我喜欢打网球,但是我不能打得很好。 用我喜欢你英语怎么说说

当前位置: &
求翻译:我喜欢打棒球 我最喜欢打篮球 因为它能使我快乐 我两周打一次 我最喜欢的运动员是姚明 因为他打篮球打得非常棒是什么意思?
我喜欢打棒球 我最喜欢打篮球 因为它能使我快乐 我两周打一次 我最喜欢的运动员是姚明 因为他打篮球打得非常棒
问题补充:
I like to play baseball I like to play basketball because it makes me happy I have two weeks to play one of my favorite player is Yao Ming playing basketball because he played great
I like to play baseball I most like to play basketball because it will make me happy I hit a two-week meeting is my favorite player Yao Ming because he was playing basketball and are very good
I like playing the baseball I most to like playing the basketball because it can cause me to be joyful the athlete who my two weeks hit time me most to like is Yao Ming because he plays the basketball to hit extremely good
I like playing basketball playing baseball is my favorite because it can make me happy I hit two weeks one of my favorite player is Yao Ming play basketball because he was playing great
I like playing the baseball I most to like playing the basketball because it can cause me to be joyful the athlete who my two weeks hit time me most to like is Yao Ming because he plays the basketball to hit extremely good
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!他们俩个都喜欢打网球用英语怎么说_百度知道
他们俩个都喜欢打网球用英语怎么说
我有更好的答案
Both of them like playing tennis
They both like playing tennis.
They both like playing tennis.
其他类似问题
打网球的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:我是双重人格。时而开朗时而文静,我喜欢跳舞和唱歌,所以我本来想当文娱委员,可惜报名晚了。我家里有三个人,我喜欢打网球,游泳。是什么意思?
我是双重人格。时而开朗时而文静,我喜欢跳舞和唱歌,所以我本来想当文娱委员,可惜报名晚了。我家里有三个人,我喜欢打网球,游泳。
问题补充:
I am a dual personality. Sometimes cheerful, sometimes quiet, and I like to dance and sing, so I would have wanted to be civic members, unfortunately registration late. The three people in my family, I like to play tennis, swim.
I am a dual personality. When you cheerful and sweet, and I like dancing and singing, so I would have liked to, but unfortunately the civic members sign up for the night. At home I have 3 personal, I like to play tennis and swimming.
I am the dual personalities.From time to time open and bright from time to time gentle, I like dancing and singing, therefore I want to work as originally recreation committee member, what a pity registered is late.In my family has three people, I like playing tennis, swimming.
I am a dual personality. Intermittently bright and quiet and I like to dance and sing, so I originally wanted to be a member of the civic, but registration late. There were three people in my home, I like to play tennis, and swimming.
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!我喜欢打篮球。用六种方法翻译成英语_百度知道
我喜欢打篮球。用六种方法翻译成英语
提问者采纳
I like to play basketball。I like playing basketball。I enjoy playing basketball。I love playing basketball。My like play basketball。I like basketball。以上,希望可吣吐尺惶侔耗踌同穿括以帮到你。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
I like playing basketballI'm fond of playing basketballI'm crazy about playing basketballI'm keen on playing basketballI have fancy for playing basketball(have fancy for doing sth也表示‘喜欢做某件事情’的意思I enjoy playing圯榨冠雇攉概圭谁氦京 basketball
I like playing basket ball.I like to play baskeball.I love playing basketball.I love&to play baskeball.I am fond of playing baskeball.I enjoy playing basketball.I am keen on playing basketball.My favourite sport is basketball.I adore basketball,
I like basketball.I like to play basketball.I enjoy playing basketball.My favorite sport is basketball.I love playing basketball.Shooting balls in hoops excite me.
I like playing basketball.My hobby is playing basketball.I love playing basketball.My favourite sport is basketball.I enjoy playing basketball.I am interested in playing basketball.
I like playing basketball.I am a lover of basketball.I like to play basketball.I enjoy basketball.Basketball is my favorite sports.I am fond of basketball.
I like playing basketball.I like basketball.My hobby is play basketball.My hobby is to play basketball.I like playing basketball in my free time.My favourite sport is playing basketball.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“在运动方面我喜欢打网球、打篮球、打乒乓球,还有很多”用英语怎翻译?_百度知道
“在运动方面我喜欢打网球、打篮球、打乒乓球,还有很多”用英语怎翻译?
table tennis, and a lot of&In the sports I like play懿洞搬溉植防代囊ing tennis, basketball&quot
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 我喜欢你英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐