I hope so,I hope that造句 ,I afraid so,I afraid that各怎么用啊?急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

英语翻译I always think if i was a boy,how cool is it!when i was young,i look like a fake boy.i always keep short hair,and never dress skirt.because i kown father hope that he can have a son,but the fact wasnot .so i always think he didnot love me_百度作业帮
英语翻译I always think if i was a boy,how cool is it!when i was young,i look like a fake boy.i always keep short hair,and never dress skirt.because i kown father hope that he can have a son,but the fact wasnot .so i always think he didnot love me
英语翻译I always think if i was a boy,how cool is it!when i was young,i look like a fake boy.i always keep short hair,and never dress skirt.because i kown father hope that he can have a son,but the fact wasnot .so i always think he didnot love me before.from then on,i feel very sad.i have a dream,i will become very very stronger and let father kown he has a daughter who is better than all son.i learned iron,independence and do all things by myself.I like the character which like a boy---humour,frankness,liveliness and handsome.i always envy some boy,because they are very cool.Nowadays, neutrality was very fashion,i think i belong it.If i was a boy,maybe i cannot have so many trouble,maybe i can live freely and carefree.oh!my god,why not let me become a boy 请问写得怎么样?
我总是想如果我是个男孩,那该多酷呀!当我年少的时候,我就像一个假小子.我经常留短发,也从来没有穿过裙子因为我知道我爸他一直希望有个儿子,但是事实却不是,所以我总认为他以前不爱我.从那时起,我就很伤心.我有个梦想,我将会变得很强大,强大到让爸爸知道他有个比所有儿子都要好的女儿.我学着坚强,独立,所有的事情自己做.我喜欢男孩的特征---幽默,率直,活泼还有帅气.我总是嫉妒有些男孩,因为他们真的很酷.在现今社会,中性成了一个很流行的词语,我想我是属于那一群人.如果我是男孩,我就不会有这么多的烦恼,也许我可以活地自由,无忧无虑.天哪,上帝,为什么不让我变成男孩呢?写得不错,语法基本正确,很smooth的感觉.simple but clearmaybe u can work more on your sentence structure.
fake boy? 你是hypocritic的孩子?如果要说假小子,你可以说“I look like a boy in appearance"
我一直在想要是我是一个男孩,那是一个多酷的事啊。在我很小的时候,我长的比较男性化,我一直留短头发而且从来不穿裙子,因为我爸爸一直希望他有个儿子,但事实上我是个女的,所以,我以前一直他不爱我,从那时起我感到特别的失落。我有一个梦想,我以后要长的很强壮让爸爸时候我这个女儿比所有男孩都强。我学会了坚强,独立,什么事我都可以自己完成。我喜欢男孩因该具备:幽默,诚实,活泼和帅气...
我总是在想,如果我是个男孩的话,那该多酷!当我很小的时候,我看起来就像个假小子.我总是留着短短的头发,从来不穿裙子.因为我知道爸爸想要一个儿子,只可惜事实不是.所以以前我总以为他不爱我.那时起我变得很伤心.我有一个愿望,我将变得非常强大,强大到足以让父亲相信他有一个比儿子更棒的女儿.我学会了坚强,独立,以及一切靠自己.我很喜欢男生们拥有的那些性格----幽默,直率,活泼,帅气....
我总是想如果我是个男孩子,那有多酷啊!在我小的时候,我看起来就像个假小子.我总是留着短发,而且从来不穿裙子.因为我知道爸爸希望他拥有的是一个儿子,但是事实并非如此.所以我总是想他根本就没有爱过我.正因为如此,我觉得非常悲伤.我有一个梦想,我要变的非常非常强壮从而让我的爸爸明白他有一个比所有儿子都好的女儿.我学着坚强,独立并且自食其力.我喜欢男孩子的那种性格-幽默,坦率并且英俊(...
我总是想,如果我是一个男孩,那将是多么酷的一件事情啊。当我年纪还小的时候,我看上去就象一个假小子。我总是留着短短的头发,从来也不穿裙子。因为我知道爸爸希望能拥有一个男孩子,但是事实却不是这样的。所以此前我并不认为爸爸是喜欢我的。从那时起,我感到很难过。我拥有一个梦想,我会变得很优秀,让我的爸爸认为他有一个比所有男孩子都好的女儿。我学会了坚强、独立,也学会了自己做自己的事情的道理。
我总是想如果我是一个男孩,那该有多酷啊!当我还小的时候,我看起来像一个假小子。我总是留着短头发,也从来不穿裙子,因为我知道爸爸希望有一个男孩,但事实并非如此。所以我之前一直以为他不爱我。从那时起,我感到非常伤心。我有一个梦想:我将会非常强壮,我爸爸就会知道他有一个比任何儿子都强的女儿.我学着坚强、独立,并靠自己作所有事。
我喜欢男孩的性格——幽默、坦率、生动活泼以及帅气。我总是羡慕...learn english ? help me!now , i am in school. so i can not input chinese. i have a question.i hope that you could help me. so far, i have been amecica for 2.5 months. i feel that it is boring here. no friends, i feel lonely.i am a immigration. now i _百度作业帮
learn english ? help me!now , i am in school. so i can not input chinese. i have a question.i hope that you could help me. so far, i have been amecica for 2.5 months. i feel that it is boring here. no friends, i feel lonely.i am a immigration. now i
learn english ? help me!now , i am in school. so i can not input chinese. i have a question.i hope that you could help me. so far, i have been amecica for 2.5 months. i feel that it is boring here. no friends, i feel lonely.i am a immigration. now i studuy in a high school even though i am 19 years old. i am worried about my listening english. the most of time,i know the words what they said,but i can not hear clearly.now everyday, i listen to the radio, watching the foreign movies. i only want to improve my lietening ability. Do you have any good methods? please tell me, thank you so much.
WHy not try some ESL or ELD courses?I know it is harder than what they thought in China.It is painful, espacially we could not understand what do they argue for. And the GPA of high school i...
Use english everyday, talk more and make more friends, that's how i improve my english :)
i think they would have forgiven you if you couldnt get what they meant because you were a newcoming immigrant.so language wont be the bar which hinders you to make friends with american.
just speak out !frist to your friends and then to those strangers!i think as time goes on you will be more flunt in english !great chinese people are all very smart.it is not hard for you if you keep tryingReptiles afraid of cats怎么念 Hope no longer so unlucky on Friday Shredded meat 怎么念,_百度作业帮
Reptiles afraid of cats怎么念 Hope no longer so unlucky on Friday Shredded meat 怎么念,
Reptiles afraid of cats怎么念 Hope no longer so unlucky on Friday Shredded meat 怎么念,
你是要音标还是要汉字标注读音?第一句就第一个单词难点,是爬行动物的意思,读 right(t不发音)普太有.
瑞爱扑太有斯
不管怎么样,用这种方式发音都不会地道。建议你还是学学音标吧。
可以查有道字典,可以教你发音。i am afraid that we cannot sign the contract until our direct backs from Tokyo.为什么until our director backs from有错_百度作业帮
i am afraid that we cannot sign the contract until our direct backs from Tokyo.为什么until our director backs from有错
i am afraid that we cannot sign the contract until our direct backs from Tokyo.为什么until our director backs from有错
因为少了动词COME
until 后面必须是句子吧?back 不能做动词吗?
所以应该是 。。until our director comes back from Tokyo
因为说一个人back的时候
可以说是go back 或come back
看地点而定的
你的until后面都没错,就是忘了说他是回去哪里
until可以不接句子吗
直接说时间就好了
比如说t m r w
有用的话。。给我好评吧。。不懂还可以问我~
back from只能算介词吧
i certainly wish he would let me join his team. i would love to see that part if Tibet.为什么i would love to see有错?
I am afraid that we always sign the contract until our direct backs from Tokyo. Why until our director backs the from is wrong
back from是介词短语,不用有词行变换
until 可以接介词短语吗I hope not和I hope so如果有人说:I hope that it won't rain tomorrow.我想说"我也希望明天不下雨",应该用I hope not 还是I hope so我知道如果别人说的是肯定句,表示同意的时候要用so 但是这道题别人说的_百度作业帮
I hope not和I hope so如果有人说:I hope that it won't rain tomorrow.我想说"我也希望明天不下雨",应该用I hope not 还是I hope so我知道如果别人说的是肯定句,表示同意的时候要用so 但是这道题别人说的
I hope not和I hope so如果有人说:I hope that it won't rain tomorrow.我想说"我也希望明天不下雨",应该用I hope not 还是I hope so我知道如果别人说的是肯定句,表示同意的时候要用so 但是这道题别人说的是否定句,所以拿不准,请回答的好心人注明回答依据,
I hope not
I hope so.我认为是这个,因为是同意上面的人的话。如果是I hope not,就是否定上面的人的意思了,也就是我希望它下雨了。
so 在这是指前面的人说的内容,所以是I hope so。意思是我也希望如此。Chinese food is good.中国菜是好的。
I thing so 我认为如此。
都别用算了,so do I,也行的

我要回帖

更多关于 afraid that 的文章

随机推荐