull the part that is sticking out over the edge down, and then let it go. The part you let go will vibrate. It will move up and down very quickly, and give out sound.The part of the ruler sticking out over the edge of the desk produced the sound. If you make that part longer, you will hear a lower sound. When you shorten it, you will hear a higher sound. Why does this happen?When you shorten the ruler, it will vibrate more quickly. When something vibrates more quickly it produces a higher sound. If you lengthen the ruler, it will vibrate more slowly. When something vibrates more slowly, it produces a lower sound.1. How does sound happen?_____________________________________________________________________________2. How can we make something vibrate?______________________________________________________________________________3. Can we hear a higher sound or a lower sound if we make the part of the ruler sticking out over the edge of the desk longer?_____________________________________________________________________________4. What does the word "lengthen" mean in Chinese?_______________________________________________________________________________5. What's the best title of the passage?________________________ ______________________________________________________VIII.首字母填空 10%The Yellow Mountain is o
of the most famous mountains in China. It is in the south of Anhui. Every yeart 2
of Chinese and foreigners pay a visit here. It's not f
from here. It t
you about three hours to get there by bus. You can also go there by train or by plane. While you are c
the mountain, you can e
the sea of clouds, wondrous pines and unique rocks ahead of you. In the e
morning when the sun rises, the sky looks b
. It's a r
nice place to v
.1.o_________2.t____________3.f___________4.t__________5.c__________6.e_________7.e____________8.b___________9.r_________10.v__________IX.作文 10%请你写一篇介绍自己家乡的文章. 内容包括:1.家乡的名称,位置2.你住的地方和周边的环境. 家乡的特色地方或食物.3.你在家乡通常可以做的事情.4.你对你家乡的评价._______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Keys原文:A.I usually eat Beijing Duck in Chinese restaurants.2. I always have a bowl of noodles for breakfast.3. I often go to Pizza Hut to have pizzas.4. I seldom eat cakes because of too much sugar.5. I never eat ice cream because I'll get fat after eating it.1. D 2. C
5. EB.6. W ould you like to go shopping with me?7. Sorry, I can't help you with your math.8. Let's go to see a movie tonight.9. Don't miss the great show.10.How much Beijing Duck can you eat?C.My future city in 2046 is a modern city with buildings over 60 floors. Nobody drives on the road. They use flying cars to travel from one place to another. People do not work in an office because computers and robots can do all their work. People can spend their time in the big shopping centre. People can buy very cheap things because robots can make everything cheaply.11. When is the future city ?12. How many floors does the tallest building have in the future city?13. How do people travel from one place to another?14. Who makes everything cheaply?15. Who needs to pay for the things in the shopping centre?Keys:1. pollution
2. country/countries
3. theatre
4. underground
5. choose6-10:
D C A C B11-15:
C B D C AIII、完形填空1. D
10. C阅读短文,回答问题.1.When something vibrates or shakes.2. By hitting it.3. We can hear a lower sound.4. 加长5. Sounds.首字母填空1.center2.underground3.pollution4.areas5.buildings6.close7.until8.choose9.Western10.localKey:A. 1) order
2) underground
3) theatre
5) missB. 1) pollution
2) buildings
3) western
5) cashC. 1) it's - its
2) how many - how much
3) town - towns
4) An elephant
5) have-withD. 1) get to, by bus
2) why don't, visit
3) how many tins
4) What does, do5) how far isE. 1) there are, 2) needn't, help with, homework, 3) what else, 4) postcards belong to Daniel5) Outside, isKeys:1. C七年级下册英语unit2 2b翻译_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
七年级下册英语unit2 2b翻译
七年级下册英语unit2 2b翻译
Michael:John.John:Michael.Michael:你在干什么?John:读一本书.Michael:你想到我家来吗?我们可以一起看录像带.John:好啊,你家在哪里?Michael:我家在桥街上,那是一条远离第五大道的安静的街.John:哦,好的,我知道它在哪里了.那里的转角处有个新宾馆.Michael:是的,街上还有一个小型超市,我的家就在超市的对面.John:好的,我2:30去见你.
1.(这个)图书馆在餐厅和超市之间2.(这个)公园在银行对面3.(这个)超市在第五大街上4.(这个)投币式公用电话在邮局旁边5.(这个)餐馆在邮局前面6.(这个)旅馆在图书馆后面 分分(*^__^*) 嘻嘻
斯科特有一个有趣的工作。他在电台工作的。斯科特,你是什么时间的广播节目?从晚上十二点到早晨六点。通常你几点钟起床?在晚上八点。然后我在九点吃早餐。这是一个滑稽的早餐时间!是的。之后,我通常锻炼10:20十一点,所以我上班从不迟到...

我要回帖

更多关于 初一下册英语unit2 的文章

随机推荐