初二话题作文英语作文

您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
初二英语作文1例
来源:  15:25:09 【】 
Wonderful life in winter holiday
From the sixteenth of January to the seventh of February is our Winter Holiday. I think everybody did a lot of things in the Winter Holiday. But I didn’t. Let you to listen to my story of Winter Holiday. I spend a lot of time on the homework.. Every day in my Winter Holiday, I always got up late. then I listened to the tape, it was nine o’clock. then I ate breakfast and then I did my homework during the daytime! I’m not very slow but the homework was too heavy! I’m unlucky on the playing too. I played firecracker but I hurt my finger with the fire. I ‘m careless to kindle the firecracker, so I’m very unlucky. I still unlucky on my friend’s party. In the morning, I wanted to get up early but I woke up at 10:50. After ten minutes, the party would start! So I only eat a piece of bread then I go to my friend’s home! And I stay at his home for a long time when I came home. My mother and father were very angry and they scolded me! I’m worried and feel unlucky on my weigh. Last term, I was 48 kilogram but now I am 51 kilogram! I must to do banting! But most important, I have gone to Shanghai Ocean Aquarium, I want to go there very much because I want to see the horse, the monkey……in the sea. Now I’ve done it . It is a bright dot in my Winter Holiday.1&&&
文章责编:guofengru& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 18:36:09)?&&( 16:32:02)?&&( 15:33:57)?&&( 15:29:45)?&&( 15:04:21)?&&( 14:53:23)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-初二英语作文英语是世界上一种非常重要的语言,许多人都在努力学习英语,而且想学好.请您阅读下面的电子邮件,结合自己学习的英语的经验,就邮件中提到的问题,给Hope提出一些建议与帮助,_百度作业帮
初二英语作文英语是世界上一种非常重要的语言,许多人都在努力学习英语,而且想学好.请您阅读下面的电子邮件,结合自己学习的英语的经验,就邮件中提到的问题,给Hope提出一些建议与帮助,
初二英语作文英语是世界上一种非常重要的语言,许多人都在努力学习英语,而且想学好.请您阅读下面的电子邮件,结合自己学习的英语的经验,就邮件中提到的问题,给Hope提出一些建议与帮助,并注意格式.Dear adviser,Please help me English is a very useful language in the world now.Many people are working hard ai it.I have learned English for there years.But I'm afraid of talking with others in English.And English grammar in really diffcult for me.I want to improve me English.Can you give me some advice?With best wishes!lihua
Dear hope,Thanks for your letter!As you say,English is a veru useful language in the world now.So a good English study method is very important to help you make great progress in English study.As is well known,Speaking is a good way to help you to communicate with others.And grammar is help in making sentences in writing.There are some advice in Speaking and English grammar as follows,Try to speak out
as possible as you can in public.As an English learner,many peole dare not to speak out in public for being laught by others.Therefore,the first step for speaking is you have to brave enough,not afraid to be laught.Practice makes perfect!Try to speak out loudly and you are the best!Grammar is a long term topic.Many students are painful when they mentioned the Grammar study.There is no more way than do more exercise to help you to master English Grammar.you are supposed to practise more,do more exercises.I hope my ideas can help you a little and I'm believe that you will make a lot of progress if you work hard on them and continue to do them.Trust yourself and you are the best!your,adviser...资讯|备考|互动
新东方在线中考网提供初二(八年级)上下册英语的作文语法、听力知识点、记单词方法、学习方法、复习资料,以及初二英语练习题和八年级英语期中期末历届考试试卷及答案。
新东方在线中考网络课堂特价优惠班
中考网络课堂
中考公开课
中考热报课程
2015中考时间表
1北京中考报名时间
1月14日到25日
2北京中考专业加试时间 5月4日至5日3北京中考体育现场考试 5月1日至5月20日4北京中考文化课考试 6月24日至26日5北京中考成绩查询时间 7月4日6北京中考录取时间 7月9日单元练习: |
月考、期中、期末试卷: |
各科辅导 |
单元练习: |
各科辅导 |
单元练习: |
各科知识点 |
初中英语: |
中学生必看书目:
您当前所在位置:
初二英语作文My Dream
同学们是不是还在为英语成绩的提高而烦恼呢?记得要在平时加强练习。精品学习网为大家整理了初二英语作文My Dream,希望对大家的英语学习有所帮助。
Different people have different dreams. Some people dream of making a lot of money. Some people dream of living a happy life. Some people dream of being famous. Some people dream of going abroad, and so on. But my dream is different. Maybe you will get a surprise after you know my dream.
不同的人有不同的梦想。有些人梦想赚很多的钱。有些人梦想过上幸福的生活。有些人梦想能够出名。有些人梦想能够出国等等。但我的梦想是和他们不一样的。知道我的梦想后也许你会很惊讶。
I have a wonderful dream in my heart. It's to speak English very well. Since English is everything for me. English is my best friend. English is my soul. English is my power. Without English, I'm nothing at all. Nothing. Now, I can think in English, speak in English, and write in English. Some people think I'm an Indian. Some people regard I'm a Pakistan. And some people even consider that I'm an Egyptian. But if I could speak English as good as an American, my future would be brilliant. So I work very hard.
在我心中有一个美丽的梦想。那就是说一口流利的英语。因为对我来说英语就是我的一切。英语是我最好的朋友。英语是我的灵魂。英语给予我力量。没有英语,我什么都没有。什么都没有。现在,我可以用英语的方式思考,用英语说话,用英语书写。有些人以为我是印第安人。有些人以为我是巴基斯坦人。有些人甚至认为我是埃及人。但如果我能说英语能像美国人说的那么好,我的未来会很美好。所以我很努力学习。
本文就是精品学习网为大家整理的初二英语作文My Dream,希望能为大家的学习带来帮助,不断进步,取得优异的成绩。
相关推荐:
更多精彩内容请点击: &

我要回帖

更多关于 初二话题作文 的文章

随机推荐