翻译英语句子翻译技巧,谢谢

我需要你们帮我用英语翻译以下的句子,谢谢!_百度知道
我需要你们帮我用英语翻译以下的句子,谢谢!
你们需要的是一个没有思想的人,就像行尸走肉一样!现在,我觉得自己可怜,我就像一个行尸走肉一样没有自己的思想吗?我不知道谁在我心里很重要?L先生在我心里面的位置从未变过,但是,他改变了我的看法!我的影子告诉我,我累了!我需要一块巧克力,使我的心情开心起来,但是我自己买得起巧克力的时候,已经不需要巧克力了!我现在学会了自娱自乐!自己是不是一个小丑?我想:小丑可以使别人开心,而我呢?当然我自己不是一个丑角!我需要一个大大的拥抱,在我耳边诉说,永不离开我,这不是一时的失言!但是这样的人,早已消息不见!我现在需要自己内心强大,自己美丽的眼睛不是用来哭泣的……
提问者采纳
What you need is a man without thought, like a dead-alive person! Now, I feel sad, I like a a dead-alive person does not have its own ideas? I don't know who is in my heart is very important? Mr. L in my heart's position has never changed, however, he changed my the shadow of my views! Tell me, I tired! I need a piece of chocolate, made me feel happy, but I can afford to buy chocolate, already did not need chocolate! I learned to entertain yourself now! Is it right? A clown? I think: the clown can make people happy, and I? Of course I am not a clown! I need a hug, in my ear, never leave me, this was not a slip of the tongue! But this people, already missing information! Now I need to own a strong heart, your beautiful eyes not to cry......
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
What you need is a man without thought, like a dead-alive person! Now, I feel sad, I like a a dead-alive person does not have its own ideas? I don't know who is in my heart is very important? Mr. L in my heart's position has neverchanged, however, he changed my the shadow of my views!Tell me, I tired! I need a piece of chocolate, made me feelhappy, but I can afford to buy chocolate, already did not need chocolate! I learned to entertain yourself now! Is it right? A clown? I think: the clown can make people happy,and I? Of course I am not a clown! I need a hug, in my ear,never leave me, this was not a slip of the tongue! But thispeople, already missing ...
You need is a man without thought, just like the walking dead! Now, I think I'm poor, I just like a walking corpse does not have its own ideas? I don't know who is important in my heart? Mr L the position in my heart never changed, however, he changed my view! My shadow told me, I'm tired! I need a piece of chocolate, make my mood happy, but I can afford a chocolate, is no longer need to chocolate! I learned to amuse ourselves now! If he was a clown? I think: the clown can make others happy, but I? Of course I myself is not a buffoon! I need a big hug, in my ear, never leave me, this is not a faux pas! But such a person, had not message! I need his hea...
百度一下,你就知道
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译英语句子吧!谢谢!_百度知道
帮忙翻译英语句子吧!谢谢!
The potential
sales of the new air-conditioners are great because of their new design and high technology.
3. 2. We are restricted
to 30 miles an hour in built-up areas. Young people in Asia take quite a fancy to Valentine't hesitate to jump into the water to rescue
the child from drowning.
5. Though he caught a cold. The dilemma the doctor faced was whether he should tell the patient the truth. 4, he didn's Day cards1
提问者采纳
在那个在建区域我们被限制在时速30英里, he didn&#39。4,因为他们有新式设计和高科技. 新款空调的潜在销售额很好,但他还是毫不犹豫的跳入水中去救溺水的儿童. We are restricted
to 30 miles an hour in built-up areas。3.
亚洲的年轻人对情人节贺卡都有着丰富的想象力。2。5. Young people in Asia take quite a fancy to Valentine&#39. 尽管他感冒了.
令那个医生左右为难的是他是否将真相告诉那个病人. Though he caught a cold. The dilemma the doctor faced was whether he should tell the patient the truth. The potential
sales of the new air-conditioners are great because of their new designt hesitate to jump into the water to rescue
thes Day cards1
提问者评价
其他类似问题
17人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
亚洲的年轻人们都热衷于情人节卡片.(不确定)
五.(不确定)
二.医生进退两难的境地是他是否应告诉病人真实病情.虽然他感冒了.
四.新型空调的销售潜力巨大.但他还是毫不犹豫的跳进水里救了落水儿童.由于全新设计和高新科技一
翻译英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁国庆节快乐,以下2句请帮忙翻译下英文,谢谢_百度知道
国庆节快乐,以下2句请帮忙翻译下英文,谢谢
他们正在放假非常抱歉回复晚了,因为国庆假期,但我会尝试想办法请他们寄出这些样品。我们仍然需要寄出这些样品给你吗, 我们目前没有符合你需要的样品,稍后回复你最新消息?这些样品仍然留在工厂,直到下周一
提问者采纳
These samples are still in our factory and the concerned staff are on leave till next Monday. So please let us know if you want us to send you the samples we are having currentlyApologies for the late reply. I will reply you with latest updt have the sample that meets your requirement on account of National Day holiday here. At the moment we don&#39, but I will find some ways to request them to send you these samples. 希望能帮上你
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
常抱歉回复晚了。我们仍然需要寄出这些样品给你吗?Very sorry for late reply,因为国庆假期,稍后回复你最新消息These samples are still stay in the factory?这些样品仍然留在工厂, they are on vacation,但我会尝试想办法请他们寄出这些样品, but I will try to think of a way to ask them to send these samples,他们正在放假, because the National Day holiday, until next Monday, we did not meet you need samples at present, 我们目前没有符合你需要的样品, later back to you the latest news,直到下周一. We still need to send the sample to you
Very sorry reply late, because the National Day holiday, we currently have no samples to meet your needs. We still need to send these samples to you do?These samples remained in the factory, they are on vacation until next Monday, but I will try to find ways to invite them to send these samples back to you later on the latest news.
非常抱歉回复晚了,因为国庆假期, 我们目前没有符合你需要的样品。我们仍然需要寄出这些样品给你吗?I'm very sorry reply late, because the National Day holiday, we have no current conform to the sample you need. We still need to send these samples to you?这些样品仍然留在工厂,他们正在放假,直到下周一,但我会尝试想办法请他们寄出这些样品,稍后回复你最新消息。These samples are still in the factory, they are on holiday, until next Monday, but I'll try to find a way to ask them to send these samples, later reply to you the latest news.
Very sorry for late reply, because the National Day holiday, we did not meet you need samples at present. We still need to send the sample to you? These samples are still stay in the factory, they are on vacation, until next Monday, but I will try to think of a way to ask them to send these samples, later back to you the latest news.
国庆节的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请把下面这句话翻译成英文,谢谢! 请问,明天早上几点来接你?_百度知道
请把下面这句话翻译成英文,谢谢! 请问,明天早上几点来接你?
我有更好的答案
can you please tell me when should i pick you up tomorrow morning?仅供参考~
Thanks! Could you advise when should I pick you up tomorrow morning?
Thank you. Excuse me, what time will pick you up tomorrow morning
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
明天早上的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子翻译技巧 的文章

随机推荐