keep your mind的意思words in mind 什么意思

英语翻译 open my hands,keep everything in my mind.happy spring festival`` 什么意思谢谢_百度知道
英语翻译 open my hands,keep everything in my mind.happy spring festival`` 什么意思谢谢
提问者采纳
Rich blessings for health and longevity is my special wish for you in the coming year!
恭贺新禧。
With best wishes for a happy New Year.
祝新年快乐!
Good luck in the year ahead,向你致以新年的祝福、快乐。
May the season&#39:Money and treasures will be plentiful一帆风顺.
祝你今后获得更大成就!
I want to wish you longevity and health, hood cheer,把所有的事都铭记心头.
请接受我节日的祝贺!
Take good care of yourself in the year ahead.
恭贺新禧,最好就是说一些简单的话。
Good luck and great success in the coming New Ys greetings.
祝贺佳节:Everything goes well 国泰民安,真诚地祝你幸福.
愿节日的愉快伴你一生:Harmony brings wealth心想事成、健康,让它们成为我们永恒友谊的新的纪念。春节快乐!
祝新年快乐、事业发达;s greetings and hope that some day soon we shall be together.
愿一切最美好的祝福都能用这张贺卡表达,希望不久我们能相聚在一起。
May everything beautiful and best be condensed into this card。
May the joy and happiness around you today and always, wishing you a happy New Year.
请接受我诚挚的新年祝福.
Wishing you many future successes!
献上节日的问候与祝福.
在此新年之际、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年!
恭喜发财。
On this special day I send you New Year&#39, good luck and much happiness throughout the year。也可能是放开我的手.
致以最良好的祝福.
恭贺新禧,只说happy the year of ribbit,不要咬文嚼字的,新年幸福.
恭祝健康。
Please accept our wishes for you and yours for a happy New Year。
Please accept my season&#39.
谨祝新年快乐幸福, cheerfulness and success.
愿快乐幸福永伴你左右、事业有成,万事如意,新年快乐.
在这特殊的日子. I sincerely wish you happiness, good health.
祝节日快乐; happy married life 相敬如宾 (of a married couple) to respect each other as if the other were a guest 同德同心 to be of one mind 宜室宜家 to make a harmonious and orderly home breath 鸾凤和鸣 harmony in marriage 白头偕老 (of a married couple) to stick to each other till the hair turns gray 情投意合 to be congenial、家庭幸福. I wish you a happy New Year:Peace all year round 恭喜发财、幸运. I hope you will continue to enjoy good health.金玉满堂,并祝你们新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福.
给你我无尽的新的祝福, love and peace。
May the coming New Year bring you joy.
愿新年为你带来快乐. Please accept them as a new remembrance of our lasting friendship!
愿新年带给你和你所爱的人许多美好的事物和无尽的祝福,我同夫人向你及你的家人致以节日的问候!
Ls joy fill you all the year round。如果是要拜年可以用下面的词汇;s greetings and best wishes for the New Year:Treasures fill the home 生意兴隆,要不你就干脆不要说了!
May you come into a good fortune, your career greater success and your family happiness。
A happy New Year to you。春节快乐!
祝财运亨通, may my wife and I extend to you and yours our warmest greetings.
祝来年好运,友爱和宁静,把所有的事都铭记心头。
Please accept my sincere wishes for the New Year。
Season&#39.
恭祝新年吉祥.i will everything be fine.
请多保重:May all your wishes come true 吉祥如意, and the moon is full-ideal time for wedding 福禄鸳鸯 a happy wealthy couple 天缘巧合 a destiny given by heaven and a wonderful match 美满良缘 a happy and wonderful marriage 夫唱妇随 the man sings:Wishing you prosperity和气生财。
On the occasion of the New Year,愿你拥有一个充满生机和欢乐的新年:Wishing you every success 步步高升,并取得更大的成就。
To wish you joy at this holy season。
I give you endless brand-new good wishes!
祝吉星高照!
May many fortunes fs greetings and sincere wishes for a bright and happy New Year。
Best wishes for the holidays and happiness throughout the New Year。
I hope you have a most happy and prosperous New Year,祝身体健康.
恭贺新年:The country flourishes and people live in peace 招财进宝:Safe trip wherever you go 郎才女貌 talented guy and beautiful lady 天缘巧合 a destiny given by heaven and a wonderful match 天作之和 a match by heaven 心心相印 a complete meeting of minds 永结同心 to be of one mind forever 相亲相爱 to be kind and love to each other 百年好合 a harmonious union lasting a hundred years 永浴爱河 bathe in a river of love forever 佳偶天成 an ideal couple 百年琴瑟 married couple for a hundred years 百年偕老 (of a married couple) to stick to each other for a hundred years 花好月圆 the flowers are in full bloom, the wife follows - domestic harmony 珠联璧合 an excellent match 凤凰于飞 a couple of phoenixes on the wing-happy marriage 美满家庭 a happy family 琴瑟和鸣 marital harmony。
Wishing you happiness during the holidays and throughout the New Year:Business flourishes 岁岁平安,祝你们新年快乐. Wishing every happiness will always be with you,前程似锦!
愿你健康长寿。
Good health,并愿你幸福吉祥.
请接受我们对你及你全家的美好祝福,Luan and Phoenix Sing together 2,Harmony in marriage 节日的中英文祝福辞
Best wishes for the year to come.
祝好运,原你新年快乐幸福。你给的信息不全。
With very best wishes for your happiness in the New Year。
I would like to wish you a joyous new year and express my hope for your happiness and good future。
Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year and to extend to you all my best wishes for your perfect health and lasting prosperity,顺祝身体健康。
Season&#39.
祝你在新的一年里身体健康,新年快乐。
May the New Year bring many good things and rich blessings to you and all those you love,幸福和欢乐与你同在。
With the compliments of the season,大吉大利!
多福多寿。
Good luck,多福多寿; to agree in taste and temperament 花开并蒂 a good marriage 美满良缘 A happy and wonderful marriage 鸾凤和鸣 1:Promoting to a higher position 出入平安字面意思是打开我的手、成功
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
伸出你的双手,用心去记住每一件事情,春节愉快
open my hands:张开我的双手keep everything in my mind:记住所有的事情happy spring festival:春节愉快
这是很中式的英语,洋人听了可能会给搞糊涂了。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁keep in mind 是什么意思_百度知道
keep in mind 是什么意思
提问者采纳
记住牢记谨记keep this in mind有鉴于此Keep me in mind愿君心记取Keep that in mind我把它保存在记忆里;记住;记着
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
in mind.想到7;某人使我记得&quot.挂心6.记住2.&quot.牢记3;sb.想起用法keep sb.or &quot. is kept in my mind&I keep sb.忆9. in mind我要记住某人 &quot.铭记4.记取5;sb.志8动词1;I have kept sb. in mindor&quot. has been kept in my mind.&quot.&quot
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁keep in mind
英[ki:p ?n ma?nd]
美[kip ?n ma?nd]
phr. 记住,牢记
You have to keep in mind that your audience is coming in cold.
你要记住听众是没有准备的。
It is not easy to keep in mind what you have told me.
记住你告诉我的话并不容易。
只有登录后,才能查看此项,现在是否?
1.I'll keep in mind your advice.
我要把你的劝告记在心里。
2.That's something we have always to keep in mind.
那是我们应该经常记在心里的。
3.You should keep in mind what I have said.
你应该牢记我刚才说过的话。
4.So keep in mind you need to listen.
所以请记住你需要倾听。
5.Please keep in mind what we have learned today.
请记住我们今天所学的知识。
好文推荐:please keep me in your mind.麻烦再给我一些描写爱情的英文句子,要翻译啊._百度作业帮
please keep me in your mind.麻烦再给我一些描写爱情的英文句子,要翻译啊.
please keep me in your mind.麻烦再给我一些描写爱情的英文句子,要翻译啊.
please keep me in your mind直译:请让我保持在你心里意译:请你把我记住在心间 1.a heart that loves is always young.有爱的心永远年轻.2.at the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人.3.brief is life,but love is long.生命虽短,爱却绵长.4.distance makes the hearts grow fonder.距离使两颗心靠得更近.5.i miss you so much already and i haven’t even left yet!尽管还不曾离开,我已对你朝思暮想!6.i need you like i need the air to breathe.我需要你,正如我需要呼吸空气.7.if equal affection cannot be,let the more loving be me.如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧.8.if i know what love is,it is because of you.因为你,我懂得了爱.9.i’ll think of you every step of the way.我会想你,在漫漫长路的每一步.10.look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么.11.love is a vine that grows into our hearts.爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓.12.love is blind.爱情是盲目的.13.love is like the moon,when it does not increase,it decreases.爱情就像月亮,不增则减.14.love is the greatest refreshment in life.爱情是生活最好的提神剂.15.love keeps the cold out better than a cloak.爱比大衣更能驱走寒冷.16.love never dies.爱情永不死.17.my heart is with you.我的爱与你同在.18.take away love,and our earth is a tomb.没有了爱,地球便成了坟墓.19.the darkness is no darkness with thee.有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗.20.the soul cannot live without love.灵魂不能没有爱而存在.21.there is no remedy for love but to love more.治疗爱的创伤唯有加倍地去爱.22.we cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.如果没有人爱我们,我们也就不会再爱自己了.23.when love is not madness,it is not love.如果爱不疯狂就不是爱了.24.wherever you go,whatever you do,i will be right here waiting for you.无论你身在何处,无论你为何忙碌,我都会在此守候.25.who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one.在爱人眼里,一千里的旅程不过一里.26.within you i lose myself,without you i find myself wanting to be lost again.有了你,我迷失了自我.失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失.
请让我在你的心中
还需要有关爱情的句子,我列举几个: If I know what love is, it is because of you.因为你,我懂得了爱。
I’ll think of you every step of the way.我会想你,在漫漫长路的每一步。
The soul cannot live withou...keep in mind 是什么意思?_百度知道
keep in mind 是什么意思?
keep in mind
不知道是什么意思?怎么用?
我有更好的答案
keep in mind 记住,背下来,记在心里
牢记,别忘了
其他类似问题
为您推荐: