求一篇 关于devil in the details的感恩演讲稿稿 时间大概在3分钟内 单词尽量简单点 是大学生的英语感恩演讲稿大赛

求一篇英语3分钟演讲稿 最好是讲点知识什么的比如英语单词的由来 不要太长_百度作业帮
求一篇英语3分钟演讲稿 最好是讲点知识什么的比如英语单词的由来 不要太长
求一篇英语3分钟演讲稿 最好是讲点知识什么的比如英语单词的由来 不要太长
比如说LEGERDEMAIN(骗术)这个单词,这里是简介和由来,讲个3分钟应该没问题Sleight of hand, a cleverly executed trick or deception.In a general sense, the simple word magic is a synonym of legerdemain.More challenging ...各位,急求一篇3分钟的英语演讲稿!主题是一个单词的“yes”或者“communication”或者“smile”。_百度知道
各位,急求一篇3分钟的英语演讲稿!主题是一个单词的“yes”或者“communication”或者“smile”。
请发我邮箱。小女子在此,谢谢各位啦!
主题是“a word that changed the world''‘谢谢诶大家,suoy8i我的就是communication changed the world!
提问者采纳
A word that has changed the world
People believe that the word &love& is the motivation of all desires and commitments on earth. Because the word &love& can mean more than just what the word stands for. &Love& is a symbolism of passion, kindness, and it means to have affection to someone or something. I also believe that “love” is the word that can change the world. Because of love, something that used to be impossible can be made possible, something that you never really liked to do you can end up loving. Because of “love” there is the future generations, and “love” is one of the main element that drives the world forward, to a better generation, a better future. I know that it’s cheesy to say things like that, but it is the truth. Thus the word that has changed the world, and will continue to do so, is “love”.————————————————————Actually
that one word, just ONE, can change the world I think is power.For one thing,you can talk about the power of love,smile,knowledge,faith,ideal,inspiration,encouragement etc.that can change a person's self-image/ for another,you can also talk about the power of nature(eg:the natural disasters),technology,science,politics(democracy),peace etc. that can change the development of society.——————————————————I don't think that one word necessarily could change the world but there are many &one& words you could use that have much power. The obvious would be love but most people do not understand the type of lo it is Godly love. Other words that have meaning are: 1. Integrity = To stand up for something that has a meaning 2. Value = Some things could be of small value, where others are of large value (spiritually) 3. Faithfulness = Goes along with being an honest and moral person 4. Humility = To be able to know ones place and not think so highly of ones self and views 5. Tenacious = This is one of those new words that I have latched onto. :) I think of a bull dog or pit bull with their huge mo they hold onto the object and won't let go even to his death. If we look at all these words in a spiritual sense you can see how they all intertwined together for the betterment of a spiritual person.Actually
that one word, just ONE, can change a person's life/self-image. That is powerful.
提问者评价
谢谢诶你,很满意
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语演讲稿的相关知识
其他1条回答
Communication skills
Abstract:1A body of scholarship all about communication is presented and explained in textbooks, electronic publications, and academic journals. In the journals, researchers report the results of studies that are the basis for an everexpanding understanding of how we all communicate. Communication happens at many levels (even for one single action), in many different ways, and for most beings, as well as certain machines. Several, if not all, fields of study dedicate a portion of attention to communication, so when speaking about communication it is very important to be sure about what aspects of communication one is speaking abo...
a word that changed the world !!!sos!!! thanks !!
Communication is the bridge that make people know more about each other.Everyone needs communication in our daily lives.We can't live without communication.
Communication can make our life more convenient.For instance,if we want to make a friend with somebody ,we should talk with her first in order to know more about her.This can't without communication.If we work in the service trades,we have to communicate with the customers to know what they needs.This also can't without communication.That's why someone has a lot of friends,but someone has no friend,someone is more popular with people but someone is boring.The most major different is communication.Someone is good at it ,someone not.So the affects are obvious.
However,sometimes communication also brings us troubles.If we misunderstand others' meanings,we may do something wrong even funny things.
All in all,communication is an important part in our lives.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求3分钟左右高中生英文演讲稿要有中文翻译,在英语课上演讲,内容不限,单词不太难的,最好多给几篇.内容有哲理,励志的这3篇我们班上有人用了._百度作业帮
求3分钟左右高中生英文演讲稿要有中文翻译,在英语课上演讲,内容不限,单词不太难的,最好多给几篇.内容有哲理,励志的这3篇我们班上有人用了.
求3分钟左右高中生英文演讲稿要有中文翻译,在英语课上演讲,内容不限,单词不太难的,最好多给几篇.内容有哲理,励志的这3篇我们班上有人用了.
金钱能买来幸福吗-Can Money Buy Happiness? Can Money Buy Happiness? Can money buy happiness? Different people have different opinions. Some think yes, while others hold the opposite. It is true that with enough money one can buy all the things one wants, and live a life of comfort and security. However, it is equally true that lack of money causes great distress. It is a common view that "money is the root of all evil." The pursuit of money drives many people to cheat and steal. In some places there is nothing that cannot be bought with money, resulting in corrupt societies where everybody is miserable. So, money does not necessarily mean happiness. It all depends on how it is used. If we make honest and sensible use of money, it can be a stepping-stone to happiness l Although money cannot buy happiness, it can make happiness possible if it is employed sensibly. 金钱能买来幸福吗? 金钱能买来幸福吗?不同的人有不同的回答.有的人认为能,有的人则持相反的意见. 诚然一个人如果有足够的钱可以买到他想要的所有物品,过上舒适稳定的生活.然而,同样缺钱往往引起巨大的忧伤.人们常常认为“金钱是万恶之源”,对金钱的追求驱使许多人去骗去偷.在某些地方,没有钱买不到的东西,导致社会的腐化堕落. 所以,金钱并不一定就意味着幸福.这取决于怎样使用金钱,如果我们诚信明智地使用金钱,它将是幸福的基石.尽管金钱买不到幸福,但它可以使幸福成为可能. 吸烟与健康-Smoking And Health Smoking And Health Today smoking is a widespread habit ali over the world. Not only the old, the youth, but also middle school students have been engaged in smoking. Many of them think that smoking is a smart symbol. However, smoking is harmful to one’s ,health. It contributes a lot of lung cancer, from which many people have died in the past years. It can also cause many other diseases. In a word, if you smoke, you do have a much greater chance of losing your health. Furthermore, scientific research shows that smoking is not only harmful to smokers themselves, but also a threat to public health, especially to women and children. Therefore, many countries have made laws forbidding smokers to smoke m public places such as cinemas, stations, hospitals, and so on Giveup smoking! If you don’t smoke, don’t start. Give upsmoking for the sake of your health, for the sake of your family, and for the sake of the whole world. 吸烟与健康 现在,吸烟是一个世界范围的习惯,不仅老年人、青年人吸烟,就连中学生也加入到这个行列中来,他们中的许多人认为吸烟是一种潇洒的象征. 然而,吸烟对人的健康是有害的,它会引起肺癌,在刚刚过去的几年中;许多人因此而丧命,还可能引发其他的疾病.总之,如果你吸烟的话,你就很可能失去拥有健康的机会,更进一步说,科学研究显示,吸烟不仅危害吸烟者本人,而且对公共健康来说,也是一个凶兆,尤其是对妇女和孩子.因此,许多国家都制定了不准在公共场合吸烟的法规,例如:电影院,车站,医院等地. 戒烟吧,如果你还未染上,请不要开始;戒烟吧,为了你的健康,为了你的家庭的健康,为了整个世界的健康. 环境与发展-Development and the Environment Development and the Environment It is undeniable that the worsening environment has become the biggest concern of the present-day world. Land resources are dwindling because of water loss and soil erosion. Waste gases poison the air we breathe. The rivers and lakes are polluted by waste dumped in them from factories. It is probably no exaggeration to say that deterioration of the quality of the environment threatens the existence of mankind itself. Some people are of the opinion that the environmental problem is the price we have to pay for economic development. But I do not think that this argument is valid. After all, what is the point of economic growth if people’s lives are adversely alfected by worsening environmental pollution? There is plenty of evidence to show that sustainable development can be achieved by balancing economic growth with protection of the environment. The key to achieving this is to make people aware of the seriousness of the problem. Both governments and ordinary citizens should join hands to make this world a better place to live in, not only for ourselves, but also for future generations. 环境与发展 不可否认的是环境恶化已成为当今世界上人们最担心的事了.因为水资源的浪费和土壤被侵蚀,土地资源逐渐缩小.我们呼吸着有毒的空气,河流和湖泊也被附近的工厂里排放出来的废弃物严重污染了.不夸大其词地说,环境质量的恶化很可能威胁人类的生存. 有些人说环境问题是我们为经济发展所付出的代价.对此,我不敢苟同.如果人类的生活被日益恶化的环境污染所影响的话,那么,经济发展的意义何在? 足够的证据表明:经济发展与环境保护的平衡可以实现可持续发展.关键是使人们意识到问题的严重性.政府和普通市民两方都应该携手使地球成为更适合人类居住的地方,这不仅是为我们自己,也是为我们的后代. 满意请采纳!各位帮忙提供一篇简单的英语演讲稿一到三分钟皆可,必须有一个主题,比如足球,音乐,国家等等~可以稍微有一些难一点的单词,但不要太多,若回答符合要求并被采纳,一定追加赏分.时间要求:今_百度作业帮
各位帮忙提供一篇简单的英语演讲稿一到三分钟皆可,必须有一个主题,比如足球,音乐,国家等等~可以稍微有一些难一点的单词,但不要太多,若回答符合要求并被采纳,一定追加赏分.时间要求:今
各位帮忙提供一篇简单的英语演讲稿一到三分钟皆可,必须有一个主题,比如足球,音乐,国家等等~可以稍微有一些难一点的单词,但不要太多,若回答符合要求并被采纳,一定追加赏分.时间要求:今晚之前,明天要用
I LOVE ENGLISH Dear teacher and classmates:I am very glad to make a speech here in this class again!This time,I'd like to talk something about English.I love English.English language is now used everywhere in the world.It has become the most common language on Internet and for international trade.Learning English makes me confident and brings me great pleasure.When I was seven,my mother sent me to an English school.At there,I played games and sang English songs with other children .Then I discovered the beauty of the language,and began my colorful dream in the English world.Everyday,I read English following the tapes.Sometimes,I watch English cartoons.On the weekend,I often go to the English corner.By talking with different people there,I have made more and more friends as well as improved my oral English.I hope I can travel around the world someday.I want to go to America to visit Washington Monument,because the president Washington is my idol.Of course,I want to go to London too,because England is where English language developed.If I can ride my bike in Cambridge university,I will be very happy.I hope I can speak English with everyone in the world.I'll introduce China to them,such as the Great Wall,the Forbidden City and Anshan.I know,Rome was not built in a day.I believe that after continuous hard study,one day I can speak English very well.If you want to be loved,you should learn to love and be lovable.So I believe as I love English everyday ,it will love me too.
New Beijing New Olympics China has its own sport legends. Back to Song Dynasty, People started to play a game called Cuju, which is regarded as the origin of Ancient football. So now, you will un...初中英语演讲,有关梦想的演讲稿。我想要一篇3分钟的英语演讲稿,内容大致是我想成为一个医生或者是老师,演讲稿的单词要简单的,初二的水平,可以找网上的,也可以自己写给我。_百度作业帮
初中英语演讲,有关梦想的演讲稿。我想要一篇3分钟的英语演讲稿,内容大致是我想成为一个医生或者是老师,演讲稿的单词要简单的,初二的水平,可以找网上的,也可以自己写给我。
初中英语演讲,有关梦想的演讲稿。我想要一篇3分钟的英语演讲稿,内容大致是我想成为一个医生或者是老师,演讲稿的单词要简单的,初二的水平,可以找网上的,也可以自己写给我。
Everyone have dreams, which are everybody yearning. The man who without dreams 每个人都有梦想,
它是人人所渴望的。
没有梦想的人
in his life will be empty, but dreams always be changing as your thou...

我要回帖

更多关于 感恩演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐