He goes to the park,with classmates怎么读,catch insects and puts them in bottles.这句话对吗

Unit8 At the weekends_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Unit8 At the weekends
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢急需翻译!1.He goes back to the donkeys and counts them again. 2.He gets on one of them and goes on._百度作业帮
急需翻译!1.He goes back to the donkeys and counts them again. 2.He gets on one of them and goes on.
急需翻译!1.He goes back to the donkeys and counts them again. 2.He gets on one of them and goes on.
1.他回到了驴群那儿,又数了他们一次.2.他上了他们(只前面的驴)其中之一,然后继续前进.
他回到驴群又数了它们一遍。
他骑上了其中之一继续前行。急需:牛津5B Unit 8 At the weekends Part A公开课教案_百度知道
急需:牛津5B Unit 8 At the weekends Part A公开课教案
要求:精设计公课教案非网载截止期:20093月6
、教析:本节课《牛津英语5B》 Unit8 At the weekends第课本节课教目标:1、
认知目标:a) 能听懂、读、说单词ant/butterfly/ dragonfly/ firefly/ bee/ grasshopperb) 能听懂、读、说词组carry big things/ dance in the flowers/ glow at night/ work hard/ jump highc) 能熟读短文Insects are our good friends(《新课标》建议教师要善于结合实际教需要灵创造性使用教材教材内容、编排顺序、教等面进行适取舍或调整本节课我根据教实际调整教顺序B部关于昆虫单词、E部描写昆虫短文H部关于昆虫歌曲创造性结合效提高教效)2、技能目标: a) 能结合已知识描述自喜欢昆虫b) 培养认真观察、主思维、胆实践、自主探究习能力;3、情目标:
激发习兴趣热情提高习积极性主性;培养团结合作意识精神;引导关昆虫物渗透教育关注热自二、教策略:1、本节课教主要采用全身作反应、听说、视听、交际等教让节秦说唱体验语言韵律歌唱受语言轻松愉快行输入语言让做唱表演培养语言综合运用能力2、充利用媒体教创设、趣、真实情境激发习兴趣3、运用任务型教理念课堂习实际相联系创设展示自我平台鼓励积极参与胆表达增强自信让体能用体现《新课标》倡导能用英语做事情三、教程Stept1
Free talkT: What day is it today?S: It ’ s ……T: How many days are there in a week?S: There are seven.T: What are they?S: They are ……T: I like Saturdays and Sundays. Do you like Saturdays and Sundays?S: Yes.T: We all like Saturdays and Sundays, because they are the weekends, we don’t go to school. Right?S: Yes.T: Today we’ll learn Unit8 At The Weekends.The Weekends means Saturdays and Sundays( Teach the words weekends. )T: I usually read some books and go shopping at the weekends.How about you?S: I usually …… at the weekends.T: Great! You all have wonderful weekends.What does Bobby usually do at the weekends?Let’s have a look. OK?(媒体呈现Bobby捉昆虫场景)T: He usually catches insects.( Teach catch insects )T: Let’s go to the park and catch insects with Bobby, OK?S: OK. Let’s go!(轻松氛围复习旧知并自导入新课体现《新课标》提倡旧引新原则用英语解释新授单词含义助于培养英语思维能力充利用媒体创设情境)Step2
Presentation and practiceT: Here are so many beautiful insects.新授firefly T: Look at the firefly. It’s big or small? It can fly. The fireflies are very special, they can glow at night.新授 glow at night新授butterfly T: What colour is the butterfly? It can fly and dance. I like butterflies. Do you like
butterflies? They dance in the flowers.新授dance in the flowers新授dragonfly
T:It’s thin or fat?The eyes are big. The wings are long and big. It looks like a plane. What can butterflies do?新授 fly high新授ant
T:What colour is the ant? It’s very small.T:The ants are small, but they can carry big things.新授carry big things.
S:Ants can carry sweets,chocolate,……T:What can you carry?S:I can carry a box/ a desk ……新授bee
T: What colour is it? Big or small?The eyes are big,too. They’re busy every day. What can bees do?新授work hard新授 grasshopper
T:What can grasshoppers do? They can jump. 新授 jump high(让用英语描述昆虫提高积极思维能力培养创造性)Step3
Consolidation1、Say a chant.Dragonflies, dragonflies, they fly high.Fireflies, fireflies,
glow at night.Grasshoppers, grasshoppers, they jump high.Butterflies, butterflies, they like flowers.(英语朗读练习帮助进行强化训练短间内熟练掌握句型突破难点面运用打扎实基础Chant强烈节奏让重复变种快乐)2、 Ask and answerA: What insects do you like?B:I like ……they…… How about you?A:I like……(习程通同桌练习组操练等形式促进同间友谊培养团结合作优秀品质)3、Sing the English song from Part H && We know &&The insects are so beautiful. Do you like them?(通欣赏画歌曲让优美画情境受自美丽培养昆虫及自喜情)4、Enjoy a video, read it and do some exercise in groups.(
) 1) The boy often goes to the zoo at the weekends.(
) 2) The ants are very small but they can carry big things.(
) 3) Butterflies and dragonflies are very beautiful, but the boy doesn’t like them.(
) 4) Sometimes, he catches the fireflies and puts them in bottles.(充利用教材资源培养综合语言运用能力通观看录像、阅读文章完练习训练并提高听力水平阅读理解能力)5、Editor selection.Our school magazine 《I Like the Nature》 is selecting editors. Discuss in groups and try to make a speech about your favorite insects or animals.(语言习终目标运用通校《我自》杂志招聘编辑提供运用语言展示自我平台引导主思维、胆实践让受用英语做事情功体验用英语做事情快乐充体现任务型语言教理念)Step4
Homework1、Listen and read after the tape. 2、Talk about your favorite insects or animals.[教反思]
新课程要求教师善于反思自教育教与自:我备课理念新我知识储备够丰富我文化底蕴够深厚我教程够艺术我能力结构何我态度、情、价值观本课几面进行反思:()激发兴趣提高效率 教设计程我采用种教式及丰富彩TPR教、说歌谣、演唱歌曲等断激发习兴趣热情同注意培养记忆、观察思维能力让各种快乐程知觉顾及巩固语言知识发展语言技能效提高课堂效率(二)创设情境致用现实社任何习所都必须通与社现实进行比照、印证才能达结构化程度要求我英语教应尽能创设真实教情境给提供贴近现实语言氛围,能化激起习语言、运用语言兴趣与愿望
本节课我通校杂志招聘编辑效调积极性引导致用并努力使每名都充发展(三)激励情意本
语言仅交流思想工具更表达情意工具运用语言进行交际同要传情达意缺本课我营造民主融洽课堂气氛并采用种评价手段运用激励性评价语表扬、鼓励提高参与积极性同挖掘教内容情意素培养昆虫喜情并进步引导受、热自
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
weekends的相关知识
其他6条回答
1、teaching content:
5B The First Period(Listen read and say)
2、Aims and demands :
1、The main function items in the Unit are talking about the actions that we often do on the weekends, and require the Ss express others’ actions correctly.
2 To understand and use the sentence patterns:
(1)How do you spend your weekends?
(2)How does he/she spend his/her weekend?
He/She often…
3 Correctly listen ,write, and say the singular form of the third No.. people 。
4.To understand and use the sentence patterns,master the dialogue of part A,,and role play it.。
3、The focal points
Correctly listen ,wr...
参考资料:
Take photos
Collect stamps
Grow flowers
Draw pictures
3. Sing the song Do some exercise with me.
Step 2. Presentation
1. To learn the phrase sport,go swimming , practice it in the sentence.
Do you like sports?
Yes,I do. I often go swimming,Sometimes I listen to music or go to the cinema./No,I don’t.
Do you often …?
No, sometimes.
2. To learn the phrase go climbing and watch cartoons,catch butterflies, then practice.
(surf the Internet, watch TV, go climbing, play on the swing)
How does he/she …?
He/She often.…
Sometimes he/she…
3.brocasting a play,then ask the students aome questions:
How does Su Hai s...
参考资料:
1、teaching content:
5B The First Period(Listen read and say)
2、Aims and demands :
1、The main function items in the Unit are talking about the actions that we often do on the weekends, and require the Ss express others’ actions correctly.
2 To understand and use the sentence patterns:
(1)How do you spend your weekends? I often…
(2)How does he/she spend his/her weekend? He/She often…
3 Correctly listen ,write, and say the singular form of the third No.. people 。
4.To understand and use the sentence patterns,master the dialogue of part A,,and role play it.。
3、The focal points
Correctly listen ,write, and say...
读后感 那么急还不选我的!唉! !
《鲁滨逊漂流记有感》
回想起来这已是我第二次读《鲁滨逊漂流记》这本书了,但是这一次我却对这本书有了更深的理解了。
再一次读完鲁滨逊漂流记后我感悟到了人生的道路中不能遇到困难就唉声叹气,应该勇于面对困难遇事还要乐观一些,都不要把任何事都看的那么绝对,要多想办法来解决问题,就像鲁滨逊一样虽然身陷荒岛确不坐叹命运不济,而是充分利用自己的头脑和双手,修建住所、种植粮食、驯养家畜、制造器具、缝制衣服,把荒岛改造成井然有序、欣欣向荣的家园。就像在发现有野人的时候刚开始手忙脚乱,可是最后他沉着冷静以他的勇气与智慧和“星期五”并肩作战,一起打退了野人,这也体现出一个人遇到困难只要沉着冷静的去应对就一定会有办法解决的,对人就像一颗种子他会...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁he cleans and _w____ wegetables,and puts _t____in bags_百度作业帮
he cleans and _w____ wegetables,and puts _t____in bags
he cleans and _w____ wegetables,and puts _t____in bags
he cleans and _washes____ vegetables,and puts _them____in bags
waters them
weep win work

我要回帖

更多关于 insects 的文章

随机推荐