Many children began to play chess when theywhen we were youngvery young 什么意思

阅读填词,.A:Chess is a popular game in China.Many (c 1) learn to play chess from their parents and (t_2).A chess club is a good place to learn this (g 3).(E 4) is very friendly.Members of the club play (c 5) and learn to play better.They talk (_百度作业帮
阅读填词,.A:Chess is a popular game in China.Many (c 1) learn to play chess from their parents and (t_2).A chess club is a good place to learn this (g 3).(E 4) is very friendly.Members of the club play (c 5) and learn to play better.They talk (
阅读填词,.A:Chess is a popular game in China.Many (c 1) learn to play chess from their parents and (t_2).A chess club is a good place to learn this (g 3).(E 4) is very friendly.Members of the club play (c 5) and learn to play better.They talk (a 6) chess and (m 7) new friends.(T 8) are many (a 9) in the chess club.(W 10) to our chess club.B:Tom likes chocolates very much,but his mother doesn't give him.They're (b 1) for his teeth,she thinks.But Tom (h 2) a very nice grandfather.The old man loves his (g 3)very much and sometime he buys Tom some (c 4).Then his mother lets him (e 5) them,because she wants to make the old man (h 6).On Sunday evening ,it is Tom's (b 7),he says,"Please,God,let (t 8) give me a big box of chocolates for my birthday." His mother says,"God can't (h 9) you.Don't shout." "I know," "says the (c 10) boy with a smile." "but Grandfather is in the next room,and he can know"
A:1、children 2、teachers 3、game 4、Everyone 5、chess 6、about 7、make 8、Their 9、? 10、welcome B: 1、bad 2、has 3、grandson 4、chocolates 5、eat
6、happy 7、birthday 8、? 9、hear 10、cuteThe boy began to play chess at the age of three.(改为同义句) The boy began to play chess ____ ___The boy began to play chess at the age of three.(改为同义句) The boy began to play chess ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____._百度作业帮
The boy began to play chess at the age of three.(改为同义句) The boy began to play chess ____ ___The boy began to play chess at the age of three.(改为同义句) The boy began to play chess ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____.
The boy began to play chess at the age of three.(改为同义句) The boy began to play chess ____ ___The boy began to play chess at the age of three.(改为同义句) The boy began to play chess ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____.
when he was three years old.英语动词变换1Why was that policeman_____?(shout)2He______in bed when i came into the room.(lie)3the twins ____Russian at this time yesterday,___they?(study)4it began to rain when we___(play)chess under the tree.5when i got to beijing,it_____(sn_百度作业帮
英语动词变换1Why was that policeman_____?(shout)2He______in bed when i came into the room.(lie)3the twins ____Russian at this time yesterday,___they?(study)4it began to rain when we___(play)chess under the tree.5when i got to beijing,it_____(sn
英语动词变换1Why was that policeman_____?(shout)2He______in bed when i came into the room.(lie)3the twins ____Russian at this time yesterday,___they?(study)4it began to rain when we___(play)chess under the tree.5when i got to beijing,it_____(snow)6when i _______(read)the newspaper,the light went out.7while we____(swim),someone began to call"help"8George____(read)while his wife____(listen)to the radio.9Dick __(mend)his kite yesterday evening and he___(fly)it in the park tomorrow.10Please_______(no turn)off the light because i ___the map now.(read)11he___(think)about his problem when he ____(hear)a knock at the door.12Listen!Jim's radio____(make) a loud noise.Would you please tell him
shoutingwas lyingwere studying, wereare playingwas snowingam readingare wimmingis reading, is listeningmended, will flydo not turn, am readingis thinking, heardis making
1. shouting
2. was lying
3. were studying
4. were playing
5. was snowing
6. was reading
7. were swimming
8. was reading, was listening
9. mended, will fly
10. don't turn, am reading
11. was thinking, heard
12. is making
shoutingwas lyingwere studing,weren'twere playingwas snowingwas readingwere swimmingwas reading,was listeningmended,is flying(进行时表将来)do not turn, am readingwas thinking,heardis making大部分是考察过去进行时的was/were+doing

我要回帖

更多关于 when we were young 的文章

随机推荐