这个视频的微视背景音乐是什么么??

这个视频的背景音乐是什么?求指点 谢谢_百度知道
提问者采纳
歌名:道希望光歌手:伊卡作曲歌词:郑英杰歌词翻译:知哪传声音我耳边荡我旁边绘画沉睡星星风景眼泪化光群星星刻骨铭伤痛现变笑声破碎黑暗月光笼罩散发着丝希望冰冷寒风刮擦着直忍住泪水眼打转看空阴沉云却布满灿烂光芒太阳照耀着我知何遗忘现寻记忆温暖黑暗已经倒即便却达()冰冷寒风刮擦着直忍住泪水眼打转看空阴沉云近咫尺未希望光照耀着希望光……
我想要韩语版歌曲......不是歌词.......不过还是谢谢啦~
歌名:那一道希望之光歌手:伊卡作曲,歌词:郑英杰酷狗上搜索《那一道希望之光》
提问者评价
就是这个~谢谢啦~你老帅了~
其他类似问题
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这个视频背景音乐是什么_百度知道
提问者采纳
歌名 《statue》Lil Eddie演唱英文歌词:When a day is said and done,已结束 切已定局In the middle of the night and you’re fast asleep, my love.午夜 亲睡熟Stay awake looking at your beauty,我醒着看着美丽telling myself I’m the luckiest man alive.我自说我世幸运男Cause so many times I was certain you was gonna walk out of my life.我离我Why you take such a hold of me girl,孩 要紧紧抓牢我When I’m still tryna get my act right.我努力改掉自坏毛病★What is the reason, when you really could have any man you want,原呢 拥任何想要男I don’t see what I have to offer.我知道我给I should’ve been a [season], guess you could see I had potential. 我想能看我潜力Do you know you’re my miracle?知道 我奇迹★I’m like a statue, stuck staring right at you,我像尊雕塑 弹 注视着Got me frozen in my tracks.我冻结 我停原So amazed how you take me back,太让惊讶 让我承认自错Each and everytime our love collapsed.每我走破碎边缘Statue, stuck staring right at you,我像尊雕塑 弹 注视着So when I’m lost for words,我哑口言候Everytime I disappoint you,每我都让失望 It’s just cause I can’t believe,我敢相信That you’re so beautiful. (Stuck like a statue)美丽 (我像尊雕塑 弹)Don’t wanna lose you, no. (Stuck like a statue)想失
(我像尊雕塑 弹)★Ask myself why is you even with me,After all the sh*t I put you through,我让受苦 我问自我起Why did you make it hard on me??{歌词像太}我严厉It’s like you’re living and I make you??{句歌词}But baby your love is so warm it makes my shield melt down (down), 宝贝 温暖 让我卸防备And everytime we’re both at war,每我与争吵You make me come around.都能令我转意★(同)What is the reason, when you really could have any man you want,I don’t see what I have to offer.I should’ve been a [season], guess you could see I had potential.Do you know you’re my miracle?★(同)I’m like a statue, stuck staring right at you,Got me frozen in my tracks.So amazed how you take me back,Each and everytime our love collapsed.Statue, stuck staring right at you,So when I’m lost for words,Everytime i disappoint you,Its just cause I cant believe,That you’re so beautiful. (Stuck like a statue)Don’t wanna lose you, no. (Stuck like a statue)And you’re so beautiful. (Stuck like a statue)Don’t wanna lose you, never. (Stuck like a statue)★Every single day of my life I thank my lucky stars,我命每 我都十万幸God really had to spend extra time, when he sculptured your heart.帝要花额外间塑造Cause there’s no explanation, can’t solve the equation解释清楚 解答It’s like you love me more than I love myself.像我胜我自★(同)I’m like a statue, stuck staring right at you,Got me frozen in my tracks.So amazed how you take me back,Each and everytime our love collapsed.Statue, stuck staring right at you,So when I’m lost for words,everytime i disappoint you ,Its just cause I cant believe,That you’re so beautiful. (You are the reason,)(原)Stuck like a statue. (The reason for living,)(我存)Don’t wanna lose you, no. (The reason for breathing)(我呼吸)Stuck like a statue. (You’re so beautiful)(美丽)And you’re so beautiful. (And I want you to feel it)(我希望能觉)Stuck like a statue. (Cause so bad I’m needing)(我十需要)Don’t wanna lose you, no. (You’re the reason for breathing)(我呼吸)Stuck like a statue. (You’re so beautiful)(美丽)★When a day is said and done,已结束 切已定局In the middle of the night and you’re fast asleep, my love.午夜 亲睡熟I’m the luckiest man alive.我世幸运
提问者评价
很全面啊 谢谢了
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
视频背景的相关知识
其他2条回答
我想知道哦
LIL EDDIE - STATUE
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这个视频的背景音乐是什么?_百度知道
提问者采纳
歌词追忆青峦崇山峻岭间
望舒牵情缘
即墨海边烟花璀璨漫
犹凤凰花般诺言
冰封十九宿命恩怨
决战琼华颠
梦游仙御剑飞
欢声笑语仍荡耳边
月承诺则誓言
悲与痛苦苦纠缠
携手轮相伴
似水流诗篇
痛彻底呼唤
凝望紧闭双眼
光飞逝弹指间
与再续前缘
提问者评价
好,谢谢,虽然我已经知道了
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
背景音乐的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这个视频的背景音乐是什么?_百度知道
提问者采纳
Red – Fight Inside 试听:Enemy, familiar friend 敌人,是熟悉的朋友My beginning and my end 我的开始和我的结束Knowing truth, whispering lies 我知道真相,低语着谎言And it hurts again 再次被伤害What I fear and what I've tried, 我害怕的和我努力尝试的Words I say and what I hide 我说过的话和我没说的All the pain, I want it to end 我希望所有痛苦可以结束But I want it again 但我又希望再来一次And it finds me 然后它找到了我The fight inside is coursing through my veins 其中的争斗在我的血管中流动And it's raging 它暴怒The fight inside is breaking me again 其中的争斗再次击碎了我I'm still the same, pursuing pain 我仍旧一样,追赶着痛苦Is it worth all that I've gained? 我所得到的都值得么We both know how this will end, 我们都知道它会怎么结束But I'd do it again 但我愿意再来一次And it finds me 然后它找到了我The fight inside is coursing through my veins 其中的争斗在我的血管中流动And it's raging 它暴怒The fight inside is breaking me again 其中的争斗再次击碎了我And it finds me 然后它找到了我The war within me pulls me under我体内的战争使我坠落 And without You 没有你The fight inside is breaking me again 其中的斗争再次击碎了我It's everything (It's nothing) 它是所有(它是虚无)It's everything (It's nothing) 它是所有(它是虚无)It's everything (It's nothing) 它是所有(它是虚无)It's everything (It's nothing) 它是所有(它是虚无)It's breaking me 它正在击碎我It's breaking me 它正在击碎我I'm falling apart 我正在散落I'm falling apart我正在散落
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
背景音乐的相关知识
其他1条回答
innocene & instinct red -fight inside
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问这个视频的背景音乐是什么?_百度知道
提问者采纳
SkilletRebirth歌词:I lie here paraletic inside this soulscreaming for you 'til my throat is numbI wanna break outI need a way outI don’t believe that it’s gotta be this wayThe worst is the waitingIn this womb I’m suffocatingFeel your presence filling up my lungs with oxygenI take you inI’ve diedRebirthing nowI wanna live for love wanna live for you and meBreathe for the first time nowI come alive somehowRebirthing nowI wanna live my life wanna give you everythingBreathe for the first time nowI come alive somehowRight nowRight nowI lie here lifeless in this cocoonShedding my skin cause I’m ready toI wanna break outI found a way outI don’t believe that it’s gotta be this wayThe worst is the waitingIn this womb I’m suffocatingFeel your presence filling up my lungs with oxygenI take you inI’ve diedRebirthing nowI wanna live for love wanna live for you and meBreathe for the first time nowI come alive somehowRebirthing nowI wanna live my life wanna give you everythingBreathe for the first time nowI come alive somehowTell me when I’m gonna live againTell me when I’m gonna breathe you inTell me when I’m gonna feel insideTell me when I’m gonna feel aliveTell me when I’m gonna live againTell me when this fear will endTell me when I’m gonna feel insideTell me when I’ll feel aliveRebirthing nowI wanna live for love wanna live for you and meBreathe for the first time nowI come alive somehowRebirthing nowI wanna live my life wanna give you everythingBreathe for the first time nowI come alive somehowRight nowI come alive somehowRight nowI come alive somehow
提问者评价
厉害厉害!就是这个~太感谢了!!不过在土豆找到的MV上写的是Rebirthing~《comatose》这张专集
代青塔娜-寂静的天空 试听:/programs/view/rE7_k2e66RA/
满意请采纳
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
背景音乐的相关知识
其他2条回答
确蛮错等答案偶
不是很确定,但听起来是Linkin Park的歌。你可以在他们的歌里找一找。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答