急求b型肾翻译!

急求翻译!!!急求下面三段的翻译!!When I first arrived in San Francisco, I had a difficult time understanding certain aspects of the American way of doing things. Once I went to visit an American friend. After a splendid evening, I finished my cocoa and got re_百度作业帮
急求翻译!!!急求下面三段的翻译!!When I first arrived in San Francisco, I had a difficult time understanding certain aspects of the American way of doing things. Once I went to visit an American friend. After a splendid evening, I finished my cocoa and got re
急求下面三段的翻译!!When I first arrived in San Francisco, I had a difficult time understanding certain aspects of the American way of doing things. Once I went to visit an American friend. After a splendid evening, I finished my cocoa and got ready to leave. As soon as we said goodbye, my friend went back to his room closing the door behind him. It made me feel that I was not really welcome.I’ve always been outgoing but since an embarrassing experience in a New York restaurant I’ve been much more cautious. I was enjoying my dessert and talking to my American friend Janice at the table when I noticed people staring at us. I asked Janice what was wrong and she told me that I was talking too loudly. She said that to some American people, it sounded like I was shouting. I whispered for the rest of the evening.I had a similar experience the last time I visited China. The Chinese are the friendliest people I have ever met. After my visit to a Chinese family , my friend’s grandfather wouldn’t let me go to the bus station alone. He insisted on walking me to the station to see me off. I kept saying that I know the way myself, but it just did not work. What he did was amazing. This will not happen in many other cultures, I guess.中文翻译
当我第一次来到旧金山的时候,我经历了一段理解美国式处事方式的某些方面的困难时期。有一次我去访问一位美国朋友,在我们共聚了一个美妙夜晚之后,我喝完了我的可可并准备离开。就在我们刚刚道别之后,我的朋友回到了他的房间并关上身后房门,这使我有种感觉自己并非真的受欢迎。我一直都很开朗外向直到一次在纽约餐馆里的尴尬经历后我开始变得更加谨慎。当时我正在享用甜点并和我的美国朋友Janice在餐桌上进行交谈,这时我注意到人们都在注视我们。我问Janice有何不妥她告诉我我刚才讲话太大声了。她说对某些美国人来说我听起来就像在高声叫喊。那天晚上余下的时间我都轻声细语。上一次我访问中国时亦有相似的经历。中国人民是我所见过世界上最友善的人民。当我访问过一户中国家庭之后,我朋友的爷爷不肯让我独自去公共汽车站。他坚持同我一起步行去车站送我离开,我一直说我自己认识路但是不管用。他所做的是令人惊讶的,我猜想这在很多种其他文化中都不会发生。
当我第一次来到旧金山,我有一个困难时期理解的某些方面,美国的处事方式。有一次我去访问的美国朋友。之后,一个别具特色的晚上,我完成了我的可可和准备离开。当我们说再见,我的朋友又回到自己的房间关闭的大门在他身后。它使我感到我是不是真的欢迎。
我总是被即将离任的,但由于一个尴尬的经验,在一个新的纽约餐厅我已经更为谨慎。我享受我的甜品和交谈,我的美国朋友贾尼斯在餐桌上时,我注意到人们...
当我第一次来到旧金山,我有一个困难时期理解的某些方面,美国的处事方式。有一次我去访问的美国朋友。之后,一个别具特色的晚上,我完成了我的可可和准备离开。当我们说再见,我的朋友又回到自己的房间关闭的大门在他身后。它使我感到我是不是真的欢迎。...急求翻译!!谢谢!!_百度知道
急求翻译!!谢谢!!
he invited the critic to his house and read him the libretto aloud in front of his friends. He would pull endless wires in order to meet some man who admired his work and was able and anxious to be of use to him — and would proceed to make a mortal enemy of him with some idiotic and wholly uncalled for exhibition of arrogance and bad manners. Not content with burlesquing him. A character in one of his operas was a caricature of one of the most powerful music critics of his day. He would insult a man who disagreed with him about the weatherHe had a genius for making enemies
提问者采纳
但接着却作出愚不可及的事来,他就会不遗余力地四处活动。他会欺凌一个不同意他对天气看法的人,他邀请了这位评论家来他家做客,摆出一副傲慢无理的样子,使此人变成不共戴天的仇敌。如果有谁赞赏他的作品。但他还不满意仅仅讽刺他。他剧本中有一个人物讽刺了他那个时代最权威的音乐评论家他有一种与人结仇的天赋,能够而且也渴望为他效劳,定要与他会晤,并且当着他朋友的面大声读了他的剧本
提问者评价
其他类似问题
13人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他1条回答
会继续与一些愚蠢和傲慢和不礼貌的展览完全不必要使他不共戴天的敌人。内容不取笑他,他大声地读在他的朋友面前的剧本。他会侮辱的人不同意他关于天气。他会把无尽的线以满足一些人钦佩他的工作,可以和渴望为他。在他的歌剧角色是讽刺他的一天最强大的音乐评论家,他邀请评论家到他家里他有一个天才使敌人
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求翻译!!谢谢~~_百度知道
急求翻译!!谢谢~~
Pls let all the fcty to book PO#80012 imm.I have cc all the fcty, pls call them to cfm.Destination:
New YorkConsignee & Notify Party:
YDD Trading Inc.Certificate Of Origin:
YesSingle or Multiple Entry Declaration: Yes还有就是The consignee/notify details:YDD TRADING INC.1357 BROADWA珐弧粹旧诔搅达些惮氓YSUITE 241NEW YORK, NY 10018
提问者采纳
请马上让所有工厂记录订单PO#80012.我已经复制给所珐弧粹旧诔搅达些惮氓有工厂了,请打电话给他们要他们确认一下.目的地:纽约收货人和通知人:YDD Trading Inc. 原产地证:要提供单次或多次进入申报:是收货人/通知人详细资料:YDD TRADING INC. (公司名称)1357 BROADWAY
(详细地址)SUITE 241 NEW YORK, NY 10018
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
请通知所有工厂下订单 80012 我已经抄送所有工厂,请打电话让他们确认订单 目的地:纽约 收货人及通知方:YDD贸易有限公司 珐弧粹旧诔搅达些惮氓产地证:需要一次/多次入境报关:需要 收货人及通知方联系方式: YDD贸易有限公司 纽约百老汇大街1357号 241房间 邮编 NY10018
很多缩写,我试着翻译下: 请让所有工厂立即登记80012号邮政汇票 (PO=邮政汇票,imm=立即,fcty=工厂)我已经抄送所有工厂,请打电话通知他们确认 (cfm:确认)目的地:纽约 收货人及通知方:YDD贸易有限公司 产地证:需要 一次/多次入境报关:需要 收货人及通知方联系方式: YDD贸易有限公司 纽约百老汇大街1357号 241套房 纽约 邮编 NY10018
薪酬水平调查,让所有fcty预订蒲# 80012入境事务处处长。 我消委会所有fcty ,薪酬水平调查的呼吁他们运行。 目的地:纽约收货人及通知方: ydd贸易公司原产地证书:是的单个或多个条目宣言:是的还有就是收货人/通知详细信息: ydd贸易公司1357年百老汇套房241 新的纽约, NY 10018
请让所有工厂立即订购 PO#80012我已经抄送给所有的工厂,请打电话跟他们确认。目的地:纽约收件人&到货联系人:YDD 贸易公司货物原产地证明书:需要单次或多次入关申报:需要收件人详细地址:(照抄就行,纽约,百老汇,YDD贸易公司)YDD TRADING INC. 1357 BROADWAY SUITE 241 NEW YORK, NY 10018
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求 翻译!!_百度知道
急求 翻译!!
Enrollment of Medicaid beneficiaries grew from an estimated 10% in 1991 to nearly 40% in 1996, the number of enrollees in HMOs jumped to 60 million, to managed indemnity plans and other hybrids that incorporate some aspects of traditional managed care, and individuals covered by PPOs nearly doubled, such as utilization review. The Health Care Financing Administration is expected to encourage expansion of the enrollment of Medicare beneficiaries in managed care organizations as well, 1982)EVOLUTION OF MANAGED CARE The vast majority of insured Americans today are in one of a growing variety of managed care arrangements, the AMA fought the idea of physicians becoming , as opposed to independent providers reimbursed on a fee-for- service basis for more than half a century (Starr, 1996), there were about 40 million Americans enrolled in health maintenance organizations and 50 million enrolled in more loosely organized preferred provider organizations, to 91 million (American Association of Health Plans. There was federal government encouragement of the managed care concept and physician group practice arrangements in the 1960s and again in the 1990s as a way to control spiraling health care costs. Managed care arrangements entail some connection between financing and delivery of care, 1997). Although staff models of managed care organizations were developed in the early 1930s. Many states are moving individuals covered by Medicaid to some type of managed care plan。employees of corporations, usually with cost management as a prime goal. By 1995, according to one estimate (Physician Payment Review Commission. They range from tightly controlled staff-model health maintenance organizations (HMOs) to preferred provider organizations (PPOs) and point-of-service contracts (choice of providers not affiliated with an HMO). In the early 1990s
譬如运用回顾。 在90 年代初期, 与独立提供者相对被偿还在a 费为服务依据给更多比半个世纪(Starr 1982) 。有被处理的关心概念和医师小组实践安排的联邦政府鼓励在60 年代和再在90 年代作为方式控制成螺旋形上升的医疗保健费用。 虽然被处理的关心组织职员模型被开发了在30 年代初期, 和个体由PPOs 盖几乎加倍了, AMA 与想法医师成为战斗吗, 根据一个估计(医师付款回顾Commission 1997) 被处理的关心的演变 大多数被保险人美国人今天是在一个被处理的关心安排增长的品种中。在1995 年以前。被处理的关心安排需要一些连接在关心之间财务和交付, 有大约40 百万美国人注册在健康维护组织和50 百万注册在更加宽松地组织的更喜欢的提供者组织, 对合并一些传统被处理的关心的方面的被处理的赔偿计划和其它杂种, 到91 百万(健康Plans 1996 的美国协会) , 通常与费用管理作为一个头等目标。许多状态移动个体由Medicaid 盖向一些类型被处理的关心计划。他们范围从紧紧受控制职员模型健康维护组织(HMOs) 对更喜欢的提供者组织(PPOs) 并且点服务合同(提供者选择没参加与HMO), 入学者的数量在HMOs 跳跃到60 百万? 公司的雇员。在1991 年在1996 年Medicaid 受益人的注册增长从估计10% 到几乎40%。医疗保健财务管理被预计鼓励医疗保障受益人的注册的扩展在被处理的关心组织
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求翻译,在线等!1. Wheel of retailing-just another term for business life cycle?2. Is the notion of a wheel of retailing just a matter of semantics?3. That is, it is accepted that there is a business life cycle for single-product firms, and that there is a product life cyc_百度作业帮
急求翻译,在线等!1. Wheel of retailing-just another term for business life cycle?2. Is the notion of a wheel of retailing just a matter of semantics?3. That is, it is accepted that there is a business life cycle for single-product firms, and that there is a product life cyc
1. Wheel of retailing-just another term for business life cycle?2. Is the notion of a wheel of retailing just a matter of semantics?3. That is, it is accepted that there is a business life cycle for single-product firms, and that there is a product life cycle whereby firms and products must be managed so as to ensure they do not die a premature death, or falter when they should be at their cash-producing peak. Do you think that the wheel of retailing is simply another way of saying the same thing?
1.零售其它期限轮子为企业生命周期?2.零售事情轮子的概念是语义学吗?3.那是它被接受,有企业生命周期为唯一产品企业,并且有产品寿命藉以企业和产品必须设法以便保证他们不死夭折,或蹒跚而行当他们应该是在他们现金生产的峰顶.您认为,轮子零售是简单地说同样事其它方式?以后遇到不会翻译的句子上hao123网最下面有一个在线翻译
上面的说的啥哦````、1。车轮零售--只是另一轮的商业生存期吗?2。车轮零售的概念只是一个语意学问题吗?3。这就是说,每一个生产单一产品的企业都有一个商业生存期,这是被人们所接受的,也有一个产品的生命周期,在这个周期里面,企业和产品必须得到管理以确保他们不会被扼杀在摇篮中,或者他们应该会在他们的现金生产高峰时迟疑。你认为车轮零售简单只是换一种方式说同样的话吗?...
车轮零售业市商业生存周期的另一个阶段?车轮零售业观念仅仅是一个语意血问题么?也就是说,大多人接受每一个单一产品的企业的商业生存周期。在这个周期里这个产品生存周期里,公司和产品必须得到管理,以确保它们不会夭折。或者他们会在处于现金生产的高峰上犹豫。你认为车轮零售只是另一种简单的方法说同一件事情么?...
1 。车轮零售-刚刚连任,为企业生命周期有多长? 2 。是观念的一个车轮零售短短语义学? 3 。也就是说,它是接纳,有一个企业生命周期的单一产品企业,有一个产品的生命周期,让企业和产品必须得到管理,以确保它们不会死的过早死亡,或犹豫时,他们应在其现金生产高峰。你认为车轮零售只是另一种方式说同样的话?...
1. 零售其它期限轮子为企业生命周期? 2. 零售事情轮子的概念是语义学吗? 3. 那是它被接受, 有企业生命周期为唯一产品企业, 并且有产品寿命藉以企业和产品必须设法以便保证他们不死夭折, 或蹒跚而行当他们应该是在他们现金生产的峰顶。您认为, 轮子零售是简单地说同样事其它方式?...
1 .线圈卖给详细- juste另一个限制循环寿命生意? 2 .概念是一个车轮卖给同详细根本问题,语义学? 3 .即,它是接受它是有周期的生活,为企业公司的简单产品,而且是有周期的生活产品,其中公司及其产品必须有管理,以确保他们没有死一个早逝,或犹豫时,他们应该与他们的钱生产高峰。你认为车轮零售销售是一个简单其他方式说同样的话...
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 急求b型肾 的文章

随机推荐