谁对这个比较了解呢 thanks for

求So Long and Thanks for All the Fish 这首歌歌词_百度知道
求So Long and Thanks for All the Fish 这首歌歌词
歌名:《So Long and Thanks for All the Fish》歌手: Everyone Dies In Utah所属专辑:《Seeing Clearly》语言:英语风格:流行歌词:Don't be afraid to flyHow could you be so blindWhen all is said and doneAll the lies laid before your eyesI'm seeing clearly nowAll the fights just break the tiesBut, day by day, I will not strayFrom the dreams I have in my mind, the love in my heartAnd though I try, you make it hard to love youDon't be afraid to flyWords are only wordsYou don't want to goWondering what could have beenHow could you be so blindWhen all is said and doneAll the lies laid before your eyesI'm seeing clearly nowAll the fights just break the tiesBut, day by day, I will not strayFrom the home I came from and the lessons I was taughtI've got a van full of friends and I, I don't need youOhhOh no, we will never fade awayOh no, we will never fadeI've got a seat with my friends in the back of the roomWe're just hanging out laughing and drinking someAnd these are the moments we'll know and love foreverI am stronger now then ever beforeWhat doesn't kill you only makes you strongerI am stronger now then ever beforeWhat doesn't kill you only makes you strongerI am stronger now then ever beforeWhat doesn't kill you only makes you strongerTo live your life,To really live your life, is to dreamBe who you are
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
Don't be afraid to flyHow could you be so blindWhen all is said and doneAll the lies laid before your eyesI'm seeing clearly nowAll the fights just break the tiesBut, day by day, I will not strayFrom the dreams I have in my mind, the love in my heartand though I try, you make it hard to love youDon't be afraid to flyWords are only wordsYou don't want to goWondering what could have beenFrom the home I came from and the lessons I was taughtI've got a van full of friends and I don't need youOh no, we will never fade awayOh no, we will never fadeI've got a seat with my friends in the back of the roomWe're just hanging out laughing and drinking someAnd these are the moments we'll know and love foreverI am stronger now then ever beforeWhat doesn't kill you only makes you strongerTo live your life,To really live your life, is to dreamBe who you are 无中文翻译 见谅
来自团队:
其他1条回答
《so long,and thanks for all the fish》
So long and thanks for all the fish
So sad that it shloud come to this
We tried to warn you all but,oh,dear
You may not share our intellect
Which might explain your disrespect
For all the natural wonders that grow around you
So long,so long and thanks for all the fish
The world's about to be destroyed
There's no point getting all annoyed
Lie back and let the planet dissolve
Despite those nets of tuna fleets
We thought that most of you were sweet
Especially tiny tots and your pregnant women
So long,so long,so long,so long,so long
So long,so long,so long,so long,so long
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我妈妈从台湾带回来的,我想知道这个面膜什么名字,具体功效是什么,最好甩个淘宝链接给我^ ^~thanks~_百度知道
我妈妈从台湾带回来的,我想知道这个面膜什么名字,具体功效是什么,最好甩个淘宝链接给我^ ^~thanks~
提问者采纳
这不是台湾的牌子,是韩国的the face shop 金贤重代言的,在淘宝有她们家的旗舰店
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁vb6.0~对于关系运算符中的like和is不了解;THANKS!!_百度知道
vb6.0~对于关系运算符中的like和is不了解;THANKS!!
具体问题是这样的,对于result = object1 Is object2的解释是不是object1 同 object2一致? 那么result = string Like pattern的解释是什么?两个字符串匹配模式一致?什么叫匹配模式阿? 高手解释一下吧^_^ 谢谢啦!!
提问者采纳
is用于对象的比较,而like则用于字符串的模糊比较.like指定一个模式串,用于判断一个字符串是否符合这个模式串的模式.模式串的构成类似于Dos下Dir命令的通配符,如:if a like &&a*&& then这里的意思就是,判断字符串a是不是前两个字符是&&a&并且最后一个字符串是&&&.模式匹配中受Option 语句的影响.a like &&?&&它的意思是判断字符串a是不是三个字,并且是以&&&开头以&&&结束.一般情况下,like是比较费时的,它的运算没有你直接将字符串折分出来用=来比较快,但它可以进行更复杂的比较,比如判断在email数据串中,一段base64编码可以用这样的方式来匹配:strData Like &[?]B[?]*[?]=&如果匹配,则对应*的部分就是base64编码部分了.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
关系运算符的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 thanks for 的文章

随机推荐