“你帮我度过了那难过的快乐时光英语怎么说”用英文怎么说?

英语翻译时间如流水一般,转眼间两年的时间过去,回忆那过去那一幕幕美好的时光,是那么叫我留恋往返,真的很感谢你做了我这么久的"听众",感谢你为我排解忧愁._百度作业帮
英语翻译时间如流水一般,转眼间两年的时间过去,回忆那过去那一幕幕美好的时光,是那么叫我留恋往返,真的很感谢你做了我这么久的"听众",感谢你为我排解忧愁.
英语翻译时间如流水一般,转眼间两年的时间过去,回忆那过去那一幕幕美好的时光,是那么叫我留恋往返,真的很感谢你做了我这么久的"听众",感谢你为我排解忧愁.
As time goes fast, two years time passes so quickly. Remembrance of the happy moments always makes me recall with nostalgia. I really appreciate you being a "listener" to me for such a long time. Thank you for helping me get over all difficulties.
time fly so quick that two years later, those so many well story in my memory ,i,ve missing that so mach, i realy With gratitude you formy "Audience",thank you Mediate the worry for me.帮写英语作文 定语从句的应用:A letter to Tom我收到了你上周的来信.谢谢你记得照片.我常常想起我们一起度过的时光.那座顶上有只海鸥的纪念碑真漂亮.我们在那还照过一张相呢.和我们一起_百度作业帮
帮写英语作文 定语从句的应用:A letter to Tom我收到了你上周的来信.谢谢你记得照片.我常常想起我们一起度过的时光.那座顶上有只海鸥的纪念碑真漂亮.我们在那还照过一张相呢.和我们一起
帮写英语作文 定语从句的应用:A letter to Tom我收到了你上周的来信.谢谢你记得照片.我常常想起我们一起度过的时光.那座顶上有只海鸥的纪念碑真漂亮.我们在那还照过一张相呢.和我们一起玩的那些小朋友好还吧?另外,我有一本绿色封面的书丢在你那了.请帮我寄来.把以上文字写成文(翻译也行),不用太长或很好,我只是用来参考,记住一定要用“定语从句”写,差不多每句都要用,而且一定要在今晚之前答复,好的话我会加分的.
我用的是齐头式,你写的时候也可用缩进式.Dear Tom,Thank you for your last latter.Seeing the photos that you sent,I remind of the days we enjoyed together.The monument which has a seagull on the top is so beautiful that I couldn't move my eyes away.Do you still remember the lake,beside which we took a photo?Do you still remember the children that we had enjoyed our time together?Could you please bring my best wishes to them?In addition,the book that cover appears green is still in your home.Would you send it to me?Best wishes for you!Yours sincerely,Li Ming PS:我尽量用了简单的表达,简单的词汇,尽量多用了一些定词从句,以期满足你的要求.另外,需要告诉你的是,写英语文章并不是一味地用定语从句就好,而是要整散结合,多种句式并用,你应该在实践中逐渐摸索.当前位置: &
求翻译:飞行员和小王子在沙漠中共同拥有过一段极为珍贵的友谊。当小王子离开地球时,飞行员非常悲伤。他一直非常怀念他们共度的时光。他为纪念小王子写了这部小说。是什么意思?
飞行员和小王子在沙漠中共同拥有过一段极为珍贵的友谊。当小王子离开地球时,飞行员非常悲伤。他一直非常怀念他们共度的时光。他为纪念小王子写了这部小说。
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
Pilots and the little prince in the middle of the desert have jointly owned most precious friendship. When the little prince, and the pilot is out of the Earth's very sad. He has been greatly missed the time they spend. He is a prince of the novel.
The pilot and the young prince have together had section of extremely precious friendships in the desert.When the young prince leaves the Earth, the pilot is extremely sad.He continuously extremely fondly remembers the time which they spend together.He has written this novel for the commemorative yo
Pilots and share the little Prince in the desert for a very precious friendship. When the little Prince to leave Earth, pilots are very sad. The times he has been greatly missed them. To commemorate the xiaowangzi he wrote the novel.
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语翻译倘若你流泪,先湿的总是我的脸,倘若你悲伤,最苦的总是我的心; 想念我们曾在一起度过的时光._百度作业帮
英语翻译倘若你流泪,先湿的总是我的脸,倘若你悲伤,最苦的总是我的心; 想念我们曾在一起度过的时光.
英语翻译倘若你流泪,先湿的总是我的脸,倘若你悲伤,最苦的总是我的心; 想念我们曾在一起度过的时光.
You if shed tears,first wet of always my face,Your sorrow if,the most bitte Think of the time that we spend once and together.
????翻译成英文吗??? 还是怎么翻译啊??英语翻译1、如果没有你的帮助,我就不可能度过那段艰苦的时光.2、我太累了,不然的话,我就陪你去购物.3、如果你当初听了我的建议,你今天的生活就不会这么糟糕.4、要是我考试时再细心一_百度作业帮
英语翻译1、如果没有你的帮助,我就不可能度过那段艰苦的时光.2、我太累了,不然的话,我就陪你去购物.3、如果你当初听了我的建议,你今天的生活就不会这么糟糕.4、要是我考试时再细心一
英语翻译1、如果没有你的帮助,我就不可能度过那段艰苦的时光.2、我太累了,不然的话,我就陪你去购物.3、如果你当初听了我的建议,你今天的生活就不会这么糟糕.4、要是我考试时再细心一点就好了.请用虚拟语气翻译,
1, if not for your help, I would not spend that time may be hard.2, I'm so tired, otherwise, I will accompany you to shopping.3, if you had listened to the my advice, you life today it won't be so bad.4, when the exam again if I was more careful.希望对你有帮助,O(∩_∩)O哈哈~
有什么不懂可以继续提问

我要回帖

更多关于 快乐时光英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐