急求 伊丽莎白英文名的英文文章

《傲慢与偏见》历来被认为是作者为讴歌女性追求幸福婚姻的不懈努力面作。这篇文章..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
【英语论文】浅议《傲慢与偏见》中伊丽莎白与达西的婚姻(英文)
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口求达西与伊丽莎白在雨中的那段英文对白_百度知道
求达西与伊丽莎白在雨中的那段英文对白
There was,, my rank(职衔),, madam, they have been great- You ruin his chancesyet treat him with sarcasm(讽刺挖苦嘲笑,I have fought against judgement,If I was uncivil(失礼的), however,-Oh, younger sisters and your father,Do you deny(拒绝) that you separated(分开的) a young couple who loved each other,-You take an eager interest- He told me of his misfortunes(厄运),I have struggled in vain and can bear it no longer,t feel strongly,,m sure the feelings which hindered(阻止,s expectation(地位等级),s shy!Bingley was persuaded she didn&#39,这个是MM临场发挥的,- No!-No,the inferiority(出身差距,I realized(意识到) his attachment(依恋) was deeper than hers,-You suggested it,, your family,-Is this your reply,It was unconsciously done,, then that is some excuse,And what about Mr Wickham,,-Did my sister give that impression,(热情炽烈的)Please do me the honor of accepting my hand,唉!) me, for taking up so much of your time,) the struggle(挣扎~!) you have been through,I&#39,(凶~有个性!)The lack(缺少) of propriety(礼节规矩) shown by your mother,- I love you,I suppose his fortune had some bearing(和财产有关),大概吧, - Yes,!), your selfish disdain(蔑视) for the feelings of othersmade me realize you were the last man in the world I could ever marry,,Sir,My sister hardly shows her true feelings to me,PS, You and your sister I must exclude(不包括) from this,And those are the words of a gentleman, Perhaps these offences(冒犯的行为) might have been overlooked(宽恕原谅)had not your pride been hurt by my scruples(内疚) about our relationship,(中间这里想吻她的啊~~~好浪漫,) of your birth, I appreciate(感激,谢谢,Exposing(暴露) your friend to censure(谴责) for caprice(多变的)and my sister to derision(嘲弄) for disappointed hopes,-I do not deny it,Do you think anything might tempt me to accept the man who has ruined(摧毁)the happiness of a most beloved(loved) sister,I will put them aside and ask you to end my agony(结束我的痛苦),Thank you,-I don&#39,These past months have been a torment(巨大的痛苦), it was more than that- How,She&#39,t understand,-But you know I have other reasons,- What was,Mr Wickham,-It was suggested,-No,I am to rejoice(高兴) in the inferiority(次要的) of your circumstances(所拥有的钱),I wouldn&#39,It was clear an advantageous(有利的) marriage,- What reasons, - No,Are you rejecting(拒绝,(wu~~~!!lum!!!幸福~)Most ardently,阻碍) your regard will help you overcome(克服~) it,-Are you laughing at me,,involving them both in acute(严重的) misery(痛苦),t do your sister the dishonor(蒙羞),and I am very sorry to have caused you pain,Might I ask why with so little civility(有礼貌的言辞行为) I am thus repulsed(使厌恶的), sir,So this is your opinion of me,I believed your sister indifferent to him,- Our want of connection,I might enquire(问) why you told me you liked me against your better judgement,,What excuse can you give for your behavior,- How could you do it,- For his own good,Your arrogance(傲慢prejudice) and conceit(自大pride), sir, my family&#39,那个想吻又没吻的镜头实在太醉人了~!)Forgive me, 如果你觉得满意请用五星回答哦, I came to Rosings only to see you,Forgive me,
其他类似问题
达西的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“Elizabeth Blackwell was ...”阅读答案_高中英语阅读_作文网
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
“Elizabeth Blackwell was ...”阅读答案
&&&&&&&&&&
“Elizabeth Blackwell was ...”阅读答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
Elizabeth Blackwell was born in England in 1821, and moved to New York City when she was ten years old. One day she decided that she wanted to become a doctor. That was nearly impossible for a woman in the middle of the nineteenth century. After writing many letters asking for admission(录取) to medical schools, she was finally accepted by a doctor in Philadelphia. She was so determined that she taught in school and gave music lessons to get money for the cost of schooling.In 1849, after graduation from medical school. she decided to further her education in Paris. She wanted to be a surgeon(外科医师) , but a serious eye problem forced her to give up the idea.Upon returning to the United States, she found it difficult to start her own practice because she was a woman. By 1857 Elizabeth and her sister, also a doctor, along with another woman doctor, managed to open a new hospital, the first for women and children. &Besides being the first woman physician and founding her own hospital , she also set up the first medical school for women.1.Why couldn’t Elizabeth Blackwell realize her dream of becoming a surgeon?A.She couldn’t get admitted to medical schoolB.She decided to further her education in ParisC.A serious eye problem stopped herD.It was difficult for her to start a practice in the United States2.What main obstacle(障碍) almost destroyed Elizabeth’s chances for becoming for a doctor?A.She was a woman.B.She wrote too many letters.C.She couldn’t graduate from medical school.D.She couldn’t set up her hospital.3.According to the passage, all of the following are “firsts” in the life of Elizabeth Blacekwell,except that she ______.A.became the first woman physicianB.was the first woman doctorC.and several other women founded the first hospital for women and childrenD.set up the first medical school for women4.Eilzabeth Blackwell spent most of her lift in _______.A.EnglandB.ParisC.the United StatesD.New York City
答案:1.C2.A3.B4.C
答案解析:
试题分析:本文主要介绍了世界上著名的女医生Elizabeth Blackwell的故事。1.C 细节题。根据文章第二段最后一句She wanted to be a surgeon(外科医师) , but a serious eye problem forced her to give up the idea.可知严重的眼部疾病是主要原因。故C正确。2.A 细节题。根据文章第一段2,3行. That was nearly impossible for a woman in the middle of the nineteenth century.可知性别是她难以成为医生的主要原因。故A正确。3.B 细节题。根据第三段2,3行By 1857 Elizabeth and her sister, also a doctor, along with another woman doctor, managed to open a new hospital, the first for women and children.可知她姐姐已经是一位医生了,可知她并不是第一位女医生。故B正确。4.C 细节题。根据文章1,3段Elizabeth Blackwell was born in England in 1821, and moved to New York City when she was ten years old.和Upon returning to the United States, she found it difficult to start her own practice because she was a woman. By 1857 Elizabeth and her sister, also a doctor, along with another woman doctor, managed to open a new hospital可知她主要是在美国度过自己的一生。故C正确。考点:考察人物传记类短文阅读点评:本文主要介绍了世界上著名的女医生Elizabeth Blackwell的故事。本文考查细节题为主,细节题可以在文章中直接找到与答案有关的信息或是其变体。搜查信息在阅读中非常重要它包括理解作者在叙述某事时使用的具体事实、数据、图表等细节信息。在一篇短文里大部分篇幅都属于这类围绕主体展开的细节。做这类题一般采用寻读法即先读题,然后带着问题快速阅读短文,找出与问题有关的词语或句子,再对相关部分进行分析对比,找出答案。
阅读录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇阅读: 下一篇阅读:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)英语论文 《傲慢与偏见》中伊丽莎白人物性格分析_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
一级教师1407354.0浏览总量总评分
评价文档:
27页免费13页免费21页免费13页免费6页免费 18页免费3页免费2页免费17页2下载券12页2下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢27页免费5页免费2页免费5页免费4页免费
英语论文 《傲慢与偏见》中伊丽莎白人物性格分析|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等: