关于一道英语翻译问题

关于一道英语的选择题_百度知道
关于一道英语的选择题
Must I take a taxi, you_________, 我必须坐出租车吗,不能用you must not,-No, You can take a car,, 不必。你可以坐我的车。A had better to
C must not
D don’t have to 为什么,
提问者采纳
如果提起一般疑问句,答案为D在情态动词中,一概用其本身回答而must却特殊不用其本身,其回答最好用needn’ t或don’t have to更何况题意是没有必要故选D,除must外,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
t ,但是“没有必要”这么做。,
mustn&#39,t -------往往强调“不允许,句子的意思是“可以take a taxi”,不可以”,你好。答案是D D == needn&#39,
选择题的相关知识
其他1条回答
t 或者you don&#39,对于情态动词must引导的问句,这是一个习惯用语,t have to作答希望对你有所帮助,常采用 no,you needn&#39,一般不用MUST 作答,
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一道英语作文题
求一道英语作文题 300
假如你是TOM,以“My school day"为题,介绍你的学校生活。要求:不少于40词。可以适当发挥。内容包括:
1.在七年级二班;老师对我很友好。
2.上午几节课,下午几节课;最喜欢什么科目。
3.我的课外活动。
是初一作文。不要太复杂了,最好有中午翻译
报纸给你了 分给我
其他回答 (11)
I get up at six in the morning. Then I wash my face and brush my teeth. After a quick breakfast, I go to school in my mother's car. It takes us more than half an hour to get there.
  We have four hour classes in the morning. I have luch at my grandparents', because their home is nearer to my school.
  After two classes in the afternoon, school is over. Then we clean our classroom.
  I get home at about half past five. We have dinner at seven. After dinner I do my homework. If I finish my homesork early, I can watch TV for half an hour. I go to bed at half past nine or ten.
从哪抄来的啊 文不对题
My school day
My name is Tom,I'm a student .I'm in Class Two Gread Seven.My teacher is very friendly to me.We have four class in the morning and fuor class in the afternoon.Ilike math best.Because it's very .I like to play basketball with my friend.It's very interesting.
My school day
My name is Tom,I'm a student .I'm in Class Two Gread Seven.My teacher is very friendly to me.We have four class in the morning and fuor class in the afternoon.Ilike math best.Because it's very .I like to play basketball with my friend.It's very interesting.我是一名初三的学生,刚才是我在网上抄的,不好意思。按照初一掌握的知识我刚写了一篇。
My school day
My name is Tom. I'm in Class2, Grade 7. My teacher is friendly to me. For everyday, we have seven classes. And in the morning for 4 calsses, in the afternoon for 3 classes. My favorite subject is English, because i think it's very interesting. After school, i always play basketball with my friends. That makes me relaxed.
我的名字叫Tom,我在七年级二班。我的老师对我很友好。每天我们有七节课,上午四节、下午三节。我最喜欢的科目是英语,因为我觉得它很有趣。放学后,我经常和我的朋友们一起打篮球。这是我感到很休闲。
I am Tom,and I am at Class Two Grade Seven.I am lucky to study in the class.The teachers in my class are very friendly to me.They are quite kind and hard-working.We have four classes in the morning and three classes in the afternoon.My favorite subject is English.I think it is very interesting.Also ,I have some out of school‘s activities,such as playing basketball ,soccer and running on the playground and so on.
Hello everyone, I'm TOM, I am a student studying a double shift in the seventh grade, my teacher was very friendly to my students, I often ask them for help. I on the 10 lessons a day, 5 am, 3 pm, I also need to study up. But I do not feel tired, should I like to learn. My favorite subject is English, although English is a bit difficult for me, but I still love it. When the extra-curricular activities after school, I always learn English. My life is happy to learn
My schllo day
I'm TOM. I study at Class Two Grade Seven.我是汤姆,在七年级二班读书。I am fourteen years old.我十四岁了。At school all the teachers are nice to me. I like my school.在学校所有的老师对我都很好。我喜欢我的学校。There are usually six classes a day, four in the morning and two in the afternoon. My favorite subject is English.通常一天有六节课,早上四节下午两节。我最喜欢的科目是英语。I often listen to music and DIY in my free time.在我的空余时间,我常常听音乐和自己动手做东西。I also like swimming and playing basketball.我还喜欢游泳和打篮球。
忘记结尾了:I like my school life.我喜欢我的学校生活。
My School Day
Hello ! I am Tom.I am in Class 2 Grade 7 at a middle school.Teachers are friendly to me.So I love my
We have four classes in the morning.And we have four classes in the afternoon.My favorite subject is PE.I usually play sports after school.Then I go back to home.
I'mTom. Now I'm study in Class two , Grade seven. My teacher is very kind. I on the 7 lessons a
there is 4 lessons in
the morning and 3 lessoms in the afternoon . My favorite subject is English, because I
I would like to grow up around the world
and Communicate with foreigners. After school, I always play
basketball with my friends. That
my favortit hobby and it can have a rest in a tense day.
我的名字叫汤姆,我在七年级二班学习。我的老师非常好。每天我们有七节课,上午四节、下午三节。我最喜欢的科目是英语,因为我想有一天能环游世界并和国外友人交谈。放学后,我经常和我的朋友们一起打篮球。这是我最喜欢的课余,同时能在紧张的一天中得到放松。
is Tom.I'm in
Class 2 Grade
morning.We a take math
8:00o'clock.Then we
exercise.It's
tired! In the
afternoon,we
food. It's
terrible!But
everyone!My
name is Tom.I
am a student
of Class Two, Grade Seven.Teachers are friendli to me.There are three classes in the morning .And
three classes in the afternoon.i like Chinese.But i don't
like math at all .I thing it's a little different.My favorite subject ie English.Ialsways play basketball with my friends after school .In my free time,I like piaying computer games and
listening to music.I like my life very much.
Day
Hello!My
afternoon.I
best,because
interesting.I
activities.
And
basketball.I
basketball
My school day
My name is Tom. I'm in Class2, Grade 7. My teacher is friendly to me. For everyday, we have seven classes. And in the morning for 4 calsses, in the afternoon for 3 classes. My favorite subject is English, because i think it's very interesting. After school, i always play basketball with my friends. That makes me relaxed
等待您来回答
外语领域专家求一道英语题答案
求一道英语题答案 10
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& &&& P _& &_& &C _& &_
_&& _& &H& &_& &_&&& L&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_
&&&&&&& &&_&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&T& _ & _ & _& H
&&&&&&&& &_&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &_
&&&&&&&& &E& _ & _ S&&_&& &_&&&& &&&S
&&&&&&&&& _&&&&&&&&& &_&&&&&&& _& &_ &&_& &_&
&& B _ O& _&&&&& &_&&&&&&& _&&&&&& &_
&&&&&&&& &_&&&&&&&&& &_&&&&&&& D&&&&&&&_
&&&&&&&& &_&&&&&&&&&& Y&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& E
&&&&&& &&&&
注意!!!
注意!!!!
注意!!!!!
注意:要是初一的水平
不要出现太多生词!!
横排:自上而下
Pencil
(这个我再想想)
Teach
Eraser
Exam
Book
竖排:自左向右
Homework
Sorry
Read
Classmate
对了,是School!
提问者 的感言:tank you 满意答案
不好意思,乱了。
横,从上到下:
竖,从左到右:
等待您来回答
外语领域专家一道英语题_百度知道
一道英语题
Ladies and gentlemen , please remain _____
until the plane has come to a complete stop.A. seat
B. seating
A是 seated
选A一、作不及物动词用 1.表示“剩下”、“仍有”,只能用于主动语态,不可直接跟宾语。例如: ①They had all those that remained.他们把剩下的全部拿走了。 ②This visit willalways remain in my memory.这次拜访将永远留在我的记忆之中。 2.表示“留下”、“逗留”,特指在他人走后留下。例如: ①They went,but I remained.他们走了,但我留了下来。 ②I shall remain here all the winter.整个冬天我将留在这里。 3.表示“尚待”、“留待”,后面接被动语态的动词不定式。例如: ①One problem remains to be solved.有一个问题尚待解决。 ②That remains to be proved.那尚待证实。 二、作系动词用 表示“一直保持”、“仍然(处于某种状态)”、“继续存在”、“依然”。 1.后面接名词作表语。例如: ①Language was,is and will remain the chief means of exchange of ideas.语言,过去、现在和将来依然是交流思想的主要工具。 ②In spite of their quarrel,they remained the best friends.他们尽管吵过架,却仍不失为最好的朋友。 2.后面接形容词作表语。例如: ①We must always remain modest and prudent.我们必须经常保持谦虚、谨慎。 ②Despite the danger,she re- mained calm.尽管危险,可她依然镇定自若。 3.后面接介词短语作表语。例如: Victories remain with us.胜利属于我们。 4.后面接V-ing作表语。表示依然,继续,例如: She remained standing though we repeatedly asked her to sit down.虽然我们三番五次地请她坐下,她还是站着。 5.后面接过去分词作表语。表示依然,例如: ①The true author of the book remains unknown.这本书真正的作者依然不详。 ②The situation remains unchanged.局势依然未变。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他7条回答
a如果是seated 那就选则d
seatPlease remain seat until the plane has come to a completestop.飞机完全停止以前请不要离座。remain seat=remain in your seat
选A,seated, 这里remain的用法类似于be动词,就是说不要离开座位,直到完全停下来为止
选A.seated
在这里remain后面省略了to be.seat在这里作及物动词,使......就座的意思。句式:sb be seated 或 seat sb / oneself 。
remaim doing sth,所以选B
选B seating
选D D选向正确
选C吧,虽然我不会
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一道英语题目:_百度知道
一道英语题目:
The population of many Alaskan cities has ___ doubled in the past three years, proceed C,
A, as many as 4, 5, but the traffic is thick now, it&#39, B, And so did I,, And neither did I, He did,sir, And so I did, or I’ll be late,Did
Tom tell you to water the flowers, C, D, we are going the right way,
A, Oh, promote D, rate B, as great as C, sir,Hurry up please, propose 2, An so do I,
A, How can you say that, C,Children learn best
by studying at their own ___, progress B,s alright, Sorry sir,To ___ their new shampoo, pace D, Well, larger than B, growth 3, B, more than D, D, they are seling it at half price for a month, He did, No,1,
A, speed C,
提问者采纳
off)]I paced the path and I know how long it is,的速度(或步调)The teacher paced his teaching to his students&#39,一步跨出去的长度(约2,教师根据学生的能力调整教学进度。3 C 4 C 前面是他告诉我了 后面是我浇了5 A 对不起 现在交通正忙,我知道它有多长。3,, 流畅[U]vi, (马)溜蹄vt, (马的)步态,溜蹄[C]5,调整, 步速, 踱步,1 C
促销产品2 C
pacen,1, 步态,进度[U][S1]The work progressed at a slow pace, 为, abilities, 踱步于She paced the floor,,,,步法[U][S1]4, 用步子测[(+out&#47,5尺)[C]There were perhaps ten paces between me and the bear,等着电话铃响。2,1,慢慢地走[Q]He got up,定步速(或速度),在我和熊之间相距大约有十步。2,我用步子量过这条路,他起身并开始在房间里踱来踱去。2,她踱来踱去, waiting for the phone to ring,速度,这项工作进展缓慢。3, and began to pace up and down the room,1, 一步,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
35人觉得有用
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐