A famous place 导游词作文300字60词

生态平衡的英语作文60词
1.We students should keep school rules.Because we are students and we should get more knowledge for the future use .We should make use of our time to study rather than do other things so we should keep school rules.We should follow our teachers and try our best to study.2.I have dream that I can travel around the world.I want to enjoy the beautiful beach and listen to the wonderful sound of sea wind.I also want to see the panguins in the Antarctica.I would like to taste the wine in France.I want to go sailing in the sea in Auatralia.There are many beautiful places that i want to go to .So i think i should learn English well so that I can tour well.3.Recently i have seen a movie..The hero in the movie is Jackie chen.He is a famous movie star.The movie is so excited that i will never forget it .In the movie ,he is so clever and brave that he solved many difficulties.With the help of some others,he finished his task .It is really a good movie.4.Last summer vacation I went to Beijing with my family.We visited the Great Wall first because it is a wonder of the world.Then we visited the summer palace and experienced the past life .Finally we went to some hutongs to exprience the culture of old Beijing .Bejing is really a beautiful place.5.Today we went to the nursing home to visit the old in our neighbour hood.I am very glad that I can help those in need as a volunteer.First I washed some clothes for the old.Then we sang and danced for them .Some of us played music while we danced and sang.Finally we told them some funny stories.They were very happy and so were we .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码介绍动物英语作文60词_英语作文
介绍动物英语作文60词
【英语作文】 学习啦编辑:焯杰
本文已影响 人
  很多人多喜欢养一些小动物做宠物,那么你知道要怎么用英语介绍它们吗?下面学习啦小编为大家带来有关介绍动物的英语作文,欢迎大家学习!
  介绍动物英语作文一:
  Dog is my favorite animal. The reason why I like it most is because it&s very competent. Dog is the best friend for mankind. It is also the best companion for the old people. The dog can feel the human nature. So many old people will raise dogs if their children are not with them. The old can give their love for their children to the dog to make themselves feel warmly. I believe the seeing eye dog is very famous. They are special dogs. Those dogs will guide their owners whose eyes is blind to go the correct way. See, I say dogs are very competent.
  介绍动物英语作文二:
  My favourite animal is the giant panda. The giant panda or panda is a bear living in central western and south western China. Most pandas live in Sichuan province. Pandas are adorable because of their distinctive black patches around eyes, ears and across its round body. Pandas are China&s national treasures. They&re among the world&s most adored and protected animals. Pandas are the star attractions in the Beijing Zoo. Experts say that despite their sweet public image, pandas are capable of attacking humans, especially if they feel threatened.
  介绍动物英语作文三:
  My favorite animals are rabbits. Rabbit is very cute, chubby, hairy. Its head is small, two long ears, like two big fan inserted in the head, as long as there is a little static and dynamic, it will be kept on the ears before and after the swing. It is particularly beautiful eyes. It also has an endearing three mouth, the above two, the following one. Jigen on both sides of the mouth are thin beard, it always put the two long vertical whiskers were straight, and appears to be very spirited. Small rabbits love to eat green vegetables, red radish, but it is still the most favorite carrot. Rabbit likes to play on the lawn, it danced on the lawn, never mind played with more fun.
  介绍动物英语作文四:
  I like many animals ,such as cats,monkeys,fishes and tigers. but my favorite animals are dogs.I keep a dog in my house .My family members call it &Wang Wang& .It is black and white .All of us like him.It is very cute ,friendly and clever .I often takes him out for a walk in the evening.It brings us joys and smiles.So I like it best.
  介绍动物英语作文五:
  My favourite animal is the giant panda. The giant panda or panda is a bear living in central western and south western China. Most pandas live in Sichuan province. Pandas are adorable because of their distinctive black patches around eyes, ears and across its round body. Pandas are China&s national treasures. They&re among the world&s most adored and protected animals. Pandas are the star attractions in the Beijing Zoo. Experts say that despite their sweet public image, pandas are capable of attacking humans, especially if they feel threatened.
介绍动物英语作文60词相关文章:
6.高一英语作文:保护动物
10.中考英语作文:保护珍稀动物3篇
[介绍动物英语作文60词]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
1264人看了觉得好
851人看了觉得好
973人看了觉得好
【英语作文】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有当前位置:
>>>书面表达 根据中英文提示,写一篇内容完整、意思连贯、符合逻辑、..
书面表达 根据中英文提示,写一篇内容完整、意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的短文。
假如你是大明,上周六你和父母去颐和园游玩,请你向同学们介绍一下颐和园和你们的游玩经历及感受.开头已给出。&&&
Distance&(距离)
twenty&kilometers&from&the&centre&of&the&city
covers&(覆盖)&2.9&square&kilometers&
Famous&Tourist&Spot&&&(旅游景点)
the&Longevity&Hill&&&&(万寿山)&& 提示词:lovely park,&&drive,&&find,&&decide,&&climb up to,&&view,&&foreigners,&&I hope…My parents and I spent some time off in the Summer Palace last Saturday.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:同步题
My parents and I spent some time off in the Summer Palace last Saturday. It is a lovely park in the west of Beijing. It's only twenty kilometers from the center of the city. It covers 2.9 square kilometers. One of the famous tourist spot is the Longevity Hill. My father drove us to the park that morning and it took us about 2 hours. We found that there were many people in the park. So we decided to climb up to the top of the Longevity Hill. When we got there, we had a clear view of the whole park. There we met a few foreigners. They said that they liked Beijing very much. I was really proud of our city when I heard that. I hope our city will become more and more beautiful and people all over the world will come to visit it every year. 答案不唯一
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“书面表达 根据中英文提示,写一篇内容完整、意思连贯、符合逻辑、..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“书面表达 根据中英文提示,写一篇内容完整、意思连贯、符合逻辑、..”考查相似的试题有:
25534486549309296100846231731303520我喜欢春天英语作文60词带翻译
> 我喜欢春天英语作文60词带翻译
我喜欢春天英语作文60词带翻译
  Bitterly cold winter may once come, but now it has gone.
  As my bike has been stolen, I have to run from one teaching building to another every day.
  The bell declares the end of the last lesson and the beginning of a new journey. Tired as I am, at the sight of the bench, I go straight to it. As soon as I get seated, a world of fresh green immediately catches my eyes. Grass sprouts burst through the soil right in the place of the withered grass and turn the dull grey into fresh green. As I look up, I find those tall trees have also put on new clothes. Green, here and there, everywhere!Spring has come, I realize suddenly.
  A breeze stirs, sending over breaths of fragrance. I trace it,surprised to find several lovely small white flowers dotted on a tree. And there are even some singing birds! I am so delighted with all these tiny lives that my fatigue vanishes all of a sudden.
  The sky shows its purest blue. The sun generously gives out its heat and light, shining evenly on the grass, on the trees,on the roofs of houses, on the people passing by, also on me,quietly and tenderly. There come a couple of young people,strolling leisurely. A group of students are sitting in a circle on the grass and discussing something heatedly. Some are reading English but in low voices afraid of breaking the peace of the campus. Others are lying on the lawn, having a nap, or just enjoying the sunshine as I am.
  I feel I am free, free of thinking anything. In such a pleasing environment, doing anything is a great pleasure. I am fully indulged in this tranquility. If only time could stop!
  I turn on the radio to enjoy some light music. Much to my disappointment, however, almost all the programs are about the war in Iraq. It is hard to believe that under the same blue sky,some people are suffering from bleeding and death of war while others are enjoying a happy life.
  The sun is hidden by the clouds. After a few seconds, it shines brightly again.
  Peaceful life seems to have gone, but it will come back one day, I am sure.
  寒冷的冬天可能一旦来了,但是现在已经过去了。
  我的自行车被偷了,我不得不每天从一个教学楼跑到另一个。
  铃说上节课结束的时候,开始一个新的旅程。由于我工作的疲惫,一看到长椅上,我直走。当我坐着,鲜绿的世界立刻吸引了我的眼睛。草苗冲破土壤在枯萎的草的地方,把枯燥的灰色变成新鲜的绿色。当我抬头时,我发现那些高大的树木也穿上了新衣服。绿色,在这里和那里,无处不在!春天来了,我突然意识到。
  微风激起,呼吸的香味。我跟踪它,惊讶地发现几个可爱的小白色的花朵点缀在树上。甚至有一些鸟儿在歌唱!我很高兴我所有这些微小的生命,疲劳突然消失。
  天空显示最纯粹的蓝色。慷慨地给出了它的光和热,太阳发光均匀地在草地上,在树上,屋顶,路过的人,也对我,安静而温柔。有几个年轻人,悠闲地散步。一群学生坐在草地上围成一圈,讨论激烈。有些人读英语但低声害怕打破了校园的宁静。人躺在草坪上,在小憩,或者只是和我晒太阳。
  我觉得我是自由的,自由的思考任何事情。在这样一个令人愉快的环境中,做任何事情都是一个很大的乐趣。我完全沉溺于这种宁静。如果时间能停!
  我打开收音机享受一些轻音乐。令我失望的是,然而,几乎所有的项目是关于伊拉克战争。很难相信,在同一片蓝天之下,一些人正遭受战争流血和死亡,而另一些则享受着幸福的生活。
  太阳藏在乌云。几秒钟后,它又明晃晃地照耀着大地。
  平静的生活似乎已经消失了,但是它有一天会回来,我敢肯定。
下页更精彩:1
我喜欢春天英语作文60词带翻译相关推荐小学生英语作文60词:我的一天
> 小学生英语作文60词:我的一天
小学生英语作文60词:我的一天
  一天我去了朝阳公园来到了一个地方,第一步首先,去买票,第二步,买完票了之后,检票。到了后来,朝阳公园里面有花朵、有鲜花、我们到了那里去看了看,感觉挺好看的。那里的人山人海。
  One day I went to the Chaoyang Park came to a place, the first step, to buy a ticket, the second step, after buying tickets, ticket. To the later, Chaoyang Park, there are flowers, flowers, we went there to see, feel very good. The huge crowds of people.
  到了下午,我们又到了一个山上,山上空无一人,我们就返回了。可是,我一人走丢了,失去了父母的联系,我后来用了大人的电话打了一个,最后我们找到了他们。他们教训我:以后不要一个人走,知道了么?我说:知道了。最后我才懂得了一个道理。
  In the afternoon, we went to a mountain, the mountain was empty, we returned. However, I am a person lost, lost contact with my parents, and later the adults call a, finally we found them. They taught me: don't go alone, you know? I said: know. I finally understand the truth.
  到了晚上,我们一家人开车回家了。到了家之后,我们马上打开电视看,有的看书、有的看电视、有的吃西瓜。到了10点钟,我们开始洗澡睡觉了,天亮了,我最烦别人打鞭炮了。晚上老是睡不着觉烦死了。
  Driving home in the evening, we are one family. After coming home, we immediately turn on the TV, read a book, watch TV, or have some watermelon. At ten o'clock, we began to take a shower and sleep, at dawn, I hate others play firecrackers. Always can't sleep at night tired.
下页更精彩:1
小学生英语作文60词:我的一天相关推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 世界遗产导游词作文 的文章

随机推荐