评价文档:
谈英语从句的翻译
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢翻译下列句子(用含定语从句)1我父亲现在工作的那家工厂离这很近2.我昨天参观了我父亲现在工作的工厂_百度知道
翻译下列句子(用含定语从句)1我父亲现在工作的那家工厂离这很近2.我昨天参观了我父亲现在工作的工厂
翻译下列句子(用含定语从句)1我父亲现在工作的那家工厂离这很近2.我昨天参观了我父亲现在工作的工厂3.他家昨晚着火了的那个男孩是我的同班同学
提问者采纳
1.the factory which my father work in now is close to here. 2.the factory where l visited yesterday iswhere my father worked in
3.the boy whose house was on fire is my classmate
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
The factory in which
my father works now is near here .
I visited the factory where my father is working now.
定语从句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用定语从句翻译下列句子1我有一座面朝南的房子,它的窗户是木头做的.2我住在第二层而我的母亲住在第三层.3我喜欢房间里的每一样东西.4我的朋友Jack希望拥有和我一样的房子._百度作业帮
用定语从句翻译下列句子1我有一座面朝南的房子,它的窗户是木头做的.2我住在第二层而我的母亲住在第三层.3我喜欢房间里的每一样东西.4我的朋友Jack希望拥有和我一样的房子.
用定语从句翻译下列句子1我有一座面朝南的房子,它的窗户是木头做的.2我住在第二层而我的母亲住在第三层.3我喜欢房间里的每一样东西.4我的朋友Jack希望拥有和我一样的房子.
I have a house facing south,the windows of which are made of wood.I live on the second floor,my mother live on the third floor.My friend Jack hope to own a house the same of mine英语定语从句的几道题目,用定语从句翻译下面句子 1.站在树下的男孩是我的哥哥2.我昨天借的书很有趣3.他是去年教我们物理的老师4.我喜欢漂亮的电影明星5.他们正在谈论他们以前看过的电_百度作业帮
英语定语从句的几道题目,用定语从句翻译下面句子 1.站在树下的男孩是我的哥哥2.我昨天借的书很有趣3.他是去年教我们物理的老师4.我喜欢漂亮的电影明星5.他们正在谈论他们以前看过的电
英语定语从句的几道题目,用定语从句翻译下面句子 1.站在树下的男孩是我的哥哥2.我昨天借的书很有趣3.他是去年教我们物理的老师4.我喜欢漂亮的电影明星5.他们正在谈论他们以前看过的电影6.他们唱的歌很流行7.他们参观了一家制造玩具的工厂
1.The boy who stands under the tree is my brother.2.The book I borrowed yesterday is very interesting.3.He is the teacher who has taught us physics last year.4.I like the movie stars who are beaytiful.5.They are talking about the movies that they have seen before.6.The songs that they are singing are popular.7.They visited a factory that produces toys.5个句子 翻译成英语定语从句 谢老``1.她是昨天给你打电话的人2.我是唯一被邀请的人3.这位歌手唱的歌很流行4.鲨鱼是生活在海里的动物5.这是他们迟到的原因5个句子 不太难翻译成英语定语_百度作业帮
5个句子 翻译成英语定语从句 谢老``1.她是昨天给你打电话的人2.我是唯一被邀请的人3.这位歌手唱的歌很流行4.鲨鱼是生活在海里的动物5.这是他们迟到的原因5个句子 不太难翻译成英语定语
5个句子 翻译成英语定语从句 谢老``1.她是昨天给你打电话的人2.我是唯一被邀请的人3.这位歌手唱的歌很流行4.鲨鱼是生活在海里的动物5.这是他们迟到的原因5个句子 不太难翻译成英语定语从句很急``麻烦大家 别用 翻译器``谢谢老``
1.She is the person who called you up yesterday.2.I am the only one of the people that has been invited.3.Songs that this singer sings are very popular.4.Sharks are animals that live in the sea.5.This is the reason why they were late.
1.She is the person who called you yesterday.2.I am the only
one who is invited.3.The songs who sang are popular.4.Sharps are the animal which live in sea.5.this is the reason why he is late.
She is one who called you yesterday.She is the ohly who was invited.The singer sings songs that are very popular.This is the reason why they were late.
1.她是昨天给你打电话的人She is the one who called you yesterday.2.我是唯一被邀请的人I am the only one who has been invited.3.这位歌手唱的歌很流行The song, which is sang by this singer, is really popular.<b...
1. She is the one who called you up yesterday.2. I am the only one that is invited.3. The songs that the singer sing are quite popular.4. Sharks are animals that live in the sea.5. This is the reason why they were late.
1 She is a person who had called you yesterday.2. I'm only invite's person 3. A songs sang by this singer are very popular.4. Sharps is animals live into the sea.5. This is a reaso...

我要回帖

更多关于 非限定性定语从句 的文章

随机推荐