初中语文选词填空空小学六年级

小学六年级英语选词填空复习教案
《小学六年级英语选词填空复习教案》摘要:__ than John.Her hair is not long ,it is ____than Sarah&s hair.Amy likes_______books.Mike is 10 .He is ____years ____than John.Mike and John like _______mountains.They are good _______. ( B ) (...: ◇
  小学六年级英语选词填空复习教案
  ( older, younger, friend, friends, playing, old, climbing, reading, one, two, longer, shorter )
  John is 12.He has three friends.They are Sarah,Amy and Mike.Sarah is 12 years_____.She has long hairs.Sarah likes
  ____the piano very much.Amy is 13.She is ____years____
  than John.Her hair is not long ,it is ____than Sarah&s hair.Amy likes_______books.Mike is 10 .He is ____years ____than John.Mike and John like _______mountains.They are good _______.
  ( happy, today, see, feels, can&t, can, take, stay, read, listening, drinking, cold )
  ______is Friday. Jack is very_____,he has a _____.He_____go to school,he go to _____a doctor.Doctor asks him to ______at home for one day,and _____the medicine.He ______better soon.Now,Jack is ____to the music and ______the hot water.
  ( bad, fine, stayed, yesterday, played, went, sad, happy, sang, took, had, park )
  I&m Jane.It was Sunday_____.The weather was______.I_____with my friends.In the morning,the boys _____basketball.Tom was _____.He won the game.The girls______songs.In the afternoon,we _____to a park,there were some big mountains in the _____.We_____many pictures there.We ____a good time.
&? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &?
哆啦A梦是一只来自未来世界的猫型机器人,用自己神奇的百宝袋和各种奇妙的道具帮助大雄解决困难。哆啦A梦的故事将人们带进一个奇妙、充满想像力的世界...
 | 
 | 
 | 
 | 
 | 
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved 版权所有 
联系我们(9:00-17:00)
电话:010-选择恰当的关联词语填空。之所以
日期:2015 年 01 月 14 日
用时: ____
得分: ____
选择恰当的关联词语填空。,\)G4N5W'z2l(N1w
之所以&&是因为&& 因为&&所以&&,\)G4N5W'z2l(N1w
尽管&&但是&& 不仅&&还&&,\)G4N5W'z2l(N1w
即使&&也&& 既然&&就&&,\)G4N5W'z2l(N1w
1.我告别山里的朋友,/G/_:~*p+E带回了满怀的好心情、好记忆,4n:c*b:`6i)V.t3M+O2|5s*H/o)p3n带回一路月色。,\)G4N5W'z2l(N1w
2.(m'P'b在这样的山水间行走,我们也渐渐变得&野&了起来。,\)G4N5W'z2l(N1w
3.条件非常恶劣,,u9m3N7N,c'G0g/n'F'j詹天佑始终坚持在野外工作。,\)G4N5W'z2l(N1w
4.修筑京张铁路困难重重,1P;|8L.k-f*H+\3U9S吓不倒詹天佑。,\)G4N5W'z2l(N1w
5..M2q5I)s5x4|(r+k(f会碰壁,四周黑洞洞的。,\)G4N5W'z2l(N1w
语文六年级下册选词填空习题
语文六年级下册习题
语文六年级下册题型
各年级语文习题 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
小学语文六年级选词填空练习题
下载积分:800
内容提示:小学语文六年级选词填空练习题医药、小学、教育、总结、计划、方案、办公文档、股票、论文、资料、文档 免费阅读、免费分享!如需请下载!
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 16:46:29|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:小学语文六年级选词填空练习题.DOC
官方公共微信

我要回帖

更多关于 初中语文选词填空 的文章

随机推荐