we should be friendly to ____(other和another用法/some/the other/others)

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?新视野大学英语视听说教程第1册答案11_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
新视野大学英语视听说教程第1册答案11|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢英语 造句(满意追加分)急!急!!!!_百度知道
英语 造句(满意追加分)急!急!!!!
高手帮我用下面的短语分别造句哈depend onmakke fun ofdate backmake use ofbe on good terms with sblook on asallow sb to do stha variety ofgo againstnext toact the rolethink ofyear after yearbe harmful toin other wordshave sth in mindat leaston one's waybe friendly topass onact outdecide to do sthbody languagerest ontheme parkfeel likethan everfocus onsmile atfeel downput in ordervary from togive sb a handmake a facedivide intonext tocut offget throughahead ofup and downtear downhold upget engaged to sbdream ofuse upcome up withwould rathercultural relicsdraw attention tolead tocurrent affairscomment onhot topicfall in love withkeep balancedsuffer fromlook up tosend outmake a differencein the early 1970smake discoveries aboutthe other way aroundbe addicted toact asfill up withbelong toset asideput togetherplay withcall upstand outlight upcome into beingsent forcontribute toall the sameaccording toin and roundbe full offill with fill upkeep out (of)get throughmore thanother thanstart with
提问者采纳
I feel down today.he will come up with some idea.希望对你有帮助;t use body language.This Could date back to the thirteenth centry.the bottle is filling up with water.keep out of mischief, We will go to the theme parki feel like a million dollar.could you comment on this.Pass on the tickets, we are broke.there are a variety of plants living on this world.don&#39.words cut more thant swords.The world needs heroes to look up to.he sent out a message.he filled with anger.this is a hot topic i fall in love with her.In the early 1970s.In other words.she flounced up and downthese people want to tear down our whole system.he set aside me.We should be friendly to each other.i got engaged to Mick.t allow me to play with Jt act as a baby.he used to dream of being a rich man?Air fares vary from one airline to another.who goes to put in order filthy, people used to be kind to each others.I rest on your promisethey decis start with letter A;t go against your father.Said to draw attention to the similarity of two thingsAnger could lead to problems She broadcasts on current affairs.At least.Next week, he still is a hero.he is addicted to online games.you will get through this, you are in.Ks raining harder than ever.this hat belongs to Jack.Farmers farm land year after year.They will act out some folk dances.it takes courage to stand out.Let&#39.I&#39.it makes all the same.He usually don&#39.he quirked up his nose to make a face.hold up your hands. He always think of himself.i will contribute my life to research.Jack is on his way home.she performed other then perfectly.there are still existed some unexplored cultural relics.when did the world come into being.Could you give me a hand.you light up my life.Boxing is harmful to our body.please fill up this form.I look on him as a good friend, you should try to go the other way around,t put apple and banana together.Divide the apple into three piecesHe cut off his finger by accident.try not to m on good terms with my relatives.I have to act the rol of Marco Pole in a movie.plant trees in and aronud the city.don&#39.according to your life experience.find a way to make a difference.he is suffering from influenza.he sent for the chief accountant.He always has something in mind.they arrive ahead of time.I call up a client.Don&#39.don&#39.he has made some discoveries about dinosaurthe road is borken.he lives next to the shop.they focused the case on himHe is able to smile at misfortune.i would rather talk today.It&#39.Don't make fun of us.Don&#39Our life depends on money
提问者评价
非常感谢,加点分给你哈!
其他类似问题
造句的相关知识
其他3条回答
go against与。角色think of考虑year after year一年年先就这么多吧 LZ高中生吧 短语倒不难我难得打字哦。作对next to在。,大量的。。。。。。。OMG这么多啊。make use of利用。。。。allow sb to do sth允许某人做某事a variety of许多的。。旁边act the role扮演。。。。depend on依靠make fun of取笑
那就来个接力赛吧:be harmful to
对...有害in other words
换句话说have sth in mind
记住...at least
至少on one's way
去某地的路上be friendly to
对某人友好pass on
传递act out
表演decide to do sth
决定做body language
体态语rest on
依靠theme p ark
主题公园feel like
喜欢than ever
比以前focus on
集中于smile at
1.Man must depend on himself.人是要靠自己的。2.Don't make fun of him. 别拿他开玩笑。3.These plant fossils date back to the age of the dinosaurs.
这些植物化石可追溯至恐龙时代。4.We should make use of the chance.
我们应该利用机会。5.They are on good terms with each other.
他们友好相处。6. I look on him as a good friend.
我把他视为好友。7.Allow me to speak.
让我说一句。8.There're a variety of toys on the desk.各种玩具9.Don't go against your father.
不要违背你的父亲。10.The next to the last.
倒数第二11.He is fit to act tragic roles. 他适合扮演悲剧性人物。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 other和another用法 的文章

随机推荐