中文翻译成英文中文,谢谢!!

能不能把下面一段因为翻译成中文?谢谢!_百度知道
能不能把下面一段因为翻译成中文?谢谢!
Bad weather?
&snowflakes are kisses from heaven&.But in many parts around the globe,snow is an incredible nuisance.It is great risk to drive the vehicles inthe conditions of heavy snow fall.The heavy snow covering driveways and sidewalks is the major concern of people during winter seasons.Butthings have changed a lot nowadays.
Today there are many snow removal services offered by governments,institutions and snow removal companies.These snow removers remove the snow from your driveway to make travel easier and safer.
Snow could be cleared by individuals or by seeking the help from certain snow removal organizations depending upon the requirement.Some governments anyway offer free snow removal service.There is nothing to worry about if your government doesn’t offer a snow removal service,for there are several private firms waiting to serve you.
However,when it snows,you have only tow options.ONE is to shovel and the other is to make snow angels.A snowflake is one of Gob’s most fragile creations.But when they stick together you will definitely need assistance to remove it.No need to worry about the bad weather,just ring up to a snow removal service.And you will think that sunshine is delicious,rian is refreshing,wind braces you up,and there is really no such thing as bad weather,only different kinds of good weather.可以的话请附上音标,谢谢了
提问者采纳
糟糕的天气?
雪花是来自天堂的吻,但是在世界上很多地区,它们却让人们非常烦恼。在下大雪的天气条件下开车是很危险的。在冬季,人们最关心的就是厚厚的积雪把车道和人行道覆盖。但是当今,事情有了很大的变化。当今,政府,制度和扫雪公司会提供很多扫雪的服务。这些扫雪工人会扫除车道上的积雪使得人们开车更为容易和安全。扫雪可以被个人或者通过从一些扫雪组织依据人们的需求被清理。一些政府给人们提供免费的扫雪服务。如果你们的证明没有提供扫雪这项服务不必担心,因为有很多扫雪公司正在等待为您服务。
然而,当下雪的时候,你能做的就是去拖。一个是铲雪,另一个就是做雪天使。雪花是来自上帝的最易破碎的创造物之一。但是,一旦它们团结一致的时候你就确实需要援助来移走它们。不用担心恶劣的天气,只要打个电话给扫雪服务单位。也许你会认为阳光是美好的,雨是新鲜的,风使你精神振奋,雪是令人愉悦的。确实没有什么事情像糟糕的天气了,只有各种各样的号天气!
希望对你有帮助。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
恶劣的天气吗?
“从天上来的雪花是吻”。但是在世界各地的许多地方,雪是一个不可思议的令人讨厌的东西。这是极大的风险来驱动车辆在大雪的条件。大雪覆盖的车道和人行道是主要关心的人在冬天的季节。现在Butthings发生了很大的变化。
今天有很多除雪提供的服务政府、机构和除雪公司。这些雪剂去除你的车道上的积雪做旅行更容易且更安全。
雪都不能被清除的个人或寻求帮助确定除雪组织根据要求。一些政府无论如何提供免费的雪移动服务。没有什么可担心的,如果你没有提供一个政府除雪服务,为有几个私营公司等为您服务。
然而,当下雪的时候,你只有两个选择。一个是铲,另一个是做雪天使。雪花是最脆弱的创造物。空但是当他们粘在一起你一定会需要帮助来删除它。没有必要担心天气不好,只是打个电话,雪移动服务...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请求以下生活英语翻译成中文,谢谢大家!_百度知道
请求以下生活英语翻译成中文,谢谢大家!
understand your consideration. the only thing I can blame is to myself. just did not study hard enough to improve my English skills, so after living in US for about 25 years, I am still an IT person. no much progress in my career.to my age, we did learn some Pinyin in the primary school time, just never catch up after then, totally not use them for so many years, kind of lazy now to pick them up. actually, when I write in Chinese, I use &NJStar&, just kind of slow.anyway, do you need to read/write in English, if you plan to move to English spoken countries like US?I booked my ticket to Shanghai Sept., my manager gives me three weeks leave, I need work couple of days in Shanghai (need carry working PC with me) to make up some time, since I did not accumulate enough vacation time.
提问者采纳
了解你的想法。我能苛责的只有我自身。由于我没有努力学习提高英语技能,以致于我在美国生活了25年之后,还是一个普通的IT民工。事业上没有什么进展,就我这个年龄而言。我上小学的时候学过一点儿拼音,自那之后就没怎么再学了,这么多年也没怎么用过。现在懒得很,没法再捡起来。实际上我打汉字的时候都是靠南极星转的,就是比较慢。对了,假如打算去美国这样的英语国家,需要一定的英语读/写能力吗?(译注:废话!)我已经订了九月份去上海的机票,我老板给了我三周假,我需要在上海工作几天(需要带着工作电脑)补上工作时间,因为我攒的带薪假实际上不够。
提问者评价
感激万分!!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
明白了你的想法,我唯一可以苛责的就是我自己。我没有努力学习来提高我的英语技能,在美国生活了大概25年,却仍然是一个IT人员。事业也没有长足的发展,在我生活的年代,小学的时候的确学历一些拼音,只是后来丢弃了,在之后就很多年从未运用过,现在也懒得在拾起来。事实上,当我写汉字的时候,我用的则是“南极星字体”,非常慢。总之,如果你想要更好地读写英语,你需要考虑移居到母语是英语的美国吗?我预定了9月到上海的机票,我的经理批了我3周的假期,但我需要在上海工作几天(需要带上工作手提电脑),这将占据我的一些本不长的假期,谁让我没有积累够足够的假期呢。
我明白你的顾虑,我只怪我自己。我没好好学英语,在美国呆了25年了,还是一个IT工作人员,事业上也没什么发展。到我这个年纪,在小学学过一点拼音,以后就没用过,也没再研究过,现在也懒得再捡起来。实际上,我打汉字都用的“南极星”,有点慢了。不管怎么说吧,你需要读写英语吗?计划到说英语的国家比如美国吗?我订了九月到上海的票,经理给了三周的假期,在上海要工作个十来天(要带着工作电脑),得加个班,因为我的假期积累的不太多。
生活英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译成中文,谢谢!_百度知道
翻译成中文,谢谢!
일본 오키노토리시마의 모습. 헬리콥터 이착륙장과 구조물 등이 보인다. 남&#4㎞, 동&#4㎞의 오키노토리시마는 만조 때에는 대부분이 바다에 잠긴다
提问者采纳
오키노토리시마/冲鸟岛
全部翻译啊
일본 오키노토리시마의 모습. 헬리콥터 이착륙장과 구조물 등이 보인다. 남&#4㎞, 동&#4㎞의 오키노토리시마는 만조 때에는 대부분이 바다에 잠긴다/日本冲鸟岛的样子。可见直升机起降场和构造物等。南北宽1.7公里、东西长4.5公里的冲鸟岛在涨潮时大部分会没入海水中。(구조물 可翻译成建筑物,也可翻译成构造物,但如果稍微搜索一下谷歌,就会知道这段文字是照片说明,图上显示的是被海水淹没后的直升机起降场和油井等构造物,因此本人认为应该翻译成构造物更符合图片描述。)楼上翻得差不多了,所以没有翻译。请参考。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
日本的 Okinotori Shima。直升机起飞和建设等。东、 西-南 1.7 公里,4.5 公里,潮的 okinotori 岛时大多是海锁
日本的Okinotori Shima的样子。可以看到直升机机场和建筑物等。南北1.7km,东西4.5km的Okinotori Shima在涨潮的时候大部分都被大海淹没。。楼上那哥们真搞。
日本奥奇诺托利岛,可以看到直升飞机起降和建筑物等。南北1.7㎞、东西4.5㎞的奥奇诺托利岛在涨潮时,大部分陆地被大海淹没。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请大家帮忙!我需要翻译成中文!谢谢!_百度知道
请大家帮忙!我需要翻译成中文!谢谢!
Land transport and transport via pipelines49.410 road freight transport49.420 removal, moving servicesWarehousing and supporting transportation activities52.100 Storage52.210 supporting service activities for land transportation52.240 Cargo handling52.290 freight forwarding(shipping) and other supporting transportationactivitiesReal estate68.100 Buying and selling of own real estate68.200 Renting and operating of own or leased real estate68.310 Agents in real estate68.320 Management of real estate on a fee or contract basisActivities of head offices and management consultancy70.100 Activities of head offices70.210 Activities of public relations70.220 Business and management consultancy activitiesAdvertising and market research73.110 Advertising Agencies73.12 Media representation73.200 Market research and public opinion pollingRental and lease77.110 light motor vehicle rental and leasing77.120 truck rental and leasing77.210 sports equipment rental and leasing77.220 video tapes and discs for rent77.290 other household goods rental and leasing77.310 agricultural machinery and equipment rental and leasing77.320 construction machinery and equipment rental and leasing77.330 office equipment and computer equipment rental and leasing77.340 water transport equipment Renting and leasing77.350 air transport equipment Renting and leasing77.390 other machinery, equipment and tangible goods rental and leasing77.400 Leasing of intellectual property and similar products, exceptcopyrighted protected worksServices for buildings and landscape81.100 facilities maintenance and support activities81.210 General cleaning of buildings81.220 Other building and industrial cleaning machinery and equipment81.290 street cleaning and other cleaning81.300 maintenance of green areas and the surrounding areaThe company will be principally engaged in the following activity:46.770 Wholesale of waste and scrap.
我有更好的答案
通过pipelines49.410陆路运输和交通道路货运transport49.420删除、移动servicesWarehousing和支持交通activities52.100 Storage52.210支持服务活动土地transportation52.240货物handling52.290货运代理(装运)和其他支持transportationactivitiesReal estate68.100的购买和销售自己的真正的estate68.200租赁和经营自己的真实estate68.310或租赁代理在现实estate68.320管理房地产在一个铁
陆路运输和运输通过pipelines49.410公路货运transport49.420删除,移动serviceswarehousing及配套交通activities52.100 storage52.210支持服务活动的土地transportation52.240货物handling52.290货运代理(海运)等配套transportationactivitiesreal estate68.100购买和出售自己的estate68.200出租和经营自己的或租用estate68.310剂在estate68.320管理或收费房地产合同basisactivities头办事处和管理consultancy70.100活动头offices70.210活动的公共relations70.220商业及管理顾问activitiesadvertising和市场research73.110广告agencies73.12媒体representation73.200市场调查和民意pollingrental和lease77.110轻型汽车租赁及leasing77.120卡车租赁leasing77.210运动器材租赁和leasing77.220视频磁带和光盘ren...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译成中文,谢谢_百度知道
翻译成中文,谢谢
亲爱的买家:您只要一台手机吗?单机的价格是120元,包含一块电池和一个充电器。快递用EMS给您发货,运费是30元。您可以使用“ABC”方式给我付款,我公司收到货款后,会立即给您发货,您将在1星期左右收到手机。如果您以后需要大量的手机,价格可以有大幅度优惠,但如果只要一台,价格只能是120元。感谢您的信任!
汗,标题写错了,翻译成英文。。。谢谢!!
提问者采纳
Dear Buyer:Would you like to buy this mobile mobile ? (书面语:We are writing this mail to confirm if you would like to buy this mobile phone) The selling price is $120. A battery and a charger are attached with the phone. We will send it to you by EMS, which costs $30.You can make the payment by ABC. The phone will be sent out as soon as we have received the payment and you will probably receive it in one week. we can provide you a great discount for a large quantities. But the price for one is only $120.Thank you for choosing us and have a great day!sincerelyxxxx(1) 由于不知道是什么货币,翻译时,用美金(2) 不知道LZ怎么给买家联系,因此书面语供参考(3) 手机的英文说法有很多,常用的是CELL PHONE和MOBILE PHONE, 翻译是选择了后者(4) 最后那家客套话做了一点点改动,如果LZ喜欢用&Thank you for trusting us&也可以。
其他类似问题
21人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
Hello XXX: You want one mobile only, right?
The unit price is 120 Yuan, it includes one battery and one charger.I will send it by EMS, the express fee is 30 Yuan.You can pay by &ABC&, as soon as i recieve it, i will send your mobile out. And you will recieve it in about one week.If you want large number of mobiles, i can give you great discount, but if you want one only, i have to charge you 120 Yuan.Thanks for your trust.Regards
Dear Buyer: You do as long as a mobile phone? Stand-alone price is 120 yuan, that contains a battery and a charger. To you by EMS express delivery, freight is 30 yuan. You can use the &ABC& approach to me the payment, I received payment, we will immediately ship to you, you will receive the phone for about 1 weeks. If you need a large number of mobile phones, the price can be a significant concession, but as long as one if the price can only be 120. Thank you for your trust!
DO YOU WANT A CELL? EACH ONE COST 120YUAN,INCLUDING A BATTERY AND BATTERY CHARGE.
WE WILL USE THE EMS WHICH COSTS 30YUAN TO TANSPORT THE PHONE
YOU CAN PAY US BY USING THE &ABC& ,AFTER RECIVING THE MONEY,WE WILL SEND THE GOODS AT ONCE,YOU CAN GET IT IN A WEEK.
IF YOU WANT A PLENTY OF CELLS IN THE FUTURE, WO CAN MAKE A GREAT DISSCOUNT FOR YOU,IF YOU STILL WANT ONE,THE MONEY KEEPS STILL.
THANKS FOR YOUR TRUST
Dear Buyer: You do as long as a mobile phone? Stand-alone price is 120 yuan, that contains a battery and a charger. To you by EMS express delivery, freight is 30 yuan. You can use the &ABC& approach to me the payment, I received payment, we will immediately ship to you, you will receive the phone for about 1 weeks. If you need a large number of mobile phones, the price can be a significant concession, but as long as one if the price can only be 120. Thank you for your truth!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 中文翻译成英文 的文章

随机推荐