有关于交通事故责任认定的英语作文

[英语四级作文]-交通事故可以避免吗?
来源:  【】 
  At present, more and more cities are faced with the problem of heavy traffic. And the number of road accidents is on the rise. So more people are much concerned about traffic security problems.
  Some people say that traffic accidents are unavoidable. They argue that nowadays traffic is much heavier than before. There is often a traffic jam especially in rush hours. Because modern society lives on the basis of vehicles, traffic jams are difficult to eliminate. With the development of industry and population expansion, the condition will be worse.
  In my opinion, most road accidents can be avoided. The right solution is to lay down more gallop bridges, overpasses and underpasses in big cities. It is well known that the main cause of road accidents is drunk driving and driving with over-speed. If we reinforce the traffic security education and more people comply with traffic regulations, I believe one day traffic accidents can be avoided.
文章责编:zhangyuqiong& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 10:56:45)?&&( 8:51:55)?&&( 9:07:39)?&&( 9:06:51)?&&( 9:02:59)?&&( 14:10:30)
?智能练习?智能评估
扫描二维码下载
在线名师:  
数学学士学位,2010级长江商学院MBA。2004年加入北京新东方学校...[]
在线名师:  
北京师范大学英语语言文学硕士,有着丰富的教学经验,主讲四六级...[]
在线名师:  
北京新东方学校国内考试部资深教师。中国传媒大学英语播音暨主持...[]
在线名师:  
赵 丽:新东方人称"词汇王","GMAT一姐"网络课堂:四六级词汇...[]
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-关于交通事故的英语作文。_百度知道
关于交通事故的英语作文。
是一个中国人走在路上看到一起交通事故
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
The card didn&#39, I saw a car accident with my own eyes,而且有一个标志写着红灯的时候不能转弯挂在交通灯旁边. Park Road at that time,撞到了一个老人. I was on the W。那个老人不能动弹;t stop and hit an old man.Li Hua 答案补充 前面中文不变 后面添加内容是交通灯是红色的。. When I was crossing the road, I stopped a passing car and took the old man to the nearest hospital。车子(card改成car||多打了一个d)没有停下. About two minutes later, but could only lying on the ground。然后是结尾. The number of its plate is AC814. The traffic light was red. Everyone was shocked, the color of which is yellow, I saw a car, an弑佻赤绞俦悸幅稍d there is a sign says no turn on red on hanging beside the traffic lights. The car was turning right at the 3rd street,只能躺在地上. 08。每一个人都震惊了At 7, 2000:15 in the morning on Feb. The old man can not move
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2013高中英语作文:一次交通事故
【51Test.NET-2013高中英语作文:一次交通事故】无忧考网为大家整理的《2013高中英语作文:一次交通事故》,供大家参考。Yesterday morning, I heard a terrible news that my friend Allee was admitted to the hospital because of a car accident. The day before yesterday, Allee was going to bookstore to buy a book. He was very careful when he got to the crossroad. He crossed the street then the traffic light turned green. However, when he just went to the middle of the street, a car suddenly appeared at his right-hand side and came directly towards him. The driver drove fast and it was too late to dodge. Allee was knocked down by a few meters away. He was taken to the hospital immediately and had a surgery. Last night, I visited to him. He looked pale although he was out of danger.昨天早上,我听说了一条可怕的消息,我的朋友Allee因为 一起交通事故被送往医院。前天,Allee正去书店买书。过马路的时候他很小心。他过街的时候交通灯就变绿了。但是,当他只走到中间的时候,一辆汽车突然出现在他的右手边直直向他行驶。司机开得太快来不及刹车。Allee被撞飞了几米。他马上被送往医院动了手术。昨天晚上,我去看望他了。尽管他已经脱离危险,但看上去还是很苍白。交通事故的英语作文
交通事故的英语作文1:ATrafficAccident
OnenightMrLeewasdrivinghiswifehomefromwork.Shewasanurseinahospital.Itwasalmostmidnightandshewasquitetiredout.Shesoonfellasleep.MrLeelookedatherandsmiled.
MrLeewasacarefulandexperienceddriver.Heknewitwassafertodriveslowlyonadarknight.Aftersometimehenoticedacarfollowinghim.Itwastravellingveryfast.Suddenlyitovertookhiscar.
Thedriverofthecarwasinahurry.Hedidnotseetheapproachinglorry.Toavoidhittingit,hesuddenlytunedhiscar.Itskiddedofftheroadandhitabigtree.Thedriverandhispassengerwereinjured.Theywerebadlycutbyglassfromthebrokenwindscreen.MrLeequicklystoppedhiscarbythesideoftheroad.Hiswifegotoutofthecartohelptheinjured.Thelorrydriveralsostoppedtohelp.MrLeedroveofftotelephonethepolice.Abouttwenty-fiveminuteslater,apolicecarandanambulancearrived.Theinjuredwerecarriedintotheambulanceandtakentohospital.
Thepolicementookdowndetailsoftheaccident.MrLeeandthelorrydrivertoldthemalltheycouldremember.Thepolicementhankedthemfortheirhelp.MrandMrsLeegotintotheircarandcontinuedtheirjourneyhome.
译文:交通肇事
一天晚上,李先生驾驶他的妻子下班回家。她是在一家医院当护士。这是快到午夜了,她很疲惫。她很快就睡着了。李先生看着她,笑了。
李先生是个细心,经验丰富的司机。他知道这是驾驶在漆黑的夜里缓慢。一段时间后,他发现一辆车跟着他。它行驶速度非常快。突然间就超越了他的车。
这辆汽车的司机在赶时间。他没有看到即将到来的货车。为了避免撞上,他突然调他的车。它滑出路面,撞上一棵大树。他的司机和乘客被injured.They被严重削减了从破碎的玻璃windscreen.Mr李急忙制止了他在路边的汽车。他的妻子下了车,帮助受伤。货车司机也停下来帮忙。李先生驾车离开打电话报警。大约二十分钟后,一辆警车和一辆救护车赶到。伤者被抬进救护车送往医院。
警察记下了事故的细节。李先生和货车司机告诉他们,他们能永远记得。警察感谢他们的帮助。先生和夫人李钻进汽车,并继续他们的旅程回家。编辑提醒:请注意查看“交通事故的英语作文”一文是否有分页内容。原文地址
更多相关文章
注:交通事故的英语作文一文由免费提供,来源于网络。本文著作权归原作者所有,请在转载引用时保留。否则因《》一文引起的法律纠纷请自负,。文档贡献者
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
关于如何减少交通事故的英语作文
文档星级:
内容提示:henhao
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:220|
上传日期: 04:13:58|
下载积分: