谁能帮我改改BEC作文啊

请高手修改商务英语中级作文(120-140 word)_百度知道
请高手修改商务英语中级作文(120-140 word)
p>&/zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=2ad109c4b6a1b6e468e089/3bf33a87ec763c5143fbf2b2118ba1.baidu.hiphotos://h,以及哪里需要修饰下.baidu.hiphotos,希望能帮我指出语法错误, it can be concluded thatPJT should enroll 30 employees in 2004;这篇文章是我根据题目要求自己写的.-FindingGiven the reference.-RecommendationIt is recommendation that only if werecruit sufficient staff will our customer receive our order in time.jpg" esrc="http.-Conclusion</zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=a9bfebb5cbe062667ebe60/3bf33a87ec763c5143fbf2b2118ba1.baidu, it has been largely increased to 5 years per yearyet it directly lead to the fact that members are unable to finish it in the giventime,further to the paid holiday. Besides, we can realize that the number of units ordered in 2003 is doubled than in 2001;&Report-IntroductionHere is the report concerning staffrecruitment://h://h.com/zhidao/pic/item/3bf33a87ec763c5143fbf2b2118ba1
我有更好的答案
However, sales has announced a big new order from an international company, the company is not likely to deliver the orders on timeProposalIn order not to repeat the delay we had in the last order. Also in view of the increase of annual hoildays to 5 weeks, the headcount in the department only increases by 5, 2004. In FeburaryBackgroundThe units ordered from 2001 to 2003 had been double
我是去年参加BEC高级的考试的,前几天拿到成绩表看到我的写作得了exceptional(就是最好的那一级)。跟楼主分享一下我准备写作的过程吧。1. 图表题:要学会把信息归类整理,突出描写最高、最好或者最低、最差;如果有某两项持平了,也应该提出;假如同一项在不同的年份产生差异,亦应该提出增长了多少或者降低了多少,有一个数字就最好了。在120-140的字数内,尽量归纳出每一个点e2. 第二部分是写实用文体的。我当初看了一下三个不同的题目8最后选择了写report。刚好我考试的题目是写一次调查的报告什么的,所以我就正好把我以前左case?螅簦酰洌&#58022;陌咐&#58400;沤&#57947;バ戳耍&#57579;Ч&#58216;共淮恚∫蛭&#57360;暇故亲约旱鞑楣&#58398;亩&#57483;鳎&#57579;雌鹄春苡惺翟诟小2还&#58395;还苄词裁...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
商务英语中级的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我改改这篇作文?要给外国学校看的.收不收我就看这片作文了~尽量改得自然些,Everyone has an admire historical figure?I also have,she is the person I admire most,Helen Keller.I believe you have seen (if gave me thre_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
谁能帮我改改这篇作文?要给外国学校看的.收不收我就看这片作文了~尽量改得自然些,Everyone has an admire historical figure?I also have,she is the person I admire most,Helen Keller.I believe you have seen (if gave me thre
谁能帮我改改这篇作文?要给外国学校看的.收不收我就看这片作文了~尽量改得自然些,Everyone has an admire historical figure?I also have,she is the person I admire most,Helen Keller.I believe you have seen (if gave me three days light).This is the famous book which moved the wold,be from the blind and deaf mutilated girl kellerHelen Keller was born in America,south.Nineteen months old,because a bad illness,making her since then lost eyesight and hearing.Eight,Helen's mother for her to find a tutor -- Anne miss Sullivan,and enter the perkins copyright learning.At age 16,Helen into Harvard University affiliated Cambridge college for women learn English history,German,Latin,mathematics and many literary classics.Four years after that,she goes into Harvard University,began to try writing.After graduation from the university,Helen heart concentrated in pushing the blind care the social movement,such as publishing blind journals,established security blind cell committee,making the blind by society heart finally value.In 1959,the United Nations general assembly,the delegates consistent praise her contribution to human.In 1968,Helen Keller calm go through her hard and full of glory.A deaf and blind can have made so great achievement,how amazing and admiration.If Helen succumb to unfortunate fate,so,she will become a poor and foolish dodger.But she didn't head to fate,she with amazing perseverance,indomitable spirit,walked the way of life,and for the human make a great contribution,become a knowledgeable and respectable.Helen's life,is no ordinary.She gave people a great encouragement,so that those who idling people very regret.She is the kind of indomitable perseverance,make me forever,that it is I admire her reason尽量写得和中国高中水平差不多.我也有,她就是我最敬佩的人,海伦凯勒.相信大家都看过(假如给我三天光明).这个惊动世界的文学巨作,就是出自那个双目失明,双耳失聪的残废女孩海伦凯勒海伦?凯勒出生在美国南部.十九个月大时,因为一场大病,使得她从此失去了视力及听力.八岁时,海伦的母亲为她找到了一位家庭教师——安妮苏利文小姐,并进入帕金斯盲校学习.十六岁时,海伦进入哈佛大学附属剑桥女子学院学习英文史,德文,拉丁文,数学及许多文学名著.四年后,她如愿进入哈佛大学,开始尝试写作.大学毕业后,海伦把心力集中在推行盲人关怀的社会运动上,诸如出版盲人刊物,成立保障盲胞的委员会,使得盲人的心声终于受到社会的重视.一九五九年,在联合国大会中,各国代表一致称赞她对人类的贡献.一九六八年,海伦凯勒平静的走完她艰辛又充满荣耀 .一个盲聋人能取得这么大的成就,是何等的令人惊讶和钦佩.如果海伦屈服于不幸的命运,那么,她将成为一个可怜而又愚昧的寄生者.然而她并没有向命运低头,她以惊人的毅力,顽强的精神,走完了人生的道路,并为人类作出了伟大的贡献,成为一个知识广博、令人尊敬的人.海伦的一生,是不平凡的.她给予人们极大的鼓舞,使那些虚度光阴的人万分悔恨.她的那种坚忍不拔的毅力,使我为之感动,这就是我敬佩她的原因.额.这是中文原文.如果需要分的话,我可以去开几十个新号去给分你~
Everyone has
historical figure admired. I also have one, who is the person I admire most, Helen Keller. I believe you have seen
the article if gave me three days light. This is the famous book which moved the wold, writen by
the blind and deaf
girl Keller.Helen Keller was born in Southern America. 19 months after she was born, because of a serious illness, she lost her eyesight and hearing. At the age of 8, Helen's mother
found a tutor -- Anne miss Sullivan for her, and enter the Perkins to study. At age 16, Helen entered into Harvard University affiliated Cambridge college for women learn English history, German, Latin, mathematics and many literary classics. Four years after that, she goes into Harvard University, began to write. After graduation from the university, Helen concentrated on pushing the blind care
movement, such as publishing blind journals, establishing security blind cell committee. And she finally made the bind peoples voice be heard. In 1959,at the United Nations general assembly, the delegates consistently praised her contribution to human. In 1968, Helen Keller calmly went through her life
hard and full of glory .A deaf and blind
women could have made so great achievements, It's amazing and worth admiring. If Helen submitted to unfortunate fate,
she might become a poor and foolish lodger. But she didn't bend to fate, she with amazing perseverance and indomitable spirit, walked on the way of life, and made a great contribution to the human.She become a knowledgeable and respectable woman. Helen's life was not ordinary. She
inspired the failed people and made
people idoling feel regret. She
perseverance
moved me, that it is the reason why I admire her.谁能帮我改改这篇英语作文:I was on my way to see a film at 3:30 in the afternoon ,then i met an谁能帮我改改这篇英语作文:I was on my way to see a film at 3:30 in the afternoon ,then i met an american girl ,she was going _百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
谁能帮我改改这篇英语作文:I was on my way to see a film at 3:30 in the afternoon ,then i met an谁能帮我改改这篇英语作文:I was on my way to see a film at 3:30 in the afternoon ,then i met an american girl ,she was going
谁能帮我改改这篇英语作文:I was on my way to see a film at 3:30 in the afternoon ,then i met an谁能帮我改改这篇英语作文:I was on my way to see a film at 3:30 in the afternoon ,then i met an american girl ,she was going to the shopping centre ,she looks worry ,so i walked to here and told her the way ,she was so thankful that she said :“thank you for your help!”i was late for the film ,but i was very glad that i could talk with her on English.
I was on my way to the cinema at 3:30 in the afternoon ,then I met an American girl ,she was going to the shopping centre ,she looked worried ,so I walked there and told her the way ,she was so thankful to me and she said :“Thank you for your help!”I was late for the film ,but I was very glad that I could talk with her in English.
When I was on my way to cinema at 3:30 in the afternoon ,I met an American girl who wanted
to go to the shopping center .She looked warried because she didn't
know how to get there,so I walked to he...谁能帮我改改英语作文语法问题?Socrates once said:the happiest thing in the world,than to fight for a dream.What is the dream?Think carefully,if I have forgotten their original dream?To muddle along without any aim to live I think boring _百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
谁能帮我改改英语作文语法问题?Socrates once said:the happiest thing in the world,than to fight for a dream.What is the dream?Think carefully,if I have forgotten their original dream?To muddle along without any aim to live I think boring
谁能帮我改改英语作文语法问题?Socrates once said:the happiest thing in the world,than to fight for a dream.What is the dream?Think carefully,if I have forgotten their original dream?To muddle along without any aim to live I think boring life,seem to have no dreams,there seems to be no future.I ask myself I have dreams?I can answer in the affirmative,yes,I have a dream,a dream I have been buried in the heart.I hope I will not become a famous person,is not to become a famous person,but as a poor mountain area teachers,help us to those countries,for us to live in the bottom of society and the size of the children,they are not rich food,not comfortable clothes,no more good learning environment,perhaps even without a teacher,so they only poverty,kept on poverty,the children may be a lifetime will not go out of the mountains,so I tried a force of my own,to help them,if has the opportunity,I would like to be their teacher,at least tell they,don't be afraid,we are one family,we will help them,tell them not to give up their dreams,everyone has their own dream of China,is the dream of unremitting efforts,one day,dreams will be realized,as we Chinese
Chinese dream will the realization of "wealthy and strong country"!Each person,can have a "Chinese dream",as if everyone can look up at the starry sky,starlight in everyone's face,lit up the more abundant life,but also illuminate more splendid china.
Socrates once said:the happiest thing in the world is to fight for a dream.What is a dream?I think carefully,and ask myself if Iforget the original dream?Living without an aim I think life will be so boring,Where there is no dream,there is no promising future.I ask myself if I have dreams?I can answer firmly,yes,I have a dream,but which have been buried in my heart.I do not hope to become a famous person,but a teacher of poor remote area ,who help those living in the bottom of the society .They do not have nutritional food,no comfortable clothes,no good learning environment,perhaps even without a teacher,The only thing they have is poverty,always being poverty,Some of the children may do not have the opportunity to go out of the mountain in their whole lives,so I am ready to try my utmost to help them,if there is an opportunity,I would like to be their teacher,at least tell them,don't be afraid,we are one family,we will help them,tell them not to give up their dreams,Everyone has their own dream of China.And we will work hard for it .I believe one day,this dream will be realized,we 130 billion Chinese will create a nation with wealthy and strength.Each person,can have a "Chinese dream",This dream will serve as a star at sky,The starlight lies on everyone's face,lighting up more life as well as china.
the happiest thing in the world is to fight for a dream
I ask myself whether I have dreams?

我要回帖

更多关于 帮家长做家务的作文 的文章

随机推荐