借下购买了lion的 注册app store账号 账号,不乱搞,不透露

Connecting to the Mac App Store
Connecting to the Mac App Store...
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer.Got a tip for us?
While OS X Lion was
as an exclusive Mac App Store release, Apple did backtrack slightly before launch with a decision to
to assist users without access to broadband connections.
As , Apple has decided to end that experiment with OS X Mountain Lion, making the forthcoming release a true Mac App Store exclusive.Apple has confirmed to Pocket-lint though that its concerns weren't justified with customers not remotely interested in the USB drive offering:
"It was an interesting test, but it turns out the App Store was just fine for getting the new OS."OS X Mountain Lion is scheduled for a public launch in "late summer", with pricing yet to be announced.
Sucks for people who don't have fast internet access....
Rating: 28 Votes
At nearly 3 times the price, no wonder no one was interested in getting the USB stick. Sigh. I don't want to redownload an OS every time I need to format.
Rating: 14 Votes
et.com/-.html
Actually there are still quite a few living in rural areas who cannot get affordable broadband.
There is always sattelite, which is what I used to use when I lived in a Rural area.
But it was over $1,200 to install, $75 a month for 512kbps connection, and limited to 5GB per month.
Eventually 3G came available so that became our ISP.
So it's still not a decent solution for downloading Lion / Mountain Lion.
Though, admittedly, if I were in that situation, I'd probably go to somewhere with an access point.
Nearest place was 30 minutes away but everything was 30 minutes away.
No biggie.
Just go get a coffee and download
I also think it's unfair to tell these people to 'move'.
Don't knock it till you try it!
It's awfully nice living in a place where you don't lock your doors and you can leave your keys in your ignition, where you don't have the sound of cars driving by... there's a lot of great reasons to live in a rural area.
And there is more to life than internet!
Rating: 12 Votes
Wrong. A lot of people out in rural areas do not have broadband of a speed sufficient to make downloading OSX feasible. The world is not yet interconnected at high speeds. It is attitudes like yours that creates the digital divide. Reality check, please.
A Government survey reveals that 40 percent of United States residents have no broadband access and 30 percent have no Internet access at all.
Rating: 11 Votes
et.com/-.html
Actually there are still quite a few living in rural areas who cannot get affordable broadband.
There is always sattelite, which is what I used to use when I lived in a Rural area.
But it was over $1,200 to install, $75 a month for 512kbps connection, and limited to 5GB per month.
Eventually 3G came available so that became our ISP.
So it's still not a decent solution for downloading Lion / Mountain Lion.
Though, admittedly, if I were in that situation, I'd probably go to somewhere with an access point.
Nearest place was 30 minutes away but everything was 30 minutes away.
No biggie.
Just go get a coffee and download
I also think it's unfair to tell these people to 'move'.
Don't knock it till you try it!
It's awfully nice living in a place where you don't lock your doors and you can leave your keys in your ignition, where you don't have the sound of cars driving by... there's a lot of great reasons to live in a rural area.
And there is more to life than internet!
You got that right there are a lot of people who have slow internet.
Everyone who says just move is a child who doesn't have a mortgage or any bills. Or a snooty jerk.
Rating: 11 Votes
I think people would have been more interested if it had been priced appropriately. I didn't take much work for me to find the proper dmg in the app store download and put it on a thumb drive myself. The issue was never that people didn't have broadband - it was that they wanted a backup of the OS installer they could restore from.
Rating: 10 Votes
Hum, with a 12 month update cycle like iOS, I would not be surprised if this and future updates are under $10.
Rating: 10 Votes
Sucks for people who don't have fast internet access....
Data limits?
I may be a cynical hater but...
Rating: 9 Votes
Hi, I'm from the UK.
Over here, our average downspeed is currently 0.5mbps. Yeah, that's the whole country.
Downloading Lion is a pain in the ass unless you live in a big city over here.
I think many here are forgetting Apple is an International company and needs to think about solutions for different markets around the world.
We don't have 'local' Apple stores in England.
All public hotspots have a capped speed limit of around 1mbps
I don't have friends that live in cities with fast internet, they are all in the same situation.
I have a reasonable connection speed, it took about a day to download lion, so it is do-able, but not practical. Apple TV is a waste of time here, I can't stream anything. So I have a boxee with my own content on it.
But what made me post was the ignorance of some people here.
It isn't a minority of people with poor broadband. A lot of people have poor broadband in England. And it's nothing to do with ISP's, its to do with the technology we have.
And moving is really stupid comment made by some people. My family are here, my life is here. If I move I'll have to get a new job, but I've been working 10 years locally to get into the job I wanted, I can't afford to give all this up just so I can have a small increase in broadband speed. I'm sure many people are in the same situation.
By all means comment about how the changes affect you, but think before making ignorant comments like 'move' to others as the solution.
Rating: 8 Votes
Well, of course they got a lukewarm response to an offer of a $69 thumb drive. For $69 I can get an ticket on Southwest from just about anywhere in California to fly to Cupertino to download Lion! They can't be surprised if they price something unreasonably high that they then find that nobody wants to buy it. Had the premium for a physical copy been more like on the order of $10, their "test" would have been far more meaningful. Even then, for me, if I had nothing more than my iPhone's 3G data plan with which to download Lion, the overage from doing so would have only been $10 (assuming that I didn't have to do it more than once - Apple's retry stuff had better be perfect).
');NS_AdDivs.push(NS_AdDiv);NS_AdZones.push(NS_AdZone);NS_Ads++;
10 hours ago on
13 hours ago on
14 hours ago on
15 hours ago on
20 hours ago on
20 hours ago on
1 day ago on
MacRumors attracts a broad audience
of both consumers and professionals interested in
the latest technologies and products. We also boast an active community focused on
purchasing decisions and technical aspects of the iPhone, iPod, iPad, and Mac platforms.
Arnold Kim
Editorial Director
Eric Slivka
Editor in Chief
Jordan Golson
Marianne Schultz
Juli Clover
Husain Sumra
Contributing Editor
Richard Padilla
Contributing Editor
Kelly Hodgkins
Contributing Editor
Copyright & 2000- , LLC.Got a tip for us?
New in OS X: Get MacRumors
on your Mac
One Million Copies of Lion Bought From Mac App Store
Thursday July 21,
pm PDT by Jordan Golson
that more than 1 million copies of OS X Lion have been downloaded from the Mac App Store worldwide in the day it has been available. Apple notes users are buying Lion faster than any other OS release in Apple's history.
Apple marketing chief Phil Schiller:Lion is off to a great start, user reviews and industry reaction have been fantastic. Lion is a huge step forward, it’s not only packed with innovative features but it’s incredibly easy for users to update their Macs to the best OS we’ve ever made.At 3.7GB per download, this totals more than 3.5 petabytes of data -- 3,700,000 gigabytes.
In 2005, it took more than a month for Apple to sell
of Mac OS X Tiger. Two years later, Apple sold more than
of Mac OS X Leopard in its first weekend.
In 2009, it was estimated that sales of Snow Leopard -- which, like Lion, was priced considerably cheaper than either Tiger or Leopard -- were , although Apple didn't tout sales numbers in a press release like they have with Lion.
+3 MILION on torrent (the faster way to download it)
Lion is the first piece of software that i actually bought legally, i mean seriously a whole operating system for 30$? why torrent it? you're probably going to run into trouble updating it anyway
Rating: 20 Votes
So that's $30 million in one day, or around $21 million after Apple takes their cut .... wait a second ...
Rating: 19 Votes
A whole new OS? your kidding right?
It's a slower Snow Leopard with "NEW" WALLPAPER and "NEW" HORRIBLE Exposè.
Come on guys this is Apple Vista, it must be free.
Let's see. News is that Apple sold over a million copies of Lion in 24 hours. Your first post is to recommend downloading illegal copies. Your second post compares Lion to the biggest flop in operating system history and insults Apple's engineers and implicitly anyone buying it.
So answer me this: Are you trolling because you are just a nasty person, or is it some weird insecurity that makes you behave this way?
Rating: 18 Votes
Adobe Suite dosen't work on this new GREAT OS. I work with my mac I don't play like with iPad so I don't install it. That's all from me.
Never update your OS on day-one for a machine that is critical to your business workflow. This rule stands for every OS!
Man who gives a damn. The price is so low that even a welfare scrounger would call the upgrade to Lion pocket change.
How realistic! A "welfare scrounger" who uses a Mac, or Hackintosh.
*ROTFLMAO*
For those saying North Carolina or Apple's Data Center are getting a workout, several reports out today saying Akamai actually handled all the licensing and downloading for Apple.
So maybe those servers are still sitting, waiting on the iCloud.
30 mil in 24 hrs, nbd
Rating: 7 Votes
People are fearful of the BOT NET. If your disc image checks out identical to a retail image, it is the same. Adhering to the EULA/distribution is another story entirely.
You can torrent Windows 7. Not that I would when I can directly download it from other sources. Just make sure you pass MD5/SHA-1 checks.
Man who gives a damn. The price is so low that even a welfare scrounger would call the upgrade to Lion pocket change.
So, this would be yet another "epic fail" for Apple I guess.
:rolleyes:
I'd like to fail like that more often :)
Just ignore him, you'll sleep better.
A whole new OS? your kidding right?
It's a slower Snow Leopard with "NEW" WALLPAPER and "NEW" HORRIBLE Exposè.
Come on guys this is Apple Vista, it must be free.
n00b troll is so n00b... :rolleyes:
Rating: 6 Votes
');NS_AdDivs.push(NS_AdDiv);NS_AdZones.push(NS_AdZone);NS_Ads++;
14 hours ago on
1 day ago on
1 day ago on
1 day ago on
2 days ago on
2 days ago on
2 days ago on
MacRumors attracts a broad audience
of both consumers and professionals interested in
the latest technologies and products. We also boast an active community focused on
purchasing decisions and technical aspects of the iPhone, iPod, iPad, and Mac platforms.
Arnold Kim
Editorial Director
Eric Slivka
Editor in Chief
Jordan Golson
Marianne Schultz
Juli Clover
Husain Sumra
Contributing Editor
Richard Padilla
Contributing Editor
Kelly Hodgkins
Contributing Editor
Copyright & 2000- , LLC.AAPL: 112.01
Wednesday, May 04,
am PT (02:50 pm ET)
With the release of Mac OS X 10.7 Lion this summer, Apple will make the switch to a new kind of digital distribution for its operating system upgrades by releasing the software first through its new Mac App Store, AppleInsider has learned.
The Mac App Store, available to all users running the most recent version of Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, will become the de facto method for obtaining the Lion upgrade, people familiar with the matter have revealed. Users will be able to upgrade instantly without the need for physical media by purchasing Lion through the Mac App Store.
While the Mac App Store will be the preferred method for installing Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, set for release this summer, it's logical to presume that Apple will also offer an optical disc for people who may not have broadband. At least person with knowledge of the situation claims that this will indeed be the case "for those with slower connections, or [for those who for whatever reason do] not want to download it."
Apple will likely reveal its distribution plans for Lion at this year's Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco, Calif., set to
June 6 through 10. Apple has promised that this year's conference will showcase the "future" of the Mac operating system, and will be an event developers will not want to miss.
Evidence that Lion will be available in the Mac App Store can already be found in the
Apple has issued to developers. Betas are downloaded from the Mac App Store by entering a redemption code provided by Apple.
Utilizing the App Store will allow owners of the new disc-drive-less MacBook Air to easily install the latest version of Mac OS X without the need for a physical disc. Apple ships its redesigned MacBook Air with a Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard reinstaller on a , rather than a DVD.
Making the App Store a central component of the Mac experience will also allow Apple to remove disc drives from future hardware as the company looks toward a future of computing without the need for physical media. Removal of SuperDrives from devices like the MacBook Pro is expected to take place , paving the way for even thinner designs with more internal space for a larger battery.
Apple has even moved to
for software in its retail stores, allowing greater room for more profitable hardware to be sold. In February, it was rumored that the company actually plans to cease the sale of all boxed software at its retail locations.
The App Store has even been highlighted by Apple as a
of Lion, which is due to be released this summer. But rather than wait for the release of Lion, Apple opted to bring the Mac App Store to Snow Leopard users .
Hardware requirements for the Mac App Store are the same as those for Snow Leopard, including an Intel-based processor, 1GB of system RAM, and 5GB of available disk space. But those with Apple's earliest Intel-based machines will not be able to run Lion, as it has a minimum requirement of a Core 2 Duo processor.
3.5GHz iMac Retina 5Ks
4.0GHz iMac Retina 5Ks
8GB/3TB-FD/290+AppleCare
16GB/256-SSD/290+AppleCare
16GB/1TB-FD/295+AppleCare
16GB/1TB-FD/295+AppleCare
16GB/3TB-FD/290+AppleCare
16GB/1TB-SSD/290+AppleCare
32GB/1TB-FD/295+AppleCare
32GB/256-SSD/295+AppleCare
16GB/1TB-SSD/295+AppleCare
32GB/512-SSD/290+AppleCare
32GB/1TB-SSD/295+AppleCare
32GB/1TB-SSD/290+AppleCare
! No sales collected tax outside NY & NJ. Click here for
shipping in 24 hours.
Previous Comments
I'd prefer to have a manual way to rebuild my OS when it dies, rather than trying to deal with someone else holding on to the source files.
Thanks anyway.
Works great until the OS is hosed and you can't download the OS to your machine from the internet.
Originally Posted by AppleInsider
Making the App Store a central component of the Mac experience will also allow Apple to remove disc drives from future hardware as the company looks toward a future of computing without the need for physical media. Removal of SuperDrives from devices like the MacBook Pro is expected to take place over the next 12-18 months, paving the way for even thinner designs with more internal space for a larger battery.
can not wait for the day of superdrive-less machines... over the past 3 years, i used the superdrive on my mbp once. literally only once.
The Mac App Store, as our Apple Account Executive stated, is currently only consumer focused.
Which is language for no way to avoid paying tax even if you are a tax exempt entity like a college or university. Until they build something for that they must release via some other method.
Of course, this hasn't stopped them from distributing Xcode 4 as a paid app through the Mac App Store. At that point the only tax free option for Xcode 4 would be a $99 ADC membership...
Originally Posted by rhyde
Works great until the OS is hosed and you can't download the OS to your machine from the internet.
I believe Lion creates a rescue partition on your hard drive from which you can boot to repair the main partition and/or redownload the OS if necessary.
Originally Posted by iCarbon
I'd prefer to have a manual way to rebuild my OS when it dies, rather than trying to deal with someone else holding on to the source files.
Thanks anyway.
time machine?
Originally Posted by therakker
time machine?
I have often thought it would be good if we could boot off a Time Capsule.
Originally Posted by iCarbon
Thanks anyway.
How would this prevent that?
Originally Posted by rhyde
Why not burn the OS to DVD or ext. HDD?
No more tracking my box sale on UPS or Fedex, no need to head down to my closest Apple retail store.
Login to Comment
Have an opinion?
to share it.
No sales tax collected outside CA, CO, GA, IL, MN, NC, NY, TN, and WI.
Hot Topics

我要回帖

更多关于 app store 账号 的文章

随机推荐