英语翻译 我还开始写日记,想要把我的每一天都分享,都让无人知是荔枝来...

英语翻译:他是通过大声朗读学习英语的!时间流逝!我认为学好英语非常重要!我每天都记单词,读课文!我坚持听磁带、看英文节目提高自己的听力!我坚持用英语写日记以提高写作水平
英语翻译:他是通过大声朗读学习英语的!时间流逝!我认为学好英语非常重要!我每天都记单词,读课文!我坚持听磁带、看英文节目提高自己的听力!我坚持用英语写日记以提高写作水平
He is learning English by reading aloud! Time! I think English is very important! I remember words every day, read the text! I listen to the tape, watching English programs to improve their listening! I insist that keep a diary in English in order to improve the level of writing
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号哪位高手帮我写篇英语日记啊,初二水平的,把我写的汉语翻译成英语就行,100个词左右,可以去掉些_百度知道
哪位高手帮我写篇英语日记啊,初二水平的,把我写的汉语翻译成英语就行,100个词左右,可以去掉些
日 星期日 晴
今天,我起得很晚,吃饱饭后我就出去玩去了,不知不觉到中午了,想起作业还没写完呢,明天要上学了,所以,吃饱饭后我就开始写作业,作业真多啊,不过经过我的努力,终于写完了……晚上睡个好觉,明天要上学了
(呵呵,帮帮忙啊,周一我就上学了……快急死我了……)
提问者采纳
May 1, 2011 Sunday, sunny day, I got up late, eat dinner I went out to play, unknowingly to noon, remembering the job has not finished it, go to school tomorrow, so, eat fed after I started doing their homework, work really, ah, but after my efforts, and finally finished the ... ... night's sleep, go to school tomorrow照你说的翻译滴。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
May 1st, 2011
Sunday, Sunnyi got up very late this morning. i went out to play after breakfast. Suddenly ,I found out it was noon and i had homework to do.So i began to do my homework after lunch. there was so much homework, but i finally finished it .
i must have a good sleep tonight, because i have to go to school tomorrow.
May 1, 2011 Sunday, sunny
Today, I got up late, eat dinner I went out to play, unknowingly to noon, remembering the job has not finished it, go to school tomorrow, so I started to eat dinner homework , job really, ah, but after my efforts, and finally finished the ... ... night's sleep, go to school tomorrow
Today, I got up very late, after satiate meal I will go out to play, imperceptible to noon, remember homework haven't finished? Tomorrow want to go to school, so, after satiate meal I began writing assignments, homework really much ah, but after my efforts, finally finished... The evening sleep well, tomorrow is going to school
today was sunday so I got up very late ,Afer breakfast I went out to play with my friends.I suddenly remember that I didn't do my homework,but it was time to eat lunch now,I felt a little guilty.So after lunch,I began to do my homework,the homework is too much,i spared no effort to do it ,finally i finished all my homework.Today was a unforgettable day,i was very happy.大概就这样,你看看行不行。。。
On May 1, 2011 Sunday sunny today, I got up very late, after satiate meal I go out to play, and unconsciously to noon, of homework haven't finished it, go to school tomorrow, so, after satiate meal I started to write my homework, homework is yes, but after my efforts, finally finished... Sleep a good sleep, tomorrow want to go to school
汉语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译天呐,我主要是想不出题材来..暑假都呆在家里当宅女...不知道要写什么诶,要5篇...谢啦.尽量简单些,旅游日记也可以_百度作业帮
英语翻译天呐,我主要是想不出题材来..暑假都呆在家里当宅女...不知道要写什么诶,要5篇...谢啦.尽量简单些,旅游日记也可以
英语翻译天呐,我主要是想不出题材来..暑假都呆在家里当宅女...不知道要写什么诶,要5篇...谢啦.尽量简单些,旅游日记也可以
Today(May the seventh,Wednesday,sunny)is my birthday.My parents took me to the park.There were many people.Some of them walked by the lake,others talked under the tree,still others boated on the lake.Threr were many flowers in the park,they were red,green,yellow,blue and so on.The children singed and danced on the grass.I p今天(5月7日,星期三,晴)是我的生日.爸爸和妈妈带我去公园玩.公园里有许多人.一些人在湖边散步,一些人坐在大树下谈天,另一些人在湖里(on the lake)划船.公园里有许多花,红的、绿的、黄的、蓝的~孩子们在草地上(on the grass)唱歌跳舞,我和爸爸妈妈做游戏(play games).我们玩的很愉快.layed games with my parents.We enjoyed ourselves very much.
Today is how happy one day, because mother decided that has our exiting picnic! Each people make ready especially anticipation and excited, prepared the respective baggage to prepare to embark!
today,the wather is snuuy.i with my family go to the beach. the beach is very beautiful. sea is very blue.i very like it. i liying on the beach
comfortable.next we
have eat lunch.the food is very delicacies.today we very happy.帮我写篇日记,要求不高……把我写的汉语翻译成英语就行,嘿嘿,我急着要啊……尽量是初二水平啊……_百度知道
帮我写篇日记,要求不高……把我写的汉语翻译成英语就行,嘿嘿,我急着要啊……尽量是初二水平啊……
今天我起的很早,起来刷完牙洗完脸,我就和刘苗上餐厅了。吃饱饭后,就上教室里去了。这次来的可真早,教室里没几个人。我以后要天天来这么早,好好学习,争取考个好成绩……今天真开心啊~
提问者采纳
April 26th,2011
Today I got up early,
I washed my teeth and my face, then I went to the dinning hall with LiuMiao. Having finished our lunch, we went into classroom. This time I got here very early, there were few people. In the future, I will get early like today everyday, and study hard, then get a good goal.
Today I am very happy!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
汉语翻译的相关知识
其他2条回答
Monday,26th April, 2011
sunny day . i got up very early . After brushing my teeth andwash my face,i went
to canteen with liu miao. And then ,got
the classroom.it was so early that there were only few student .It occured to me that i will arrive at school early ,and make efforts to study for getting good grades. what
happy day today .
不管初几水平都不能 wash your teeth, 要说brush your teethi got up really early today. after i brushed my teeth and washed my face i went to the dining hall with LM. after we ate, we went to the classroom. boy were we early today. there were only a couple of people in the classroom. now i want to come to the classroom early like today everyday in the future. i want to study hard and try to get good grades. I was really happy today.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 心事谁人知 的文章

随机推荐