app是什么软件是find my app软件?

我要评分 :
更多发行商应用程式For finding your way to the party, keeping track of family at a crowded amusement park, or getting picked up at the airport, Find My Friends is your app.
Your friends mark the spot.
Meet up with friends at an outdoor concert. Keep track of the family during a day on the ski slopes. Or see when your out-of-town guest has finally made it past baggage claim. The Find My Friends app is a great way to share your location with people who are important to you. Friends who share their locations with you appear on a map so you can quickly see where they are and what they’re up to. And since Find My Friends works with Contacts and Maps, you can do things like find the quickest route to a surprise party and avoid running into the birthday girl — all at once.
Good friends aren’t hard to find.
Get location-based alerts — like when friends or family members leave or arrive at a specific location. Or have them notified of your whereabouts.
Set up automatic notifications — like when your husband leaves work, your kids arrive home, or your BFF is en route to the party.
Find My Friends can also notify others about your location, so you can stay coordinated or let the ones you love keep track of you.
Play by your rules.
With Find My Friends, you can choose when you want to be located, by whom, and for how long. It’s all up to you.
Choose to temporarily share your location with a bunch of people, when you’re on a group trip, for instance. Share locations for a couple of hours — or a couple of weeks. When the trip is over, the sharing ends, too.
When a new friend request notification appears, you decide whether to give permission to see you. Want a little privacy? Go off the grid with the flip of a switch.
Use parental restrictions to manage how your children use Find My Friends. They’re quick and easy to set up and require a password to override your settings. So your kids have fun — and you make sure they stay safe.
Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas. .
Find My Friends enables you to locate iOS devices only when they are on and connected to a registered Wi-Fi network or have an active data plan.
iCloud requires iOS 5 or later on iPhone 3GS or later, iPod touch (3rd generation or later), iPad, or iP a Mac computer with OS X L or a PC with Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 (Outlook 2007 or 2010 or an up-to-date browser is required for accessing email, contacts, and calendars). Some features require iOS 6 and OS X Mountain Lion. Some features require a Wi-Fi connection. Some features are not available in all countries. Access to some services is limited to 10 devices.推荐到广播
76885 人聚集在这个小组
(鸠山灭忆)
(大原另扯)
(Mr.小花花)
(Me在德国)
手机扫描二维码,把小组装进口袋
第三方登录:后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
又到了每年例行的回望过去,展望将来的时候了,从下周开始,威锋游戏频道会陆续对 201...
  上周苹果又遇官司诉讼烦恼,起因是原告认为苹果并没有通知用户其操作系统会占据多...
根据研究机构 Flurry 的统计,从 2012 开始,使用 Android 和 iOS 平台的智能手机发展...
时间已经进入2015年,2014年的智能手机业绩如何都已经成为过去式,成功也罢,失败也罢...
虽然Cydia已经支持iOS8.0,不过依旧有很多插件没有支持iOS 8,所以小编在这里汇总了一...
今天小编带来一款对文字编辑菜单有增强效果的插件——《Action Menu》。
调研公司 Evercore 分析师 Rob Cihra 日前发布了一份投资者报告,他表示苹果 Apple Wa...
既然平均功耗不高,用于手机也是指日可待。
在那一个智能机尚未普及,上网仍未成为每一个人日常消遣的年代里,妹子们陪着男朋友...
在由独立游戏工作室 Chickenfeet Studios 所带来的这部《超级连环》( Super Looper )...
日韩系手游已经不仅仅是在亚洲火爆,也开始大力输出欧美国家了,毕竟爽快的模式和广泛...
梦工厂的动画早已享誉内外,凭借出色的创意和诙谐有趣的内容,一次次成为了票房大赢家...
近年来,随着《加勒比海盗》等影视作品的不断出现在荧幕上,越来越多的人开始关注并喜...
曾经获得 2010 年度最佳 iPad App 提名、2010 苹果设计奖得主、美国地区收费 App 首发...
曾经开发过 BattleFriends 系列的开发商 Tequila Games 近期给我们带来了一款 CCG 卡...
贴膜除了能保护屏幕,还能用来干嘛?
苹果并没有参加今年的 CES 展会,但这并不代表他们没有在展会上“露脸”。
对于妹子们来说手机有两大卖点,一是好看,二是自拍,随后才是刷微博发微信什么的,在...
Typo是一款专为iPhone设计的物理全键盘配件,第一代产品甚至引发了与黑莓的专利战。日...
近日著名日本配件商 Hamee 在推出假手手机壳之后又即将推出假手手机座、假手手机支架...
要说手机周边配件哪家强,那么 11 区一定当仁不让,在这个无创意不成活的年代,手机支...
Kini K10 移动电源容量 10000mAh,不仅体积小巧,外观还颇为简约时尚。
最新出现了一款 PWR Case 充电保护壳,可以帮助解决 iPhone 的续航问题。
来人啊,太冷场啦~我在手机上的app store下find my iphone,结果那灰色图标一直下载中~~~
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间4542 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
Guitar & Ideal
金苹果, 积分 2372, 距离下一级还需 628 积分
急急,我在手机上的app store下find my iphone,结果那灰色图标一直下载中,点住也删不掉,
下用itunes也取消同步也删不掉,什么玩艺啊~~日~~
大伙帮忙出下主意~~~
注册时间 最后登录