单元练习: |
月考、期中、期末试卷: |
各科知识点 |
初中英语: |
中学生必看书目:
您当前所在位置:
2014年最新英语课后同步练习《When is your birthday》
2014年最新英语课后同步练习《When is your birthday》
1.We have a Music Festival at school every year. 2.They're very happy at Mary's birthday party. 3.Do you have a basketball game in May? 4.When is the English speech contest? 5.We have a school trip every term. 1.______ 2.______ 3.______ 4.______ 5.______ Ⅱ.听对话, 选出与对话内容相符的选项 (5分) M:Hello, Linda!How old are you? W:I'm ten years old. 6.A. Linda is ten years old. B.Linda is twelve years old. C.Linda is eleven years old. M:Do you have a School Day at your school, Gina? W:No, we don't. 7.A.There is no School Day at Gina's school. B.There is a School Day at Gina's school. C.The School Day at Gina's school is October 20th. M:Hi, Alice!When is Bill's birthday party? W:It's October fifteenth. 8.A.Bill's birthday is October fifteenth. B.Bill's birthday is October fifth. C.Alice's birthday is October fifteenth. W:Hello, Eric!Is your brother twelve years old? M:No.He is thirteen years old.I'm twelve years old. 9.A.Eric is thirteen years old. B.Eric's brother is twelve years old. C.Eric's brother is thirteen years old. M:When is the Art Festival, Sandy? W:It's May 19th.How about your Art Festival,Tony? M:It's October 20th. 10.A.Sandy has an Art Festival on May 19th. B.Tony has an school trip on May 19th. C.Sandy has an school trip on October 20th. .听短文, 完成表格 (5分) My English teacher is Cindy Brown.She is from England.Her Chinese name is Zhang Li.She is 36 years old.Her birthday is July 21st.She likes red.Look!Her sweater and hat are red. My math teacher is Bill Miller.He is from America.His Chinese name is Gong Wei.He is only 24 years old.His birthday is September 9th.He doesn't like blue.He likes black.His clothes are all black. My Chinese teacher is Tan Mei.She is from Shanghai.Her English name is Tina.She is 25 years old.Her birthday is August 17th.Her mother buys a green T&shirt for her.She likes it very much.Look!Her pants are green, too.Miss Tan likes green. Information card Chinese Name English name Age Birthday Favorite color From Zhang Li Cindy Brown thirty&six 13.______ 14.______ England Gong Wei Bill Miller twenty&four September 9th black 15.___ ___ Tan Mei 11.______ 12.______ August 17th green Shanghai 第Ⅱ卷 笔试部分(85分) .单项选择(10分) 16.&______are you? &I'm twelve. A.How B.How old C.How much D.What 17.Jim is ten.I'm ten, too.We are the same (相同的)______. A.old B.age C.date D.birthday 18.Today is my mother's ______ birthday. A.forty B.the forty C.the fortieth D.fortieth 19.______father is a teacher. A.Lucy and Lily B.Lucy and Lily's C.Lucy's and Lily's D.Lucy's and Lily 20.There are twenty&eight or twenty&nine days in ______. A.January B.February C.November D.December 21.Christmas (圣诞节) is the ______ of Jesus Christ. A.date B.day C.time D.birthday 22.&______is the school trip? &______May. A.WIn B.WOn C.WIn D.WOn 23.The girl is ______.Today is her ______ birthday. A.twenty B.twenty C.twentieth D.twentieth 24.&Do you have an Art Festival at your school? &______.We have it every year. A.No, we don't B.Sorry, I don't know C.Yes, we do D.OK 25.&How many ______ are there in a year? &______. A.six B.Twelve C.Four D.the twelfth .完形填空(10分) The Spring Festival is the Chinese New Year's Day.It usually __26__ in January or February. Everyone in __27__ likes the Spring Festival very much.When the Spring Festival comes, Li Lei usually __28__ his parents clean their house and do some __29__ and other housework. __30__ that day __31__ in China eats __32__, New Year's cake and some other __33__ food.Li Lei likes New Year's cake, but Wang Lin doesn't.The Chinese people __34__ the New Year's cake and jiaozi in their houses.__35__ happy they are! e B.es D.goes 27.A.America B.China C.England D.Australia 28.A.asks B.tells C.takes D.helps 29.A.cleaning B.fishing C.reading D.shopping 30.A.On B.In C.Of D.At 31.A.everyone B.someone C.no one D.everything 32.A.eggs B.meat C. jiaozi D.mooncakes 33.A.nice B.old C.big D.best 34.A.eat B.does C.buy D.sell 35.A.Much B.Very C.What D.How .阅读理解(30分) A Do you know Jin Mincan?He is a boy from South Korea(韩国).He is eight years old and his birthday is August 31st.Boys and girls like to call him Cancan.Cancan likes eating.He likes red,too.At his home,you can see lots of red clothes. Cancan's family is not small.In his family there are five people.They are Cancan,his father,mother,brother and sister.Cancan's brother is Jin Mingzai.He's six years old.His birthday is May 1st.His sister is Jin Mingzhi.She's only four years old.Her birthday is January 21st.In South Korea,Cancan has a good friend.Her name is Huang Enhui.Enhui and Cancan are great stars in South Korea. 36.What's Jin Mincan's age? A.Four. B.Five. C.Seven. D.Eight. 37.When is Jin Mincan's birthday? A.May 1st. B.January 21st. C.August 31st. D.September 2nd. 38.What color does Jin Mincan like? A.Green. B.Yellow. C.Blue. D.Red. 39.We don't know______ age. A.Jin Mincan's B.Jin Mingzai's C.Jin Mingzhi's D.Huang Enhui's 40.Which of the following is TRUE? A.Huang Enhui is a great star. B.Jin Mingzhi and Huang Enhui are good friends. C.Huang Enhui is Jin Mincan's cousin. D.There are four people in Jin Mincan's family. B Vera is thirteen years old.She was born on July 27th.Mrs.Smith is her mother.Today is Vera's birthday.There is a party for her.Lots of her friends come to her birthday party.A birthday cake is on the table.There are some bananas, oranges, strawberries and apples on the table, too.But Vera doesn't like them.What does she want?Can you guess? Just then Vera sees a red card in her mother's hand.It says:Happy birthday to you, dear Vera.There is a nice present for you.Open the box on your dresser, you can find it. Vera runs to her dresser and opens the box.Ah, a nice T&shirt!How glad she is! 41.When is Vera's birthday? A.November 27. B.September 27. C.July 27th. D.July 29th. 42.Where's Mrs.Smith's present? A.On the desk. B.In the box. C.In the dresser. D.In the drawer. 43.What does Vera want? A.Apples. B.Bananas. C.A T&shirt. D.A book. 44.How old is Vera? A.13. B.14. C.15. D.16. 45.There aren't ______ on the table. A.apples B.strawberries C.oranges D.ice creams C October 1st basketball game 2nd 3rd 4th 5th Vassia's birthday 6th school trip 7th 8th 9th volleyball game 10th 11th 12th 13th Maria's birthday 14th Maria's birthday party 15th 16th 17th speech contest 18th 19th 20th 21st 22nd English speech contest 23rd 24th 25th 26th 27th 28th 29th 30th Rehana's birthday 31st 根据吉娜十月份的记事日历, 回答下列问题。 46.When is Maria's birthday? ________________________________________________________________________ 47.What does Gina have on the ninth of October? ________________________________________________________________________ 48.When does the school trip start? ________________________________________________________________________ 49.What do they have on the 22nd of October? ________________________________________________________________________ 50.Whose birthday is the 30th of October? ________________________________________________________________________ Ⅶ.用所给单词的适当形式填空(5分) 51.The baby is only ten ______(month) old. 52.Her birthday is May______(five). 53.Do you have ______(China) Speech Contest every year? 54.Does your class go on school ______(trip)? 55.We have English ______(party) every month. .补全对话(10分) A.Can you come? B.When is it? C.That day is also my thirteenth birthday. D.Do you have a soccer game? E.And we also have a basketball game on October 25th. A:Do you have a volleyball game at your school? B:Yes,we do. A:56.______ B:It's September 28th. A:57.______ B:Yes,we do.It's October 17th.58.______ A:When is your school trip? B:It' s May 20th.59.______ A:Oh?That's great. B:I want to have a birthday party on that day.60.______ A:OK,thanks. .书面表达(20分) 假如你叫梅 (May), 根据下列表格写一篇不少于50词的短文。 称呼 May Father Mother Brother 生日 十二月二十六日 三月二十三日 六月十九日 七月十八日 年龄 15 18 职业 教师 教师 ________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________ 参考答案 Ⅰ. 1.D 2.A 3.E 4.B 5.F Ⅱ. AAACA Ⅲ. 11.Tina 12.twentyfive 13.July 21st 14.red 15.America Ⅳ. BBDBB DADCB V. CBDDA ACAAD Ⅵ. 36. D 37.C 38. D 39. D 40. A 41. C 42.B 43.C 44.A 45.D 46 It's October 13th. 47 She has a volleyball game. 48 It starts on October 6th. 49 They have an English speech contest. 50 Rehana's birthday. Ⅶ. 51 months 52 fifth 53Chinese 54 trips 55parties Ⅷ. 56.B 57.D 58.E 59.C 60.A Ⅸ. 参考范文: My name is May.I'm fifteen years old.My birthday is December 26th.There are four people in my family.They are my father, my mother, my brother and I.My parents are teachers.My father's birthday is March 23rd and my mother's birthday is June 19th.My brother is 18 years old.And July 18th is his birthday. We're very happy.
相关推荐:您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
【金榜学案】2014版六年级英语下册 Unit 1 When is your birthday单元评价检测 鲁教版五四制.doc7页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:100 &&
【金榜学案】2014版六年级英语下册 Unit 1 When is your birthday单元评价检测 鲁教版五四制.doc
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Unit 1 When is your birthday
45分钟100分
. A. She is 14.
B. She is 4.
C. She is 40.
2. A. In May.
B. In April.
C. In June.
3. A. September 20th.
B. September 12th.
C. December 12th.
4. A. At home.
B. At school.
C. At a hotel.
5. A. In October.
B. In May.
C. In April.
(二)录音中有五组对话,每组对话听一遍,然后从每小题A、B、C中选出能回答每个问题的正确答案。(5分)
6. What’s the date yesterday?
A. July 11th.
B. July 12th.
C. July 13th.
7. What day does the man like?
A. January 1st.
B. May 1st.
C. October 1st.
8. When is Li Lei’s birthday?
A. March 23rd.
B. August 23rd.
C. November 23rd.
9. How old are they?
10. What’s the date of the man’s mother’s birth?
A. August 1st.
B. August 21st.
C. April 21st.
二、单项填空 20分
1. Tom is _____ old man, but he works hard.
2. More and more young people in China celebrate Christmas Day _____ December 25th.
3. Tomorrow is the boy’s _____ birthday.
A. seventh
C. seventeen D. seventy
4. Our English teacher is _____.
A. 20 years
B. 20 year old
D. 20 years old
5. When is _____ birthday party?
B. David’s
6. I have _____ books.
A. twenty-one
B. twenty-first
C. twenty one
D. twentieth-first
7. The long desk is _____.
A. Lily’s and Lucy’s
B. Lily and Lucy’s
C. Lily’s and Lucy
D. Lucy’s and Lily
8. _____has the sound of.
9. Sally is a middle school studeCnt. She is in Class six, Grade seven. How old is she?
A. The thirteen
B. Thirteenth
C. The thirtieth
D. Thirteen
10. This is our _____ test this term.
B. the third
三、完形填空 10分
Today is July 9th. It’s
fine day. It
正在加载中,请稍后...FUNNY SONGS FOR KIDS, TEENS AND EVERYONE
Thanks for 400 million YouTube views of Songdrops songs!!
People online now:&22
Read rave reviews and check out the first 12 pages:
"Puddly The Penguin" is one of the sweetest books I have ever read! I cried twice while reading it to my seven-year-old son. He asked me if we could get more books like it. Thank you, Bryant Oden, for this heartfelt contribution!!!
-Heather H.
Visitor Map
Mailing ListGet an email when there's a new Songdrops song!
Support New Songs
Sometimes I get asked if there's a way to contribute to the new songs fund. So I've set up this Paypal Donate button for those who wish to help in that way.
And thanks!
The Duck Song Book
The viral hit, with over 160 million YouTube views, is now a fun book with CD!
NEW Duck Song Book App
CDs and Song Downloads
The Songdrops Collection, Vol. 1 and Vol. 2
(40 songs each!)
About Bryant
Your videos
Songdrops T Shirts
Some Comments
"I'm a 17 year old guy enlisting in the Marine Corps and I love the Duck Song." ~Kyle
"When I'm down, I listen to your songs and they cheer me right up."~Tony
"I'm almost 35 years old, and I can come home from a long, hard, bad day at work and listen to your songs and feel instantly better. ^.^ "~Kristy
"My whole high school totally loves The Duck Song!" ~Mike
"Bryant Oden is by far one of the best musical artists I have heard in a long long time" ~Eddy
"Please keep doing what you are doing. your songs make people so so so happy. ; )"
"The Duck Song is the most popular song at my school right now. Everyone's singing it" ~Matt
"Your songs put a smile on my face even at my darkest moments. thank you for making me smile (:
" ~Vanessa
"I am inspired by what you do and I am thrilled my children love your work.
Please don't ever stop".~Gale
"I sent your songs to my daughter who is a math teacher. She played the duck songs to her students. Now high school students are singing the duck song in the hall ways in Mississippi. LOL!" ~Rhonda
"We finally had our party yesterday and your CDs were a big hit. Amazing talent. It is so nice to have children's songs that bear endless repetition!"~Paul
"We have a 5 yr old and a 20 month old who love your music!!! It's actually music that we, as adults, can listen to and not go crazy when we hear it over and over again. Good Job!!!" ~Pam
"The BFF Song is mine and my bestfriends actual bestfriend song!!! we sing it to each other daily, especially if we get upset with each other cause we can never stay mad. It reminds us why we love each other and are besties <3
"Who knew that a little duck could make me so happy?
Got any grapes?"
Annoying Videos
Other Stuff
ESL Skype Tutoring
***Funny Viral Song of the Week***
Here&#8217;s a fun song for Mother&#8217;s Day, Mom&#8217;s birthday, or any day. Free Karaoke Version download below
Mom&#8217;s Song
Karaoke Version:
Here are the lyrics and guitar chords to Mom&#8217;s Song:
9th fret: CGD
You’ve been my mom for a
long time and you know me pretty well
Sometimes I act like an angel
from heaven,
sometimes I act like a rebel from well
Well you get the idea but through it all you love me just the same
You’re my very favorite mom, even when you forget my name
And how can I tell you how much I love you in a way that lets you see?
I love you as much as you love me.
You’re really in my heart today and I wanted to make it clear
Even though I don’t always show it I’m really glad that you are here
All the ways that you support me, the ways you help me shine
Thank you mom for who you are,
of all the moms I’m glad you’re mine
I love you as much as you love
I love you as much as you love
I love you as much as you love me
Song Credits:
Written and sung by Bryant Oden.
Please , , for all permission requests and other questions.
Much thanks to Scott Martin for co-producing, engineering, mixing, arranging, and keyboards. You can check out his website at
Page topic: Mother&#8217;s Day songs for kids, sweet and funny songs for moms for birthday, Mother&#8217;s Day or any day.
children&#8217;s songs. Bryant Oden Songs.
Funny songs for kids| Karaoke sing along songs and music videos, with words on screen, for kids and schools | Funny Kids' Songs | Sweet relaxing children's songs | bedtime songs |
Funny Youtube Videos for Kids & classrooms | Children songs lyrics chords & guitar tabs.
All Songdrops songs (C) Bryant Oden

我要回帖

更多关于 in the 13th 的文章

随机推荐