cnee ref ref是什么意思思

英语翻译提单上举例CNEE:SONY CO.,LTDC/O DELL CO.,LTD1000 ALEX BLVD.LOS ANGELES CA 90010请教这个CNEE是SONY还是DELL?1000 ALEX BLVD又是哪个公司的?_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译提单上举例CNEE:SONY CO.,LTDC/O DELL CO.,LTD1000 ALEX BLVD.LOS ANGELES CA 90010请教这个CNEE是SONY还是DELL?1000 ALEX BLVD又是哪个公司的?
提单上举例CNEE:SONY CO.,LTDC/O DELL CO.,LTD1000 ALEX BLVD.LOS ANGELES CA 90010请教这个CNEE是SONY还是DELL?1000 ALEX BLVD又是哪个公司的?
CNEE (收货人)是SONY.1000 ALEX BLVD 是DELL 的地址.因为是通过DELL收转.外贸术语大全_百度百科
关闭特色百科用户权威合作手机百科
收藏 查看&外贸术语大全本词条缺少名片图,补充相关内容使词条更完整,还能快速升级,赶紧来吧!
BAF 燃油附加费 Bunker AdjustmentFactor
BAF 燃油附加费,大多数航线都有,但标准不一。B/L 海运提单 Bill of Lading B/R 买价 Buying Rate都是外贸术语。CIF 成本、保险费加运费付至(……指定目的港) CIF 成本,保险加海运费 COST,INSURANCE,FREIGHTBAF燃油附加费DAF成本加运费(……指定目的港)&
  BAF 燃油附加费 Bunker Adjustment Factor   BAF 燃油附加费,大多数航线都有,但标准不一。   B/L 海运提单 Bill of Lading   B/R 买价 Buying Rate  CFR 成本加运费(……指定目的港)   CFR(cost and freight)成本加运费价   C&F(成本加运费):COST AND FREIGHT   C&F 成本加海运费 COST AND FREIGHT   CIF 成本、保险费加运费付至(……指定目的港)   CIF 成本,保险加海运费 COST,INSURANCE,FRIGHT   CIF(成本运费加保险,俗称“到岸价”):COST INSURANCE AND FREIGHT  CPT 运费付至(……指定目的港)   CPT 运费付至目的地 Carriage Paid To   CIP 运费、保险费付至(……指定目的地)   CIP 运费、保险费付至目的地 Carriage and Insurance Paid To   CY/CY 整柜交货(起点/终点)   C.Y. 货柜场 Container Yard   CY(码头):CONTAINER YARD   CFS(场):CARGO FREIGHT STATION   C/D (customs declaration)报关单   C.C.(运费到付):COLLECT   C.C 运费到付 Collect   CNTR NO. (柜号):CONTAINER NUMBER   C.O (certificate of origin)一般原产地证   CTN/CTNS(carton/cartons)纸箱   C.S.C 货柜服务费 Container Service Charge   C/(CNEE) 收货人 Consignee   C/O 产地证 Certificate of Origin   CAF 货币汇率附加费 Currency Adjustment Factor   CFS 散货仓库 Container Freight Station   CFS/CFS 散装交货(起点/终点)   CHB 报关行 Customs House Broker   COMM 商品 Commodity   CTNR 柜子 Container  DAF 边境交货(……指定地点)   DAF 边境交货 Delivered At Frontier   DES 目的港船上交货(……指定目的港)   DES 目的港船上交货 Delivered Ex Ship   DEQ 目的港码头交货(……指定目的港)   DEQ 目的港码头交货 Delivered Ex Quay   DDU 未完税交货(……指定目的地)   DDU 未完税交货 Delivered Duty Unpaid   DDP 完税后交货(……指定目的地)   DDP 完税后交货 Delivered Duty Paid   DDC、IAC 直航附加费,美加航线使用   DDC 目的港码头费 Destination Delivery Charge   DL/DLS(dollar/dollars)美元   D/P(document against payment)付款交单   D/P 付款交单 Document Against Payment   DOC (document)文件、单据   DOC(文件费):DOCUMENT CHARGE   Doc# 文件号码 Document Number   D/A (document against acceptance)承兑交单   D/A 承兑交单 Document Against Acceptance   DOZ/DZ(dozen)一打   D/O 到港通知 Delivery OrderECRS:(EMERGENCY COST RECOVERY SURCHARGE)紧急回收成本费。个别船运公司征费。  EXW 工厂交货(……指定地点)   Ex 工厂交货 Work/ExFactory   ETA(到港日):ESTIMATED TIME OF ARRIVAL   ETD(开船日):ESTIMATED TIME OF DELIVERY   ETC(截关日):ESTIMATED TIME OF CLOSING   EBS、EBA 部分航线燃油附加费的表示方式,EBS一般是澳洲航线使用, EBA一般 是非洲航线、中南美航线使用   EXP(export)出口   EA(each)每个,各
EPS 设备位置附加费 Equipment Position Surcharges  FCA 货交承运人(……指定地点)   FCA 货交承运人 Free Carrier   FAS 船边交货(……指定装运港)   FOB 船上交货(……指定装运港)   FOB 船上交货 Free On Board   FOB (离岸价):FREE ON BOARD   FCL(整箱货):FULL CONTAINER CARGO LOAD   FCL 整柜 Full Container Load   LCL(拼箱货):LESS THAN ONECONTAINER CARGO LOAD
FCR (货物接收证明): FORWARDER CARGO RECEIPT  FAF 燃油价调整附加费(日本航线专用)   FAF 燃料附加费 Fuel AdjustmentFactor   FAC(facsimile)传真   Form A ---产地证(贸易公司)   F/F 货运代理 Freight Forwarder   FAK 各种货品 Freight All Kind   FAS 装运港船边交货 Free Alongside Ship   Feeder Vessel/Lighter 驳船航次   FEU 40‘柜型 Forty-Foot Equivalent Unit 40’   FMC 联邦海事委员会 Federal Maritime Commission   FIO是FREE IN AND OUT的意思,指船公司不付装船和卸船费用   FIOST条款,指船公司不负责装,卸,平舱,理舱   FI是FREE IN的意思,指船公司不付装   FO是FREE OUT的意思,同理指船公司不付卸  GRI 综合费率上涨附加费,一般是南美航线、美国航线使用   GRI 全面涨价 General RateIncrease   G.W.(gross weight)毛重   G.W.(gross weight)毛重   N.W.(net weight)净重   G.S.P.(generalized system of preferences)普惠制  HB/L(货代提单):HOUSE BILL OF LADING   HBL 子提单 House B/L   H/C 代理费 Handling Charge  IFA 临时燃油附加费,某些航线临时使用   INT(international)国际的   INV (invoice)发票   IMP(import)进口   I/S 内销售 Inside Sales   IA 各别调价 Independent Action  JP---代表“日元”  FCL(整箱货):FULL CONTAINER CARGO LOAD   LCL(拼箱货):LESS THAN ONECONTAINER CARGO LOAD   LCL 拼柜 Less Than Container Load   L/C (letter of credit)信用证   L/C 信用证 Letter of Credit   Land Bridge 陆桥
LDP 完税交货价:landed duty paid  MB/L 主提单 Master Bill Of Loading   MIN (minimum)最小的,最低限度   M/V(merchant vessel)商船   MT或M/T(metric ton)公吨   M/T 尺码吨(即货物收费以尺码计费) Measurement Ton   MAX (maximum)最大的、最大限度的   M 或MED (medium)中等,中级的   MLB 小陆桥,自一港到另一港口 Minni Land Bridge   Mother Vessel 主线船   MTD 多式联运单据 Multimodal Transport Document  NOVCC(无船承运人):NON VESSEL OPRERATING COMMON CARRIER   NVOCC 无船承运人 Non Vessel OperatingCommon Carrier   N.W.(net weight)净重   N/F 通知人 Notify  O/F 海运费 Ocean Freight   O/F(海运费):OCEAN FREIGHT   ORC(广东地区原产地收货费):ORIGINAL RECEIVING CHARGE   OB/L(海运提单):OCEAN BILL OF LADING   OBL 海运提单 Ocean (or original )B/L   ORC 本地出口附加费,和SPS类似,一般在华南地区使用   ORC 本地收货费用(广东省收取) Origen Recevie Charges   OCP 货主自行安排运到内陆点 Overland Continental Point   OP 操作 Operation  POD 目地港 Port Of Destination   POL 装运港 Port Of Loading   PSS 旺季附加费 Peak Season Sucharges   PSS(旺季附加费):PEAK CEASON SURCHARGE   PSS 旺季附加费,大多数航线在运输旺季时可能临时使用   REF (reference)参考、查价   RMB(renminbi)人民币   PR或PRC(price) 价格   P/P(运费预付):FREIGHT PREPAID   P.P 预付 Prepaid   PCS 港口拥挤附加费,一般是以色列、印度某些港口及中南美航线使用   PCS 港口拥挤附加费 Port Congestion Surcharge   PTF 巴拿马运河附加费,美国航线、中南美航线使用   PKG(package)一包,一捆,一扎,一件等   PCE/PCS(piece/pieces)只、个、支等   P/L (packing list)装箱单、明细表   PCT (percent)百分比   PUR (purchase)购买、购货  S/O(订舱单):SHIPPING ORDER   S/O 装货指示书 Shipping Order   SEAL NO. (铅封号)   S/C(sales contract)销售确认书   S/C 售货合同 Sales Contract   SC 服务合同 Service Contract   STL.(style)式样、款式、类型   SPS 上海港口附加费(船挂上港九区、十区)   S.S(steamship)船运   S/M (shipping marks)装船标记   S/(Shpr) 发货人 Shipper   S/R 卖价 Selling Rate   S/S Spread Sheet Spread Sheet   SSL 船公司 Steam Ship Line   SDR special drawing rights 特别提款权  THC(码头费):TERMINAL HANDLING CHARGE   THC 码头操作费(香港收取) Terminal Handling Charges   T/T(电汇):TELEGRAM TRANSIT   T/T 航程 Transit Time   T/T(telegraphic transfer)电汇   T.O.C 码头操作费 Terminal Operations Option   T.R.C 码头收柜费 Terminal Receiving Charge   T/S 转船,转运 Trans-Ship   TVC/ TVR 定期定量合同 Time Volume Contract/ Rate   TEU 20‘柜型 Twenty-Foot Equivalent Unit 20’   TTL 总共 Total   T或LTX或TX(telex)电传  VESSEL/VOYAGE(船名/航次)   VOCC 船公司 Vessel Operating Common Carrier  W (with)具有   WT(weight)重量   W/T 重量吨(即货物收费以重量计费) Weight Ton   w/o(without)没有   W/M 即以重量吨或者尺码吨中从高收费 Weight or Measurement ton  YAS 日元升值附加费(日本航线专用)   YAS 码头附加费 Yard Surcharges
新手上路我有疑问投诉建议参考资料 查看谁能帮忙总结下船务方面经常用到的英语,对话.
谁能帮忙总结下船务方面经常用到的英语,对话. 300
补充:跟船长,船员交流
不区分大小写匿名
然后解压输入你的IMEI号是572就可以了.
hello captain
i&m broker...
我去船上时 有本专门的小手册 特别旧 很小 但很厚 好象不好买哦
内容挺多的 ...写不下
商务英语之船务术语汇总
主要贸易术语: 
(1)FCA (Free Carrier) 货交承运人 
(2)FAS (Free Alongside Ship) 装运港船边交货 
(3)FOB (Free on Board) 装运港船上交货 
(4)CFR (Cost and Freight) 成本加运费 
(5)CIF (Cost,Insurance and Freight) 成本、保险费加运费 
(6)CPT (Carriage Paid To) 运费付至目的地 
(7)CIP (Carriage and Insurance Paid To) 运费、保险费付至目的地 
(8)DAF (Delivered At Frontier) 边境交货 
(9)DES (Delivered Ex Ship) 目的港船上交货 
(10)DEQ (Delivered Ex Quay) 目的港码头交货 
(11)DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) 未完税交货 
(12)DDP (Delivered Duty Paid) 完税后交货 
主要船务术语简写: 
(1)ORC (Origen Recevie Charges) 本地收货费用(广东省收取) 
(2)THC (Terminal Handling Charges) 码头操作费(香港收取) 
(3)BAF (Bunker Adjustment Factor) 燃油附加费 
(4)CAF (Currency Adjustment Factor) 货币贬值附加费 
(5)YAS (Yard Surcharges)码头附加费 
(6)EPS (Equipment Position Surcharges) 设备位置附加费 
(7)DDC (Destination Delivery Charges) 目的港交货费
常用船务英语词汇汇总&
1、& telex released b/l&& 电放提单
2、& for your reference& 做为你的参考
3、& sign back& 签回
4、& Pls see attachment& 请看附件
5、& Pls sign back the telex releae letter .& 请签回电放信
6、& Pls find attached SO&for your reference (yr ref.)& 请查收附件做为你的参考
7、& Pls make sure your cargo will send to our warehouse before&tomorrow afternoon(18:00pm).
请尽量将你的货在明天下午6点前送到我们的仓库
8、& Pls see attchment and cfm the b/l of XXX. 请收附件并且确认提单为XXX是否OK?
9、 I receipted the telex released requirment , but no payment receipt , we can’t telex release this cargo.Pls mail it to me hurry!&
我有收到电放函,但未收到付款收据,请尽快Email过来,否则我们不能电放此票货物。
10、any question, pls feel free to contact me, tks!&
有任何问题,请及时联络我
11、Enclosed booking form for yr ref, pls fill it out by return&&
附件所涵内容给你参考,请填好后回传给我
12、 Enclosed our airport warehouse address for yr&send the cargo tomorrow morning&
请于明天早上送货,附件为飞机场仓库地址
13、Pls find the attached , 1 filed for two TELEX RELEASE B/L to CHICAGO and check it ‘s OK or NOT
请收附件,我已电放好了去芝加哥的两票货物,请检查是否OK?
14、Have received&& 已有收到
15、Received with tks. 收到,谢谢
16、Received and will arrange it.tks&& 已收到且将会安排
17、The s/o can use till next week.&&& 这份S/O下星期也可以使用
18、Please confirm the attached bill by return.tks&& 请确认附件并传回
19、Please kindly advice yr PO#.& 请提供PO号码
20、Please find the attached invoice for yr ref.tks& 请查收附件中的付款单做参考
21、I have release S/O to you , Pls received it . 我已有释放S/O给你,请查收。
22、Pls find attached the application form for telex release.& 请查收附件中的电放申请函
23、Pls see the attached that we had arranged the hb/l telex release.Here is the copy for you in your information.
&&& 我们已有安排电放提单,请看附件。这里有你要的提单副本数据。
24、Attached pls find the telex release form for your reference.& 附件中的电放申请函给你做参考
25、Pls kindly help to cfm with the client . 请帮忙跟客人确认
26、we need you support the commercial & P/L for our processed& 我们需要提供商业发票和清单
27、Pls kindly follow up. 请追踪
28、Which is the correct cnee? 哪个是正确的收货人?
29、Pls release s/o asap. 请尽快放S/O
30、PLS OPEN FILE FOR &B/L COPY, TKS!& 请打开附件中的提单
31、AMEND&B/L COPY, PLS CHECK & CFM&& 修正后的提单,请检查并确认
32、Please kindly see the attached file and kindly fill in by return, thanks. 请查收附件并填好后回传,谢谢!
33、PLS LOAD THE CARGO ASAP 请尽快装货
34、PLS ADV WHEN YOU CAN LOAD THE CARGO 请问你们何时可以装货?
35、Kindly pls note we’ll charge you cargo sorting fee HKD30/cbm for subject shipment as you didn’t sort the cargo at time of your loading.By the way, pls ask factory load the cargo per booking in the truck.
&& 在装货时,邮于你们没有分开货物,所以你们将支付30HKD/CBM仓库将货物分类的费用,以后下booking 请与工厂说明。
36、Kindly pls note we’ll regard your bkg note which sent to our CFS as SI, you don’t need to submit SI
additionally.
And pls confirm if you request to issue combine bl if yr bookings on same vsl with same shipper & consignee & notify name every time.
&请确认按你们的要求合并提单,如果每次是相同的发货人、收货人及被通知人的话。
37、Kindly find attached our office moving notice. Please be noted. 我们的办公室已搬迁,请注意!
38、pls note below our New Year's holiday (Jan.01, 2006) arrangement 请注意我们安排元旦放假的时间
39、It is pleased to talk with you. 和你说话很高兴
40、Here is the debit note for you ref,pls arrange the&payment &to us& 这儿有付款单给你做参考,请安排付款给我们。
41、Well received with thanks and will send the s/o to you asap, thanks. 我们已有收到并马上回传给你
42、Well noted with thanks.By the way, per the telephone conversation between you and our colleague/Jessie, the shipment ex yantian, could you kindly let your consignee and ralted party contact with us freely, for it is not efficient we informed our hkg colleague the shipment which was handled by Shenzhen branch, thanks.Any problem, welcome to contact with us freely.
43、you have not paied the freight yet 你还未支付此票费用
44、colleague 同事
45、I HAVE RELEASE S/O TO YOU , PLS RECEIVED IT. 我已有释放S/O给你,请查收。
46、XXX and XXX coalition a b/l&&& XXX和 XXX合并为一份提单
47、Please kindly book&the vessel by&LCL shipment for me, Thank you.&& 请帮忙订散货
48、Attached please see the B/L information of S/O&#(XX).&&& XXX订舱单补提单资料
49、CORRECTION& 修正
50、Direct Line& 直线
51、Nice to talk to you just now!& 跟你说话很开心I am WARNER XU from GLobeLink Shenzhen Branch.We learn from your customer ALL SPORT that there be a new shipment export from Shenzhen to BUENOS AIRES. We are the appointed (指定的)forwarder of your customer in China.It is a pleasure (愉快)to cooperation(合作) with you for coming shipment. Now, glad(乐意) to send you our booking form(see attachment).&Feel free to contact me(很乐意联系我) if you need any assistance(协助) from myside. Looking forward our more and further cooperation(更多的合作)
***& Our office will be closed during 01 Oct. to 07 Oct. as the National Day. And will work after 08 Oct.&& ***
52、Attached is the new booking.& 附件是新的booking
53、YOUR BOOKING WELL RECEIVED WITH TKS.AND PLS WAIT MY FURTHER NOTICE TO ARRANGE THIS SHIPMENT&&&
(你的booking我已收到,此外请等待我们安排这班船的通知)
54、Pls. kindly find our booking form&& 请收我们的booing格式
55、Pls. kindly find the revised B/L draft and confirm to me. 请看我们修正的提单并且确认给我。
56、BTW , Pls. fax your banks slip to me asap. 顺便说一句请尽快传银行水单给我.
57、PLS KINDLY OPEN THE FILE FOR TELEX RELEASED LETTER.TKS
58、Pls. kindly find the Telexed HB/L. SZXLGB001297. 请查收电放后的提单
59、Well noted, I'll inform our overseas agent release cargo& 收到,我会通知我们的国外货代释放此货
60、Attached pls find the new booking for the DELTA GOLF CO,customer shipment.and pls release me the S/O.
61、Well noted.
62、we think this ship schedule is very convenient to us ,pls release me the s/o,tks.
&&& 我认为这班船期很适合我们,请放S/O给我,谢谢。
63、We will ship this cargo on Feb-07 我们的货好日期为2-7
64、Here is the new booking for the AGD customer ,pls check with the customer to use cfs or 1*20GP.any problem pls let me know
&& 这是AGD客人的新booking,请和客人确认是走散货还是20”柜,有任何问题请告知我.
65、pls tell me the last cfs cut off time of this year ,and when you will have the spring vacation?
the cargo is ship to chicago,USA.We need it to arrange the shipt.pls kindly understand.
&& 请告诉我今年散货最后交货时间,还有你们春节放假时间表?我们有货要到美国芝加哥,我们要安排出货,请知悉.
66、by ocean shipment 海运
67、For the attachment ,I have confirmed it to u &already. 这个附件我已有确认给你。
68、Sorry for let you confused, We have checked with my factory,they can't catch this shipt,Have you give me the last shipt S/O in this year?
&&& (对不起给你造成了困扰,我有问过工厂他们赶不上此班船)
69& Pls kindly release me the SO asap.As you know,the CFS&cut off time is FEB-12,11.00,We will arrange it in FEB-10.and then We can catch the shipt.Pls kindly check.
&&& 请尽快释放S/O,你也知道散货截关时间为2月12日,我们将安排10号出货才能赶上这般船,请确认。
70、Thank you very much, it is very clear.I'll check and vsl details with colaoder and prepare the draft b/l & invoice for your checking very soon
&& (非常感谢你,我将尽快提供有格式的详细提单及发票给你)
71、Sorry for that, pls find attached right s/o for this &shipt, pls arrange accordingly.
&&& (非常抱歉,请查收附件正确的S/O,请尽快安排)
72、I have fax& for u,pls cfm theSZFXT0720030 BL&DN,and offer the invoice title asap.thks
&&&& (我已传真给你,请确认这个提单和费用并提供发票抬头,谢谢)
73、For the s/o UPSSZU ,pls release me the D/N .We will arrange the payment
&& (关于UPSSZU,请尽快放给我d/N ,我们将尽快安排付款)
74、This the TOPMAX RESOURCES LTD .I'm diana on behalf of the shipment .Now we'd like to booking cfs for the PINEMEADOW customer,pls give me theblank booking format.
75、Please check the hbl draft and debit note and fill out the telex release letter.
&&& (请检查提单格式及D/N并填好电放信)
76、Attached is the new booking for the PINEMEADOW customer .
pls check with customer to use the 1*20GP or use CFS?
77、Have you received my new booking ,i have faxed you yesterday,and i called you many times,but the phone is always busy.
&78、Attached pls find the SI for the S/O#UPSXZU 请查看s/o为XXX的补提单资料.
79、For this problem,I don't know much about that ,pls kindly direct check with the customer.
80、 would you provide stamped telex released B/L NO#SZX for me?
81、Thanks for your good cooperation.you have a high efficiency,we will arrange the payment asap,谢谢你的友好合作,你的办事效率真高,我们会尽快安排付款。
82、I have&phoned &Miss yang just now, she will fax it to you. because something wrong with her email now
我刚和杨’S通过电话,她会传真给你,因为她的邮件现在有些问题。
83、can we catch the vessel closed this week?&Our goods is&ready now.
&&&& 我们能赶上本周截关的船吗?我们的货已备好
84、We will arrange this cargo to your warehouse tomorrow.
if you are free,pls email your price list to us,maybe we can cooperate in the future .
我们将尽量安排明天将货送到仓库,如果你有空的话请将你们的运输报价表Email给我,或许我们在将来有合作的机会。
85、We were requested by Mr. Kin Chan of Nexgen Golf to pull out 6 cartons (any 6 cartons from
carton number 5 – carton number 34) and ship these 6 catons by air to Toronto
Now we are checking some details with destination, pls communicate with your client/Nexgen for the status.I’ll keep you on posted.
86 pls send me the d/n and make b/l for original. 请将D/N传给我并制作正式提单。
87.Any problem pls feel free to contact us.
相关知识等待您来回答
贸易领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 ref是什么意思 的文章

 

随机推荐