Can I look at your chicken chicken? 对上述读句子回答问题我曽与

读句子,选择正确的答语.( )1;Have some chicken.( )2;Thank you.3;( )Can I have some French fries ( )4;I like bread.( )5; Here you are.A;You are welcome.B;Me too.C;Thank you.D;No,thanks.E;Sure._百度作业帮
读句子,选择正确的答语.( )1;Have some chicken.( )2;Thank you.3;( )Can I have some French fries ( )4;I like bread.( )5; Here you are.A;You are welcome.B;Me too.C;Thank you.D;No,thanks.E;Sure.
读句子,选择正确的答语.( )1;Have some chicken.( )2;Thank you.3;( )Can I have some French fries ( )4;I like bread.( )5; Here you are.A;You are welcome.B;Me too.C;Thank you.D;No,thanks.E;Sure.
1.D 2.A3.E4.B5.C 楼上C和D反了.尽管第一题C和D都可以,但最后一题只能是C:thank you.因为here you are是“给你”,说明前面已经要求过了,所以不能用No,thank you来拒绝.英语翻译Do you want to cut the chicken chicken,fir st you have to have the chicken chicken,t hen it can prove that you are a man.As th e saying goes,the body hair skin affected by the parents,your parents give you full body cut off part of that i_百度作业帮
英语翻译Do you want to cut the chicken chicken,fir st you have to have the chicken chicken,t hen it can prove that you are a man.As th e saying goes,the body hair skin affected by the parents,your parents give you full body cut off part of that i
英语翻译Do you want to cut the chicken chicken,fir st you have to have the chicken chicken,t hen it can prove that you are a man.As th e saying goes,the body hair skin affected by the parents,your parents give you full body cut off part of that is can you cut the chicken chicken you wife?You cheat on yo ur wife want to practicing sunflower treas ure dian you so vicious martial arts you ar e unkind cut the chicken into a transvestit e sample how do you face your brother,y ou is not just a righteo
这段子原本是中文的……这英文是狗屁翻译器的产物吧…… 你想切鸡鸡吗?首先你得有鸡鸡,这样才能证明你是个男人.古人云,身体发肤受之父母.你父母给了你完整的身体,切掉一部分xxxxx(这里有点迷糊)?你欺骗老婆,为的是修炼葵花宝典……(后面更迷糊了)
不是好话,就是骂你不是男人,出轨犯贱,没脸见人,是个太监。还有,原版本是中文,上面的话狗屁不通。
楼主哪看来的,好恶心i. 从所给出的词中选出合适的词完成对话,并将答案写在横线上。A: Good morning, Sam.B: Good morning, Lily.A: (1) _______________ are you going?B: To the (2) _______________A: Why?B: I want to buy (3) _______________fried chicken and meat. And (4) _______________?A: Great! I (5) __
试题及解析
学段:小学
学科:英语
点击隐藏试题答案:
点击隐藏答案解析:
找老师要答案
考拉网语文答疑群
考拉网数学答疑群
考拉网英语答疑群
大家都在看
热门知识点 & & &&
请选择你的理由
答案不给力根据情景,选择正确答案.( )1.You're late again,Tom._________A.Excuse me B.Sorry C.I can't be late again( )2.Would you like some chicken?_________A.Yes,I like it B.No,thanks C.Yes,I would( )3.Happy birthday!__________A.Thank you B.The same_百度作业帮
根据情景,选择正确答案.( )1.You're late again,Tom._________A.Excuse me B.Sorry C.I can't be late again( )2.Would you like some chicken?_________A.Yes,I like it B.No,thanks C.Yes,I would( )3.Happy birthday!__________A.Thank you B.The same
根据情景,选择正确答案.( )1.You're late again,Tom._________A.Excuse me B.Sorry C.I can't be late again( )2.Would you like some chicken?_________A.Yes,I like it B.No,thanks C.Yes,I would( )3.Happy birthday!__________A.Thank you B.The same to you C.And you ( )4.What can I do for you?___________A.Do you have any hats?B.All right C.Thank you在线求指导:给下列句子排排序.
给下列句子排排序.
A.Thank you.B.You're welcome.C.Sure!Here you are.D.Can I have some chicken,please?正确的顺序是:____________________________
_百度作业帮
在线求指导:给下列句子排排序.
给下列句子排排序.
A.Thank you.B.You're welcome.C.Sure!Here you are.D.Can I have some chicken,please?正确的顺序是:____________________________
在线求指导:给下列句子排排序.
给下列句子排排序.
D& C& A& B

我要回帖

更多关于 读句子回答问题我曽与 的文章

随机推荐