希望的反义词是什么SMS能指导中方做一次L2模型的安装

希望SMS能指导中方做一次L2模型的安装_百度知道
希望SMS能指导中方做一次L2模型的安装
提问者采纳
Hope that SMS can guide Chinese side to do the recompilation of the L2 mode.
提问者评价
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
模型的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高手翻译_百度知道
求高手翻译
SMS希望抓紧时间完成。已提交的FAT资料宝钢正在对报告内容进行验证。UU目前已可自行完成对60mm以下钢板的矫直调试、本周新内容。防病毒软件SMS已提供但未安装,请SMS进行确认。关于设备加装隔热板一事。停机期间张MM主要在罗泾工作,但流程需要时间。SV对调整后的光栅进行测试后未发生问题,请SMS确认一下,下周中方提供所需软件请SMS进行安装。西门子已派人来进行新增信号在PDA里的添加工作,另L2模型的系统备份未发现。停机时需做备用辊系的修改及换辊指导,另60mm板包括ACC板,上次未打印部分SMS今日提交中方,但6月中旬完成安全系统测试的目标没有改变。SMS还未与之沟通、对上周会议纪要的回顾。关于安全系统的设计修改,需中方准备厚的板材及相应的辊道配合,会后了解情况,因为系统时间需要同步。希望SMS能指导中方做一次L2模型的安装。60mm以上的厚板的矫直调试需提高force数据,还需继续跟踪:矫直模式T3的控制需要调整一下。L2模型开发人员的培训在下周四上午9点进行。关于模型机的时间巩固。停机时间从5月3日开始,之后去5m那边:矫直中断操作指导提交给中方,SMS称没有更多的答复,预估10天左右。二。干油系统远程控制新增电缆的接线图提交中方,UU已在落实中,在停机时进行接线.另外还有2项功能考核需在停机时做一
提问者采纳
T3 control straightening mode need to be adjusted, needs prepared by the Chinese side thickness of sheet and roll road meet.SV problem does not occur with the raster test.Time to consolidate on the model.UU has now completed its own debugging of 60mm plate straightening, but complete security systems testing objectives have not changed in mid-June, a UU have been implemented, then go to 5m there, the new content this week.System remote control new cable wiring diagram submitted to the Cclock in the morning, the last part of SMS today submitted to the Chinese side does not print.Baosteel is FAT data on the report that has been submitted for verification.Hope SMS installation guide Chinese side make a L2 model. Downtime needed modifying and changing direction of spare rolls, adjusted. 60mm plate straightening of the debugging need to force data:Straightening interrupt instructions submitted to the Chinese side.L2 models Developer&#39, please SMS to confirm, please SMS to China next week to provide the necessary software installed.Second, also needs to be tracked.On equipment installation of insulation panels, after understanding the situation, but ths training next Thursday at 9 o&#39, other 60mm including the ACC Board, system backup was not found on the other L2 models. SMS does not communicate with.Down time from May 3.Siemens had sent people to the new signals in PDA added, because the system time synchronization is required. SMS want to seize s review of the minutes of the Conference. There are also 2 function examination when required to stop doing.Design modification of the security system, wiring in the outage.SMS are available but not installed anti-virus software, SMS saying no more replies.MM working mostly in Luo Jing during the downtime, last week&#39First, estimated about 10 days, please SMS to confirm
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高手帮忙翻译_百度知道
求高手帮忙翻译
需中方准备厚的板材及相应的辊道配合。SMS还未与之沟通,会后了解情况。停机时间从5月3日开始。关于设备加装隔热板一事:矫直中断操作指导提交给中方。L2模型开发人员的培训在下周四上午9点进行,但流程需要时间,之后去5m那边,请SMS确认一下,SMS称没有更多的答复:矫直模式T3的控制需要调整一下。SV对调整后的光栅进行测试后未发生问题、本周新内容。二,预估10天左右。防病毒软件SMS已提供但未安装。关于安全系统的设计修改、对上周会议纪要的回顾,另60mm板包括ACC板。西门子已派人来进行新增信号在PDA里的添加工作,BG已在落实中,另L2模型的系统备份未发现。停机期间张MM主要在罗泾工作.另外还有2项功能考核需在停机时做一。60mm以上的厚板的矫直调试需提高force数据,下周中方提供所需软件请SMS进行安装,在停机时进行接线,请SMS进行确认,上次未打印部分SMS今日提交中方。已提交的FAT资料BG正在对报告内容进行验证,因为系统时间需要同步,但6月中旬完成安全系统测试的目标没有改变。SMS希望抓紧时间完成。关于模型机的时间巩固。停机时需做备用辊系的修改及换辊指导。干油系统远程控制新增电缆的接线图提交中方。希望SMS能指导中方做一次L2模型的安装。BG目前已可自行完成对60mm以下钢板的矫直调试,还需继续跟踪
提问者采纳
Design changes on safety systems, but the process takes time.On the model of machine time to consolidate.Hope that the SMS can guide China to do the installation of the first L2 model, please SMS to confirm, the Chinese side to provide ths minutes of the meeting, the next week. More than 60mm thick plate straightening debugging need to improve the force data.On the issue of equipment to the installation of insulation board, need to continue to follow, including the ACC board:00.BG is now available on their own to complete the straightening debugging steel plate 60mm below.The new cable wiring diagram dry remote control of the oil system to the Chinese side.During the downtime Zhang MM in Luojing:Straightening mode control of the T3 needs to be adjusted, L2 model system backup is not foundFirst, will understand the situation:Straightening interrupt the operating instructions submitted to the Chinese side, the safety system testing goals have not changed, BG in the implementation. Two functional assessment need to stop when required China to prepare a thick plate and the roller with.Second, and to go after the 5m side.FAT data BG already submitted is to verify the contents of the report does not print last part of the SMS to the Chinese side, 9, connection shutdown, SMS. SMS has not yet communicate with them, said no more responses, the review of last week&#39, please SMS to install.Downtime from May 3.Anti-virus software SMS has been provided but not installed, estimated about 10 days.Siemens has sent new signal to Add the PDA, but in mid-June. Shutdown to be done to modify and change the roller guidance of the backup roll system, and another 60mm board.SV test grating adjusted without a problem, the need to synchronize the system time. SMS who wish to catch the time to complete, this week, the SMS confirmation.L2 model development staff training next Thursday
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高手翻译一份会议纪要_百度知道
求高手翻译一份会议纪要
宝钢发现HMI客户端的WINCC软件的书面授权证书遗失,宝钢还在落实中。SMS已经提高了30mm以上厚板的force数据,希望SMS能补一张。关于安全系统的设计修改、本周内容,但由于没有矫板所以无法进行测试,请SMS从设计上进行修改。SMS称如果修改,但不能从根本上解决这个问题,在目前情况下不合适由于最近没有什么生产任务,SMS称没有更多的回复,宝钢可以自行对所有品种进行矫板生产。SV继续对光栅进行测试。关于top点修改的问题,宝钢进行了处理。宝钢。SMS已经开放了所有品种的矫板操作。关于设备加装隔热板一事。干油系统远程控制新增电缆已接线。SMS称会查一下合同:上框架的干油分配器与平台干涉,宝钢方认为如果不修改不便于维护。二,但中方测试下来发现信号相反。宝钢称辊系的安装有难度,将要对整个液压系统进行重新冲洗。西门子已派人在PDA里添加了新增信号,不知SMS是否有专用安装工具,宝钢也会在调试中进行纠正。SMS已做好了L2模型的安装指导书:SMS在向宝钢移交软件时。SMS已提供并安装防病毒软件,中方可以联系SMS试一下,希望SIEMENS能对图纸进行修改:缺一张WinXp的操作系统软件盘,等6月份高层会议再提,SMS已确认过:宝钢。宝钢,SMS的机械专家给过建议。SMS称目前补有困难,所以矫直模式T3还没机会测试
提问者采纳
邮箱地址,发给你。
提问者评价
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
会议纪要的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你能帮我一次吗?用英语怎么说比较标准?_百度作业帮
你能帮我一次吗?用英语怎么说比较标准?
你能帮我一次吗?用英语怎么说比较标准?
could you do me a favour once?would you give me a hand once?
问题是这样的:希望你能帮我做一次模型的安装工作
i hope that you could do me a favour to install the model once.
i hope you could show me once again the model installation.
Would you please help me for once?
Would you please give me a favour ?
希望你能帮我做一次模型的安装工作你想问这句话的翻译吗?可以有好多种说法。参考说法:I hope you can do me
a favour about installation work of this model.一次怎么翻更完美呢?这里不需要强调一次啊
帮助本身就是一次一次的希望SMS能指导中方做一次L2模型的安装那应该是一个整体的邀请函就这一句话怎么翻啊?我上面有呀!那个参考...
这里不需要强调一次啊
帮助本身就是一次一次的
希望SMS能指导中方做一次L2模型的安装
那应该是一个整体的邀请函
就这一句话怎么翻啊?
我上面有呀!那个参考翻译,就是呀!难道你又要翻译"希望SMS能指导中方做一次L2模型的安装"呢?可是你已经采纳了别人的了呀!
could you please do me a favor?或者 is that convenient for you to give me a hand?

我要回帖

更多关于 希望的反义词是什么 的文章

随机推荐