She typed a letter when I mouseenteredd the office的语病

英语翻译she typed a letter to the paper in questionhe had catch his sleeve on a splinter of woodthe hat caught on a bolt and tore_百度作业帮
英语翻译she typed a letter to the paper in questionhe had catch his sleeve on a splinter of woodthe hat caught on a bolt and tore
英语翻译she typed a letter to the paper in questionhe had catch his sleeve on a splinter of woodthe hat caught on a bolt and tore
she typed a letter to the paper in question她把有疑问的内容打印在纸上.he had catch his sleeve on a splinter of wood他的袖子勾到了一根小木刺.the hat caught on a bolt and tore帽子勾到了螺丝上,坏掉了.
她打下了有疑问的文件他的袖子已经被木头的碎片绞住帽子绊在了螺栓和脚线(大概是这个意思)上欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
2013届广东省中山市三校九年级第一次联合模拟考试英语试卷(带解析)
适用年级:九年级
试卷年份:2013年
省份:广东
试卷类型:中考模拟
上传日期:累计组卷次数
信息归纳请阅读下面一篇有关生活中的困难的文章,根据所提供的信息,完成下列表格。Life is full of difficulties, from birth to death. When we face with problems, we often feel, “I am the only one having such problems.” Or, we exaggerate (放大) our problems and regard them as most painful. But if we look around us, we find other people may be in much worse conditions.Life is not always full of smiles and flowers. Every person has his own difficulties no matter who and where he is. So it's very important to have a correct attitude in your life. Only with the correct attitude can you face up all of your difficulties and finally overcome (战胜) them. First, you have to believe in yourself. That's the secret of success. Second, don't blame others when you have difficulties, because it can neither help you avoid difficulties nor help you solve them. And the most important thing is that don't run away or give up. Use your ability to clear the difficulties that appear in your life. Third, remember how you overcome the difficulty because it may help you avoid similar trouble next time. Just take it easy, enjoy the life even it's full of difficulties.Information CardSometimes other people may be& F& E! J3 O# Q# d&in 【小题1】________________.& F& E! J3 O# Q# d&What's the secret of success?& F& E! J3 O# Q# d&【小题2】_______________.& F& E! J3 O# Q# d&What can you use to clear the difficulties
in your life?& F& E! J3 O# Q# d&【小题3】____________.& F& E! J3 O# Q# d&Why should you remember how you overcome
the difficulty?& F& E! J3 O# Q# d&To【小题4】___________ next
time.& F& E! J3 O# Q# d&How many suggestions does the passage give
to treat the difficulties in life?& F& E! J3 O# Q# d&【小题5】___________.& F& E! J3 O# Q# d&
答案:-解析:-
短文填空阅读下面短文,补充所缺信息。并把所填单词填写在答题卡上指定的位置。每个空只能够填写一个形式正确、意义相符的单词.Connect to the worldOver the past 20 years, the Internet has greatly influenced our world and &&【小题1】 our lives. The Internet makes it much &【小题2】for people to search for information. For &&【小题3】, when we write a history report, we don’t have to go to the library. We can find &&【小题4】 about world leaders and historical events on different websites. Everything we want to know can 【小题5】found at the click of a button.The Internet helps us to stay connected to family, friends and the world around us. Not long ago, we wrote letters and waited weeks for a reply. Today, when we use QQ, we send and receive messages across thousands of miles in a &&【小题6】seconds.Although the Internet has made our world better in many ways, in some &&【小题7】 it can be a bad influence. There is a lot of false information on the Internet. It is important not to believe &&【小题8】 we read on the Internet.Some teenagers spend too much time &【小题9】 Internet games. They may lose focus on their studies.There are millions of interesting sites to visit and so many wonderful things to do online. How could we live without the Internet nowadays? But try to let the Internet be your &&【小题10】servant, not your bad master!
配对阅读。左栏是五个人的介绍,右栏是七条信息。请将这五个人与他们感兴趣的信息配对。【小题1】Jenny is a pet
lover. She wants to work with pets.【小题2】David is the
boss of a big education company. He wants to know some information about
education in China.【小题3】Wang Lan just
came back from England. She is looking for a job. She prefers to work in a
big company.【小题4】Helen is a
housewife. She wants to buy vegetables and fruit at low prices.【小题5】The students in
No.2 Middle School plan to have a picnic. Whether they will do it depends on
the weather., I3 R% T& X4 P! M9 N A.Lots of people miss their pets while
they are on holidays. Our hotel can solve (解决) this problem. We lend cats or dogs to
you. We are sure that you will be happy to stay with them., I3 R% T& X4 P! M9 N B.Many people like animals and take them as their
pets. Now pet hospitals are very busy. Kind people who love animals are
needed to work in busy hospitals., I3 R% T& X4 P! M9 N C.Living in another country can help you to
learn a language, and about another culture. Many companies today need
employees (雇员) who can speak a foreign language, or
have the experience of living or working in another country., I3 R% T& X4 P! M9 N D.We sell eggs, apples, tomatoes and pork at
very low prices. Our business hours are from 6:00 am
to 10:30 pm., I3 R% T& X4 P! M9 N E.Our city will have a cloudy day tomorrow. It
will be rainy at times. There will be a strong wind. The day after tomorrow
will be sunny. It will be a fine day to go hiking or to have a picnic.F.We have all kinds of video films, TV plays,
and music videos. You can enjoy yourself and take time to watch your favorite
videos at our shop. You can also borrow some videos home, each video for a
week for 1 dollar.G.A study of the people in China's largest
cities shows that saving money for children's education has become an
important reason for saving. It is the second most important purpose of
people's saving habit. The result shows that people in China care much about
education. The education market is very big in China., I3 R% T& X4 P! M9 N &
—How do you know that he has bought ___ MP5?--- He wrote ____ e-mail to me yesterday.A.a, an6 X/ e1 ^6 c6 _" K, LB.an, an6 X/ e1 ^6 c6 _" K, LC.a, the6 X/ e1 ^6 c6 _" K, LD.the, a6 X/ e1 ^6 c6 _" K, L
—Tom wants to know if you ___ a picnic next Sunday.—Yes. But if it ___, we'll visit the museum instead.A. will rain4 c* `& P9 I7 O7 a+ Y( _0 b& H2 C& YB. rains4 c* `& P9 I7 O7 a+ Y( _0 b& H2 C& YC. will rain4 c* `& P9 I7 O7 a+ Y( _0 b& H2 C& YD. rains4 c* `& P9 I7 O7 a+ Y( _0 b& H2 C& Y
The tall man ____ wears a new coat is our new English teacher, isn't he?A.which- h5 X) X4 D# V
X4 jB.whose- h5 X) X4 D# V
X4 jC.what- h5 X) X4 D# V
X4 jD.that- h5 X) X4 D# V
—Would you mind looking after my dog while I'm on holiday?—____.A.Of course not' P+ F8 N3 `- R7 Z B.Yes. I'd be happy to' P+ F8 N3 `- R7 Z C.Not at all. I've no time' P+ F8 N3 `- R7 Z D.Yes, please' P+ F8 N3 `- R7 Z
–What ___ the number of the students in your school?–About two thousand. A number of them_____ from England.A. are
M0 i( c2 e+ W$ R; A B. is
M0 i( c2 e+ W$ R; A C. is
M0 i( c2 e+ W$ R; A D. are
M0 i( c2 e+ W$ R; A
---Doing sports ___ good for our health.--- Yes, so I do morning _____ every day.A.is, exercise. Y, Z9 i# L4 ?$ c5 h- N
c9 \ B.is, exercises. Y, Z9 i# L4 ?$ c5 h- N
c9 \ C.are, exercise. Y, Z9 i# L4 ?$ c5 h- N
c9 \ D.are, exercises. Y, Z9 i# L4 ?$ c5 h- N
Tom hardly had time for concerts at that time, ____?A.wasn't he# C+ B; Q3 [2 N! a B.was he# C+ B; Q3 [2 N! a C.did he# C+ B; Q3 [2 N! a D.didn't he# C+ B; Q3 [2 N! a
Could you please tell me ____?A.when the train will arrive- h( _- W) T; R& b B.when the train arrived- h( _- W) T; R& b C.when did the train arrive- h( _- W) T; R& b D.when does the train arrives- h( _- W) T; R& b
— Mr. Lee ____ to a student when I entered the classroom this morning.-- He is very patient ____he is young.A. but) D8 c
D. F' U! A7 [8 h1 i3 h B. though) D8 c
D. F' U! A7 [8 h1 i3 h C.was talking, though) D8 c
D. F' U! A7 [8 h1 i3 h D.talked, however) D8 c
D. F' U! A7 [8 h1 i3 h
— The doctor told me____ too much but I find it difficult.— The doctor is right. The less you drink, ____ you will be.A.don' the healthier 7 B+ j# K( f6 T4 X# M( I- V6 Q' @4 SB. the healthier7 B+ j# K( f6 T4 X# M( I- V6 Q' @4 SC. the more healthier 7 B+ j# K( f6 T4 X# M( I- V6 Q' @4 SD.don' healthier7 B+ j# K( f6 T4 X# M( I- V6 Q' @4 S中小学在线题库 / &&
We were sad to know that about 30 kids had been killed in Sandy Hook, Newtown, the USA ____ December 14, 2012.A.in/ Y+ i) _7 X; S4 ?3 Y$ iB.at/ Y+ i) _7 X; S4 ?3 Y$ iC.on/ Y+ i) _7 X; S4 ?3 Y$ iD.by/ Y+ i) _7 X; S4 ?3 Y$ i
About _____of the students in our school took part in the school sports meeting last Friday.A.one-thirdsB.two-third C.one-fifthsD.two-thirds
She looks as ____ as a Barbie Doll.&A carefully &&& B. lovely&&&& C. beautifully&&&&& D. sweetly
___ amazing the stories about memory are!A.What 1 @: F
X5 ]4 T B.What a1 @: F
X5 ]4 T C.What an1 @: F
X5 ]4 T D.How1 @: F
We must do something to protect the earth, ____we will lose our home.A.and* g2 b- [5 A% h+ V
B! _- e B.or* g2 b- [5 A% h+ V
B! _- e C.so* g2 b- [5 A% h+ V
B! _- e D.but* g2 b- [5 A% h+ V
Paul’s parents were worried that he ____ too much time chatting on line.A.spent" b1 S9 c$ \
P6 I2 H$ D B.cost " b1 S9 c$ \
P6 I2 H$ D C.paid" b1 S9 c$ \
P6 I2 H$ D D.took" b1 S9 c$ \
P6 I2 H$ D
These new clothes _____ to the children in the mountain villages tomorrow.A.are sent6 N$ H1 f8 Q( E) M- bB.were sent6 N$ H1 f8 Q( E) M- bC.has been sent6 N$ H1 f8 Q( E) M- bD.will be sent6 N$ H1 f8 Q( E) M- b
–Would you like some coffee or tea?–_____. Water is OK.A.Both- T2 Y, X( G# B. J+ e B.Either- T2 Y, X( G# B. J+ e C.Neither- T2 Y, X( G# B. J+ e D.All- T2 Y, X( G# B. J+ e
—Who is ___ English teacher?—Well, it's Mrs. Green. She teaches ____ English very well.A. we$ h1 j) Q+ H! @# I8 j B. ours$ h1 j) Q+ H! @# I8 j C. us$ h1 j) Q+ H! @# I8 j D. our$ h1 j) Q+ H! @# I8 j
—Must I return the book this week?— No, you ____. You can ____ it for 20 days.A.mustn't: keep B.needn't; borrowC.needn't; keepD.mustn't; borrow
All living things on the earth need other living things to live with. Nothing lives &1&. Sometimes one living thing kills &&&2&&. Each kind of life eats another kind of life &&&&3&&&live, and together they form a food chain(食物链). Some food chains are simple, while others are not. But &&&4&&&&food chains begin with the sun, and all food chains become &&&5&&&if one of the links disappears.All life needs sunlight to live on. But only plants can use &&&6&&&directly(直接地). They make food from sunlight, water, air and so on. Animals can only use the sun’s energy &&&7&&&&it has been changed into food by plants. Some animals feed directly on plants. Others eat smaller animals. Meat-eating animals are only &&8 plants indirectly.What about human beings? We are members of many food chains. We eat wheat, rice, vegetables, fruits and so on. We also eat meat and drink milk. But&&&9 &&&&often break up the food chains. They kill wild animals. They also make rivers, lakes and seas dirty. When these rivers, lakes and seas are polluted, the fish in them &&&10&&&be eaten. If people eat the fish, they will get strange diseases.Each form of life is linked to all the others. Breaking the links puts all life in danger.【小题1】( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ A.alone( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ B.lonely( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ C.together( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ D.happily( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ ( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ 【小题2】( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ A.other( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ B.the other( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ C.another( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ D.the others( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ ( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ 【小题3】( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ A.for( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ B.so that( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ C.and( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ D.in order to( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ ( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ 【小题4】( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ A.any( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ B.all( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ C.some( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ D.most( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ ( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ 【小题5】( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ A.better( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ B.broken( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ C.stronger( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ D.nicer( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ ( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ 【小题6】( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ A.moonlight( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ B.laser light( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ C.sunlight( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ D.bright light( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ ( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ 【小题7】( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ A.after( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ B.before( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ C.until( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ D.by the time( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ ( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ 【小题8】( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ A.making( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ B.catching( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ C.eating( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ D.feeding( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ ( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ 【小题9】( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ A.sunlight( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ B.animals( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ C.plants( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ D.people( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ ( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ 【小题10】( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ A.can( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ B.cannot( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ C.must( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ D.needn’t( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _ ( F" R& I% \, _& g6 ?# _
Welcome to Qinghuayuan HotelQinghuayuan Hotel is a three-star
courtyard-style hotel. It lies close to Tsinghua University and Peking University. When you are free, you may enjoy yourself on foot on the campuses.! E5 M4 O
K. f4 WThere are 280 guest rooms in the hotel,
including standard(标准的) double-rooms(RMB380 per night), suit (RMB480 per night), single
rooms (RMB580 per night), offices (talking face to face) and so on. All rooms
are decorated with modern furniture, TV, air conditioner, computer, and fire
alarm system, etc.! E5 M4 O
K. f4 WThe hotel has 4 restaurants which can hold
more than 500 people. The restaurants provide new style seafood, Cantonese, Sichuan, as well as Beijing Roast Duck.! E5 M4 O
K. f4 WThere are other facilities in the hotel,
such as a teahouse, a business center, a shopping center, different meeting
rooms, and a multi-function(多功能) hall which can hold 300 people.! E5 M4 O
K. f4 WThe transportation is very convenient. You
can go to different places easily.Beijing Airport! E5 M4 O
K. f4 W33km! E5 M4 O
K. f4 W40 minutes! E5 M4 O
K. f4 WBy car! E5 M4 O
K. f4 WBeijing Railway Station! E5 M4 O
K. f4 W18km! E5 M4 O
K. f4 W30 minutes! E5 M4 O
K. f4 WBy car! E5 M4 O
K. f4 WTiananmen Square! E5 M4 O
K. f4 W15km! E5 M4 O
K. f4 W30 minutes! E5 M4 O
K. f4 WBy car! E5 M4 O
K. f4 WThe Summer Palace! E5 M4 O
K. f4 W3km! E5 M4 O
K. f4 W10 minutes! E5 M4 O
K. f4 WBy car! E5 M4 O
K. f4 WYuan Ming Yuan Ruins! E5 M4 O
K. f4 W2km! E5 M4 O
K. f4 W6 minutes! E5 M4 O
K. f4 WBy car! E5 M4 O
K. f4 WTsinghua University! E5 M4 O
K. f4 W300m! E5 M4 O
K. f4 W5 minutes! E5 M4 O
K. f4 WOn foot! E5 M4 O
K. f4 WPeking University! E5 M4 O
K. f4 W1km! E5 M4 O
K. f4 W15 minutes! E5 M4 O
K. f4 WOn foot! E5 M4 O
K. f4 W! E5 M4 O
K. f4 WFor more information, you can call us at
010- or visit our website http://www. Tsinghuayuanhotel. com! E5 M4 O
K. f4 W【小题1】Mr Smith and his family want to stay in Qinghuayuan Hotel for two nights. He wants to book two double-rooms, a suit and a single-room. It will cost him___.A.RMB1440! E5 M4 O
K. f4 WB.RMB2880 ! E5 M4 O
K. f4 WC.RMB3640! E5 M4 O
K. f4 WD.RMB580! E5 M4 O
K. f4 W【小题2】You can’t eat ___ in the restaurant in the hotel.A.Beijing Roast Duck.! E5 M4 O
K. f4 WB.Cantonese style.! E5 M4 O
K. f4 WC.Sichuan style.! E5 M4 O
K. f4 WD.Qingyuan chicken.! E5 M4 O
K. f4 W【小题3】It takes you ___ to go to Tiananmen Square by car from the hotel.A.40 minutes.! E5 M4 O
K. f4 WB.30 minutes.! E5 M4 O
K. f4 WC.10 minutes.! E5 M4 O
K. f4 WD.5 minutes.! E5 M4 O
K. f4 W【小题4】From the passage above we know that___.A.it is a four-star courtyard- style hotel.! E5 M4 O
K. f4 WB.The visitors can’t eat Beijing Roast Duck in the hotel.! E5 M4 O
K. f4 WC.The visitors can walk to Tsinghua University in five minutes.! E5 M4 O
K. f4 WD.if you want to get more information, you can call us at 010-.! E5 M4 O
K. f4 W【小题5】the passage above is probably a(n) ___.A.news! E5 M4 O
K. f4 WB.notice! E5 M4 O
K. f4 WC.advertisement! E5 M4 O
K. f4 WD.letter! E5 M4 O
Andrew Engel was puzzled. He was sitting in class, but had no idea what the other students were talking about. He had done his homework, paid attention to lectures, and taken notes, but nothing was familiar. “Everyone is so much cleverer than I am,” he thought. It was a strange feeling, as he was always a good student in high school.He felt even more puzzled a few days later. He got lost on his way to his favorite cinema. What’s worse, he began having trouble finding the right words when speaking. He asked, “What’s for dinner, Mom?” after he had just eaten. Poor Andrew, he was only 15!His parents were worried and took Andrew to see a doctor. A brain scan(扫描) made it clear: Andrew had a malignant brain tumor(恶性脑肿瘤) . It was pressing on the part of the brain that makes new memory. He should be operated on as soon as possible. Andrew was scared!Doctors removed the tumor, but Andrew’s memory was still poor. He was told he would probably never go back to school. Andrew was eager to enter a university, but it seemed that his dream wouldn’t come true.“Even though they told me this, I knew I wanted to go back to school,” Andrew said. “I wanted to get my memory back.”Andrew began by auditing(旁听) an English class at a nearby school. In class, he took notes carefully and read his notes several times a day, then typed them again and again. He studied twelve hours a day, seven days a week. He worked ten times harder than other students. In 2007, at age 29, he graduated from a local university. Six months later, Andrew found a job.【小题1】Andrew’s strange behavior(行为) including all the following except_________.A.having no idea what the other students were talking about' _* h& A5 F$ V( j6 F. R. UB.getting lost on his way to his favorite cinema' _* h& A5 F$ V( j6 F. R. UC.having trouble finding the right words when speaking' _* h& A5 F$ V( j6 F. R. UD.not knowing who he was' _* h& A5 F$ V( j6 F. R. U【小题2】The underlined word "scared" in the third paragraph means “ __________”.A.very frightened' _* h& A5 F$ V( j6 F. R. UB.very excited' _* h& A5 F$ V( j6 F. R. UC.very surprised' _* h& A5 F$ V( j6 F. R. UD.very happy' _* h& A5 F$ V( j6 F. R. U【小题3】The tumor in Andrew’s brain __________.A.didn’t damage his memory' _* h& A5 F$ V( j6 F. R. UB.didn’t have to be removed' _* h& A5 F$ V( j6 F. R. UC.caused his forgetfulness' _* h& A5 F$ V( j6 F. R. UD.is still in his brain' _* h& A5 F$ V( j6 F. R. U【小题4】Andrew studied very hard at the nearby school because ___________.A.he wanted to realize his dream' _* h& A5 F$ V( j6 F. R. UB.he liked to stay with other students' _* h& A5 F$ V( j6 F. R. UC.he wanted to forget his illness' _* h& A5 F$ V( j6 F. R. UD.his parents wanted him to do so' _* h& A5 F$ V( j6 F. R. U【小题5】Which of the following is the best title of the article?A.A man with an amazing brain' _* h& A5 F$ V( j6 F. R. UB.An unusual story of memory lost and found' _* h& A5 F$ V( j6 F. R. UC.How to improve your memory' _* h& A5 F$ V( j6 F. R. UD.Never lose your memory' _* h& A5 F$ V( j6 F. R. U
书面表达刘伟,无臂钢琴演奏者。他十岁时在一次意外中失去双臂,但他并没有放弃成为一名钢琴家的梦想。经过用脚刻苦练习弹琴,他最终在“中国达人秀”(China's Got Talent)的舞台上实现了自己的梦想。请根据以上内容写一篇英语短文。内容包括:1.简要描述刘伟的经历。2.谈谈从他的经历中得到的启示。作文要求:1.不能照抄原文;不得在作文中出现学校的真实名称和学生的真实姓名。2.语句连贯,词数80个左右。作文的开头已经给出,不计入总词数。Liu Wei, an armless piano player, has a very special experience...___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

我要回帖

更多关于 entered 的文章

随机推荐