different forms of的含有近义词的成语 是different ways of还是different kinds of 急急急急!!!!!

Chengdu is famous for various kinds of snacks. Prepared in different ways ,they____ different t..._百度知道
Chengdu is famous for various kinds of snacks. Prepared in different ways ,they____ different t...
Prepared in different ways ,they____ different tastes, good quality and low prices
Chengdu is famous for various kinds of snacks
提问者采纳
D;&nbsp:他被请来颁发奖品;D。点评,上好的质量和优惠的价格为特色; feature 以……为特色;&&  suit 适合;  distribute分配;&& C。即学即练,可以考查它们的时态语态及意义,分发。根据句意故选B,对于近义词可以考查它们的区别;&&&nbsp。spill溢出;&&nbsp。句意。动词的考查面比较多;&nbsp. distribute解析;&nbsp:He was asked to _____ the prizes:成都以各种小吃而出名. spill &&&&&&&nbsp:本题难度适中;& B;&nbsp. feature &&nbsp. suit &&nbsp,流出;&&nbsp:句意,不同的口味;&nbsp。这些小吃以不同的花样.A
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁different forms of的近义词 是different ways of还是different kinds of_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
different forms of的近义词 是different ways of还是different kinds of
different forms of的近义词 是different ways of还是different kinds of
different forms of意思是:不同形式的东西different ways of不同方法的different kinds of 不同种类的所以还是different kinds of 不同种类的 更加合适做近义词哦祝好!
是different kinds of 种类,形式英语作文,急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急_百度知道
英语作文,急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急
篇,题目是 我的爱好 .初中水平的,怎样学好英语., 等等
提问者采纳
其他的3篇是我自己拟的.
There is a saying goes,wherever how hard!He&#39.
My favorite actor is Jackie Chan.First. S. 你只说了2篇;t do all the jobs and complete all the things by ourselves, The Little Prince,I&#39. My favorites about movies
I am a great movie fans,but also a happy thing,I feel really excited,ll tell you next timeMY HOBBY
i like to read books when i am free.
Sixth,that kind of pure love and outstanding courage is the very point that we should learn. One thing you have to bear in mind, The Secret Garden.’ Usually,they never give up.We can&#39. i like to read all kinds of books including history books. For example.
I think we should all make friends with books and we can learn a lot from them. ④You can try to listen to the music and play with your friends to keep happ. A, you can speak fluently, i understand a lot more things which i can&#39, but I do:t offer a help. At first. And then.I really like the spirit of that movie, U,I's very funny too, vocabularies and also grammars.Harry Potter and his two friends are the main roles of that movie, I have read six among the Harry Potter series, reading gives me wisdom and teach me a lot of valuable lessons too, don’t afraid or scared to talk,they will help us in return, my father found that many articles in the Crazy English were really good, reciting is always the most effective way to learn E and &quot,we won&#39, you need to be interested in it, I didn’t realize it. Therefore, so I go to the English Corner every Sunday. Until now.
Fifth, Pollyanna. At first. (Now I am still reciting the articles in it. Because there is a saying goes like this,as our abilities are limited and we can&#39, practice your English when you have the chance,if we don&#39. and read after its tapes,don&#39,helping others is essential. Exercise makes you fitter and helps you relax.②Having a good diet is very important, but then I found that some of the expressions are very colloquial.
Fourth,‘The best knowledge is the knowledge about ways of learning,so a cooperation and help is needed, you probably can’t speak very well,to help others means to help ourselves. This is the way that many people don’t know. Later on. It is very interesting because you can read the diaries you have written and recall the past.
My favorite movie is Harry Potter, a kind of way which most native English speaker does, there are many signs which are written in English and Chinese?Well, I began to read a lot of novels or fictions in English version!HOW TO KEEP HEALTHyHow to keep healthy ①Doing exercise is another good way of keeping yourself healthy. I have recited many articles and beautiful essays. This ensures that the sleep hours are maintained at a good level.) After a few months.On the contrary.We need a help in order ve seen his movie called &quot!
HOW TO LEARN ENGLISH
First of all. I write diaries everyday for I think writing diaries can help you review some of the sentence structures,when I't get a help. From that moment.We can get much happinet learn in class,so you want to know who is my favorite actress. It is a way of learning English naturally.Second,that's the most important thing, I wou. I have studied Family Album.Friends.
Second. through reading, I don’t have much time to practice, I think these ways to learn English are the best knowledge and I am happy that I have acquired it. So I suggest reading some novels. So far, writing diaries can help you a lot. This means eating lots of different kinds of food and lots of fresh fruit and vegetables.③One way to keep fit is to sleep early at night and get up early in the morning, I started to learn English,we can know the history of human beings is a history of helping each other, so I recited the articles in the Crazy English at the same time. I often read after the tape when I have time. I believe that if I keeping working t finm watching his movie, this destination, Heidi and the like, but I believe after your practice, I find that reciting does work when I am talking to someone in English. Since I was seven.I&#39, reading foreign novels also works in learning English, the basic but also important. He love his motherland--China.He is famous for his action movies. reading opens my mind and heart,for helping others is just helping ourselves ,’ says a proverb ‘makes perfect.They get together and face the difficulties.TShanghai Kinght&quot, Animal Farm.
Lve talked so much,let me tell you something about my fat live in a single world. When you can’t understand some of the words. Help Others Is to Help Yourself
We can&#39, I began to recite articles in the New Concept Et grudge your love or help: be brave.Looking back,helping others is not80 days around the world&quot, you can write it down and look for it in the dictionary after you get home. Well, I am still using this way,his Chinese kung fu is really great.
i think reading is a good habit as well as a nice hobby to keep,literature books or different magazines,detective story books,. ‘Practice.When we help others in trouble someday
提问者评价
太谢谢你了,我给你盖个庙
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
其他2条回答
My Favorite Hobby
I have many hobbies, such as reading, skating, and watching TV. But reading is my favorite hobby.
I like reading for three reasons. First of all, books introduce me to a new world, which is colourful and without time and space limit, Through reading, I can trace back. to ancient Egypt, the cradle of human civilization. It can bring myself to the United states, a glamorous land I have been longing to visit. Secondly, reading can better myself by showing me a new horizon. In the past years, most of my knowledge has been obtained from books. I have learned from many people by reading about their ideas on scithee, politics, life and soc...
Nowadays,the English is becoming more and more important . There are many different ways to learn English well. For example, these are my ways to study English. First,we have to make a hard decision to study English well and never give it up. Second we must do all the homework that the teachers told us on time. Third, we should read some English books and buy some exercise books to study. Then, we can ask our classmates or teachers when we come across some hard problems. Don't be afraid of making mistakes. Finally, we must stick these everyday
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁了解世界各地中学生不同的上学方式,写出调查表。(用英语写)急急急!速度!拜托咯!_百度知道
了解世界各地中学生不同的上学方式,写出调查表。(用英语写)急急急!速度!拜托咯!
提问者采纳
because he thought it is not environmentally friendly.Originally. Wang Jingru thinks that only physical exercise:Lucy likes to ride a bike to school, each of them has different ways of getting to school。! 还可以吧。凑合一下吧。。。, and sometimes their way of going to school is all kinds of. The following is my records, people travel most of environmental decision, environmental protection is the best means of transport, because she thought it very exercise. Lin Xiaolu never likes to take a busThe world of middle school students with different way of going to schoolThe world there are many middle school students
提问者评价
灰常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
调查表的相关知识
其他12条回答
。。俺也是甸一来蹭答案滴。、、、说句大大的实话吧。。。。。。。、、
甸一的孩纸苦命……
哈哈,我也是甸一的,都在愁这个呀!
同求答案阿,,
我也是甸一的.........