求一篇以‘吃一垫 长一智,长一智’的意思的英语作文。词数不少于120。

精彩内容不容错过!想获取小学六年级作文网的参考作文,请您访问:
小学六年级作文排行榜
作文编辑推荐文章
· · · · · ·
· · · · · ·写一写你家乡这些年的变化.要求:注意句子时态,字数不少于120词.英语作文_百度知道
写一写你家乡这些年的变化.要求:注意句子时态,字数不少于120词.英语作文
My hometown lies in the south of Changjiang River. In spring, the weather in my hometown is very comfortbable,neither too hot nor too cold.It is very suitable for human living there.But in summer, it will become more and more hoter.And the highest temperature is about over 38~C. But the autumn is very nice. And the winter isn't too bad .It seldom snows,about one or two tims only a year. And while it snows in winter,my hometown will become a sea of white.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以I Want to Be a Teacher为题写一篇大学英语作文以I Want to Be a Teacher为题写一篇100字左右的作文,词数不少于75不多于120.标点符号正确,拼写正确,应用词汇和语法结构的数量和准确性,上下文的连贯_百度作业帮
以I Want to Be a Teacher为题写一篇大学英语作文以I Want to Be a Teacher为题写一篇100字左右的作文,词数不少于75不多于120.标点符号正确,拼写正确,应用词汇和语法结构的数量和准确性,上下文的连贯
以I Want to Be a Teacher为题写一篇大学英语作文以I Want to Be a Teacher为题写一篇100字左右的作文,词数不少于75不多于120.标点符号正确,拼写正确,应用词汇和语法结构的数量和准确性,上下文的连贯性及语言的得体性.
i want to be a teacherI want to be a teacher.Stand on my point ,it is a glorious ideal.People know that teachers 'salary is not high ,but their work is too hard.And many parents do not like their children's teacher.Then why i want to be a teacher?There is a good sentence which describe teacher :teacher is the greatest vocation in the world.Teacher's duty is to cultivate a generation.They pass their profund knowledge to the students.It is known that a generation will influence a nation's future.So we can know how important the teachers are.i want to be a teacher to cultivate the next generation,to let them serve country,serve people better,then the world will be better and better跪求一篇英语作文啊,英语水平好的来,1.文明行为使校园和谐,也是学生素质的体现.2.文明行文:讲礼貌、有爱心;维护校园环境,爱护一草一木;勤奋学习,遵守校规;…………词数100~120 可以_百度作业帮
跪求一篇英语作文啊,英语水平好的来,1.文明行为使校园和谐,也是学生素质的体现.2.文明行文:讲礼貌、有爱心;维护校园环境,爱护一草一木;勤奋学习,遵守校规;…………词数100~120 可以
跪求一篇英语作文啊,英语水平好的来,1.文明行为使校园和谐,也是学生素质的体现.2.文明行文:讲礼貌、有爱心;维护校园环境,爱护一草一木;勤奋学习,遵守校规;…………词数100~120 可以适当增加细节,是一篇演讲稿,
你那中文写我帮你翻译请以下列词语为关键写一篇英语短文.popular,dress,smile,honest,help,cooperate.内容:我们如何才能受人欢迎,谈谈你的看法.注意:1.必须使用所给6个关键词.2.词数不少于120个;_百度作业帮
请以下列词语为关键写一篇英语短文.popular,dress,smile,honest,help,cooperate.内容:我们如何才能受人欢迎,谈谈你的看法.注意:1.必须使用所给6个关键词.2.词数不少于120个;
请以下列词语为关键写一篇英语短文.popular,dress,smile,honest,help,cooperate.内容:我们如何才能受人欢迎,谈谈你的看法.注意:1.必须使用所给6个关键词.2.词数不少于120个;
How to become popular with others?I have some of my own opinions.1,Dress tidyly.Most people like to make friends with whom dresss tidyly,not whom dresss dirty.Of course it need not be luxurious,just keep your clothes clean and tidy.2,Smile to others.Smile means friendly,which means I like to make friends with you.3,Be honest to others.Don't tell lies.You can get honestness in turn by being honest to others.4.Do your best to help others as much as you can.People always feel good for others who used to help them.
How to make ourselves become the most popular person in our class? This debate is very heated. Some people think that we should help our classmates when they have some problems. If one of our cla...
the magic dress is popular with teenagers,to be honest,it help them to find confidence and makes them smile.

我要回帖

更多关于 吃一垫 长一智 的文章

随机推荐