I,yesterday,presents,bount,some ( . ) [连词有哪些成句].

改成一般疑问句:1.They went to harbin by plane .2 i saw elephants last weekend .3.we took some pictures in changchun .4.he did his homework yesterday.5.i bought presents for me friend 6.we got back to nanjing by train .回答对了给分,20,_百度作业帮
改成一般疑问句:1.They went to harbin by plane .2 i saw elephants last weekend .3.we took some pictures in changchun .4.he did his homework yesterday.5.i bought presents for me friend 6.we got back to nanjing by train .回答对了给分,20,
改成一般疑问句:1.They went to harbin by plane .2 i saw elephants last weekend .3.we took some pictures in changchun .4.he did his homework yesterday.5.i bought presents for me friend 6.we got back to nanjing by train .回答对了给分,20,不骗人
除了最后两个,其他都是对的.最后两个的正确表达:Did you buy presents for my friend?Did you get back to nanjing by train?
go to harbin by plane Did you see elephants last weekend Did you take some pictures in changchun Did he do his homework yesterdayDid you buy presents for me friend D...
Did you buy presents for my friend
Did you get back to nanjing by train 对了求老师解答:阅读下面的来信,判断
阅读下面的来信,判断正(√)误(×).
I arrived in Guilin yesterday. What a beautiful place!The people here are kind and I make some new friends. Guess who I met here today?Sam,_百度作业帮
求老师解答:阅读下面的来信,判断
阅读下面的来信,判断正(√)误(×).
I arrived in Guilin yesterday. What a beautiful place!The people here are kind and I make some new friends. Guess who I met here today?Sam,
求老师解答:阅读下面的来信,判断
阅读下面的来信,判断正(√)误(×).
Dear Mom &&&&&& I arrived in Guilin yesterday.&What a beautiful place!The people here are kind and I make some new friends.&Guess who I met here today?Sam,my English teacher!He was working here as a volunteer(志愿 者).&He worked in a middle school.&He showed me around&the city.I also went to his school.His students
like him very much.By the way,I bought some presents for you and Dad.I bought a silk clothes and a silk
tie for you two.They are very nice!I am going to fly to Beijing next Friday.(&&&& ) 1.Tom went to Guilin yesterday.(&&&& ) 2.Sam is Tom's Chinese teacher.(&&&& ) 3.Tom bought a silk clothes for his grandmother.(&&&& ) 4.Guilin is in the north of China.(&&&& ) 5.Tom is going to go back to Beijing by plane.
1-5 √ × × × &√l bought some presents for your friends(我给妈妈买了一些可乐)根据例句仿写句子_百度作业帮
l bought some presents for your friends(我给妈妈买了一些可乐)根据例句仿写句子
l bought some presents for your friends(我给妈妈买了一些可乐)根据例句仿写句子
l bought some cola for my mother

我要回帖

更多关于 英语连词 的文章

随机推荐