求goole英语在线翻译翻译; He is commonly supposed to be中文怎么翻译啊

英语翻译1.boarding card2.Mind your own business.3.It is no use worrying about it.4.Professor Johnson is noted for his strictness in our school.5.We were supposed to be playing five matches there but two have been called off.6.They are pretty sati_百度作业帮
英语翻译1.boarding card2.Mind your own business.3.It is no use worrying about it.4.Professor Johnson is noted for his strictness in our school.5.We were supposed to be playing five matches there but two have been called off.6.They are pretty sati
英语翻译1.boarding card2.Mind your own business.3.It is no use worrying about it.4.Professor Johnson is noted for his strictness in our school.5.We were supposed to be playing five matches there but two have been called off.6.They are pretty satisfying.7.He draws and paints people’s faces more than anything else.8.I’m fed up with sending my application files to loads of companies without getting any reply.9.Would you stay if I promote you to the department head and give you a raise in pay?10.You run this place efficiently.
登记牌不要多管闲事.担心是没用的.约翰逊教授的严格在我们学校是出了名的.我们本来要打五场比赛的,但是有两场被取消了.他们(这些东西,这些事情等,根据上下文决定)非常令人满意.他画的最多的就是人脸.向一个个公司递交申请(或投简历),却又一次次的石沉大海,让我烦透了.如果我让你做部门主管,并且给你加薪,你愿意留下吗?你把这个地方打理的很好.(或你对这里的管理很有效.)英语复习资料+中文翻译中文翻译,复习资料,+中文翻译,英语翻译,英语复习
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英语复习资料+中文翻译
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 goole英语在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐