翻译.汉译英在线翻译器.求翻译

英汉互译|英译中|中译英|英译汉|英语作文|英译中在线翻译器
随着中国经济的发展,对外语需要越来越大,学习外语的人也越来越多,需要翻译的词汇越来越广,为了满足这个需要,也希望能够帮到大家,特作此站,希望能够给大家带来方便,同时希望支持本站,使本站发展的越来越好,请记住我们的网址,并转发,英语在线翻译网站提供英文在线翻译工具,是一个多语种翻译器平台,本站提供英文翻译,英文翻译中文,汉译英,英译汉,英译汉在线翻译,中译英,英译中,中文翻译英文,英汉互译,中英文在线翻译,英汉在线翻译。希望能给大家带来方便,方便下次使用请收藏本站,您对网站的使用有任何建议和意见,请联系
分类: &&&&
英汉互译,中译英,英汉翻译,--在线翻译--英译汉
Copyright & 2007 - 2008Inc.
All Rights Reserved 广告联系站长qq:求翻译,汉译英,万分感谢!_百度知道
求翻译,汉译英,万分感谢!
要采取全球行动,必须要尽快通过一项旨在缓解气候变化的国际协议。按照2007 年底形成的“巴厘岛路线图”, 今年12 月哥本哈根大会只有达成一致, 通过协议,才会制定出2012 年到2020 年的气候新规则。否则, 人类将会推迟应对气候变化的共同行动。国际气候谈判能否达成一致,关键在于责任的分配必须合理。“报告”对此有很明确的观点:“为了达成新的气候协议,责任的分配必须为所有各方视为足够的公平。一方面,一种国际排放量交易制度需要考虑到工业化国家对大气层中现有温憨笭封蝗莩豪凤通脯坤室气体浓度绝大部分负有责任;另一方面需要承认,发展中国家对温室气体减排的贡献关键取决于其拥有恰当的资金和获得清洁技术以及有能力开发自身的环境产业。视最初的排放许可分配而定,一种排放交易制度可允许发展中国家将其无须用于抵补国内产生的排放量的多余排放权出售,因此为它们需要的技术进口提供部分资金,这种排放交易制度可补充旨在帮助发展中国家建立绿色经济的官方发展援助,以及支持发展中国家技术升级和结构改造的外国直接投资政策。”显然,发达国家是否愿意率先行动,或者在多大程度上承担其历史责任,这是谈判能否成功的前提。发达国家必须为自己在历史上的欠债买单,率先履行量化减排的义务;同时,也要为发展中国家减少碳排放提供资金和技术帮助,这其实也可以说是一种赎罪的义务。按照《京都议定书》的规定,中国虽然不承担温室气体量化减排的义务,但中国政府为节能减排已采取了一系列的行动,体现了经济大国的责任。11 月17 日,胡锦涛主席又与首次来华访问的美国总统奥巴马就共同应对全球气候变暖达成共识:双方同意扩大两国在气候变化、能源、环境领域合作,在共同但有区别的责任原则和各自能力的基础上,同有关各方一道推动哥本哈根大会取得的积极成果。11 月26 日,中美两国政府又同一天宣布了温室气体的减排计划,中国宣布到2020年单位GDP 的二氧化碳排量比2005 年减少40%—45%;美国宣布到2020 年的碳减排量比2005 年减少17%。中美两国的减排承诺,对哥本哈根会议取得成果将产生积极影响。尽管如此,哥本哈根会议能否最终通过一项恰当的国际协议,我们将拭目以待。
我有更好的答案
To global action, must as soon as possible through a designed to ease international agreement on climate change. According to the 2007end to form the &Bali Island road map&, in December this year, Copenhagen general assembly only agreed, by agreement, will be out2012to 2020climate of new rules. Otherwise, people will put climate change act together. International climate talks will agree, is the key to the allocation of responsibility must be reasonable. & Report& have a very clear view:& in order to reach a new agreement on climate, the allocation of responsibility for all parties considered fair enough. On one hand, an international emissions trading system needs to take into account the industrialized countries on greenhouse gas concentrations in the atmosphere
on the other hand need recognition, developing countries on greenhouse gas reduction contribution of key depends on its have the right money and get the clean technology and the ability to develop its own environment industry. As the initial emission permits allocation and fixed, an emissions trading system can allow developing countries to its need for offset the emissions generated excess emissions to sell, so they need to provide part of the funds for technology import, the emissions trading system can supplement designed to help developing countries to build green economy of official development assistance, and support to developing countries technology upgrading and structural modification of foreign direct investment policy.&Obviously, the developed countries are willing to take the lead in action, or the extent to which bear the historical responsibility, this is the premise of negotiation success. Developed countries must for themselves in the history of the debt pay, take the lead in implementing quantified emission r at the same time, but also for the developing countries to reduce carbon emissions to provide funding and technical assistance, it can also be said to be a sin obligations.In accordance with the& Kyoto Protocol& provisions, although China does not bear the greenhouse gas emission reduction obligations, but the Chinese government to energy saving and emission reduction has taken a series of actions, reflect the economic responsibility of powers. On November 17th, President Hu Jintao and first visiting the United States President Obama to jointly cope with global warming consensus : the two sides agreed to climate change, energy, environmental cooperation, in the principle of common but differentiated responsibilities and respective capabilities based on, with other parties concerned to promote the Copenhagen conference to the positive results achieved. November 26th, government of Sino-US two countries and the same day announced the greenhouse gas emission reduction plan, China announced to 2020carbon dioxide emissions per unit of GDP less than 200540% - 45%; the United States announced in 2020 to200517% reduction of carbon emission reduction. China and the United States emission reduction commitments, on the results of Copenhagen conference wil憨笭封蝗莩豪凤通脯坤l have positive impact on.Nevertheless, the Copenhagen meeting could finally passes a proper international agreement, we will rub one's eyes and wait.
翻是可以翻,这是有关去年年末召开的气候大会的报道。但是文章这么长,你要是不想用翻译软件翻出来的就得用money呀
呵呵我的意思是说你要是急着用就找翻译公司或者是翻译团队罗,不然别人都不会好好帮你翻译的
这样啊,不是你能翻哦
呵呵可以翻啦,但是要花时间的还要收费
To take the global action, must pass a as soon as possible to relieve the international agreement on climate change. According to the end of 2007 form &Bali roadmap&, Copenhagen conference in December of this year only reach agreement, through the agreement, will work out the 2012 to 2020 years of climate new rules. Otherwise, the human will be postponed to cope with climate change joint action. International climate negotiations can reach an agreement, the key lies in the allocation of responsibility must be reasonable. &Report& have a clear point of view: &in order to reach a new climate agreement, the allocation of responsibility for all parties must be deemed fair enough. On the one hand, a kind of international emissions trading system needs to consider the industrialized countries to existing concentrations of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere most o on the other hand, need to acknowledge that developing countries to reduce the emissions of greenhouse gases contribute key depends on the appropriate funds and get with clean technology and have the ability to develop their own environmental industry. Depending on the initial emissions permits distribution and decide, a kind of emissions trading system can allow developing countries will be used to offset the need of domestic produce excess emissions permits, so they need to sell the technology import provide part of funds, this kind of emissions trading system can be added to help developing countries build green economy of official development assistance, and support developing countries upgrade technology and structural modification of foreign direct investment policy.&Obviously, the developed countries are willing to take the lead in action, or the extent to bear its historical responsibility, this is the premise of the success of negotiations. Developed countries must in history for himself the debts of the check, take the lead in to perform the obligation of the At the same time, for developing countries to reduce carbon emissions to provide financial and technical help, it also can say is a sin obligations.According to the provisions of the Kyoto protocol, although China is not liable for greenhouse gas quantified emission of obligation, but the Chinese government for energy conservation and emission reduction has taken a series of action, reflected the responsibility of economic power. November 17,, President hu jintao and with my first trip to the United States President barack Obama will respond to the common global warming reach consensus: the two countries agreed to expand in climate change, energy, environmental cooperation, in common but differentiated responsibilities and respective capabilities principle, on the basis of relevant parties with a Copenhagen conference to promote the positive results. November 26,, China and the United States government has announced on the same day a greenhouse gas reduction plan, China announced that by 2020 the carbon dioxide emissions per unit of GDP 40% less than in 2005-45%; The United States announced in 2020 to carbon emissions reductions than 2005 reduced by 17%. The two countries emissions reduction commitment, to the Copenhagen conference results will have a positive impact.Even so, the Copenhagen conference will eventually passed a proper international agreements, we shall see.纯手译!谢谢合作!
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
汉译英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在线求汉译英翻译,急!我英语暴差!看见英语就傻了!这个就拜托各位帮帮忙啦!3Q!1.花在买衣服上的钱是花在买书上的两倍(It
costs...time as much to...as it costs to)2.借此机会,我想邀请您和您夫人去听今晚的音乐会(I wo_百度作业帮
在线求汉译英翻译,急!我英语暴差!看见英语就傻了!这个就拜托各位帮帮忙啦!3Q!1.花在买衣服上的钱是花在买书上的两倍(It
costs...time as much to...as it costs to)2.借此机会,我想邀请您和您夫人去听今晚的音乐会(I wo
我英语暴差!看见英语就傻了!这个就拜托各位帮帮忙啦!3Q!1.花在买衣服上的钱是花在买书上的两倍(It
costs...time as much to...as it costs to)2.借此机会,我想邀请您和您夫人去听今晚的音乐会(I would like to take this opportunity to)3.请告知我们您是否能参加明天的会议(Please let us know)4.您能来参加我们的公司真叫人高兴(I should be cheerful)
1.It costs two times as much to spend money on clothes as it costs to buy books.2.I would like to take this opportunity to invite you and your wife to attend the concert tonight.3.Please let us know whether you will come to the conference tomorrow.4.I should be cheerful to know that you will visit our company.(是参观不是参加吧?)
1、it costs two time as much to buy clothes as it costs to buy books .2、i would like to take this opportunity to invide you and your wife
go to the concert tonight.3、please let us know wheather you can attend the meeting tomorrow .4、i should be cheerful for your visiting our company .
it costs twice the time as much to buy clothes as it costs to buy books.i would like to take this opportunity to invite you and your wife to the concert in the eveningplease let us know whether you can attend the meeting to be held tomorrow.i should be cheerful for your membership of our company
1.花在买衣服上的钱是花在买书上的两倍(It
costs...time as much to...as it costs to)1.Spend the money to buy clothes twice on books(它的成本要尽可能多的时间... ...因为它的成本))2.借此机会,我想邀请您和您夫人去听今晚的音乐会(I would like to take this...
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:求文章翻译 汉译英, 求文章翻译 汉译英 问题补充:
求文章翻译 汉译英 问题补充:
在线等 希望认真认识帮忙解答 Kiss挞挞 求文章翻译 汉译英
home&quot, and choices longing for & as she traveled around England, love affairs. This article attempts to dig into her familial relationships, rejection attacked her from every corner of life. As an infamous illegitimate, unearthing the &s autobiographical novels and other writings we could perceive this controversial writer&#39In Hong Ying' complex dehome&quot
This article attempts from the dear ones, flakes oneself regarding “the family” hopePrepares the travel England writer rainbow shade which disputed in a series of autobiographical novel and its type novel, love as well as the writing theme three aspects understood thoroughly in the author microcosm is hiding “family” complex.Shoulders “the natural daughter” infamy she, is not accepted by that time
The controversial British writer Hong Ying in a series of autobiographical novels and other types of fiction, peeling out of its& home& longing for. Bear the& illegitimate& blame her, not to be accepted by the times. This article attempts from the family, love, and writing about three aspects of insight into the microscopic world hidden& home complex&.
The controversial British writer Hong Ying in a series of autobiographical novels and other types of fiction, peeling out of its& home& longing for. Bear the& illegitimate& blame her, not to be accepted by the times. This article attempts from the family, love, and writing about three aspects of insight into the microscopic world hidden& home complex&.
Controversial brigade, based in a series of British writer autobiography and it type novel, flake out their own desire for &home&. Bear &SiShengNv& to scold of she, not be the time to accept. This article attempts from the family, love and writing about three aspects: how the author microscopic world hidden &home& complex.中译英 求翻译谢谢-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 中译英 求翻译谢谢
中译英 求翻译谢谢
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“中译英 求翻译谢谢”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“中译英 求翻译谢谢”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:快速以及有效的处理虚假以及诈骗信息2。可怎样才能让用户接受互联网产品并使用我们的软件;香港居民已经熟悉了在互联网上获取资讯,网速和网络覆盖率都在世界上领先。我们“Bang Bang Mang” 公司运营的平台以及推广的concept of “Help in pocket” 能极大的帮助用户消除信息不对称。Resolution.1对网络信息半信半疑。 2。1可比较相信网络上资讯的比例还没有一半:用户用户是我们的业务开展的根本,是主页中显示的城中热门的餐厅其月评价量也不过3—5条)这样使得我们较难通过用户的及时反馈和有效互动,提升信息质量。 2:1,以及积累人气。 2,这是我们需要解决的问题。香港拥有良好的网络基础建设:引入评价奖励制度和加入分享功能,以辨别虚假信息。利用电脑自动化的自动筛选和结合人工审核方法与处理:完善审查机制。吸引客户更多以及及时点评服务,总体以半信半疑的态度占的比例最大;而在网络上分享自己体验和对别人的看法发表评论的行为较少.2用户习惯——较少发表评论香港的用户倾向于在网络中获取自己所需的资讯。(以餐馆点评网站Openrice为例,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:, as well as the accumulation of popularity. I believe one can compare the information on the network has not half the proportion of the ratio of total to dubious attitude accounted for the largest, is the home of the city&#39: review mechanism to improve and enhance the quBang Bang Mang&quot, fast and efficient processing of false and frs users tend to get the information they need in the network: The introduction of the evaluation system of incentives and ad platform and the promotion of the company&#39, which we need to address the problem. 2;s operations concept of &quot. How can the Internet to allow users to accept and use our software products. 2. Hong Kong has a good ne Hong Kong residents are already familiar with to obtain information on the Internet, but also 3-5) This makes us more difficult by the user'Help in pocket&quot: 1;s most popular restaurants display their monthly evaluation of the amount, in order to identify the false information. Use of computer automation and automated screening method combines manual review and processing.2 user habits - less comment on Hong Kong' can greatly help users eliminate information asymmetry. Resolution. (With restaurant review site Openrice.1 pairs of network information skeptical, speed and network coverage are s feedback and effective interaction. 2. Our &quot, for example. Attract more customers and timely review services: User is fundamental to our
while on the network to share their experiences and comment on the opinions of others less behavior通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:问:1:供应商 香港是一个成熟的商业社会,商家为其商品或服务做广告的渠道...答:1: Supplier Hong Kong is a mature business community, businesses advertise their goods or services to a variety of channels. From the traditional outdoor, newspapers, magazines, television, leaflets, etc., to modern popular Int...===========================================问:1:交换机控制 使用交换机进行控制。使用交换机提供的端口的单地址工作...答:1: switch control Using switch control. Using switches provide single address of the port working mode, namely switch each port only allow a host through the port access to the network, so any other address of host access have ...===========================================问:Tactical Level(Process part ) Identity and evaluate the r...答:Tactical Level - (Process part) Identity and evaluate the risks Risk management Excellent O2O operation personnel of the industry and the corresponding management talent in short supply. This is a common problem of O2O in the c...===========================================问:1:KnowledgeDiscovery Combination——我们可以通过联合explicit的knowle...答:1:KnowledgeDiscovery Combination -- we can through the combination of explicit knowledge, to to improve the company's service quality. As a supermarket, every day we can record to customers to store time an...===========================================问:1:Knowledge Discovery Combination—— XX超市在日常运营中通过a:顾客...答:1. XX supermarket in daily operation through the A: customer feedback collection box, B: customer advisory service station, C: after-sales service hotline, D: every day business sales data, customer quantity statistics and othe...=========================================== Just before the college entry exams, I broke my right wrist, which stopped me from doing anything with my right hand within a period of three months. But under my determined wi...=========================================== ,意思,我触碰电键,误拨两通电给 i am sorry. i touched the keyboard of my phone by mistake. So i phoned you two times by this mistake.===========================================confirming with you which part need to pay tax 补充说明:另外那两字没译,我觉得这里没有另外的意思,加了多余 银行存款没有直译,因为这里就是指通过银行账户支出,所以译为...=========================================== 回答你的补充: 你翻译的Who faced with difficulties persistently will get return. 并没有完全把那个意思翻译过来 不完整 我在翻这句的时候也想了挺久的 想帮你翻译得短点但...=========================================== 我想,们参与下,项计划结会成功 work I think this work will be very successful with your participation. 因完全相同原因,有些人争辩说们知道生活目 argue Some people argue a...=========================================== 简单些:Bad translating distorts the original meanings and confuses the audience, making a very good anime seem far less enjoyable.华丽版:A poor translation loses much of the...=========================================== 意思基本清楚,也没语法错。但可以考虑下面的一些小改动: Please find below Mr.Wang's availability during next week. Could you please advise the availabilty of your boss. Tha...=========================================== 简单些:Bad translating distorts the original meanings and confuses the audience, making a very good anime seem far less enjoyable. 华丽版:A poor translation loses much of...===========================================楼上是比较口语化的翻译,有些语法错误,但对方应该能够明白所要表达的意思。如果想要正规些的翻译的话,如下: Regarding the file display error that occured yesterday, I solv...=========================================== Hi all! It's been a long time since I wrote you last time. How are you doing? I am fine in our hometown. First of all I want to you thank you for introducing Xiaoming to me. I&#...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助

我要回帖

更多关于 百度在线翻译汉译英 的文章

随机推荐