求一篇以下要求高中作文素材。不要在线翻译

急求:一篇《自信的重要性》英语作文要120词 不要网上百度的 最好附上翻译 在线等啊啊啊!很急着要的 谢谢各位大神了!_百度作业帮
急求:一篇《自信的重要性》英语作文要120词 不要网上百度的 最好附上翻译 在线等啊啊啊!很急着要的 谢谢各位大神了!
急求:一篇《自信的重要性》英语作文要120词 不要网上百度的 最好附上翻译 在线等啊啊啊!很急着要的 谢谢各位大神了!
the importance of self-confidenceThere are many people nothing , always thought that his lack of capacity, rather than the personality aspects of a problem . First, to explore the question: the importance of self-confidence of a person with a personality . Please pay more attention to you , your frustration is probably because of the lack of confidence , caused by too cowardly . What is confidence ? According to the theory of personality learn to speak , is confident that he could make you want to do , in other words , difficulties , never back down. Self-confidence is an independent face of changes to make the right response to the quality of people is one who dares to take prompt action on the substance of reality , the value of the pursuit to achieve the company 's human qualities. Everyone , whether rich or poor , whether it is healthy or have the disease , you should keep a confidence. To develop self-confidence of a person 's character , will and must start with the idea to start, I believe he is a useful material , by virtue of their ability to be able to play a piece of the world. Life can not outstanding, mediocre , the majority of law-abiding people , everyone knows, does not mean ordinary mediocre . Great comes from ordinary, our confidence a little more , taking a step forward away from success , in fact, the winner is the ordinary people who have strong beliefs . However , there are some people affected by the erosion of the traditional feudal ideology , but also always cherished "rich in the day, the success or failure is life " concept. In fact, " rich in the day, the success or failure is life " concept is the greatest weakness of human nature , a direct result of the individual to give up all desire , thoughts and actions and give yourself a good reason to accept the failure - this is the life . Guiding action , when you use a negative vision to see the world , and that
do you think you can not, then you will never succeed .Self-confidence is a reflection of the individual as to whether they have the ability to successfully complete the psychometric properties of the trust level of an activity is a positive and effective expression of self-worth , self-respect , self-understanding of the characteristics and psychological state of consciousness , also known as of confidence. Psychological self-confidence has the following features:
Confidence is a mental health needs . People have a kind of self-expression , access to identity instinctive tendencies. Confident people are more likely to be recognized by people to meet their psychological needs.
Confidence is needed interpersonal . Modern society is information society, the global village is forming , exchanges are shortening the distance between people , and in the increasingly frequent interpersonal relationships , self-confidence is very important. Confident, more likely to bring good interpersonal atmosphere and interpersonal effects.
Confidence people brave. Confident people always in a relaxed attitude to face life in a complex situation or challenge , showing a quick response tolerance.
Self-confidence makes decisive. Confident people take responsibility, not because of the stakes and indecisive , not thinking about escape bad results and indecisive, and thus will remain consistent and decisive style.
Self-confidence makes humble . Confident people more accurately treat their advantages and disadvantages , so you can more fully understand themselves, others modest , progress.Once a person loses self-confidence , lose motivation, but once you have enough self-confidence , it may have a strong driving force , ignite sparks of wisdom , the ultimate success.求将下面的要点整理拓展并翻译为一篇120词的英语作文,要求:无语法错误,不要在线词典翻译的,谢谢!_百度知道
求将下面的要点整理拓展并翻译为一篇120词的英语作文,要求:无语法错误,不要在线词典翻译的,谢谢!
我在上周一放学的路上②看到一只受伤的小狗;④虽然医生全力抢救;⑤我很伤心;③我把小狗抱到了附近的宠物医院;⑥告诉妈妈这件事情后,奄奄一息,小狗还是死了,都没吃晚饭
大概就是这样吧。. Although the doctors took them best to rescue the puppy。。。. I took the puppy to the nearest local pet hospital. When I told my mom about this, being at its last gap. I was too sad to have dinner。, I saw an injured dying puppyOn the way home last Monday, she praised me for my love to the puppy, it still dead
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
I was so sad about the death of the dog that I didn&quot,even though ,
met a injured dog which was neerly dying ,but at last ,the doctor tried his best to cure it.I took the poor little dog to the
nearest local pet hospital.I told my mother of the matter ,My mother praised me of a good-natured child文章适合中小学生作文使用,t have dinnerLast
Monday after school on my way home
On my way home last Monday, I saw an injured
puppy which was dying. I took it to the nearest pet hospital. Although the doctors made their best to rescue the puppy, it died. I was so sad that I didn't have dinner. When I told my mom about this, she praised me for being kind-hearted.
I was on my hone,i was very happy because of the Iess homework.suddenly i saw a injureyd dog which was nearly dying.I took it to the nearest pet hospital.although the doctors try his best to cure the little dog,the dog still died.this made me feel sad so that I do not have my dinner.Mom saked me why i feel so sad,I told her all about that and she praised me for my
love to the died dog.
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇题为我的大学生活的英语作文考试要用请不要在线翻译呀100个单词左右检点点的就行 最好带翻译的非常感谢_百度作业帮
求一篇题为我的大学生活的英语作文考试要用请不要在线翻译呀100个单词左右检点点的就行 最好带翻译的非常感谢
求一篇题为我的大学生活的英语作文考试要用请不要在线翻译呀100个单词左右检点点的就行 最好带翻译的非常感谢
When my first step into my university , I got astonished at the beautiful quiet fresh schoolyard which differed from my high school so much. And the big change came to the homework , then I seemed to ...英语翻译求跪一篇英语作文.不要在线翻译的 运用高中英语知识 描述要成为一个科学家必须养成的的习惯:1.崇高的科学.掌握各学科知识 2.保持好奇心,发展创造性思维 3.勤于动手,不断尝试 4_百度作业帮
英语翻译求跪一篇英语作文.不要在线翻译的 运用高中英语知识 描述要成为一个科学家必须养成的的习惯:1.崇高的科学.掌握各学科知识 2.保持好奇心,发展创造性思维 3.勤于动手,不断尝试 4
英语翻译求跪一篇英语作文.不要在线翻译的 运用高中英语知识 描述要成为一个科学家必须养成的的习惯:1.崇高的科学.掌握各学科知识 2.保持好奇心,发展创造性思维 3.勤于动手,不断尝试 4.相信自己,不要放弃 要连贯可适当增加细节 100字左右
What we are today decides what we will be in the future.As middle school students,we are more likely to become scietists if we do as follows:First of all,be interested in science and lay a soild base of scientific knowledge.That is what we will need in order to carry out research later.Secondly,be curious and develope creative thinking.Don't always follow the old ideas.Creativity is the soul of scientific spirit.Third,don't stop trying.Solutions can finally be found when you have attempted different ways.Last but not least,believe in youself and never give up!写完了...给我分...

我要回帖

更多关于 高中作文素材 的文章

随机推荐