开头是do not send your kids to school withoutbed and breakfastt的一篇阅读理解。

《英语测试报》与2007年高考试题高考一结束,来自全国各地师生感谢的电话络绎不绝,英语测试报太棒了,直接命中高考原题,并且与高考题是一模一样的,真是太神了。直接命中高考原题,创造了业内前所未有的奇迹!&单项填空&江苏33题和山东高考专版51期27题,都是考查非限制性定语从句。【高考原题】He was educated at a local high school, ________ he went on to Beijing.University.A. after which&&&&&&&&& B. after that&&& C. in which&&&& D. in that 【报纸再现】He was educated at a local grammar school, ________ he went on to Cambridge.A. from which&&&&&&&&& B. after that&&& C. after which&&&& D. from this全国II20题与山东高考专版51 期33题,都是考查be going to 结构。【高考原题】CTom, you didn’t come to the party last night?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& CI ____, but I suddenly remembered I had homework to do.A. had to&&&&&&&&&& B. didn’t &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. was going to&&&&&&&&&&&& D. wouldn’t【报纸再现】―Alice, why didn’t you come yesterday?   ― I______, but I had an unexpected visitor.  A. had &&&&&& &B. would && C. was going to   D. did 2007年高考英语全国卷II9.&&&&&& After two years’ research, we now have a ____ better understanding of the disease.A. very&&&&&B. far&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. fairly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. quite★报纸原文再现:译林牛津高二同步辅导版第44期A4版语法小练兵2. His composition is _______ better than mine.& A. very&&&&& B. too&&& C. far&&&& D. near&山东卷1. 高考山东卷第22题与我报高三山东高考专版第28期31题、第32期26题考点一致,都是考查whoever的用法。山东卷高考原题22. Could I speak to _______ is in charge of International Sales, please? A.anyone& B.someone&&&& C.whoever&& D.no matter who& ★报纸原题再现:31. Stand here and try to find out _______ leaves the lab last without tuning off the lights. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. whomever& B. whoever&&& C. no matter who&& D. no matter whom2. 高考山东卷第30题与我报高三外研第13期语法专训第6题考点一致,都是考查where引导定语从句的用法。山东卷高考原题:―Where did you get to know her? ―It was on the farm _______ we worked. A.that&&&&&&& &B.there C.which &&&&&&D.where ★报纸原题再现6. Art museums are places ____ people can learn about various cultures.& A. which&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. that&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. where&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. who&★报纸原题再现:3. 高考山东卷第25题与我报高三外研第16期第34题以及高三山东高考专版第48期第24题考点一致,都是考查动词短语call for的用法。高考原题3:25. It’s the sort of work that _______ a high level of concentration. A. calls for&& B. makes up C. lies in&&&& D. stands for && ★报纸原题再现:我报高三外研第16期第34题34. He can’t go to work next week because his illness _______ a new treatment.&&& A. calls for&& B. asks for&& C. waits for&&& D. calls on4. 高考山东卷第23题与我报高二外研新标准版第3期第23题考点一致,考查的是短语not really的用法。高考原题: 23.―Have you been wasting time on computer games again? ― _______. I’ve been studying a lot and I need a break. A.No way&&&& B.Not really C.I don’t agree& D.I couldn’t agree more &&★报纸原题再现:我报高二外研第3期第23题&23. ――Do you believe a person will be alive forever?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ――_____. It’s just a fantasy.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. Not really&& B. Of course&&& C. Not especially&& D. My pleasure★报纸原文再现:2007年高考英语全国卷II17. _______ matters most in learning English is enough practice.& &A. What&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Why&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Where&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Which★报纸原文再现:高三外研第26期4. _______ made him upset was that fewer and fewer customers came to his shop recently. && A. That& &&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& B. It&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. What&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& D. Which 2007年高考英语全国卷II19.&& ― Could you tell me the way to ____ Johnsons, please?― Sorry, we don’t have ____ Johnson here in the village.A. the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. /; the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. /★报纸原文再现:21.&& ― Hello, could I speak to Mr. Smith?― Sorry, wrong number. There isn’t _______ Mr Smith here.A. 不填&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& B. a&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. the&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. one2007年高考英语湖南卷32. By serving others, a person focuses on someone other than himself or herself, ___________ can be very eye-opening and rewarding. && A. who&&&&&&&&&&& B. which &&&&&&&&&&C. what&&&&&&&&&& &&D. that ★报纸原文再现:5. He was admitted by Tsing Hua Univesity, ______, of course, made his family very happy.& A. who&& &&&&&&&&&&&& B. that&& &&&&&&&&&&&C. what&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. which2007年高考英语湖南卷33. Most birds find it safe to sleep in the trees, but ________ they have eggs or young chicks, they don’t use a nest. && A. why&&&&&&&&&&& B. how&&&&&&&&&&& C. unless&&&&&&&&& D. where ★报纸原文再现:译林牛津高二同步辅导版第39期语法小练兵1. _______ you have tried it, you can’t imagine how pleasant it is. A. Unless& &&&&&&&&B. Because&&&&&&&& &&&C. Although&&&&&&&&& D. When 2007年高考英语浙江卷20. ______ by a greater demand of vegetables, farmers have built more green houses.& A. Driven&&&& B. Being driven&&&&&& C. To drive&&&&&& D. Having driven ★报纸原文再现:高二译林牛津第32期单元检测题34. _______ out after a whole day’s climbing, he lay down and soon fell asleep.&&&&&& A. Wearing&&&& B. Being worn&&&&&&& C. Worn &&&&&& D. Having worn2007年高考英语四川卷26.Peter received a letter just now ________ his grandma would come to see him soon.&&& A.said&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.says&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. saying &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.to say★报纸原文再现:译林牛津高二同步辅导版第37期综合检测题31. As soon as I entered& Evan’s company I saw a board ________ “Welcome to Evans”.A. says&&&&& &&&&&&&&&B. say&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. saying&&& &&&&&&&&&D. to say2007年高考英语北京卷33. Leave your key with a neighbor ___& you lock yourself out one dayA. ever since& B. even if&&& C. soon after&&&&& D. in case2007年高考英语重庆卷22. My parents live in a small village. They always keep candles in the house _____ there is a power out. A. if&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. unless&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. in case&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. so that★报纸原文再现:译林牛津高二同步辅导版第42期A4版趁热打铁9. She didn’t leave the room ________ there were calls for him.A. therefore&&&& B. in case &&&&&&C. otherwise&&&&&&& D. even if2007年高考英语卷2. It is reported that the floods have left about _________ people homeless.& A. two thousand &&&B. two-thousands&&& C. two thousands&&& D. two thousands of ★报纸原文再现:高三外研第15期单元检测题7. ________ people were killed in World War II.& A. Several million &&B. Many millions&& C.Several millions&& D. Many million2007年高考英语浙江卷10. It _____ we had stayed together for a couple of weeks ____ I found we had a lot in common.& A. when&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & B. that&&& & C. wasn’ when&&&&&&&&&&& D. wasn’ that★报纸原文再现:高三人教新课标第17期单选24. ____ was not until the boy failed again ____ he realized that his father was right.A. It; when B. It; that& C. T when D. T that高二译林牛津第29期单元检测题29. It wasn’t until nearly a month later ______ I received the president’s reply to my request. A.since &&&&&&&&&B.when &&& &&&&&&C.as &&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&D.that 高二译林牛津第37期A4版语法小练兵5. It was not until she got home _______ Jennifer realized she had lost her keys. A. when&&&&&&& & &B. that&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& C. where&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& D. before 2007年高考英语浙江卷17. Professor James will give us a lecture on the Western culture, but when and where ____ yet.& A. hasn’t been decided &&&&&B. haven’t decided&&&& C. isn’t being decided&&&&&& D. aren’t decided★报纸原文再现:高三外研第13期单元检测题3. When and where to have a picnic with our friends _____ not decided yet.& A. are&&& B. were&&& C. was&&& &D. is 2007年高考英语安徽卷21. The field research will take Joan and Pa it will be a long time _____ we meet them again.&&&& A. after&&&&&&&&&&&& B. before &&&&&&&&&&&&C. since&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & D. when2007年高考英语江西卷29. He was told that it would be at least three more months _________ he could recover and return to work.A. when&&&&&&&&&&& B. before&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. since&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. that★报纸原文再现:高三人教新课标第22期单选33. Having been under great pressure for months, these students are in a very bad condition, and it will be quite a long period _____ their health returns to normal.A. before B. until C. when D. after译林牛津高二同步辅导版第36期综合检测题25. Scientists say it may be five or ten years _________ it is possible to test this medicine on human patients.A. since&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. after&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. before 2007年高考英语安徽卷22. Little _______ that we were watching his every move, so he seemed to be going his own way in this business.&&&& A. he realized&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. he didn’t realize&&&&&&&& &&&& C. didn’t he realize&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. did he realize★报纸原文再现:高二冀教第12期第4版挑战自我中的第4题Little ______ about his own safety, though he was in great danger himself.A. does he care&& B. did he care&&&& C. he cares&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. he cared 2007年高考英语安徽卷34. Last week, only two people came to look at the house, _______ wanted to buy it.&& A. none of them&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. both of them&&&&&&&& && C. none of whom&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & D. neither of whom★报纸原文再现:高三外研第24期33. The old lady had one son and two daughters, _____ treated her well, ____ made her very sad.A. as&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. whichC. which& &&&&&& &&&&&& D. which2007年高考英语陕西卷10. ________ that Marie was able to set up new branches elsewhere.&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&A. So successful her business was&&&&&&& B. So successful was her business& C. So her business was successful&&&&&&& D. So was her successful business★报纸原文再现:25. So seriously ______ in the accident that he was sent to hospital at once. A. the driver was injured&&&&&&&&& &&&&&B. was the driver injured&& &C. the driver did injure&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&D. did the driver injure高二译林牛津第42期A4版语法小练兵8. ________ his appearance that everyone recognized him easily.&&&&&& A. So was special&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Was so special&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&C. So special was& &&&&&&&&& & D. Special so was2007年重庆卷34题34.& Strange as it might sound, his idea was accepted by all the people at the meeting.&&&&& &★报纸原文再现:& 高二冀教第12期综合检测题34. Poor as they are, they are generous and friendly to others.2007年高考英语天津卷5. Hardly could he _________ this amount of work in such a short time.A. get through&&&&& B. get off&&& C. get into&&&& D. get down★报纸原文再现:译林牛津高二同步辅导版第29期A4版语法小练兵1. ― Are you ready to leave?& ― Almost. I’ll be ready to go as soon as I ______ putting the clean dishes away.& A. get through& &&&&&& B. give up&&&&&& C. go on &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. set about 2007年高考英语福建卷33. The news of the major’s coming to our school for a visit was ________ in the radio yesterday.&& A. turned out&&&& B. found out&&&&&&&&& C. given out &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. carried out ★报纸原文再现:高三外研第17期单元检测题23. She made me promise not to ______ the place where it was hidden.&& A. give up&&&& B. give in&&&&&&&&& C. give out&&&&&& D. give away&&&& 重庆高考原题:& 28. Leonardo da Vinci (1452 - 1519) is said to have bought birds kept in cages in order to.&&&& 报纸原文再现:高二冀教第15期单选第29题&&&& ―& Professor Li is said to have studied in London.&&&&&& &― No wonder he knows a lot about England.2007年江苏高考&& 24. ―Have you come up with some new ideas?―Yeah. I’ll tell you later.★报纸原文再现:高二冀教第5期综合检测题中的第29题Very few scientists come up with completely new answers to the world’s problems.2007年辽宁卷高考原题:32. We had to wait half an hour although we had already booked a table. 报纸原文再现:重大高二第17期25. He went out to meet his friend though it was raining heavily outside. 2007年安徽卷高考原题:29. John received an invitation to dinner, and with his work finished, he gladly accepted it.报纸原文再现:重大高二第18期的单选24题24. Just show me the piece of paper with his name written on.2007年宁夏卷高考原题:8. If he had not hurt his leg, John would have won the race.报纸原文再现:重大高二第18期11. If she had come to the party yesterday, she would have met my sister.& 重大高二第22期的单选13. If my lawyer had been here last Saturday, he would have prevented me from going there. 湖南卷高考原题:34. “Things lost never come again!” I couldn’t help talking to myself. 报纸原文再现:重大高二第21期单选14. Five people won the “China’s Green Figure” award, a title given to ordinary people for their contribution to environmental protection.重大高二第21期(语法)14. All the things considered in his proposal is of greater value than yours.浙江卷高考原题:5. Why not try your lick downtown, Bob? That’s where the best jobs are.报纸原文再现:重大高二第23期1.&&&&&& Go and get your coat. It’s where you left it.高考湖北卷完成句子高考原题: 31.They sat together around the table, with &&&&&&&&&(门关着),(shut)31. the door shut报纸原文再现: 高三湖北版第49期 第39题39. ____(做完所有作业后), he went to bed. (with)With all his homework done三.湖北卷32. I haven’t the slightest idea &&&&&&&&&(他正在说什么). (talk)32. &&(of) what he’s talking about高三湖北第47期36. I have no idea ____ (他发生了什么事). (happen)what has happened to him&高考湖北卷高考原题:22. Emergency line operators must always&&&&&&&& calm and make sure that they get all the information they need to send help.A. grow&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. appear&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. become&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. stay报纸原文再现:高三湖北第44期第22题It is said that the weather would ____ hot for another three or four days.A.&&&&& look& B. make &C. stay& D. get 考点相同的试题:1、& 山东卷29题与山东高考专版43期33题都是考查while 表示“尽管”2、& 山东卷30题与山东高考专版33期33题都是考查where引导的定语从句。3、& 山东卷27题与山东高考专版35期28题都是考查it 的用法。4、& 全国II 17题和山东高考专版47期23题都是考查what 引导的名词性定语从句。5、& 江苏22题和山东高考专版31期34题考查must have done 的用法。6、& 全国II 26题和山东高考专版31期4版17题都是考查unless的用法。7、& 安徽卷25题与山东高考专版27期26题考查used to do 的用法。8、& 全国I 25题与山东高考专版27期24题考动词不定式作后置定语。完形填空高一综合提高版的完形内容同重庆高考阅读理解A第39期A wealthy man and his son loved to collect works of art. They had many famous and valuable& 1& . When a war broke out, the son went to war. He was very &&2& and died in battle while rescuing another soldier.About a month later, a young man carrying a large &&3& called on the father. He said "Sir, I am the soldier whom your son saved.& He often talked about you and your love for& 4& .” The young man &&5& his package. “I’m really not a great &&6 , but I think your son would have wanted you to have this." The father opened the package. It was a portrait of his son, &&7& &by the young man. The father was so &8& that his eyes swelled up with&tears.The man died a few months later. There was a great auction (拍卖) of his great works of art. Many people gathered, and they were 9 over seeing the great paintings. The auctioneer started the auction, "we will start with this portrait of the &&10 &. Who will buy this picture?& Someone shouted “We want to see the famous paintings.& 11& this one.” But the auctioneer& 12 &, “Will someone buy this painting?” Another voice shouted &&13& , “We didn’t come here to see this painting but &&14& pictures”.But still the auctioneer continued, “Who will take the picture?”&& 15& , an old gardener said. “I’ll give you $10 for the painting.” Being a poor man, it was all he could &&16& .&The auctioneer pounded his hammer. “Going once, twice, SOLD for $10!” The crowd shouted, “Now let's& 17 the collection!” The auctioneer &&18& &his hammer, “The auction is over”. “What about the paintings?”“I’m sorry, when I was called to& 19& this auction, the owner told me whoever bought that painting would own what the owner has, &&20& the paintings. The man who took the son gets everything!”1. A. vases&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. paintings&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. sculptures&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. coins2. A. courageous&&&&&&& B. careless&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. successful&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. foolish3. A. picture&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. box&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. package&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. suitcase4. A. collections&&&&&&&& B. portraits&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. history&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. art5. A. opened up&&&&&&&&&B. held out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. tied up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. put away6. A. soldier&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. artist&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. person&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. collector7. A. painted&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. bought&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. decorated&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. chosen8. A. angry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. happy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. touched&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. surprised9. A. disappointed&&&&&B. satisfied&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. anxious&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. excited10. A. father&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. gardener&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. son&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. owner11. A. Skip&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. Buy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. Hide&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. Roll12. A. refused&&&&&&&&&&& B. insisted&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. stopped&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. questioned13. A. cheerfully&&&&&&&&B. hurriedly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. angrily&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. breathlessly14. A. cheap&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. common&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. old&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. valuable15. A. Finally&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. Gradually&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. Naturally&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. Strangely16. A. pay&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. borrow&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. afford&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. earn17. A. prevent&&&&&&&&&&&B. continue&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. manage&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. pause18. A. held up&&&&&&&&&&&B. put up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. kept down&&&&&&&&&&&&D. laid down19. A. charge&&&&&&&&&&&&B. conduct&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. control&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. lead20. A. except&&&&&&&&&&&&B. containing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. including&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. with2007年重庆高考卷AThe very wealthy English Baron Fitzgerald had only one child, a son, who understandably was the apple of his eye. His wife died when the child was in his early teens. So Fitzgerald devoted himself to fathering the kid. Unfortunately the son died in his late teens. Meanwhile, Fitzgerald's wealth greatly increased. He spent a lot on art works of the masters. Later Fitzgerald himself became seriously ill. Before his death, he had carefully prepared his will as to how his wealth would be settled― to sell his entire collection at an auction(拍卖). Because of the large quantity and high quality of his collection, a huge crowd of possible buyers gathered for the auction. Many of them were museum directors and private collectors eager to bid(出价). Before the auction, the art works were shown, among which was a painting of Fitzgerald’s son by an unknown artist. Because of its poor quality, it received little attention. When it was time for the auction, the auctioneer gaveled(敲槌)the crowd to attention. First the lawyer read from Fitzgerald's will that the first art work to be auctioned was the painting of his son. The poor-quality painting didn’t receive any bidders… except one ― the old servant who had served the son and loved him, and who for emotional reasons offered the only bid. As soon as the servant bought the painting for less than one English pound, the auctioneer stopped the bidding and asked the lawyer to read again from the will. The crowd became quiet, and the lawyer read from the will: “Whoever buys the painting of my son gets all my collection. ” Then the auction was over. 56. The English Baron Fitzgerald was __________.A. a museum director &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a master of art C. an art collector &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. an art dealer 57. Why did the old servant bid for the painting of Fitzgerald's son? A. He was devoted to the family. &&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. He saw that no one bid for it. C. He knew the content of the will. &&&&&&&&&&& D. He found it cheap for him to buy. 58. Fitzgerald's will showed __________. A. his desire to fool the bidders B. his invaluable love for his son C. his sadness at the death of his son D. his regret of having no children to take over his wealth 阅读理解1、四川卷D篇与高二重大第一期阅读表达都是讲的关于用脑的。2.四川卷E篇和高三重庆大学第3期D篇都是讲学习心得的。3、浙江卷C篇和高二重庆大学版第3期的B篇相同。都是讲关于2008年奥运会信息的。4、重庆卷C篇和高三重庆大学版第1期D都是讲夏季活动的。5、湖南简答题和高三重庆大学版第2期阅读表达都是讲北极的变化的。6.湖北卷D篇与高三重庆大学版第20期的阅读表达是一样的,都是讲的幸福的话题。考题是从财富和年龄的角度讲的,而报纸是从人的经历讲的。【高考原题】Over the last 70 years, researchers have been studying happy and unhappy people and finally found out ten factors that make a difference. Our feelings of well-being at any moment are determined to a certain degree by genes. However, of all the factors, wealth and age are the top two.& Money can buy a degree of happiness. But once you can afford to feed, clothe and house yourself, each extra dollar makes less and less difference.【报纸再现】Happiness is, moreover, a personal experience. It is confined to the person and the moment to which it belongs. What you find happy, you what you and your neighbor find happy, the two of you may find it happy for different reasons. If we had enough wisdom, enough knowledge, or simply enough love, we could be happy in everything. 7、福建卷B篇和高三重庆大学版B版都是环保――塑料袋的话题。8. 浙江省高考原题:第二节:Cathy、Jason、Kate、Wayne和Frank各自打算订一份杂志。第61至65题是他们的个人情况介绍。阅读下面六种杂志的简介(A、B、C、D、E和F),选出符合各人需要的最佳选项,并在答题纸上将该选项标号涂黑。选项中有一项是多余选项。六种杂志和五个人进行匹配!&& 六种杂志:S M W National
Kids discover61. A young mother raising her first child, Cathy tries to spend as much time as she can playing with her baby girl. She is eager to get more knowledge of child development and to better understand how young children look at the world.62. Jason is a successful young businessman. He travels widely and enjoys adventures and challenges. Having been to many different countries, Jasin is still looking for new places to visit. His biggest dream is to see every corner of the world before he retires.63. Smart and pretty, Kate is very popular among her friends. She takes great care of how she looks and has a great interest in fashion and the lifestyle of famous people. Besides, she also enjoys reading articles written especially for young girls.……报纸原文再现: 广东版高三高考专版第35期2-3版套题部分信息匹配:书与读者匹配。和高考题目相同, 均涉及母亲培养孩子能力需要的图书。 &&9. 安徽卷阅读理解A与我报外研新标准版高二06-07第16期A2版阅读题型内容相同,讲述了现今青少年中普遍存在的肥胖问题。高考原题:阅读理解AMany facts suggest that children are overweight and the situation is getting worse, according to the doctors. I feel there are a number of reasons for this.Some people blame the fact that we are surrounded (包围) by shops selling unhealthy, fatty foods, such as fried chicken and ice cream, at low prices. This has turned out a whole generation of grown-ups who seldom cook a meal for themselves. If there were fewer of these restaurants, then probably children would buy less take-away food.... Children these days take very little exercise. They do not walk to school. When they get home, they sit in front of the television or their computers and play computer games. Not only is this an unhealthy pastime(消遣), it also gives them time to eat more unhealthy food. What they need is to go outside and play active games or sports.&★报纸原文再现:阅读新题型&& In the last 30 years, a growing number of kids and teenagers have developed weight problems.&& People also lead busier lives so they have less time to cook healthy meals. We eat more restaurant meals and ready-made food from a box.&& … People spend more time in front of TVs or computers and less time exercising. … We drive everywhere instead of wal Fewer schoo more kids play video games than active ones like dodge ball.… The best way to stay at a healthy weight is to be active.10. 全国卷II 的阅读理解B篇和冀教第6期的阅读表达讲述的都是如何提高孩子的阅读能力。&&&& 高考原题:&&&&&&& Some people have the feeling that nothing can be done about their poor reading ability(能力). They feel hopeless about it. Can you learn to read better, or must you agree that&& nothing can be done about it?&&&& 报纸原文:&&&&&& Children today are often focused by games and activities that seem more fun or exciting than reading, but learning the importance of reading at a young age remains very important to a child’s confidence and future success. &&& &&&Reward your child for reading.报纸原文再现: 读者秀& According to a recent survey, about 25 percent of college students have a part-time job. During the summer vacation, the number will increase to 72 percent. They often work as tutors, waiters or salesmen.& Why do college students want to do part-time jobs? First, they want to gain money to pay for the increasing college tuition. Second, they are eager to depend on themselves, and want to buy something they like. What’s more, doing a part-time job can enlarge their knowledge and offer a precious opportunity to know something of the outside world. They can also gain much experience. In a word, college students can benefit a lot from doing part-time job.&& However, college students should keep the balance between learning tasks and part-time jobs.&11. 北京卷阅读理解D篇与我报外研新标准版高二06-07第15期A2版阅读理解专栏中的阅读理解A题型相同,内容相同,都是关于孩子与父母的关系,都涉及到了过去父母和孩子关系和现在的比较。高考原题: 阅读理解DThe Best of FriendsSo it seems that this generation of parents is much more likely than parents of 30 years ago to treat their children as friends.” My parents are happy to discuss things with me and willing to listen to me,” says 17-years-old Daniel Lazall.” I always tell them when I’m going out clubbing. As long as they know what I’m doing, they’re fine with it.” Susan Come, who is now 21, agrees.” Looking back on the last 10 years, there was a lot of what you could call negotiation. …But that idea of rebelling and breaking away from their parents really only happened during that one time in the 1960s when everyone rebelled. The normal situation throughout history has been a smooth change from helping out with the family business to taking it over.”报纸原文再现: 阅读理解A&& Today, the generation gap has not disappeared, but it is shrinking in many families. The old discipline ― “Because I said so, that’s why.”― is giving way to a new equality and a “Come, let us reason together”attitude. The result can be a rewarding closeness among family members. Conversations that would not have taken place a generation ago ― or that would have been awkward, on subjects such as sex and drugs ― now are comfortable and common. And parent-child activities, from shopping to sports, involve an easy friendship that can continue into adulthood. No wonder greeting cards today carry the message “To my mother, my best friend”.& ... Family researchers offer a variety of reasons for these developing roles and attitudes. They see the 1960s as a benchmark. Dramatic cultural changes led to more open communication and a more democratic process that encourages everyone to have a say.12. 安徽卷阅读理解E篇与我报高三综合提高版06-07第44期A2版阅读理解专栏中的阅读理解B题型相同,内容相同,都是关于不同的文化之间交往方式的。高考原题1: 阅读理解DMeeting people from another culture can be difficult…Different cultures emphasize (强调) the importance of relationship building to a greater or lesser degree. For example, business in some countries is not possible until there is a relationship of trust. Even with people at work, it is necessary to spend a lot of time in “small talk”, usually over a glass of tea, before they do any job.…People from different parts of the world have different values, and sometimes these values are quite against each other. However, if we can understand them better, a multicultural environment (多元文化环境) will offer a wonderful chance for us to learn from each other.报纸原文再现:Differences between people within any given nation or culture are much greater than those between groups… Sure there are differences in approach as to what is considered polite behavior both on and off the job. Enough length of greeting before getting down to business.& There are cultural differences and it is good to have an understanding of a culture’s customs and ways. Aaron Pun, a Canadian reporter, wrote, “In studying cross-cultural differences, we are not looking at individuals but a comparison of one ethnic group with others. Therefore, we are comparing them in a whole view and generalization cannot be avoided.” 13.&2007年陕西高考英语试题阅读理解C篇与高二综合提高版49期“玩转地球”。内容相似,讲的是妇女是否随夫姓的问题!高考真题:阅读理解C…Mexican naming customs are different as well. When a woman marries, she keeps her family name and adds her husband's name after the word de (of). This affects (影响) how they fill in forms in the United States. When requested to fill in a middle name, they generally write the father's family name. But Mexicans are addressed by the family name of the mother. This often causes puzzlement.& Here are a few ways to deal with such difficult situations: don’t always think that a married woman uses her husband’s last name.报纸原文重现:玩转地球Women in the UK traditionally give up their original family names and take their husbands’ family names when they get married. This tradition is slowly changing. Rising equality and more independence are factors that are affecting this change, which can mean that women don’t necessarily take their husbands’ names.&&& Increasingly, women have more than one choice: keeping their original family names, combining their original ones with their husbands’ to create new ones or even giving their family names to their husbands.&&& Why does the change appear? It is no longer a requirement for a woman to have the same family name as her husband and more British women feel that their personal identities(身份) don’t have to be connected to their husbands’ family names.&&& Many couples don’t want to make a choice between her family name and his family name, so they use both to create a new family name. However, even this can lead to hard choices: Whose family name will go first? Will it just be too long when it comes to filling in forms?14.&2007年陕西高考英语试题阅读理解D篇与高二综合提高版33期“阅读理解B”。题型相同,同为阅读理解;内容相同,同为计算机网络可以使青少年性格孤寂,不爱参与社会活动。考点相同,都有问文章的写作目的题。高考真题:阅读理解D…But researchers nationwide are increasingly worried that teens are becoming isolated (孤寂), less skillful at person-to-person relationships, and perhaps numb (麻木) to the cheatings that are so much a part of the e-mail world. "And a teen's sense of self and values may be changed in a world where personal connections can be limitless," said Sherry Turkle.&Another researcher, Robert Kraut, said he's worried about the "opportunity costs" (机会成本) of so much online time for youths. He found that teens who used computers, even just a few hours a week, showed increased signs of loneliness and social isolation. "Chatting online may be better than watching television, but it's worse than hanging out (闲逛) with real friends," he said.& Today's teens, however, don’t see anything strange in the fact that the computer takes up a central place in their social lives. "School is busy and full of pressure. There's almost no time to just hang out," said Parker Rice, 17. "Talking online is just catch-up time. "&& …Some teens admit that asking someone for a date, or breaking up, can be easier in message form, though they don’t want to do so. But they insist there's no harm.56. The purpose of the text is to__________.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&[B]&A. describe computer research results&&&&&&&B. draw attention to teens~ computer habits&C. suggest ways to deal with problem teens&&&D. discuss problems teens have at school报纸原文重现:阅读理解B&& Children need physical activities, social communication, and the love and guidance of caring about others so that they can live happily. They make contacts but the source is through e-mails and chatlines. They don’t communicate face to face and the result is that they lack social skills, which are most important for children’s development. Most children like to play games on computers, which has a negative effect on children’s friendships and family relationships because they have spent more time on computers. Playing computer games may arise aggressiveness(好斗性) and violent attitude in them. Many studies say that computer games may have an even more powerful influence on children’s violent attitudes and behavior. &&& Children at home with computers spend less time doing schoolwork, reading newspapers or magazines. This may result in an increased risk of obesity, hand injuries and weak eyesight. Moreover, multi-identity chatting rooms and multi-party games are linked to increases in loneliness and depression. Most children cannot tell the difference between the real life and the life in games. And these have negative social and psychological effects. Children also use computers for web surfing and it can lead children towards unhealthy websites. &&& Overall access to computers by children is increasing day by day and computers change children. This change depends upon the type of computer activities in which children are engaged. So it is necessary for parents to limit a child’s time spent on computers. They should watch them from time to time. Parents must remember to teach their children how to make good use of computers and the Internet.8. The purpose of the passage is to _________. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&CA. persuade children to keep away from computer gamesB. prove that the Internet has no good effect on children C. warn parents of the negative effects of computers on children D. give parents some advice on how to educate their children15. 2007年安徽高考英语试题阅读理解A篇与高二阅读版7期“Q博士”。内容相似,虽然前者讲的是肥胖的原因,后者讲的是如何减肥,但都提到了饮食和运动的因素。高考真题:阅读理解A…because good eating habits begin early in life, long before children start to visit fast food shops. If children are given fried chicken and chocolate rather than healthy food, or are always allowed to choose what they eat, they will go for sweet and salty foods every time, and this will carry on throughout their lives.There is a third reason for this situation. Children these days take very little exercise. They do not walk to school. When they get home, they sit in front of the television or their computers and play computer games. Not only is this an unhealthy pastime(消遣), it also gives them time to eat more unhealthy food. What they need is to go outside and play active games or sports.报纸原文重现:Q博士&& However, I’ll still give you some suggestions and hope they are helpful. 1. Pay attention to your food. You can talk to a doctor or dietitian for advice, and he will make a reasonable diet plan for you. 2. Watch your drinks. You’d better have less soft drinks. Drink lots of water or other sugar-free drinks and stay away from sugary juices. Nonfat or low-fat milk is also a good choice.3. Eat less but often one day. You can have meals less than usual but five times each day. Try to reduce the amount of food you eat each time.4. Stop eating when you’re full.& Lots of people eat when they’re bored, lonely, or stressed, or keep eating long after they’re full out of habit. Try to pay attention as you eat and stop when you’re full. Slowing down can help because it takes about 20 minutes for your brain to recognize how much is in your stomach. 5. Increase your activity. Like adults, teens need about 60 minutes of physical activity a day. But that doesn’t mean 60 solid minutes. Walking, running, playing basketball are all OK. Even washing your car and doing housework are helpful.6. Eat breakfast. Some people think if they don’t have breakfast, they will be thin. In fact, it’s wrong. A research has proved that not having breakfast makes people fat.16. 2007年安徽高考英语试题阅读理解E篇与高二综合提高版41期“阅读理解B”。内容相似,内容相似,都是讲不同的文化差异。高考真题:阅读理解AMeeting people from another culture can be difficult. From the beginning, people may send the wrong signal (信号). Or they may pay no attention to signals from another person who is trying to develop a relationship.Different cultures emphasize (强调) the importance of relationship building to a greater or lesser degree….People from different parts of the world have different values, and sometimes these values are quite against each other. However, if we can understand them better, a multicultural environment (多元文化环境) will offer a wonderful chance for us to learn from each other.报纸原文重现:阅读理解B…But not all expressions of body language mean the same thing in different cultures.&&& Different people have different ways of making nonverbal communication. …&&& But it is true that in certain situations body action contradicts (同……相矛盾)& what is being said. When this occurs, one must try to get further information, or guess the meaning from the context of the situation. In a sense, body language should be interpreted wi in other words, to ignore the overall situation could be misleading. &&& A compared study of Chinese and American body language shows the importance of knowing the specific gestures that go with a language. Observation shows that a truly bilingual (双语的) person switches his body language and at the same time he switches languages. This makes communication easier and better.17. 2007年湖南高考英语试题阅读理解D篇与高二阅读版24期“大话天下”。内容相似,都是讲给儿童足够的玩乐时间。高考真题:阅读理解AOne of our biggest fears nowadays is that our kids might some day get lost in a “sea of technology” rather than experiencing the natural world. Fear-producing TV and computer games are leading to a serious disconnect between kids and the great outdoors, which will changes the wild places of the world, its creatures and human health for the worse, unless adults get working on child’s play. && Each of us has a place in nature we go sometimes, even if it was torn down. We cannot be the last generation to have that place. At this rate, kids who miss the sense of wonder outdoors will not grow up to be protectors of natural landscapes…&& Without having a nature experience, kids, can turn out just fine, but they are missing out a huge enrichment of their lives. That applies to everything from their physical health and mental health, to stress levels, creativity and cognitive (认知的) skills. Experts predict modern kids will have poorer health than their parents―and they say a lack of outside play
research suggests that kids do better academically in schools with a nature component and that play in nature fosters (培养) leadership by the smartest, not by the toughest. Even a tiny outdoor experience can create wonder in a child. 报纸原文重现:大话天下Experts say what children really need for a healthy development is much good old-fashioned playtime.&&& …So children almost have no free time to run after butterflies, play with “true toys” like skateboards, or just play games with their parents.&&& Jennifer Gervasio, as a mother, gave her children more playtime. “There’s just such a huge variety of things you can do for your kids if you have the resources. You almost feel why not,” said Jennifer. “I truly believe that they are better off when they can just do their own things.” &&& “Numerous studies have shown that unstructured play has many benefits. It can help children become creative, discover their own passions, develop problem-solving skills, relate to others and adjust to school settings,” the report says. “Perhaps above all, play is a simple joy that is a precious part of childhood.”&&& A lack of playtime can create stress for children and parents alike. If it occurs because young children are in front of get-smart videos or older children lose rest time at school, it can increase the risks of children becoming overweight. It may even contribute to depression for many children, the report says.18. 江西卷2007年江西高考英语试题书面表达与高二综合提高版35期“思维训练营B”。内容一致,都是讲述有关SAT学生进入大学的测试。真题:阅读理解C报纸原文重现:思维训练营BAmerican colleges and universities consider a number of things about a student who wants to be admitted. Experts on the subject say the most important thing is the student’s high school record. Admissions officers look not only at the grades that the student has earned, but also at the level of difficulty of the classes.&&& A student’s interests and activities may also play a part in getting accepted. But in most cases another consideration is how well the student did in college entranceexams. Now we will discuss two of these tests: the SAT and the ACT. Most American schools accept either one. &&& The SAT measures reasoning skills in mathematics and language. Students have almost four hours to complete the SAT. The newest part is an essay. Students have 25 minutes to write an answer to a question. Students may also need to take SAT subject tests in areas like history, science and foreign language. & 作文部分第29期广东版高三高考专版套题中作文与浙江卷2007 高考作文完全相同高考原题1&书面表达(满分30分)在英语课堂上,你喜欢你的老师授课时只用英语,还是英语、汉语兼用?某英语杂志社就此话题邀请中学生发表看法。请你围绕“How do you prefer your English classes to be taught? In English only, or in bothe English and Chinese?”这个问题,参考所给要点,选择一种授课形式,写一篇英文。……★&&&& 报纸原文再现: 第29期广东版高三高考专版2-3版套题部分读写任务:你要参加一场英语辩论比赛,主题是“英语课堂应该用英语还是汉语授课”。在参赛之前,你要查阅相关资料,并准备你的演讲发言。请认真阅读上面的短文,然后完成以下的任务。1) 概括短文的内容要点,该部分的词数大约为30;2) 就“英语课堂应该用英语还是汉语授课”这个主题发表你的看法,至少包括以下的内容要点,该部分的词数大约为120:a) 以你的英语课堂为例,你的老师经常用英语还是汉语授课,什么时候用汉语授课,什么时候用英语授课?b) 用英语还是汉语授课取决于什么因素?c) 联系到广大的中国学生,你认为应该如何利用好这两种语言资源,为什么? 第31期广东版高三高考专版第2-3版基础写作为对学生喜好的调查及其原因,且与高考题目切合。2007年广东卷【高考原题】■偶像(idol) 女生男生伟人18%18%父母25%11%影视明星50%14%体育明星6%48%没有偶像1%9%&[写作内容]男女生在以明星为偶像方面的差异;你的偶像及理由。&【报纸再现】最近你在你的同学中做了一项“Which is your favorite music? ”的调查,调查结果如下表所示,请你结合表中内容用英语写一篇调查报告。 ■PercentageKinds of MusicReason (key words)&49%Pop music &Pleasant to hear / about daily life&17%Rock musicEnjoyable / relaxing&22%JazzFeeling comfortable / free from daily problems& &12% Hip hop Exciting / amusing全国卷I作文【高考原题】假定你是李华,希望通过外籍教师Peter找一个英语笔友。请写一封短信,描述一下你理想中笔友的条件,并说明为什么选这样的笔友。具体条件包括:年龄;性别;爱好(旅游、运动、宠物等)。注意:1.词数100 左右;&&&& 2. 可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;&&&& 3. 开头语已为你写好。Dear Peter, I am writing to ask whether you are able to do me a favor. 高二重庆大学版第6期【报纸再现】假如你是新华中学的学生王伟,你从网上得知一位美国中学生Karl Charlie很想结交一位中国朋友。恰好你也有相同的愿望,并对此很感兴趣,很想与他通信,成为笔友。请你根据以下提示,以王伟的名义给Karl Charlie 写封信。内容包括:1.& 简单的自我介绍及学校、课程、课外活动及教师情况;2.& 询问对方家庭情况及学校生活;3.& 表达愿望,希望成为好朋友。【注意】1.& 词数:120-150;2.& 文章首句已给出,但不记入总词数;3.& 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。Dear Charlie,&&&& I’m a student from Xinhua Middle School. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&___________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Wang Wei★&&&& 报纸原文再现 高二外研第52期★&&&& 一位名叫Jack的美国学生给你写信,想做你的笔友。请你给他写封回信,表示愿意做他的笔友,并根据下面内容,向他介绍你本人的情况。★&&&& &&&&& 1. Name: Li Hua★&&&& &&&&& 2. Date of birth: September 17th, 1990★&&&& &&&&& 3. Place of birth: Jinan★&&&& &&&&& 4. Name of school: No. 1 Middle School★&&&& &&&&& 5. Number of teachers and students: 200 / over 3000★&&&& &&&&& 6. Main subjects: Chinese, maths, English, physics, chemistry, biology, etc★&&&& &&&&& 7. Favourite subject: English★&&&& &&&&& 8. Family members: father, mother, and you★&&&& 注意:1. 词数:120-150;★&&&& &&&&& &&&&2. 可以适当发挥。&& &★&&&& June 20, 2007★&&&& Dear Jack,&全国II作文和高三重庆大学版第18期的作文相似。【高考原题】一家宾馆新开业,为吸引外国宾客,希望在互联网上进行宣传,请你用英语为其写一篇文字介绍。主要内容就包括:1.地点:距白山入口处500米;2.房间及价格:单人间(共20间);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 100元/天;双人间(共15间);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 150元/天;热水淋浴;3.餐饮:餐厅(中、西餐),咖啡厅(茶、咖啡);4.游泳池:全天免费开放;5.欢迎预定。注意:1.&&& 词数100左右,开头语已为你写好;2.&&& 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯【报纸再现】蓝天旅行社推出赴昆明、大理、丽江7日游,带游客领略云南风情,聆听山水飞流直下、撞击巨岩的声音;欣赏鸟语花香,彩蝶飞舞。为招揽外国游客,请你用英语拟一份广告,准备刊登在《中国日报》上。广告须包括以下内容:  1. 线路:昆明、大理、丽江。  2. 时间:一星期。  3. 票价:2,998元/人,小孩(3~15岁)1,500元/人。费用含往返机票、旅途中三星级酒店住宿、膳食;20人以上团体优惠,欢迎来电咨询。(周一至周日; 昼夜热线:4,)注意:  1. 不要逐句翻译;  2. 词数:120-150;  3. 参考词汇:旅行社travel agency&&&&&&&&&&&&& && &&&&&&蝴蝶 butterfly天津作文和重庆大学版高三第4期话题相同。【高考原题】假设你校举办看图征文活动,题目为“How to Protect Our Eyesight”, 请你用英文写一篇短文,指出图中所反映的现象,并从阅读时间、光线、眼保健操及睡眠等方面谈谈保护视力的具体做法。注意:1.词数不少于100词;2. 可适当增加细节,使行文连贯。参考词汇:近视――short-sighted【报纸再现】下图是某小学对小学生近视情况所做的调查表,描述表中所反映的情况,并给出导致这种情况出现的原因,写一篇120-150词的短文。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &福建卷高考原题:书面表达&&& 假设你是李华,福建省某中学高三学生,请你根据以下学生会倡议书的内容给某英文报社写一封信,叙述开展活动的内容并发表自己的看法。倡议书&& &为了更好地利用学习资源,我们倡议高年级同学在毕业之际捐出用过的书报杂志等,赠给低年级同学。活动意义:增进友爱&& 鼓励节约活动地点:校图书馆一楼……★&&&& 报纸原文再现: 第47期广东版高三高考专版第1 版基础写作讲解“举一反三[习作2]”:日, 《上海日报》刊登了这样一条消息:上海将从中学开始进行教科书的循环使用,& 首先适用的教材是音乐书籍,& 以后其他科目也将逐渐实行循环制度。请根据此消息,& 写一篇对此现象赞同的文章并阐述理由:1. 可以节省资源, 减少浪费; 2. 书上的笔记有利用价值; 3. 国外已经有先例, 做法很成功; 4. 保护环境, 减少大量树木的砍伐。湖南卷高考湖南卷中的书面表达部分与我报高三山东第44期中书面表达相似,都是关于毕业留言的。高考原题1:假设你是王平,李华是你的同窗好友,请根据下列要点,用英文给李华写一篇毕业留言。&& 要点:1. 简要表述李华在你心目中的印象;     2. 用一到两个相关的事例进行具体描述;     3. 对他李华表示美好的的祝愿。  注意:1. 内容积极向上,语意连贯,结构完整。词数120左右。&&&&&&&& 2. 不能写成诗歌形式;不能使用真实姓名和学校名称。&&&&&★报纸原文再现:紧张忙碌的高三生活即将结束,十年寒窗,伴灯苦读,收获的不仅是丰硕的文化知识,还有丰富的生活经验。你们班最近要举行一个“English Evening”,晚会上每个人都要做一个简短的发言。请你用英语写一篇发言稿,就十年来,尤其是高中近三年的文化学习、集体生活、个人素质发展等方面作以总结;并大体设计未来计划,畅想毕业后的美好生活,呼吁大家保持联系,相互帮助,共同走好人生的每一段旅程。&[写作要求]a) 可以参照阅读材料的篇章结构来组织故事,但不能直接引用原文的句子;b) 题目自拟。&2007年陕西卷 &(三)书面表达(满分30分)&&& 请你根据所给材料、提纲以及要求写一篇英文稿件。& 背景材料:&&& &要求:1.短文须写在答题卡的指定区域。 2.短文词数不少于80(不含已写好的部分)。3.内容充实,结构完整,语意连贯。4.书写须清晰、工整。提纲:第1段:Lora利用暑假打工的理由第2段:Lora父母不同意的理由第3段:你给Lora的具体建议相同相似点:话题一致――中学生打工:理由――为赚得学费; ★&&&& &报纸原文再现: 广东高三高考专版第47期&&&& 全真模拟试题写作:假设你家境贫困,刚刚考取某所大学,可上大学昂贵的费用让你感到为难。下表提供了解决上大学费用的多种途径,请选择你适合的途径并说明理由。解决上大学费用的多种途径适合于你的途径和理由(自己设想)…… 4. 业余时间在校内外打工。 &……★&&&& 报纸原文再现高二外研 第45期第二节 写作(满分30分)某英语报社在向中学生征文。征文是有关假期打工的体验。主要包括:假期打工的感受;对工作和社会的认识;钱的价值。请根据要求写一篇征文稿。词数:120-150。& 外研新标准版高二06-07第15期A4版中的“读者秀”内容相同,都与学生利用假期打工有关,都提到了打工的理由,并给出了自己的建议与看法。&&江西卷书面表达与我报高三综合提高版06-07第52期第4版写作指导中的写作练习题型相同、内容相近,让学生描述为改善校园所做的事情。高考原题:书面表达你所在的班级要举行一次主题为“What can do for Our School?”的演讲比赛。请写一篇英语演讲稿,要求从以下四方面中任选一至二个进行阐述,并举例加以说明。1.&&&&&& 关心他人;2.&&&&&& 美化校园;3.&&&&&& 爱护学校设施;4.&&&&&& 营造良好的学习氛围。★&&&& 报纸原文再现:写作练习假设你是李华,最近你们学校为了建设“公德校园”而开展了争做“好学生、好公民”的活动。请你以“Great changes”为题,向《英语测试报》投稿记述开展活动以来,同学们身上所发生的巨大变化。……&&&&&&&&&& 活动前&&&&&& 活动后1. 不能保持教室清洁,随意丢弃废物1. 积极参加大扫除,将废弃物分类放入垃圾桶2. 对师长不够礼貌,见面不打招呼2. 主动问候老师并帮助老师3. 购物、等车时不遵守秩序3. 主动排队,在公交车上给老人和残疾人让座&6. 江苏卷高考真题:书面表达重庆大学版高二第24期的阅读表达文章内容与2007年高考英语江苏卷的书面表达题材相似,都是关于提倡进行有规律的体育锻炼有益于身体健康的。其中,阅读表达文章的第一段内容和江苏卷写作的中文提示非常相似。报纸原文再现:Half an hour of exercise a day can add an extra five years to your life, a groundbreaking research has showed. Health experts said that walking or cycling gently has massive long-term benefits. According to the World Health Organization, a research carried out in Britain and Denmark shows that gentle exercise and even housework every day can boost (推进) life spans(持续时间) by as much as five years. The news will provide encouragement for those couch potatoes to start taking exercise. “Encouraging people to be physically active every day has so many health benefits,” said Dr Marc Danzon, the WHO regional director for Europe. “These include reducing the risk of developing certain diseases and of becoming obese(肥胖的), as well as contributing to physical coordination(协调), balance, strength and mental well-being. It is a very cost-effective public health tool.”The organization is so concerned that the public is not getting the message on exercise that it will launch a “Move for Health” campaign to boost public awareness. … He added that children should take at least 60 minutes of exercise every day. &

我要回帖

更多关于 bed and breakfast 的文章

随机推荐