英语cf里面的英语,"has" 和"has got "怎么用? 什么情况下用has, 什么情况下用 has got?

教你怎样闪电离职的&歪门邪道&_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
北京急救护理5133114.1浏览总量总评分
评价文档:
2页免费5页免费6页免费1页¥0.505页免费5页免费4页免费6页免费7页免费
教你怎样闪电离职的&歪门邪道&|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢只需一步,快速开始
只需一步,快速开始
【go dutch】&to
dutch & 如何翻译?
发表于 前天&17:35
为您推荐的文章标签:,,,,知识点疑惑描述:
&to&&go&&dutch & 如何翻译?
最佳知识点讲解:
一种据说来自英文go Dutch,在美国人的字典里他们这么解释go dutch:Share expensesequallyand split the cost of something.For example: My boyfriend and I always go Dutch.而另一个短语dutch treat A dinner where each person pays for his own.那么我们所说的AA制到底是英语里面的go dutch or dutch treat?& && && && && && && && && && && && && &
—— szewen
各人付自己的钱,就是AA制(原意为小气的,吝啬的;和英国人所提倡的绅士风度完全背道而行) -----------------------------------------------------------学过世界历史的人想必都会知道17世纪的英荷战争吧。当时的英国崛起,逐渐发展为后起的却又是强大的殖民主义国家。而摆脱西班牙统治的荷兰却是“17世纪标准的资本主义国家”,并获得“海上马车夫”的美誉。 为争夺海上霸主的地位,英荷之间发起了三次大规模的战争。在这种紧张的敌对状态下,两国的人们创造了许多侮辱对方的话,因为我们主要处在讲英语的文化环境中,留传下的短语不可避免的都带有贬低荷兰人的色彩。 例如: Dutch courage 酒后之勇,一时的虚勇 Dutch bargain 饮酒时达成的交易,常指不牢靠或不公平 Dutch headache 宿醉 Dutch concert 酒醉后的骚乱(似乎荷兰人都爱喝得醉惺惺的) Dutch uncle 唠哩唠叨地训人的人 Dutch wife 用藤或竹制成的睡眠用具 double Dutch 莫名其妙的话 go Dutch 各人付自己的钱(原意为小气的,吝啬的;和英国人所提倡的绅士风度完全背道而行) Dutch treat 各人自己付钱的聚餐或其它娱乐(似乎荷兰人请客都要客人付钱一般) I'm a Dutchman if… 如果……我就不是人 Beat the Dutch 空前出众 in Dutch 失欢,得罪了自己的上司 The Dutch has taken Holland 少见多怪;老话,并不新奇 Dutch defense 撤退 do a Dutch (act) 自杀 有趣的是据“Wicked Words”(Crown Publishers)的作者Hugh Rawson考查,许多反荷兰的话在美国风行主要是因为人们把“Dutch”和“Deutsch (德国)”相混淆,因此通常把它们用在德国移民身上。德国人可真是蒙受了不白之冤呀!& && && && && && && && && && && && && &
—— nicole7
dutch:n.荷兰人,荷兰语;& && &&&adj.荷兰的& && && &德国的, 条顿民族的。例句:& && && && &1. 吹毛求疵的人,爱挑剔的人& && && &&&Dutch uncle& && && && & 2. 不起作用的安慰& && && &&&Dutch comfort& && && && & 3. 酒后之勇& && && &&&Dutch courage& && && && & 4. 我们各付各的吧;AA制& && && &&&Let's go Dutch.& && && && && && && && && && && && && &&&
—— 欣宝贝儿
AA制& && && && && && && && && && && && && &
—— wingww
AA制& && && && && && && && && && && && && &
—— 嘟嘟球欢迎您转载分享并保留本文链接:
推荐阅读:
内容/版权举报请联系bianji#niubb.net
||苏ICP备号-1 |新编大学英语第三册unit2 Text A: No One Stops to Say &Thank You&q
UNIT 2 IN-CLASS READING; New College English (III)
No One Stops to Say &Thank You& Anymore
1 I am sitting in a local restaurant offering takeout homestyle meals, surrounded by exhausted but happy shoppers, families out for Friday night dinner, and students taking a break from college exams. The warm room buzzes with conversation. A well-known local homeless man very untidy but clean comes in, places an order, pays for it, then sits quietly waiting for his dinner. All talk stops. No one looks at him and several diners leave. He is aware of the general discomfort his presence has caused. When his takeout is ready, he gathers up his numerous bags and his dinner and, laden down, advances to the door to go back to the streets. Just as he reaches the door and begins to shift bundles to free a hand, a well-dressed man coming to the restaurant steps aside and holds the door for him. The homeless man stops and says, &Thank you very much.&
2 What struck me about this encounter was not the wealthier man helping out the less fortunate one. It was the homeless man stopping to thank him despite being desperate to escape a room full of disapproving people. No doubt he also thanked whoever had given him the money to buy dinner. In line buying my own meal, no one had thanked the young people behind the counter who dished up mashed potatoes for them. Had I taken a poll of the room, though, I bet everyone there would have considered themselves as having more manners than a person who lives on the streets.
3 But how many of us are truly well-mannered? Some observations have been surprising.
4 When I let someone into my lane of traffic, men almost always acknowledge this courtesy wit women (the &polite& sex) hardly ever do. More women than men (the &chivalrous& sex) hold open doors f teenage boys commit this nicety the least. And I no longer see mothers instructing a child, boy or girl, to hold open a door when several people are approaching something expected of all boys when I was growing up.
5 Manners are a tool to remind us of others around us. Our actio there is always give and take. However, if youth today are any indication, we are truly destined to become a society of people who think only of themselves. Maybe it sounds cliche, but my parents would have killed me had I done some of the things I endure from today's youth.
6 I never ran in public, much less between and around the legs of people in stores. One scream and I would have been taken to the car and lectured on my behavior. Whenever I was rude in public, I w my parents didn't do it for me. These embarrassing moments didn' rather, they caused me to become aware that there were others inhabiting this world besides myself and my actions affected them.
7 I have yet to receive an apology from a child who just ran over my foot while chasing a sibling, and only half the time have the parents apologized. Often they simply gather up the children, making no eye contact, and take them to another part of the store to run around. If a child isn't made to deal with a minor situation, how will one ever handle a major faux pa& (which we all inevitably commit at some point)?
8 I have noticed that children are not even being schooled in social graces. At a Sunday brunch, a clown was making balloon animals for the children. My friend's daughter, Sarah, stood by me waiting her turn'. One by one the children grabbed their balloons and yes ran. I was the only adult present who prompted &What do you say?& when the clown handed Sarah her balloon. The clown beamed at us, grateful he had actually been acknowledged.
9 I don't blame the children, however. They emulate what they see. And what they are seeing is a society focused solely on acquisition be it the dream house or another drink in a restaurant or a space on a crowded freeway without ever stopping to thank the source.
10 Rude language is now so commonplace that it is accepted behavior. And I'm not talking about the obviously blue vocabulary in books and movies, or that damn is considered harmless compared to what else has become acceptable. I'm referring to inconsiderate word choice. For example, while discussing a story idea with an editor, a very young staff member asked if I was the &chick& who had called for information. I said nothing, knowing that a show of displeasure would have labeled me oversensitive rather than him rude.
11 Most people today feel proud to have built a society that treats the races, sexes, and economic classes more equally than ever before. And, yes, we have made real strides in these areas. But isn't it ironic that these same people don't find it necessary to say &Excuse me& to an older couple walking very slowly in front of them, before zooming around the couple?
12 It's not necessary to provide yet another analysis of the disintegration of the family or the breakdown of the social fabric or the price of democracy to explain what has happened to our society. The matter at hand is simply to thank the next person who provides a helping hand when needed.
13 In a crowded world, manners are of vital importance. Small, friendly human interactions help ease the everyday stress of having to hurry, trying to squeeze onto a crowded thoroughfare, standing in one more line to deal with a clerk of some kind, or calling a customer service representative for the third time about a mistake on a bill. Manners make us aware that everything we have derives from a source. Are we really so pressured that we cannot stop to observe simple courtesy?
内容来自 听力课堂网:
[报错与提意见]
免费学习 新概念英语视频课程
新概念一册课程
新概念二册课程
记单词课程
英语能力测评
大学一年级
大学二年级
大学三年级
大学四年级
研究生英语