and i will make sure of是哪首歌里的

请教一首英文歌,歌词里有反复出现I want(或者是wanna)to be the..._百度知道
请教一首英文歌,歌词里有反复出现I want(或者是wanna)to be the...
提问者采纳
  Lately I've been thinking about what I can do  I've been stressing to fall back in love with you  I'm so sorry that I couldn't follow through  But I can't go on this way. I've got to stop it babe  You've been wonderful in all that you can be  But it hurts when you say that you understand me  So believe me. I, I am sorry, I, I am sorry, I, I  I wanted you to be there when I fall  I wanted you to see me through it all  I wanted you to be the one I loved  I wanted you, I wanted you  I wanted you to hold me in my sleep  I wanted you to show me what I need  I wanted you to know just how down deep  I wanted you, I wanted you  I've been pushing hard to open up the door  Trying to take us back to where we were before  But I'm done. I just can't do this anymore  'Cause we can't be mended, so let's stop pretending now  We've been walking around in circles for some time  And I think we should head for the finish line  So believe me. I, I am sorry, I, I am sorry, I, I  I wanted you to be there when I fall  I wanted you to see me through it all  I wanted you to be the one I loved  I wanted you, I wanted you  I wanted you to hold me in my sleep  I wanted you to show me what I need  I wanted you to know just how down deep  I wanted you, I wanted you  I, I... I'm so sorry baby  But I, I... I gotta pack up and leave  But I, I'll always remember how we came close  ... to being how I wanted to be  I wanted you baby  I wanted you  I wanted you to be there when I fall  I wanted you to see me through it all  I wanted you to be the one I loved  I wanted you, I wanted you  I wanted you to hold me in my sleep  I wanted you to show me what I need  I wanted you to know just how down deep  I wanted you, I wanted you  楼主找首 i wanted you
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他9条回答
楼主说的是不是 savarge garden的 truly,madly,deeply啊?
[ti:truly madly deeply]
[al:everytime we touch]
cascada - truly madly deeply
i'll be your dream
i'll be your wish i'll be your fantasy
i'll be your hope i'll be your love
be everything that you need
i'll love you more with every breath
truly, madly, deeply do
i will be strong i will be faithful
'cause i'm counting on
a new beginning
a reason for living
a deeper meaning, yeah
i want to stand with you on a mountain
i want to bathe with you in the sea
i want to lay like this forever
until the sky falls down on me
and when the stars are shining
brightly in the velvet sky,
这个我知道。I wanna you你看一下是不是这个歌 还是一个女的唱的,对吧。
doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer
why not president, be a dreamer
you can be just the one you wanna be
police man, fire fighter or a post man
why not something like your old man
driver, actor, lawyer or a singer
why not president, be a dreamer
i know that we all got one thing
that we all share together
we got that one nice dream
we live for
you never know what life could bring
coz nothing last for ever
just hold on to the team
you play for
i know you could reach the top
make sure that you won&t stop
be the one that you wanna be
now sing...
犬夜叉主题曲——change the world
What U wanna B。。是这个吗?
akon-- I wanna love you
u want me to wanna
I could be the No.1?
我也找了好久 你看看be your love是你要的么
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求Christina Perri的Distance歌词翻译_百度知道
求Christina Perri的Distance歌词翻译
Christina Perri - DistanceThe sun is filling up the roomAnd I can hear you dreamingDo you feel the way I do, right now?I wish we would just give up 'Cause the best part is fallingCall it anything but love And I will make sure to keep my distanceSay I love you when you're not listeningHow long can we keep this up, up, up?Please don't stand so close to meI'm having trouble breathingI'm afraid of what you'll see, right nowI'll give you everythingI am All my broken heartbeatsUntil I know you'll understandAnd I will make sure to keep my distanceSay I love you when you're not listeningHow long can we keep this up, up, up?And I keep waitingFor you to take meAnd you keep waitingTo save what we hadSo I'll make sure to keep my distanceSay I love you when you're not listeningHow long can we keep this up, up, up?Make sure to keep my distanceSay I love you when you're not listeningHow long 'til we call this love, love, love?
提问者采纳
Christina Perri------Distance克斯蒂娜·珀莉
距离【You feel like this feeling comes long once or twice in lifetime for lucky?觉份情辈遭遇甚至两幸运Tell me I'm loneliness, tell me I'm loneliness and I want about you again告诉我我孤单告诉我我寂寞我再需要I'm so sorry, Jack!杰克起】The sun is filling up the room阳光满屋And I can hear you dreaming我能听见梦呓语Do you feel the way I do right now?刻否与我同身受 灵犀I wish we would just give up我希望我打住Cause the best part is falling美妙部要临Call it anything but love除 随便称呼And I will make sure to keep my distance我保持距离 再靠近情Say &I love you& when you're not listening没聆听候 说我How long can we keep this up, up, up?我要够坚持久And please don't stand so close to me请要靠近我I'm having trouble breathing我呼吸困难I'm afraid of what you'll see right now我害怕看见我刻I give you everything I am我倾其所 付切All my broken heart beats甚至我整破碎Until I know you understand直 知肚明And I will make sure to keep my distance我保持距离 再靠近情Say &I love you& when you're not listening没聆听候 说我How long can we keep this up, up, up?我要够坚持久And I keep waiting我直等候For you to take me等带走我You keep waiting直等待To save what we have拯救我真So I'll make sure to keep my distance我保持距离 再靠近情Say &I love you& when you're not listening没聆听候 说我How long can we keep this up, up, up?我要够坚持久Make sure to keep my distance保持距离 再靠近情Say &I love you& when you're not listening没聆听候 说我How long till we call this love, love, love?直何 我才能称真
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
每一天都是这么美妙
突然,很难呼吸
现在,然后,我获得安全感
从所有名利,我很惭愧
我美丽的无论什么他们说,
换言之,不能给我下来
我很美丽,在每一个单一的途径
是的,换言之,不能给我下来
所以不要你给我下来今天
您所有的朋友,您delirious
因此,消耗在您所有的厄运
努力,以填补空虚
该作品是经历和困惑泼水
说的方式,这是
你是美丽的无论什么他们说,
换言之,不能为您带来下跌
你是美丽的在每一个单一的途径
是的,换言之,不能为您带来下跌
你不带我,今天… …
不管我们做什么
(不管我们做什么)
不管他们说,
(无论什么他们说)
当太阳照耀着通过
然后云将不会留
和,无论我们走到
(无论我们走到)
太阳并不总是照
(孙不一定会...
christina的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求Biggest and the best 歌词中文意思_百度知道
求Biggest and the best 歌词中文意思
提问者采纳
Nobody is perfect but I'm pretty fucking close 没完美我XX(脏)接近完美and I'm here to give you all a heavy heavenly close 我限接近I think you better listen cause I know who you are 我认听我说我知道谁and I think that you should treat me like a superstar 且我想应该我作明星般待我because I'm more than just a human我已经超越般类I'm the gift to all of you我所礼物and I'm here to make sure that my message gets through 我确定我短信收没I wonder if you're really all as dumb as you look 我想知道哑巴像or are you smart enough to learn the rules in my book 或者足够聪明习我书规则I hope you understand that the knowledge I bring 我希望明白我给带知识Puts me in the position of a good or a king 我放或者王位Cause I'm blessed with the gift of the magic touch 我充满魔力礼物保佑着and I wouldn't say that I'm asking for too much 我敢说自要求太all you have to do is get down on your knees and prey 要做双膝跪祈祷and I promise you the remedy is on its way 我答应救but you can never be like me so don't waste your time 永远都做我请要浪费间because I reign supreme and my position is divine 我统治至高我位神给予What's wrong with being self possessed? 自私呢Nobody satisfied with being second best 没满足于做第二I've got the gift and I know that I'm blessed 我已经礼物知道自受保佑and I've got to get it off my chest 我已经拿I'm the biggest the best 我完美Better than the rest 比其余都Better than the rest 比其余都I'm not afraid of competition cause I'm know that I'm best 我角逐毫畏惧我知道我棒and you haven't got a chance to even pass my little test 没机甚至能通我考验Even if you wanted to you couldn't pay the price 即使想付起价钱There ain't no room for losers in my perfect paradise 我乐园容许失败者Cause life is always based upon the weight of your success 命重要总建立功So I'll make sure that I get the most and nothing less 所我要确定我失少If I love myself then everyone will love me too 我自都仰慕我and there's nothing you can do for me that I can't do 没事情能我做我能做So welcome to my kingdom and enjoy your little stay 所欢迎我王享受短暂逗留Even if you can't afford it I'll still make you pay 即使付起钱我逼付起So you better come and get it and enjoy it while you can 所行候享受Don't tell me that you're dumb enough to think I give a damn 要告诉我哑巴认我乎I couldn't care less about what you achieve 我忽略赢and there's only one thing that you have to believe 东西需要相信The only thing important that you have to understand 重要东西才需要明白Is that no matter what you say it's still a god I really am 管说我仍真神
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I'm sure the efforts you are --will pay off A making B giving C doing D sparing_百度作业帮
I'm sure the efforts you are --will pay off A making B giving C doing D sparing
I'm sure the efforts you are --will pay off A making B giving C doing D sparing热门日志推荐
人人最热标签
分享这篇日志的人常去
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场

我要回帖