Sujithitunes怎么读读

Sujith Selvaraj | 领英
Sujith Selvaraj, , 500+connectionsJoin LinkedIn & access Sujith’s full profileJoin LinkedIn and access Sujith’s full profile. It’s free!As a LinkedIn member, you’ll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.See who you know in commonGet introducedContact Sujith directly500+connectionsPragyan - NIT Trichy's Technical FestMarketing ManagerStarting April 2015
BackgroundExperience• Pragyan is an ISO 9001 & 20121 certified International Techno-management Organization of the National Institute of Technology, Trichy , India.
• In this role I’m responsible for building the brand value of Pragyan and market the brand Pragyan to raise the necessary funds for its annual International 4-day techno-managerial festival and other year-round activities.• Pragyan is an ISO 9001 & 20121 certified International Techno-management Organization of the National Institute of Technology, Trichy , India.
• In this role I’m responsible for raising awareness and building the brand value of Pragyan through managing the associations with print, online, broadcast and social media companies.• Festember is the annual international cultural festival of the National Institute of Technology-Trichy
• My responsibilities include ideating, planning and executing 50+ events in the 4-day cultural festival• Office of Alumni Relations is student-run body with the aim of reaching out to the alumni’s of NIT Trichy(formerly REC Trichy)
• We are working on continually enhancing our University's Alumni database with the aim of bringing alumni closer to the college and strengthening the bond with students.• TEDxNITTrichy is an independently organized TED event under the purview of the TEDx program.
• As a co-organizer, I was responsible for the overall co-ordination and event planning for the event.
• As a Sponsorships and Branding Manager, I was responsible for building the brand value of TEDxNITTrichy and market the brand TEDxNITTrichy to raise the funds necessary for creating a TED-like experience for the audience.• A 2 day event celebrating 50-years of an Institute of National importance which continually produces technically sound engineers every year.
• I was involved in the ideation , planning and execution of various events aimed at creating an incredible experience for the alumni’s of NIT Trichy.SkillsLanguagesEnglishProfessional working proficiencyHindiNative or bilingual proficiencyTamilNative or bilingual proficiencyArabicElementary proficiencyEducationBachelor's Degree, , Electronics and Communications EngineeringDelhi Private School,Dubai,UAEHigh School, , , , , Activities and Societies:&Member of the High-school Football Team and Cricket Team.CertificationsPatentsPublicationsHonors & AwardsTest ScoresOrganizationsCoursesProjectsVolunteer Experience & CausesCauses Sujith cares about:Animal WelfareChildrenCivil Rights and Social ActionDisaster and Humanitarian ReliefEconomic EmpowermentEducationEnvironmentHuman RightsPoverty AlleviationScience and TechnologySocial ServicesA preview of what LinkedIn members have to say about Sujith:
View Sujith’s full profile to...See who you know in commonGet introducedContact Sujith directlyNot the Sujith Selvaraj you’re looking for?
People Also ViewedLicensee & Organizer at TEDxNITTrichySpeakers' Liaison at TEDxNITTrichyIntern at Indian Institute of Technology, BombayStudent at the National Institute of Technology-TrichyMarketing Manager at PragyanHead, Marketing at FestemberManager at Pragyan Media Relations, NIT TrichyMarketing coordinator at Festember -- Student at National Institute of Technology Trichy-BTech. NIT TrichyCo-Organizer and Sponsorship Head at TEDxNITTrichy
中国领英会员:Sujith Gopi | 领英
Sujith GopiSSP UAE52connectionsJoin LinkedIn & access Sujith’s full profileJoin LinkedIn and access Sujith’s full profile. It’s free!As a LinkedIn member, you’ll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.See who you know in commonGet introducedContact Sujith directly52connectionsSSP UAEAccountantStarting May 2014
BackgroundProgressive experience over a period of 4 years in the financial services industry with growing Managerial, Leadership and Communication skills by dealing with Clients, Top management and Employees reporting directly to me.
Responsible for several accounting functions within the company, including preparation of financial statements and monthly MIS reports/reconciliations, analyzing the Accounts receivables and payables and follow up, reconciliation of Accounts, assisting auditors to finalize the year end accounts.ExperienceSSP UAE&#x25 Preparing monthly reports which includes, Balance sheet, P&L Statement, Cash flow statement, Bank reconciliation Statement.
&#x25 Monthly reconciliation of Bank statement.
&#x25 List out all the Sales and Supplier invoices in Excel sheet during the time of raising and receiving items
&#x25 Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts
&#x25 Manage effective cash flow
&#x25 Handling petty cash and maintaining petty cash register
&#x25 Follow up with the customers regarding the receivables before the due date
&#x25 Weekly Payable & Receivable Statement & follow up for Outstanding and arranging the payment of all the expenses before the due date
&#x25 Updating all sales invoices, supplier invoices, Expense documents (vouchers or invoices), Cheque payments, Transfer receipts bank statements and petty cash.
&#x25 Preparation of Contracts / Letter of Engagement based on the template approved by the Senior Manager
&#x25 Preparing Cheques and Transfers based on the approval from the the Authorized signatory and recording the same in Cheque register and transfer register
&#x25 Preparing MIS reports like Cash Forecast, Ageing analysis to the senior manager for financial budgeting
&#x25 Monthly Inventory & Stock Taking of each unit under the brand
&#x25 Physical verification of Fixed Assets of every units under the brand and recording it.&#x25 Analysis of Financial Statements like Statements of Income, Statements of Financial Position Classified, Statements of Shareholders' Equity and Other Comprehensive Income,
&#x25 Formulating MIS reports with a view to for decision-making process
&#x25 Managing the Shifts, handle Customer grievances, Escalated conference calls and other E-mail escalations for ensuring a high-quality customer experience.
&#x25 Assessing the Customer Feedback, evaluating areas of improvement & providing critical feedback to the associates on improvements and achieving higher customer satisfaction matrices
&#x25 Arrange/Participate/Co-ordinate weekly Staff/Team/Lead Meeting on a regular basisLanguagesEnglishHindiSkillsEducationMaster of Business Administration (MBA), B.ComActivities and Societies:&Organized events like National seminars on ‘MBA in Turbulent Times’ and ‘Vision Management in the New Era, Fresher’s day celebrations and other such activities.
Organized Manager’s Meet at Travancore Hall, Technopark, TrivandrumSt. Marys HSS PattomA preview of what LinkedIn members have to say about Sujith:Aquascaping.
View Sujith’s full profile to...See who you know in commonGet introducedContact Sujith directlyNot the Sujith Gopi you’re looking for?
People Also ViewedProject Manager / Marketing Manager / Sales ExecutiveRestaurant Supervisor at SSP Emirates LLCSoftware Engineer at Empressem Technologies IncHR Coordinator - Recruitment at EmiratesBusiness TravelCreative UX DesignerAssociate Instructional Design Manager at AptaraAssistant Manager - Financial Services at Ez-XBRL SolutionsTalent Hunter, Career Manager, an Ambassador of Manila Recruitment
中国领英会员:BOINCstats/BAM! | Einstein@Home - “sujith” 的超越统计
要体验 BOINCstats 的完整功能,你必须启用浏览器的 Javascript 功能。
由 Yin Gang 翻译,欢迎加入 Team China 团队!
Einstein@Home
最近的每日更新:
17:18:32 GMT01:21:40 之前
最近的增量更新:
17:32:25 GMT01:12:20 之前
BOINCstats 服务器时间:
18:44:50 GMT
当前在线:
@All: Please join me in making a donation to help support this great site. We're about 1-1/2 months behind.
@Francis Butts: Thank you!
@Cruncher Pete, Francis Butts:
@Cruncher Pete: A graceful concession deserves &thumbs-up.&
@rugoofy2...Congratulations on our personal milestone. You deserve a &thumbs-up& for your perseverance
OK, I concede I am wrong. Not used to reading rules...Keep on crunching and have a nice day...
In Announcements thread. Would post a link but that would violate section 2(e)
@CruncherPete: see Section 2(g)
Sid2. Your words do not appear in the rules. Delete me if you want but I just answered a question. That is not Spam.
@All: No team recruiting in the shoutbox.
超越统计sujith 里
将被 sujith 超越:
thomas.m.schmidt
%--%0%%,!%0&
Carter Neal
machmueller
S%/$sch%/$
FERALCATSCAN
将超越 sujith:
hugoetsesanimaux
Ross Hagens
Hannes Assenbaum