Myckiss feelingss towards the painting 'Starrry Night'...

Android客户端
1.扫描二维码下载
2.直接下载
iPhone客户端
1.扫描二维码下载
2.App Store免费下载
425个潮流领袖在这里分享了超过800,000张潮流图片,赶紧加入他们吧
排列方式:
Ashton Shepherd Sounds So Good Lyrics 1st Verse Hey baby, let's jump in yo' truck We'll ride and watch for lightnin' bugs We'll ride with the windows let down There's nowhere else I'd rather be right now Chorus 'Cause there ain't nothin' like the sound Of a cooler slushin' on the bed 'a yo' truck And ain't nothin' like the sound of real country music C'mon, turn it up And I love to hear the whippoorwill sing any night And the crickets out in the woods Ooh, (and) don't it feel so right Don't it sound so good 2nd Verse We'll stop on a ol' dirt road bridge Do you remember when we painted our names on it And we'll listen to the creek as it runs And we'll count the stars Every single one (Chorus Out)
Jennifer Hudson Spotlight Lyrics Are you a man who loves And cherishes And cares for me? Is that you? Is that you? Is that you? yeah... Are you a guard in a prison Maximum security? Is that you? Is that you? Is that you? yea eh... Do we stay home all the time Cuz you want me to yourself? Is that you? Is that you? Is that you? yeah... Or am I locked away Out of fear that i'd find Someone else Is that you? Is that you? yea eh... Chorus: Well, I don't like Living under your spotlight Just because you think I might find somebody worthy Oh, I don't like Living under your spotlight Baby, if you treat me right You won't have to worry is this a relationship Fulfilling your needs As well as mine Is that you? Is that you? Is that you? yeah... Or is this just my sentence Am I doing time? Is that you? Is that you? Is that you? yeah... If this is love Real, real love Then I'm staying no doubt Is that you? Is that you? Is that you? yeah... But if I'm just a prisoner Then I'm busting out Is that you? Is that you? yeah... (Chorus) Oh, you oughta be Ashamed of yourself What the hell Do you think you're doing? Loving me, loving me So wrong Baby, all I do is try To show you That you're my One and only guy No matter Who may come along Open your eyes Cuz baby, I don't lie (Chorus 2x)
Prima J Corazon (You're Not Alone) Lyrics Don't worry your not alone Baby those days are gone I promise you it'll get better(better) Corazon a corazon Janelle Sometimes I just don't get it And I don't know why Your heart all up in it And it still don't fly Girl I know- yeah I know Sometimes your feeling so low When you gotta maintain Nine out of ten Run the same game Girl I know- yeah I know Don't worry your not alone Baby those days are gone I promise you it'll get better(better) Corazon a corazon Don't worry your not alone Baby those days are gone I promise you it'll get better(better) Corazon a corazon Jessica He acts like your man But he got girls on the side When he makes you hot But the truth don't lie Girl I know - yeah I know Don't run away Keep it real with yourself Do it for you Not for nobody else Girl I know(I know, I know) - yeah I know Don't worry your not alone Baby those days are gone I promise you it'll get better(better) Corazon a corazon Don't worry your not alone Baby those days are gone(bye bye) I promise you it'll get better(better) Corazon a corazon Janelle If your thinking about getting out I'm a make it better Don't worry about falling out We'll get through this together Corazon corazon No no your not alone Corazon corazon you know this isnt gone When your thinking about giving up Don't you keep on running Stay and talk keep it real Prima j will keep you going Corazon corazon No no your not alone Corazon corazon Don't worry your not alone(no no) Baby those days are gone (so gone) I promise you it'll get better(better) Corazon a corazon Don't worry your not alone(your not alone, your not alone) Baby those days are gone(bye bye) I promise you it'll get better(better) Corazon a corazon Were gonna keep moving on Don't worry your not alone (hey) Baby those days are gone(so gone) I promise you it'll get better(better) Corazon a corazon Don't worry your not alone(your not alone, your not alone) Were gonna keep moving on You know that it's gonna get better(better) Corazon a corazon I promise you it'll get better(better) Corazon a corazon
Jonas Brothers Burning Up Lyrics (Verse 1) I'm hot You're cold You go around Like you know Who I am But you don't You've got me, on my toes (Chorus) I'm slipping into the lava And I'm trying to keep from going under Baby You turn the temperature hotter Cause I'm burning up Burning up For you baby (Verse 2) I fell(I fell) So fast(so fast) can't hold Myself, back High heels(high heels) Red dress(red dress) All by yourself Gotta catch my breath (Chorus) I'm slipping into the lava And I'm trying keep from going under Baby You turn the temperature hotter Cause I'm burning up Burning up for you baby (Bridge) I walk in the room All I can see is you You're staring me down I know you feel it too (Chorus) I'm slipping into the lava And I'm trying keep from going under Baby You turn the temperature hotter Cause I'm burning up Burning up For you baby I'm slipping into the lava And I'm trying keep from going under Baby You turn the temperature hotter Cause I'm burning up Burning up For you baby (Bridge) We're burning up In this place tonight You brothers sing it loud(and we're feeling right) Get up and dance don't try to fight Big Rob for real (and that's no lie) stop drop and roll (and touch the floor) (To keep from burning up) More and More I got JB with me(we're it laying down) Come on boys let's bring the chorus around (Chrous) I'm slipping into the lava And I'm trying keep from going under Baby You turn the temperature hotter I'm burning up Burning up for you baby I'm burning up Burning up For you baby
Pretty Ricky Cuddle Up Lyrics Chorus:Butta Creame] Whop let's not make love Let's just cuddle up Take me in your arms (take that take that) And squeeze me tighter [Verse1:Spectacular] I love it when you next to me Got me meltin' like butta from ya body heat Spectac got the recipe I'mma make you moan girl with the best of me You special one of the kind Hit the light switch u know that ass mine When I'm with you my phone on mute When we spendin' Q .T Girl it's all about you Ain't no limit to the 4Play I'mma make you feel good in the right way (ah) Get nasty buckets a ice I'mma do it slow make you feel nice In my arms cuddled up Sex so good got you folded up Pretty Ricky the kings of romance We ain't gon stop so cancel your plans (It's Spectac) [Chorus: Butta Creame] Uh ah let's not make love Let's just cuddle up Take me in your arms And squeeze me tighter [Verse2:Slick'em] My Baby don't want to creep with me Cuz she wanna sleep I hit the club on the late night creep Where the ballas be Come to my house or just follow me to the hotel suite Now just chill and relax We ain't really really gotta have sex (oooh) Let a bluestar hold you girl Got a lot of nice thangs I wanna show you girl Freakin' Puerto Rican That's 24 hours of me and you just freakin I came to chill with my cutie My cutie is my Duty Just chill and relax Relax relax relax relax (Come on girl ) [Chorus:Butta Creame] Ooh ah let's not make love Let's just cuddle up Take me in your arms And squeeze me tighter Bridge:Butta Creame All I need is love All I want is love I don't need to the big wedding or the wedding ring Boy I'll take the castle made of sand If you love me unconditionally Baby Blue We ain't gotta me love tonight let's just (Cuddle up baby cuddle up baby) Hold you tight in my arms still as (Cuddle up baby cuddle up baby) You make me feel so warm when we (Cuddle up Baby cuddle up baby) Haha yeah,whats the name of this song ladies (Cuddle up baby cuddle up baby) [2x Chorus:Butta Creame] Uh ah let's not make love Let's just cuddle up Take me in your arms And squeeze me tighter
Jewel I Do Lyrics We've being doing this word dance together for some time I know. We&ve treating love like a battlefield and taking it slow. Will you blink? What do you think. The union we propose Is dangerous I know. 'Cause love is a game until it's played And if it's lost, it can't ever be saved. We have heaven to gain and hell to lose And the difference is up to me and you. So if you will, I will stop saying I won't And start saying I do. I do. Life can take a long time If you make the wrong choice. But time sure seems to fly by When I hear your voice. The stakes are high, How we will find The courage to believe? We will succeed. 'Cause love is a game until it's played And if it's lost, it can't ever be saved. We have heaven to gain and hell to lose And the difference is up to me and you. So if you will, I will stop saying I won't And start saying I do. Well our hearts are locked inside an iron box. We're both too afraid to reveal our most tender parts, oh. 'Cause love is a game until it's played And if it's lost, it can't ever be saved. We have heaven to win and hell to lose And the difference is up to me and you. So if you will, I will stop saying I won't. Stop saying I can't. Is that what you said? Cause if you did, I do. I do. If you want me to. I do. If you want me to. If you want me to. If you want me to. If you want me to. I willl try, I willl try, I will try. I do.
Vanessa Hudgens Sneakernight Lyrics Put your sneakers on Put your sneakers on, We&re goin& dancin& all night long I got somewhere to be (where to be, where to be) I want you to come with me (come with me) See, I&ve put my sneakers on `Cause I&m gonna keep dancin& After they all go home So are you ready? Did you eat? Do you have the energy? Are you reloaded? Are you able to stay on your feet? Don&t want you passing out After a couple o& hours of beats We&re gonna keep going, and going, and going Yeah, `cause& Basically what we&re gonna do is dance Basically what we&re gonna do is dance Basically what we&re gonna do is dance It will come easily when you hear the beat (oh) Basically what we&re gonna do is dance Basically what we&re gonna do is dance All you gotta do is take a chance Yeah that&s right, it&s sneakernight So now they&re closing (Close it up, shut it down, go home now) But this is far from the end (Second round, ding, it&s about to begin) Cause I&ve got comfortable footwear The weather is nice So let&s take it outside This needs some hand claps And the beatbox, and it&s all right Basically what we&re gonna do is dance Basically what we&re gonna do is dance Basically what we&re gonna do is dance It will come easily when you hear the beat (oh) Basically what we&re gonna do is dance Basically what we&re gonna do is dance Don&t you even worry about other plans Yeah that&s right, it&s sneakernight When the sun goes down (sun goes down) Oh we wake up (we wake up) a good nights sleep Ha! No need! No problem staying awake (no, no) When the beat is like an earthquake (oooh, ooh, oh) And we&re unstoppable We&re uncontrollable Just admit it You can&t stop it It&s addictive Yeah yeah yeah! Basically what we&re gonna do is dance Basically what we&re gonna do is dance Basically what we&re gonna do is dance Yeah that&s right, it&s sneakernight Basically what we&re gonna do is dance Basically what we&re gonna do is dance Basically what we&re gonna do is dance It will come easily when you hear the beat (oh) Basically what we&re gonna do is dance Basically what we&re gonna do is dance Don&t you even worry about other plans Yeah that&s right, it&s sneakernight Oh, put your sneakers on Oh, let&s go all night long
Ray-J Gifts Lyricssay shawty got gifts,gifts,gifts damn girl... shawty got gifts,gifts shawty got gifts,gifts.. {chorus} shawty got lips,shawty got hips in the club shawty makes them niggas wanna give tips she climbs up to the top and down to a split shawty know how to make a body do tricks say shawty got a name you looking real fly you looking real cute in your birthday suit girl you know Im gonna stare you Im gonna shoot your my number call me girlfriend if is cool have friends for the two's call it a deuce while im trynna get you drunk Im getting drunk too is now the feeling is the same so ima tell you (you know what this song is about) shawty got gifts,gifts 2x shawty got gifts,gifts 2x {chorus} shawty got lips,shawty got hips in the club shawty makes them niggas wanna give tips she climbs up to the top and down to a split shawty know how to make a body do tricks {2 verse} shawty got gift,gifts,gifts you know how to lick those lips,lips you have to have a move in those hips,hips shake your body down and then you dip,dip im pulling on my cellphone flip, flip you know i gotta sneak and take a pic,pic make a dude wanna spend his ships,ships I think I fell in love with a click,click,click,click I say shawty got gifts,gifts shawty got gifts,gifts yea yea shawty got gifts,gifts (she wakes up in the morning) {chorus} shawty got lips,shawty got hips in the club shawty makes them niggas wanna give tips she climbs up to the top and down to a split shawty know how to make a body do tricks off in the club. off in the club show her some love show her some love...2x you ride your body like a whip,whip i wonder if bound in it,it i wonder who she raise her ships,ships neither want relationships no... show me some love now off in the club, off in the club show her some love show her some love...2x I say shawty got gifts,gifts,gifts...2x yea yea shawty got gifts,gifts {chorus} shawty got lips,shawty got hips in the club shawty makes them niggas wanna give tips she climbs up to the top and down to a split shawty know how to make a body do tricks shawty got gifts knockout ray j knockout thats what we do thats the way of life don't be mad if you ain't camping
译名奇幻精灵事件簿/奇幻精灵历险记/史柏力魔怪书片名The Spiderwick Chronicles 年代2008国家美国类别冒险/家庭/幻想/惊悚语言英语片长96 mins导演马克&沃特斯 Mark S. Waters主演弗莱迪&海默 Freddie Highmore .....Jared Grace / Simon Grace莎拉&伯格 Sarah Bolger .....Mallory Grace玛丽&露易斯&帕克 Mary-Louise Parker .....Helen Grace大卫&斯特雷泽恩 David Strathairn .....Arthur Spiderwick尼克&诺尔蒂 Nick Nolte .....Mulgrath (voice)塞斯&罗根 Seth Rogen安德鲁&麦卡锡 Andrew McCarthyMartin Short .....Thimbletack / Bogart琼&普莱怀特 Joan Plowright简介用幻想创造奇迹&&故事是围绕着格雷斯家的三个孩子展开的,他们分别是杰瑞德、他的孪生兄弟西蒙、还有他们的姐姐玛洛莉。父母离婚后,他们跟随着妈妈海伦一起搬到乡下的斯派德威克庄园,这座孤立、被荒废了许多的大房子,曾经是他们伟大的舅舅亚瑟&斯派德威克和舅妈露达辛以前的住处。孩子对于这种被迫离开自己熟悉的环境的遭遇,多多少少都会有一些抵触的情绪在其中,他们怀着怨恨的心理,却也只能用自己的方式调理着对新住处情感上的不适:西蒙,双胞胎中比较谨慎认真的那一个,开始检查这幢看起来阴森林的房子;玛洛莉则没日没夜地练习着剑术;至于海伦,也在附近的小城镇中找到了一份新工作。似乎只有杰瑞德是格雷斯一家四口中,第一个注意到这所充满了不可思议的力量的房子正在发生一些不寻常的事情的人,并开始仔细地寻找这一切的源头真相。他不理会住在庄园的围墙里、神奇的生物&小精灵&西姆布兰蒂克的警告,找到了一本名叫《亚瑟&斯派德威克的图解说明:如何进入围绕在你周围的奇幻世界》、奇怪且拥有潜在危险的书,而书的作者竟然就是他的舅舅亚瑟&&杰瑞德一打开书,发现它揭示的同时、也释放了一个围绕着斯派德威克庄园建立起来的看不见的世界,住在里面的都是一些古怪、奇妙但也非常可怕的生物:有诡计多端、却也非常友好的小妖精霍格斯奎尔;一群危险的小妖怪;美丽而神秘的仙女和鬼魂等等,这些生物在这个世界上是不可见的,只有通过具有魔法的&显形石&或者取一点妖精眼中的分泌物才能看到他们,可是这三个倒霉孩子,竟然通过这样或那样的方法,都能看到这些小妖精。好在这些小妖精大多是无害的,真正可怕的威胁还是来自于狡诈、邪恶的妖魔马尔加拉斯&&孩子们已经渐渐意识到,手中的这本书并不是亚瑟发挥无限的想象力随便捏造的,而是解释了他们正在遭遇的一切神话般的生物的关键所在,同时还为他们提供了难以置信的力量,了解到了斯派德威克庄园不为人知的所有秘密,似乎马尔加拉斯正在不顾一切手段想要把这块土地据为己有。于是,格雷斯家的三个孩子只能在各种充满了奇幻、情感、悬疑和动作的历险中,努力地保护着这本书,以防止它落入坏人的手中。在整个过程中,通过这些来自于一个看不见的魔法世界的非凡生物,格雷斯的每一个孩子,都会发现自己真正的力量,他们只能团结起来,才能解救处在危难中的家人。幕后制作:【一】这套由托尼&迪特里奇(Tony DiTerlizzi)和霍莉&布莱克(Holly Black)共同创作的《奇幻精灵事件簿》系列小说,一直以来都因为其独一无二的想象力,深深吸引着导演马克&沃特斯的注意力,尤其是他们在小说中制造的时间和地点,总能让读者与现代美国联系到一起,沃特斯说:&我从小就特别喜欢那种奇幻类的故事,当我读了这套系列小说之后,从中发现了一些以前电影工业从未碰触过的领域,那就是从没有哪部影片能够在处理这些冒险的经历、奇幻色彩和拥有着不可思议的趣味性的生物的同时,还可以将故事背景设在了远离那些英国巫师、或哥特式孤儿、又或者只是一些奇怪到无法辨清真正容貌的主角们的地方。&最重要的是,马克&沃特斯还发现了这个故事给予了三位小主角非常鲜明的个性设定,让观众很容易就接受和辨认出来,他继续说:&当格雷斯一家搬回到他们合法继承来的家族庄园后,几乎就是在突然之间被安置进了一个极度非凡特别的境地里,然后再通过那本《亚瑟&斯派德威克的图解说明:如何进入围绕在你周围的奇幻世界》慢慢地了解这些肉眼看不见的生物。相信任何读过故事的人都会对此感同身受,他们会和我一样,有一种这些疯狂、古怪的生物真的时刻生活在我们周围的感觉。&故事中的三个孩子拥有着如此好区分的特征,其中的一个原因就是他们所努力挣脱的困境,也是现在的许多家庭正在共同面临的问题,马克&沃特斯说:&不过只有充满魔力、甚至是危险重重的经历,才有可能让他们发现自己从未显露的潜能与力量,作为个人是一方面,但更重要的,还是作为一家人。&【二】杰瑞德&格雷斯由弗莱迪&海默饰演,他正经历着生活中最关键的一个转折点,因为父母的分离给他带来了很大的伤害,他需要找到一种途径来宣泄抑郁,马克&沃特斯解释说:&父母的离婚带给杰瑞德很大的影响,他对此的表现是非常生气外加极端反叛,同时从不隐藏他内心的苦涩,尤其是在他与自己的母亲和兄弟姐妹互相交流的时候。但是后来,因为这场不可思议的冒险,基本上而言,就是他拯救了他的家人,同时也治愈了自己内心的伤口。&海伦&格雷斯的扮演者是玛丽&露易斯&帕克,影片中的她刚刚和丈夫离婚,然后搬回到古老的家族庄园当中,那是一个黑暗、被荒废了许久、拥有维多利亚风格的大房子,以伟大的亚瑟&斯派德威克命名的,虽然没有人是对这次搬家感到高兴的,但海伦仍然得到了一个人的支持,那就是她的女儿玛洛莉,由莎拉&伯格饰演。马克&沃特斯说:&玛洛莉的早熟让她看起来就好像是家里的小妈妈,她对父母离婚的原因,有着自己清晰的看法。但是她最初的时候并没有把自己的感觉与两个弟弟分享,她非常保护自己的弟弟,即使他们经常弄得她快要发疯,尤其是杰瑞德。&西蒙&格雷斯也由弗莱迪&海默扮演--他在这部影片中将一人分饰一对双胞胎兄弟。西蒙是兄弟两个中较为敏感的那位,但是他那沉静的决断力和注意力却成为家人陷入危险时的一种伟大的财富。马克&沃特斯继续总结道:&更重要的一点是,他们需要克服人与人之间的那种差别,共同协作,学会爱以及欣赏彼此。他们进入的那个奇幻世界,最终允许他们更明白现实世界的一切。&《奇幻精灵事件簿》中的三个孩子将会面对各种各样的生物,从小到只有9英寸高的&小精灵&西姆布兰蒂克,到到高达10英尺的可怕的怪物马尔加拉斯&&马克&沃特斯说道:&位于他们中间的,还包括各种尺寸的小精灵,比如说妖精、幽灵和怪物。就拿妖精霍格斯奎尔举例,他后来成为了孩子们的帮手,当然,前提是他不能因为鸟分心,而且他非常喜欢吃。&霍格斯奎尔是一个数码角色,他是由非常有幽默感、鼻音很重的塞斯&罗根配的音。由于托尼&迪特里奇和霍莉&布莱克才是《奇幻精灵事件簿》系列的创造者,所以他们一直都对将这个故事带上大银幕有着深厚的兴趣,并衷心地盼望着。不过他们更希望能将自己的&孩子&委托给可靠且有才能的电影人,并一致认为制片人马克&坎顿是最合适的人选。而最让他们感到欣慰的是,凯瑟琳&肯尼迪随后也加入了制片行列。迪特里奇回忆说:&很多读过小说的朋友和读者都看到了里面的艺术潜力,对我们说这个故事肯定能衍生出一部非常棒的电影,当然,这同时也是我的梦想,但是这里有太多的小说希望找到登上大银幕的路,所以我和布莱克也只能希望这种好事真的能够发生在我们身上吧。我们特别喜欢那种能够认真对待?适轮械慕巧?牡缬叭耍?蛭?挥姓庋?娜瞬拍芄徽嬲?不逗土私獬鱿衷凇镀婊镁?槭录?尽分械暮⒆印⑸?镆约澳歉瞿Щ檬澜纭N颐堑闹魅斯?挥腥魏翁厥獾哪芰Γ??挥凶≡谕?巴豕?铮??侵皇窃谝揽克?亲约旱闹腔垡约氨舜耍?谒?墙?氲揭桓龉殴值揭?赖氖澜缰泻螅?铀?娑缘姆欠睬曳浅NO盏幕肪忱锿牙氤隼础?作家二人组托尼&迪特里奇和霍莉&布莱克是从《格林童话》中得到的创作灵感,迪特里奇继续说:&这里总会有一个聪明的普通人,用智慧战胜巨人,或足智多谋的公主不得不做一些巧妙的计划,好逃脱怪物的城堡。我们决定了小说应该遵循的基本概念--知识就是力量,体现在《奇幻精灵事件簿》中,就是孩子们应该如何使用那本手册,这才是整个故事的关键点。而马克&沃特斯也同意我们的意见,并打算把这个观点在电影中延续下去。&布莱克则笑着表示:&当马克&坎顿和沃特斯同意加盟进来时,我觉得又兴奋、又不安,随后,他们竟然又聚集了一批如此有天赋且星光耀眼的演员&&当我走进片场的时候,那种感觉就好像走进了书中,实在是太不可思议了。&NOW PLEASE WATCH!
译名杀手没有假期 片名In Bruges 年代2008 国家英国/比利时 类别喜剧/犯罪/剧情 语言英语 字幕英文/法文/西班牙文 IMDB评分 8.1/10 (7,613 votes) 片长107 mins 导演Martin McDonagh 主演拉尔夫&费因斯 Ralph Fiennes 柯林&法瑞尔 Colin Farrell .....Ray 布莱丹&格里森 Brendan Gleeson .....Ken 塞伦&希德 Ciar&n Hinds .....Father McHenry 简介 如果莱昂变成了专挑妇女和儿童下手的杀手,他肯定无法赢得那么多影迷的眼泪。说不定混迹于伦敦黑社会的雷(科林&法莱尔饰)就是这部经典的粉丝,所以在接到大佬哈里(拉尔夫&费因斯饰)的指示,要枪杀一名神父的时候,他显得十分的抵触和沮丧。但身为杀手界的顶级劳模,雷清楚完成工作要比个人感情重要,但是在杀死了神父之后,他立刻陷入了无限的忏悔和自责中。好在哈里派来暗中监视雷的老油条肯(布兰登&格里森饰)及时出手,将两眼发黑的雷拽上了车。听从哈里的命令,两人来到了比利时的文化名城布鲁日避风头,等待哈里的进一步指示。雷和肯住在布鲁日的同一间旅馆里,雷对此非常不满,一方面是没有从阴影中走出,一方面是他很讨厌这个叫肯的胖子。肯倒是很享受这份工作,对他来说这简直就是一次度假,在走遍了布鲁日名胜古迹的同时,他还充当起了雷的父亲的角色,试图告诉这个年轻人:不就是杀了一个神父嘛,有什么大了不的。后来,两个人逐渐理解了对方。但是故事并没有因此而变得轻松,他们先后和当地人、外地游客、暴躁的艺术家、一个拍摄艺术电影的美国侏儒导演、一个荷兰娼妓发生了冲突。而一名叫切莉(克莱曼丝&波西饰)的金发女子的出现,也给雷带来了一次不同寻常罗曼史&& 幕后花絮 作为一部英国风味的黑色喜剧,选择有神经质气质的演员非常重要。提到科林&法莱尔,人们对他的印象最早可以追溯到2000年的《老虎营》,从那之后,他在好莱坞的电影以动作片为主,而超级英雄题材的《超胆侠》中,他饰演的脑门上盖了大印章的反派被认为是与雷比较接近的一个。其实,早在《老虎营》之前,他就在凯文&史派西的《王牌罪犯》中演过一个小配角,而这部影片就是地道的英国黑色喜剧。所以对于科林&法莱尔来说,神经杀手雷由他出演,实在是再合适不过。而他接下这部影片的原因也极其黑色,仅仅是因为&被剧本逗棏笑抽过去&。另外一名主演拉尔夫&费因斯要想融入本片,可不会像科林&法莱尔那样容易,虽然他曾是风度偏偏的《英国病人》,但这次出演&英国精神病人&,反而有着成为笑柄的危险。这位在杀人的时候也保持着优雅仪态的绅士([辛德勒名单])出现在一部傻瓜电影中,确实让人意外。与科林&法莱尔类似的是,他的加盟源自对导演马丁&麦克唐纳的信任,同时,作为故事发生地的布鲁日也让他找到了感觉,&当这些心神不定的角色出现在古老、平和、还有点懒洋洋的布鲁日的时候。我和这座城市所产生的化学反应是惊人的,这是我拍过的最顺利的一部影片&& 影片简评 这部影片是英国导演马丁&麦克唐纳的电影处女作,此人可算一奇才。之前他只拍过一部短片,就获得了2004年奥斯卡最佳短片奖。而在电影之前,他却是以戏剧编导的身份扬名。《伊尼希摩尔的中尉》、《枕头奇案》帮助他获得了两个劳伦斯-奥利弗舞台剧奖和四个托尼奖的提名。这两部剧都是黑色喜剧,和《杀手没有假期》风格类似。说到英国的黑色喜剧,特里&吉列姆和盖&里奇是其中最杰出的代表,当然二者的区别显而易见,从题材来看,讲述黑帮打打杀杀的故事似乎更像盖&里奇,但就如同《好莱坞报道者》的评价,&你以为自己对杀手类型的电影了如指掌了吗?马丁&麦克唐纳用他的处女作让你大吃一惊,混合了众多老式元素,加入了一些独创的风格,炮制出这部前无古人的杀手电影&,这种评价并非个别现象。作为圣丹斯电影节的开幕片,《杀手没有假期》获得的好评即在意料之中&& NOW PLEASE WATCH!
Candy Shop LyricsSay which flavor you like and I'll have it for you Come on into my store, I've got candy galore Don't pretend you're not hungry, I've seen it before I've got turkish delight baby and so much more Get up out of your seat (your seat) Come on up to the dance floor I've got something so sweet (so sweet) Come on up to the front door I need plenty of heat (heat) Form a special connection Just start moving your feet (your feet) Move on over to me I'll be your one stop (one stop) Candy shop (candy shop) Everything (everything) That I got (that I got) I'll be your one stop (one stop) Candy store (candy store) Lollipop (lollipop) Have some more (have some more) All these suckers are not what we sell in the store Chocolate kisses so good You'll be beggin' for more Don't pretend you're not hungry There's plenty to eat Come on in to my store Cause my sugar is sweet! Get up out of your seat (your seat) Come on up to the dance floor I've got something so sweet (so sweet) Come on up to the front door I need plenty of heat (heat) Form a special connection Just start moving your feet (your feet) Move on over to me I'll be your one stop (one stop) Candy shop (candy shop) Everything (everything) That I got (that I got) I'll be your one stop (one stop) Candy store (candy store) Lollipop (lollipop) Have some more (have some more) Stick, stick, stick, sticky and Sweet My sugar is raw Sticky and Sweet My sugar is raw Sticky and Sweet My sugar is raw Sticky and Sweet My sugar is raw Stick, stick, sticky and Sweet (dance dance dance) My sugar is raw Say which flavor you like and I'll have it for you Come on into my store, I've got candy galore Don't pretend you're not hungry, I've seen it before I've got turkish delight baby and so much more Get up out of your seat (your seat) Come on up to the dance floor I've got something so sweet (so sweet) Come on up to the front door I need plenty of heat (heat) Form a special connection Just start moving your feet (your feet) Move on over to me I'll be your one stop (one stop) Candy shop (candy shop) Everything (everything) That I got (that I got) I'll be your one stop (one stop) Candy store (candy store) Lollipop (lollipop) Have some more (have some more) Stick, stick, stick, sticky and Sweet My sugar is raw Sticky and Sweet My sugar is raw Sticky and Sweet My sugar is raw Sticky and Sweet My sugar is raw Stick, stick, sticky and Sweet (dance dance dance) My sugar is raw (Pharrell:) Yo Peace to the Guslo little kid That be dancing on the corner in the UK And the USA France I see you Japan All around the world You know who it is Yes sir It's the M-a-d-o-n-n-a You ready? Lets go Aight Ah ah ah
Thx honey. Its beautiful.译名超市夜未眠片名Cashback年代2006国家英国类别喜剧/剧情/爱情语言英语片长103 Min导演Sean Ellis 主演Sean Biggerstaff ... Ben Willis Emilia Fox ... Sharon Pintey Shaun Evans ... Sean Higgins Michelle Ryan ... Suzy Stuart Goodwin ... Jenkins Michael Dixon ... Barry Brickman Michael Lambourne ... Matt Stephens Marc Pickering ... Brian Nick Hancock ... Rory Frank Hesketh ... Young Ben 简介本片源自2004年导演辛.艾利斯的一齣同名短片,这亦是他的首部长篇电影。而短片曾获提名第78届奥斯卡「最佳短片」。 Ben Willis(肖恩&比格斯代夫饰)是在艺术学院就读的学生,他被女朋友Suzy甩了之后,开始变得失眠。为了消磨晚上漫长的时间,他决定到当地的一家超市上晚班。在那里,他遇见了形形色色的人物。在枯燥乏味的夜班工作时间里,他施展自己极端丰富的想象力,把同事和顾客全都幻想成自己脑海中编织的故事的角色。他幻想时间&暂时停顿&,能够冻结世界的艺术之美,以便仔细和从容地欣赏世间和人物的美。他对不太爱说话的女收银员Sharon Pintey(艾米丽雅&福克斯饰)的美貌特别敏感,似乎在这个女孩的身上能够找到解决Ben失眠的办法。本片根据肖恩&埃利斯2004年在12个国际电影节中获得最佳短片奖的18分钟同名短片改编而来。NOW PLEASE WATCH!
New ReleaseVerse: Sometimes I really don't wanna have to speak my mind(speak my mind) Cause I really don't wanna tell you how I Am digging you so I can't let go But it hurts me to my soul To tell you every little thing that is on my mind I can't let you know so I hide it inside Want my feelings for you Don't want you to Let it go to your head I be mean to you sometimes (sometimes) But I can't get you off my mind So I hit you with the game Always trying to act like your loving doesn't phase me When the truth is that it amaze me And I know it's a big lie Cause you can see right through my eyes How much I wanna hold you Give you all my loving baby boy let me show you And I really wanna get to know you Chorus: But I've been there And I've done that And I promise never to get hurt again Never no no Never again, never hurt again You drive me crazy but I promise myself Never to get hurt again Never again, never hurt again Verse: I can't never ever let you see me this way (see me this way) So I take all my feelings and I tuck them away Frontin like I don't want you to hold me tight So I act like I'm putting up a fight (putting up a fight) To get your attention (tention) And make you stay around longer (longer) So I tell you I don't like it Cause I know that that will make you wanna hold me tighter I can't help myself I really like ya Chorus: But I've been there And I've done that And I promise never to get hurt again Never again, never hurt again You drive me crazy but I promise myself Never to get hurt again Never again, never hurt again I've been there And I've done that And I promise never to get hurt again No no Never again, never hurt again You drive me crazy but I promise myself Never to get hurt again Never again, never hurt again Bridge: I don't deserve it I can never get hurt again Never get hurt again Never I don't deserve it I can never get hurt again Never get hurt again Never Chorus out
Jim Sturgess - GirlIs there anybody going to listen to my storyAll about the girl who came to stay?She's the kind of girl you want so muchIt makes you sorryStill you don't regret a single day.Ah girl! Ffff...Girl!When I think of all the times I've tried SO HARD to leave herShe will turn toAnd she promises the earth to meAnd I believe herAfter all this time I don't know why.Ah, girl! Ffff...Girl!She's the kind of girl who puts you downWhen friends are there, you feel a fool.When you say she's looking goodShe acts as if it's understood.She's cool, ooh, ooh, ooh,Girl! Ffff...Girl!Was she told when she was young that painWould lead to pleasure?Did she understand it when they saidThat a man must break his back to earnHis day of leisure?Will she still believe it when he's dead?Ah girl!Ffff...Girl!Evan Rachel Wood - Hold Me TightIt feels so right now, hold me tight,Tell me I'm the only one,And then I might,Never be the lonely one.So hold me tight, to-night, to-night,It's you,You you you - oo-oo - oo-oo.Hold me tight,Let me go on loving you,To-night to-night,Making love to only you,So hold me tight, to-night, to-night,It's you,You you you - oo-oo - oo-oo.Don't know what it means to hold you tight,Being here alone tonight with you,It feels so right now, feels so right now.Hold me tight,Tell me I'm the only one,And then I might,Never be the lonely one,So hold me tight, to-night, to-night,It's you,You you you - oo-oo - oo-oo.Don't know what it means to hold you tight,Being here alone tonight with you,It feels so right now, feels so right now.Hold me tight,Let me go on loving you,To-night, to-night,Making love to only you,So hold me tight, to-night, to-night,It's you,You you you - oo-oo - oo-oo.Jim Sturgess - All My LovingClose your eyes and I'll kiss you,Tomorrow I'Remember I'll always be true.And then while I'm away,I'll write home ev'ry day,And I'll send all my loving to you.I'll pretend That I'm kissing the lips I am missingAnd hope that my dreams will come true.And then while I'm away,I'll write home ev'ry day,And I'll send all my loving to you.All my loving I will send to you.All my loving, darling I'll be true.Close your eyes and I'll kiss you,Tomorrow I'll miss you:Remember I'll always be true.And then while I'm away,I'll write home ev'ry day,And I'll send all my loving to youAll my loving I will send to you.All my loving darling I'll be True.All my loving All my loving oohAll my loving I will send to youT.V. Carpio - I Want To Hold Your HandOh yeah, I&ll tell you somethingI think you&ll understandWhen I say that somethingI wanna hold your handI wanna hold your handI wanna hold your handOh, please, say to meYou&ll let me be your manand please, say to meYou&ll let me hold your handNow let me hold your handI wanna hold your handAnd when I touch you i feel happy, insideIt&s such a feelingThat my loveI can't hideI can't hideI can't hideYeah you, got that somethingI think you&ll understandWhen I say that somethingI wanna hold your handI wanna hold your handI wanna hold your handAnd when I touch you I feel happy, insideIt&s such a feelingThat my loveI can't hideI can't hideI can't hideYeah you, got that somethingI think you&ll understandWhen I feel that somethingI wanna hold your handI wanna hold your handI wanna hold your hand.Evan Rachel Wood - It Won't Be LongIt won't be long yeh, yeh,It won't be long yeh, yeh,It won't be long yeh, yeh,Till I belong to you.Ev'ry night when ev'rybody has fun,Here am I sitting all on my own,It won't be long yeh, yeh,It won't be long yeh, yeh,It won't be long yeh, yeh,Till I belong to you.Since you left me I'm so alone,Now you're coming, you're coming home,I'll be good like I know I should,You're coming home, you're coming home.Ev'ry night the tears come down from my eyes,Ev'ry day I've done nothing but cry.It won't be long yeh, yeh.Since you left me I'm so alone,Now you're coming, you're coming home,I'll be good like I know I should,You're coming home, you're coming home.Ev'ry day we'll be happy, I know,Now I know that you won't leave me no more.It won't be long yeh, yeh.Joe Cocker - With A Little Help From My FriendsWhat would do if I sang out of tune,Would you stand up and walk out on me.Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song,And I'll try not to sing out of key.Oh I get by with a little help from my friends,He gets high with a little help from his friends,Oh I'm gonna try with a little help from my friends. What do I do when my love is away.(Does it worry you to be alone)How do I feel by the end of the day(Are you sad because you're on your own)No, I get by with a little help from my friends,Mmm I get high with a little help from my friends,Mmm I'm gonna to try with a little help from my friendsDo you need anybody?I need somebody to love.Could it be anybody?I want somebody to love.Would you believe in a love at first sight?Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time.What do you see when you turn out the light?I can't tell you, but I know it's mine.Oh I get by with a little help from my friends,Mmm I get high with a little help from my friends,Oh I'm gonna try with a little help from my friendsDo you need anybody?I need someone to love.Could it be anybody?I want somebody to loveOh... I get by with a little help from my friends,I'm gonna try with a little help from my friendsI get high with a little help from my friendsYes I get by with a little help from my frie
UR DAMN RIGHT! THIS ONE IS FUCKIN' GREAT!By the way, the male actor is exactly the same one as 21.GOD I LUV HIM!中文名称:穿越苍穹英文名称:Across the Universe别名:爱是唯一,纵横宇宙发行时间:日电影导演:茱莉&泰摩 Julie Taymor电影演员:吉姆&斯特加斯 Jim Sturgess .....Jude埃文&蕾切尔&伍德 Evan Rachel Wood .....Lucy乔&安德森 Joe Anderson .....MaxDana Fuchs .....SadieCindy Loebe .....Diner WaitressMartin Luther .....JoJoT.V. Carpio .....PrudenceHeather Janneck .....Bowling Alley Dancer地区:美国语言:英语上 映: 日 美国 地 区: 美国 对 白: 英语 IMDb评分7.9/10 ( 10376票 ) 时 长: USA:131 min / Canada:133 类 型: 剧情 音乐剧 爱情 分 级: 新加坡:NC-16 爱尔兰: 15A 瑞士:12 美国:PG-13 瑞士:12 马来群岛: U 德国:12 加拿大:14A简介上世纪60年代中期是一个因为反战**、精神诉求和摇滚乐而异常喧嚣的时代,而在这样一个大环境下发生的爱情故事,不安中却又能显示出更多的浪漫情怀和热情&&一对在爱情的道路上经历了太多障碍的小情侣裘德和露西,随着一群朋友和音乐家从利物浦码头的造船厂到格林威治镇那充满了创新的幻象中,再从底特律永远是骚乱的街道抵达越南杀戮血腥的战场,在罗伯特博士和凯特先生的引导下,积极地将自己投身于反战和反主流文化的运动中。然而,由于无法控制、来自外界的各种冲突引起的混乱,令裘德和露西最终走向了不同的道路&&这一切都迫使着这对年轻的爱人拨开重重的阻碍,疯狂地寻找着那座灵魂的桥梁,能够将他们重新带回爱情的起点。一句话评论:影片并非只是重述了一遍发生在60年代的所有大纪事,同时还为那个以披头士音乐为象征的时代加进了更浪漫、更理想化的艺术情结。&&IGN电影网站也许你可以将影片称为是属于朱丽&太莫的披头士狂想曲。&&《休斯顿新闻》除了那33首披头士歌曲仍然很奈人寻味外,影片一无是处,翻出老唱片欣赏也比看它强。&&《电影威胁》幕后制作:充满荆棘、古怪另类、具有高度戏剧性的《纵横宇宙》是一部非常有创新意义的音乐电影,来自于编剧兼导演朱丽&太莫和两位编剧迪克&克莱门特(Dick Clement)、伊恩&拉&弗莱奈斯(Ian La Frenais)那超脱的想象力,他们共同将一个原创的爱情故事和33首非常有划时代意义的披头士歌曲融合在了一起,太莫说:&我最初的想法就是通过披头士的歌曲,连接出来一部影响了一代人的音乐剧。&《纵横宇宙》由革命电影工作室制作并发行,朱丽&太莫说:&我构思这部影片的原因是想研究一下60年代的文化氛围,那是一个处处渗透着披头士的歌曲的时期,从爱情到政治,无一例外。在我看来,音乐正好就是那个世界发生的一切事情的一个缩影。&对于朱丽&太莫来说,影片虽然讲述的是上一代人的故事和观念,能够得到现代观众的认可和赞同才是她最需要努力的方向,太莫说:&我希望即使是年轻的观众,同样可以看到这部影片所散发出来的那种激情,因为故事里的角色和现代人一样,以无可比拟的热情投身于社会活动中,同时还要进行自我检验&&这部影片不仅像它的名字那样,能够&纵横宇宙&,还应该将不同的文化交织在一起,让每一个人都能真实地相信故事中正在发生的一切。&根据制片人詹妮弗&托德(Jennifer Todd)的说法,《纵横宇宙》还代表着朱丽&太莫对艺术的一个综述:&太莫不仅是电影工业中最独树一帜的先锋人物,还是我合作过的最勤奋的导演。能够与像她这种把电影当成自己的呼吸甚至是生命的人一起工作,是我经历过的最让人满意的过程。&另一位制片人马修&格罗斯(Matthew Gross)与托德一样,也是伴随着这部影片诞生以及发展的,他表示:&太莫是国家的一块瑰宝,她是一名真正的艺术家,注重的不只是影片能够产生的视觉吸引力。她对前两部作品《弗里达》和《提图斯》所做的一切,已经显示出她是一位多么不可思议的电影人。因为所有的人都想与太莫一起工作--他们确实有理由这么做,所以只要她愿意,就能够找到任何她想要的顶尖或有着极高天分的演员。无论从什么角度看,她才是这部影片能够拥有的最大资产。&大多数音乐电影都是先有故事以及剧本,然后再挑选合适的音乐进行关键的点缀作用,但《纵横宇宙》采用的却是完全相反的办法--通过音乐创造故事。朱丽&太莫说:&制作这部影片的灵感来源于披头士所创造的那超过200首歌曲,我们最终从中挑选出33首,最能代表那个时代和那一代人的灵魂。&詹妮弗&托德对朱丽&太莫的话表示同意:&《纵横宇宙》拥有一个百分百原创的故事,虽然穿插在披头士的歌曲里,却是以一种你从未见过的形式。&太莫继续说:&我们为这部影片下了一个独特的定义--用歌词讲述故事。歌词是剧本,是旋律,也代表着角色们的情感表达。&追溯到上世纪60年代,其实莫太也就是 10来岁的光景,但是她却用敏锐的眼睛,记录了发生在她周围的一切:&露西和马克斯这对兄妹,就是以我自己的哥哥、姐姐为原型创造出来的,而我就是影片中那个名叫朱丽娅的小女孩,她一直作为一个旁观者看着发生的一切&&那段时间,我确实对这些事有着强烈的偷窥欲,总是偷偷地观察我的父母、哥哥和姐姐,显然那个年纪还不懂得思考,所以我只好强迫自己记下了所有的事情。&朱丽&太莫其实非常羡慕那个时代特有的坦率直白的精神层面:&成长于 60年代的人,似乎特别懂得把握机会,就像影片中露西说的那样,&如果他们敢把我的哥哥带到战场上,我就躺在坦克的前面,让它从我身上开过去。&不要以为露西只是说说而已,为了不让自己的亲人经历战争的痛苦,他们真的做得出来,这正是60年代最让我感动的地方。&不过,朱丽&太莫也表示,制作这部影片并不是为了简单地怀旧,在她看来,60年代的年轻人需要面对的许多问题,现在也仍然存在着。所以她的目标就是将那个时代的激情和感觉,与现代年轻人的困惑结合起来,只有这么做才有可能引起观众的共鸣,因此影片主题的直观性,就尤为重要。太莫决定用音乐来引导一切,逼着观众以&过来人&的身份,重温那段难忘的回忆:&影片中所有的角色都是从歌曲中衍生出来的,比如说普鲁登斯这个角色,就来自于我最喜欢的那首《我想握住你的手》(I Want to Hold Your Hand),我觉得这首歌就是写给像普鲁登斯这种来自于俄亥俄州纯真的啦啦队长的。&花絮:&拍摄高中外部场景时,虽然走进镜头的每一个人都穿着厚夹克或大衣,戴着帽子&&其实当时的温度差不多有27摄氏度。在拍摄的间隙,临时演员都跑到为主演准备的遮阳伞下,让自己凉快一些。&不仅是影片的创作灵感来自于披头士的歌,就连大部分角色的名字也源于此,比如说裘德、凯特先生、罗伯特博士和露西,还包括影片的名字。&U2中的博诺、萨尔玛&海耶克、艾迪&伊扎德(Eddie Izzard)和歌手乔&库克(Joe Cocker)都将在影片中客串演出。&90%的歌都是跟随拍摄现场一起录制的,并不是电影公司在后期制作时合成进去的。埃文&蕾切尔&伍德版本的《If I Fell》被评为&最佳现场版&,一遍就OK了。&早期的剧本中还存在着这样一段情节,里面涉及一个名叫帕伯军士的狱警,来自于披头士的那首《帕伯军士的孤心俱乐部》(Sgt.Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band),不过后来被删掉了。&萨尔玛&海耶克特别要求导演朱丽&太莫在这部影片中给自己留一个角色,当太莫提及一个会唱歌的护士时,海耶克还特别问了一句:&真的只是一个普通的护士吗?&&造船厂的一位员工将自己的薪水给了裘德,说自己希望可以在64岁的时候做一件与众不同的事情,这部分情节正好在影射那首《当我64岁的时候》(When I'm Sixty-Four)。&普鲁登斯从窗户进入一间公寓,指的就是披头士的《她从浴室的窗户进来》(She Came in through the Bathroom Window)。&当马克斯和裘德第一次看到他们的公寓时,赛迪对马克斯的评论是:看起来没有恶意,却有胆用银锤杀人。在另一个场景中,马克斯手中真的握着一把银锤,算是在向《Maxwell's Silver Hammer》表示敬意,马克斯的名字也来自于这首歌。&赛迪和她的乐队在山洞地区进行的表演,影射的是披头士第一次做表演的&山洞俱乐部&(Cavern Club)。&披头士创办的苹果公司也会以一种另类的形式在影片中出现,裘德尝试着画一个绿苹果,然后把它切成了两半再画&&于是就出现了苹果公司的标志。&影片结尾处那场开在屋顶上的音乐会,指的就是披头士在苹果公司所在的大厦顶上举办的最后一次公开表演。&在裘德发现露西离开之前,他在街上和乔乔说话,背景与披头士的《Abby Road》专辑封面一模一样。&在《With a Little Help From My Friends》的背景音乐中,出现了一张放在显著位置的碧姬&芭铎的海报,指的是约翰&列侬对她长久以来的迷恋。&当《生命中的一天》(A Day In The Life)响起的时候,裘德正在看一份报纸,暗示着这首歌中的一句歌词:&我今天读了新闻,哦,男孩。&&影片中屋顶音乐会举办的那座建筑物叫9号楼,指的是披头士的《白色专辑》中的那首《Revolution 9》。&在《With a Little Help From My Friends》进行到一半的时候,突然换成了乔&库克演唱的版本,他在1968年曾翻唱过这首歌,同时这也是电视剧《两小无猜》(The Wonder Years)的主题曲。&乔乔这个角色的灵感来自于吉他大师吉米&亨德里克斯(Jimi Hendrix)--亨德里克斯搬到纽约后,他的音乐事业才算是正式开始,而乔乔演奏吉他的风格也与亨德里克斯非常相似。赛迪还给乔乔穿上紫色的衬衫和印花大手帕,这是亨德里克斯最著名的舞台表演服之一。&赛迪那火红的头发和充满激情的性格,就是贾尼斯&乔普林(Janis Joplin)在影片中的象征,赛迪也会像乔普林一样从瓶中直接喝威士忌,而且她那嘶哑的唱法,也被赛迪延用至影片当中。NOW PLEASE WATCH!
Google Me Lyrics(verse) What's the word? I'm the word on the street Ain't nobody hotter than me Broads wish they was me, hot I'm superb, fly like a bird Sixteen with the baddest curves Weezy checkin' on me I'm hot, hot but I'm cooler than your jewels I'm a big shot, probably seen me in the new Explorer, Safari, you know where your girl be If you want to find me (chorus) Baby you can google me You ain't even gotta ask nobody 'bout me I'm certified on the internet, read about it If you're looking for me, go and pull it up 'cause I'm a celebrity, I know you done heard of me You ain't even got a clue but it's so true They flashing them cameras 'cause baby I'm the new new So if you looking for me go and pull it up 'Cause I'm a celebrity, go 'head and google me. (You ain't nobody) Google me, baby (You better ask somebody) You better google me, baby (You ain't nobody) Google me, baby (You better ask somebody) You better google me, baby Google me, baby (x8) (verse) I bet you find me in Webster under the word 'star' And I shine like the deuce 6's on the car Can't get away from my pictures everywhere you are Wanna see a living legend? You ain't gotta look far Up close and personal, don't act like you don't know I'm all professional, check the record! Put it in your search engine: Teyana, The Princess of Harlem (chorus) Baby you can google me You ain't even gotta ask nobody 'bout me I'm certified on the internet, read about it If you're looking for me, go and pull it up 'cause I'm a celebrity, I know you done heard of me You ain't even got a clue but it's so true They flashing them cameras 'cause baby I'm the new new So if you looking for me go and pull it up 'Cause I'm a celebrity, go 'head and google me. (You ain't nobody) Google me, baby (You better ask somebody) You better google me, baby (You ain't nobody) Google me, baby (You better ask somebody) You better google me, baby Google me, baby (x8) (Teyana) On the cover of the magazine Hand wavin' out the limousine Interviews, puttin' it down in the booth (So you can see me and hear me) Every day, all day I grind So you can go ahead, gimme my shine 'Cause I'm a prodigy, you ain't gotta believe me Google me (You ain't nobody) Google me, baby (You better ask somebody) You better google me, baby (You ain't nobody) Google me, baby (You better ask somebody) You better google me, baby
Hair Braider Lyrics [Chorus] Hairbraider huh I'm doin my hairbraider and she do my hair so good that I'm gonna tip her The way she strip for me I gotta tip her [Verse 1] Hair grease comb now shawty get readay bout to roll threw rain on ya like confettay Can't wait to see the booty shake like jellay Zig-zag braids got em lookin like spaghettay Ooh she like (like me) Ooh she sexy (sexy) She freaky and on top of that she (braider) bridge (Hustla)a fly mama (hustla)she gettin dollaz (hustla)drive a black impala (hustla)she pop her colla she says that the style that I want is gonna take her like all night Well thats koo wit me so lets get it how convient because when she's done I'm gonna hit like all night and it no other chick like my (Chorus) [Verse 2] I can't wait to see her when it comes to the weekend cause Ima hit that ass when it comes to the weekend play some cards braid my hair creep wit me on weekends She can't take me on the weekday cause her man be tweakin Now she got many styles from the twist down to extinsions And I got many styles (zig-zags str8 back) Man she so koo wit me Hang wit the dudes wit me then take some shots wit me She keeps it trill wit me [Bridge] [Chorus] Zig-Zags str8 back doin my hairbraida (repeat 3x) break-down Oh she braid my hair in the middle of the night Oh sometimes it gets so late she spend the night Oh and my hairbraida so hot I call her my booty shop she so fly ain't no other chick like my [Chorus] (till fade)
Give it 2 Me LyricsWhat are you waiting for? Nobody's gonna show you how Why work for someone else To do what you can do right now? Got no boundaries and no limits If there's excitement, put me in it If it's against the law, arrest me If you can handle it, undress me Don't stop me now, don't need to catch my breath I can go on and on and on When the lights go down and there's no one left I can go on and on and on Give it 2 me, Yeah No one's gonna show me how Give it 2 me, Yeah No one's gonna stop me now They say that a good thing never lasts And then it has to fall Those are the the people that did not Amount to much at all Give me the bassline and I'll shake it Give me a record and I'll break it There's no beginning and no ending Give me a chance to go and I'll take it Don't stop me now, don't need to catch my breath I can go on and on and on When the lights go down and there's no one left I can go on and on and on Give it 2 me, Yeah No one's gonna show me how Give it 2 me, Yeah No one's gonna stop me now Pharrell: Watch this Get stupid, get stupid, get stupid, don't stop it (What?) Get stupid, get stupid, get stupid, don't stop it (What?) Get stupid, get stupid, get stupid, don't stop it (What?) Get stupid, get stupid, get stupid, don't stop it Get stupid, get stupid, get stupid, don't stop it (To the left, to the right, to the left, to the right) Get stupid, get stupid, get stupid, don't stop it (To the left, to the right, to the left, to the right) Get stupid, get stupid, get stupid, don't stop it (To the left, left, right, right, left, left, right, right) Get stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid... (Left, left, right, right, left, left, right, right) Don't stop me now, don't need to catch my breath I can go on and on and on When the lights go down and there's no one left I can go on and on and on Give it 2 me, Yeah No one's gonna show me how Give it 2 me, Yeah No one's gonna stop me now You're only here to win Get what they say? You're only here to win Get what they do? They'd do it too If they were you You done it all before It ain't nothing new You're only here to win Get what they say? You're only here to win Get what they do? They'd do it too If they were you You done it all before It ain't nothing new Give it 2 me, Yeah No one's gonna show me how Give it 2 me, Yeah No one's gonna stop me now Give it 2 me, Yeah No one's gonna show me how Give it 2 me, Yeah No one's gonna stop me now Give it 2 me
最新STYLEBOOK
推荐STYLEBOOK
看完啦,看看下一个吧!

我要回帖

更多关于 ckiss feelings 的文章

随机推荐