“A better day 为何离我远去 A notherland way 无需任何言语 ” 原唱是谁啊,正确的歌名叫什么?

A Better Day-JTL, A Better DayMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
A Better Day
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
A Better Day
JTL | 1? Enter The Dragon
[???]A Better day ? ? ????
Another way ??? ???
????? ???? ??
?? ? ? ?? ???? ??
[???]??? ??? ?? ??? ??
??? ? ?? ?
?? ??? ?? ??? ??
??? ????? ?? ??
??? ? ?? ?? ??
?? ?? ?? ??
???? ????? ???
??? ??? ????? ???
???? ??? ?? ??? ???
??? ??? ?? ??
?? ?? ?? ? ?????
Another way ??? ???
????? ???? ??
?? ? ? ?? ???? ??
[???]Yo ?? ?? ???? ???
??? ? ??? ???
?? ?? ??? ?
?? ???? ?? ??
?? ?? ???? ??
?? ?? ???? ?? ? ??
? ??? ????? ???
?? ? ?? ?? ? ????
?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ????
? ?? ? ?? ?? ???
???? ?? ? ?? ?? ???
Another way ??? ???
????? ???? ??
?? ? ? ?? ???? ??
[???]?? ?? ????
????? ???? ???
??? ??? ?? ???
???? ?? ???? ??
?? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ??
??? ?? ??? ???? ???
???? ?? ???? ???
???? ???? ??
?? ? ??? ???? ????
[All]? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? (???)
? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? (???)
? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? (???)
?? ?? ?? ?? ?? (???)
? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? (???)
? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? (???)
? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? (???)
?? ?? ?? ?? ?? (???)
[???]A better day ? ? ????
A nother way ??? ???
????? ???? ??
?? ? ? ?? ???? ??
A better day ? ? ????
A nother way ??? ???
????? ???? ??
?? ? ? ?? ???? ??
文本歌词最后由
编辑于 18:51
LRC歌词最后由
编辑于 12:43
你可能会喜欢的精选集
喜欢A Better Day的人们也喜欢...
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
为什么前奏一出来就想唱爸爸妈妈,如果你们爱我。。。。
1、歌曲的故事和旋律都太伤感,寓意也很明显。无论是十几年前听还是现在听都唏嘘不已;
2、那个时代好像对他们太过苛责了,现在即使没有vocal的组合也照样能红,捆绑的太严重之后就是对个人的严重否定。HOT少一个人就不是HOT,但离开了HOT他们也有权利继续发光;
3、刘德华的黑蝙蝠中队是翻唱的。。。。。。俺们家这个虽然也是改编的,但是也算是原曲呢。。。
高中的时候我买过这张碟,好怀念一下十几年了。
爱我你就抱抱我
那时还读小学六年级
好伤感的rap,歌词好难过
我妈妈很喜欢这首歌,好老的歌曲,听了还是有感觉
jtl一辑出来的时候,听着他们的歌,痛并快乐着。
!!!儿时哭到稀里哗啦的调调...
前奏和秘密花园的一首感觉有点像
怀念只一心跳舞的日子@彩色影子Queen
怀念只一心跳舞的日子@彩色影子Queen
(第1页, 共163条)
收藏A Better Day的人们
听A Better Day的人也听
关注虾米:当前位置: >
A Better Day歌词
A Better Day文本歌词:
歌手:刘德华
歌曲:A Better Day
没有人会知道自己有多重要就当一不小心跌了一跤或许你的可笑可以拯救一个朋友的烦恼也许眨一眨眼也许只是微笑也许就能化解彼此的争吵每个人的心底都在期待和你搭上一座桥A better day A better way只要有一点点阳光它会发芽它会慢慢成长整片树林的香~music~一句小小赞美一个暖暖拥抱可能就能改变世界的明天不要小看自己隐藏内心深处无穷的力量A better day A better way..........就算在暴雨的晚上只要能我们点亮彼此心房也会满天星光A another day Just another day
A Better Daylrc歌词:[ti:A Better Day][ar:刘德华][al:美丽的一天][by:][00:17.39]没有人会知道[00:19.41]自己有多重要[00:21.51]就当一不小心跌了一跤[00:25.74]或许你的可笑[00:27.97]可以拯救一个朋友的烦恼[00:34.41]也许眨一眨眼[00:36.47]也许只是微笑[00:38.62]也许就能化解彼此的争吵[00:42.84]每个人的心底[00:45.04]都在期待和你搭上一座桥[02:42.29][02:25.25][01:34.14][00:51.85]A better day A better way[02:47.13][02:30.09][02:13.05][01:38.93][00:56.70]只要有一点点阳光[02:50.53][02:33.62][02:16.48][01:42.59][01:00.17]它会发芽[02:52.76][02:35.75][02:18.65][01:44.75][01:02.27]它会慢慢成长[02:56.13][02:39.20][02:22.20][01:47.97][01:05.95]整片树林的香[01:08.39]~music~[01:16.95]一句小小赞美[01:18.90]一个暖暖拥抱[01:20.95]可能就能改变[01:22.85]世界的明天[01:25.22]不要小看自己[01:27.37]隐藏内心深处[01:29.28]无穷的力量A better day A better way..........[01:52.23]就算在暴雨的晚上[02:00.29]只要能我们点亮彼此心房[02:05.15]也会满天星光[02:08.22]A another day Just another day
刘德华最新歌曲a better day 有谁知道这首歌的歌词吗?_百度知道
a better day 有谁知道这首歌的歌词吗?
A better day) Why did you leave me (Another way)Without a word Our memories that were beautiful It won't ever return again [Tony] I couldn't even predict that our separation would come so easily like this We had shared happiness sadness together We had to separate like that The past times that cannot be turned back The pure days that werespent with you The days when everyone was envious of us Thetimes when we felt no envy atall Inside that dark past, meeting you was a stroke of goodluck (A better day) Why did you leave me (Another way)Without a word Our memories that were beautiful It won't ever return again [JaeWon] Yo! During the meaningless days, you became a streak of light to my exhausted and lonely soul Your small bright eyes that couldn't be traded with anything in the world or be explained in words With just one kiss everything in the world became mine and I was happy This loneliness deep in my heart looking at your empty space Forgive me for not being able to doanything for you (A better day) Why did you leave me (Another way)Without a word our memories that were beautiful It won't ever return again [WooHyuk] I want to go back to last winter when we loved each other, but I realize that too much time has gone by Time flows by sofast A world of separation will approach me now The pictures inside the memories that grow faint The hot tears that flow down both cheeks Even thoughthey are memories that cannotcome back, cherish them Our beautiful recollections that I gave you head towards towards another world (oh oh oh) So I can start again(oh oh oh)I won't won't look for you any longer(oh oh oh) Forget forget you without any regrets(oh oh oh) Towards towards anotherworld(oh oh oh) So I can start again(oh oh oh) I won't won't look for you any longer(oh oh oh) Forget forget you without any regrets(oh oh oh) (A better day) Why did you leave me (Another way)Without a word Our memories that were beautiful It won't ever return again
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
歌曲:a better day
歌手:eo2 专辑:eo2004
歌名:a better day
you take a few sad songs,
you'll find a better way
曾爱过的忘掉了是谁
连从前泪水也惯淡然面对
年月消失去连感觉都消退
不必怕别人离去
地阔天高掌握不到散聚不是吗
无论错在谁同享过这一岁
名字从手机洗去
偶尔爱错再苦都不算谷底
爱你爱我有多少必经的感情问题
消息的一个怎可当你的一切
其实微雨过后会有更多玫瑰
停了雨水何用挂念谁
前情人或许也会另寻乐趣
无什么好醉情都已经粉碎
怎可以突然憔悴
就算青春孤单感多敏锐迷恋伴侣
如必须隐退来失去得乾脆
忘掉曾最爱是谁
偶尔爱错再苦都不算谷底
爱你爱我有多少必经的感情问题
消息的一个怎...
better day when night belongs to dawn
Another way for us to get along
Although some might say its never meant to be
You gotta be strong, a better day will come
This ain't fiction, its all reallity
You better listen because this means a lot to me
I got something to say just give a moment of your time
This has gone way too long and I'm sorry I'm out of line
In our society the lines have gone from thik to thin
And its a shame you gotto die for the colour of your skin
Put aside every feeling you hold for Multicyde
Keep listening to what we say together its allright.
A better day when night belongs to dawn
Another way fo...
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁JTL的《A Better Day》是不是翻唱的?如果是那么原唱是?_百度知道
JTL的《A Better Day》是不是翻唱的?如果是那么原唱是?
这首歌的曲调听着好熟悉,可是一时想不起来在哪听过,但肯定我没听过这首歌的。那位同志知道的话,万分感谢啊!
提问者采纳
JTL的确是翻唱Multicyde&Anea 的 A Better Day而 刘德华 的 黑蝙蝠中队 是最后的...个人觉得韩文版最好听..~JTL - A better daymms:///aod/5/92/4190.wmaMulticyde&Anea - A Better Day 刘德华 - 黑蝙蝠中队
提问者评价
非常感谢!!我听过黑蝙蝠中队,现在个人认同你的意见。再次感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Multicyde&Anea A Better Day这首歌哪有下载啊?_百度知道
Multicyde&Anea A Better Day这首歌哪有下载啊?
这首歌很好听,但不知道哪有下载?还有这首歌是不是有很多版本啊?
提问者采纳
A better day(Multicyde&Anea)A better day when night belongs to dawnAnother way for us to get alongAlthough some might say its never meant to beYou gotta be strong, a better day will comeThis ain't fiction, its all reallityYou better listen because this means a lot to meI got something to say just give a moment of your timeThis has gone way too long and I'm sorry I'm out of lineIn our society the lines have gone from thik to thinAnd its a shame you gotto die for the colour of your skinPut aside every feeling you hold for MulticydeKeep listening to what we say together its allright.A better day when night belongs to dawnAnother way for us to get alongAlthough some might say its never meant to beYou gotta be strong a better day will comeBy all is necessary listen up 'cause this is heavyBreak it up so y'all can get it, there's a way to get ready,Got to step it up 'cause enough is enoughInspectate is to long, now it's time to get roughNot physical but in a serous wayTake a look outside your window analyze the day,It ain't over like the song from day oneNews since 7:30, see the bullets fly byA better day when night belongs to dawnAnother way for us to get alongAlthough some might say its never meant to beYou gotta be strong a better day will comeSo this is how we should get up and on itAnd we can get it if we stand up for itCause everybody got to want it want itStand together we can rise abow itSo this is how we should get up and on itAnd we can get it if we stand up for itEverybody got to want it want itStand together we can rise abow itA better day when night belongs to dawnAnother way for us to get alongAlthough some might say its never meant to beYou gotta be strong a better day will comeA better day when night belongs to dawnAnother way for us to get alongAlthough some might say its never meant to beYou gotta be strong a better day will come
提问者评价
你的下载地址连接不上啊不过还是谢谢你
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 notherland 的文章

随机推荐