请帮我用小学英语造句句 50个字左右

帮我用英语单词造句_百度知道
帮我用英语单词造句
werewas borebecamebeganblewbrokebroughtbuiltburntburnedboughtcouldcaughtchosecamecostdiddrewdreamtdrankdroveatefellfedfeltfoughtfoundfittedflewforgotgotgavewentgrewhadheardheldhurtkeptknewlearntlearnedleftlentletlaylitlostmademightmeantmetmistookpaidputreadrebuiltroderangransaidsawsoldsentsetshouldshoneshinedsangsatsleptspentspreadstoodsweptswamtooktaughttoldthoughtthrewwokeworewouldwonwrote每个单词造一句``谢谢``!!
提问者采纳
Our teacher was hurt because we were so careless.Last year,Mary bore her son and became the oldest mother.When Lily was 6 months old,he began to talk.Your mouth is below your nose.If you brought snack to school,you will broke the rule.The museum was burnt before it was built up.burned没有这个词She bought a computer since she could earn money herself.Please chose the right answer.It cost me 3 dollars before I came here.She drew a beautiful picture and so did Mr Li.He dreamt that he drank some bad water.We drove to a restaurant and ate lunch there.I fell ill.Thank you that you fed my dog.I felt well that day.He always fought with his brother before.I found the lost bag.The dog is fitted to the tree.He first flew when he was 5.I used to forgot things.My mother gave all her love to me.When he was 5,he went to school.I grew up in China.I had lunch just now.Louder please so that you can be heardSydney held the 27th olympics.You hurt my heart.He learned piano himself.You always left the light on.If you had lent the book to me,it would not be lost.Let me answer this question.Fat hens lay few eggs.We lit the candle and the candle lit the room.Is it lost?Any special made? You might find them pretty strong.That was meant to be a dig at me.I met the teacher.The switchman mistook the slow train for the express train.Attention is paid to .What put inside?Please read them. The houses that have fallen away will be rebuilt. We rode into the midst of the forest.She rang for the cook.Who ran quickest? Whoever said so?I only saw Mary, ie I saw Mary and no one else. I sold him my car.That gorgeous girl sent him.Nice set up!I should worry! A lonely star shone out against the black sky. Have you shined your shoes?She sang out when she heard the good news.We sat on the terrace in the evening. We slept under the blue blanket last night. He spent a white night.We spread lime where the soil was sour.We knew they stood in need of funds.You may at least have swept the floor.They swam in the nude.Pneumonia took the child. Science has taught us how atom is made up.Who told you?Perish the thought! He threw me an angry look.I woke up and knew I had to follow.The drug wore off. Would you agree?Which side won?He wrote and wrote until he was fit to drop.
提问者评价
``还是你最爽!
其他类似问题
英语单词的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
你可以自己查字典..句子多的是..
哪个老师留的作业水平这么低
这个老师有点龊
翻词典就可以啦
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急, 求速度 求会英语的 这是初二的英语短语表,请个位帮我拿短语造句!求速度 还_百度知道
19、 Will you go camping with us?20.
I don't like apple at all.21. I'd like to watch TV in my free time.22. Basketball is the most popular in my class.23. I want some fruits such as water melon.24. He's used to be late for meeting because old habits die hard.25. I need to go to the dentist right now!26. I've been here for more than two years.27. Seven is two less than nine.28. Please help me with it.29. So Mr. Smith has agreed, how about Mrs. Smith?
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
你下个国际版的QQ
网络用线上翻译
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我解决一下用come的十个英语造句
帮我解决一下用come的十个英语造句
come on:跟我来,你自己看着办吧!
<e along:这个小女孩和我们一起来的。
<e back:我要走了,可能永远不再回来。
<e& down:她的头发下垂到腰部。
<e from:他出生于一个很好的家庭。
<e in :请他进来(祈使句)
<e& into& one's mind :你曾经想起过这个主意吗?
<e out :花开了。
<e over :过来帮我一下。
<e round :列车员正走过来。
补充:造的句子要有前面的短语!
补充:用初二英语呢?
come on ,you decide it.
The girl came along with us
I'll go and maybe never come back
Her hair come down the waist.
He&comes from&a good family.
come in ,please
This idea once come into your mind?
Flowers come out
Cover over and help me ,please?
The conductor is coming round
这差不多就是初二的英语了。我最近在辅导一个学生,第一册上都有这些词
<e on,you do it yourself.
2.The girl comes along with us.
3.I'm leaving,maybe I won't come back forever.
4.Her hair comes down the back.
5.He comes from a great family.
6.Please come in!
7.Have you come into your's mind?
8.The flowers come out.
<e over to help me.
10.The driver is coming round.
其他回答 (3)
1. Come with me, you see to that yourself!
2 this little girl come with us.
3 I want to walk, may never come back.
4 her hair prolapse to the waist.
5. He was born in a good family.
6 please him in (imperative)
7 have you ever think about this idea?
8. Flower.
9 come and help me.
The conductor is coming.
come on:跟我来,你自己看着办吧!
Come on with me,it is all your business.
<e along:这个小女孩和我们一起来的。
The little girl came along with us.
<e back:我要走了,可能永远不再回来。
I am goinng,maybe without coming back forever.
<e& down:她的头发下垂到腰部。
Her hair is coming down till&the waist.
<e from:他出生于一个很好的家庭。
He cames from a good family.
<e in :请他进来(祈使句)
Let him come in
<e& into& one's mind :你曾经想起过这个主意吗?
Did the idea ever come into your mind?
<e out :花开了。
Flowers are coming out.
&e over :过来帮我一下。
Come over and give me a hand.