broken promises but you dongtdemimi really mind.its not the first time... LET YOU GO求是谁唱的

Ashley Parker Angel的《Let U Go》 歌词_百度知道
Ashley Parker Angel的《Let U Go》 歌词
提问者采纳
s not like I haven&#39:Let U Go歌手.baidu:Ashley Parker Angel专辑;t you knowTell me why it is you only smile insideBut when you break me into nothingDon&#39, wrong or rightGoodbyeI remember when you came with me that nightWe said forever://music://music, unmercifulIt took me downToo little and too lateSee now I know your kindYou fake it easy just to please meDon&#39,We said foreverBut here I am againWith nothing left insideKnow I don&#39;t you knowIt&#39;t really mindIt&#39, that you would never let me goBut here I am againWith nothing left insideKnow I don&#39;t tried over and over againSleepless nights, that you would never let me goBut here I am againWith nothing left insideKnow I don&#39;t wannaBut I gotta let you goI gotta let you goIt&#39.com/song/2142617" target="_blank">s not like we haven&#39;t wannaBut I gotta let you goI remember when you came with me that nightWt wannaBut I gotta let you goYou&#39, We said forever, that you would never let me goBut here I am againWith nothing left insideKnow I don&#39;re the one mistake I really didn&#39:Soundtrack To Your LifeLet U GoAshley Parker AngelBroken promisesBut you don&#39;t you knowIt&#39;t wannaBut I gotta let you go<a href="http, wrong or rightGoodbyeI remember when you came with me that nightWt mindSs nothing I can doI remember when you came with me that nightWe said forever.baidu歌曲名;s youThere&#39;s not the first time and you know itDon&#39;t tried over and over againStupid fights
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
parker的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁let you go中文歌词_百度知道
let you go中文歌词
是Ashley Parker Angel的- -
提问者采纳
s you 对於你There&#39;t mind 你是那个我一点也不在意的错误Ss not like we haven&#39;t you know 你知道吗It&#39, wrong or right 失眠的晚上,我们曾说永远But here I am again 但我再一次With nothing left inside 心已空Know I don&#39;t tried over and over again 这不是爱好 我没有坚持不懈Sre the one mistake I really didn&#39;t wanna 我知道我不愿意But I gotta let you go 但我不得不让你离开I remember when you came with me that night 我记得当你伴随我的那一夜We said forever?Goodbye 再见I remember when you came with me that night 我记得当你伴随我的那一夜Wt wanna 我知道我不想But I gotta let you go 但我不得不放手I gotta let you go 我不得不让你走It&#39;t you know 你知道吗Tell me why it is you only smile inside 告诉我这是为什麽 你只是发自内心的笑But when you break me into nothing 当你伤得我什麽也不是Don&#39;s not like I haven&#39, that you would never let me go 我们曾说永远,我们曾说永远,错还是对, that you would never let me go 我们说永远;t you know 你知道吗It&#39;t really mind 但你却一点也不在乎It&#39, wrong or right 愚蠢的斗争,无情It took me down 让我屈服Too little and too late 太少也太迟Since now I know your kind 从现在起我看清你的本质You fake it easy just to please me 你如此轻松的欺骗了我Don&#39,We said forever 我们曾说永远;t tried over and over again 这不是爱好 我们没有坚持不懈St wanna 我知道我不愿意But I gotta let you go 但我不得不放手You&#39, We said forever,你绝不放开我But here I am again 但现在我再一次With nothing left inside 心已空Know I don&#39;s not the first time and you know it 你知道这已经不是第一次了Don&#39, that you would never let me go 我们曾说永远,你绝不放开我But here I am again 但现在我再一次With nothing left inside 心已碎Know I don&#39,失常还是正常Goodbye 再见I remember when you came with me that night 我记得当你伴随我的那一夜We said forever, unmerciful 如此美丽;s nothing I can do 已经无力挽回I remember when you came with me that night 我记得当你伴随我的那一夜We said forever,你绝不放开我But here I am again 但现在我再一次With nothing left inside 心已碎Know I don&#39Broken promises 破碎的承诺But you don&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 dongtdemimi 的文章

随机推荐