请把下面有哲理的一段话话翻译成英文。不要用翻译工具翻译。谢谢!!

将下面的一段话翻译成英文,不要用在线翻译的工具,急用,重奖。_百度知道
将下面的一段话翻译成英文,不要用在线翻译的工具,急用,重奖。
近些年来,明星代言虚假广告损害消费者合法权益的事情时有发生,而且有愈演愈烈的趋势,究其原因,主要是我国法律对于规范明星代言虚假广告长期处于缺位状态,行政监管多个部门协调不畅,难以取得良好的效果。明星代言虚假广告,侵害了广大消费者的合法权益,于法于情,都应当受到法律的制裁,针对当前我国法律对明星代言虚假广告的行为缺乏相应的规范,和消费者权益亟待得到保护的现状相矛盾,立法机关有必要将其提上议事日程。为了保护广大消费者的合法权益,本文从多个角度论证明星代言虚假广告应当承担相应的法律责任,为明星代言虚假广告承担法律责任找寻理论依据。通过具体分析明星代言虚假广告的陶炙存乃诜妹大肢蛋骚各种不同的状态,阐述在此状态下明星代言人应当承担的法律责任,以期能在司法实践中可以具有可操作性,另外提出追究明星代言人的法律责任时应当考虑相关的其他因素,以保护明星代言人的合法权益,以便更好地践行公平。最后通过对我国现有规范明星代言法律现状的描述,借鉴国外立法的先进经验,对我国关于规制明星代言虚假广告在立法和行政监管方面给出中肯的意见和建议。
发我邮箱,
提问者采纳
Celebrities speak for false advertisements
damage the legitimate rights and interests of consumers always happens recent years, and there is a growing trend of this phenomenon. The reason of this phenomenon is the long-term absence of legal regulation to the false advertisement of celebrity,and the uncoordinate state of supervision departments, in that case, it's difficulty in obtaining good results. Stars engaging in false advertisements have infringed the legitimate rights and interests of the majority consumers, both in law and rational, it should be punished by law. Since the lack of appropriate norms for China's legal acts of celebrities' false advertisements are conflict with the urgent needa for protecting the consumer's 乱菏俱际浯宦攫为凯力interests, the legislation need to be put on the agenda.In order to protect the legitimate rights and interests of the majority consumers, I demonstrated it from multiple angles that stars engaging in false advertisements should bear the corresponding legal liability, and to find a theoretical basis for this legal liability. To explaining what legal liabilities should the stars bear through specific analysis of the different situation of stars engaging in false advertisements, in order to be operable in judicial practice. I also proposed some concerning factors that should be considered in accounting the legal liabilities of star endorser in order to protect their legal rights for fair. Finally, through describing the status of the existing norms of celebrity endorsements, and learning the advanced experience of foreign legislation, to give some fine advices and suggestions on China's legislation and supervision in star endorsement.非谷歌翻译,请看完后采纳PS:楼主你这摘要写得太烂了,也太长了
我这要求400-500字呢哪里写的烂了,给点意见啊我好修改
论文摘要是方便检索用的,让人一目了然论文的主要信息,不宜太长你前一段主要是介绍目前状况,这属于论文中的前言部分,不是你论文观点,并不应该纳入摘要里面同时你的摘要长句太多,光看中文都有点绕口,不直接简洁再就是论文摘要是摘录文字的主要信息,而不是全部信息你没有必要把你文章的全部观点都写进去所以这个摘要一定要修改,要精简
其他类似问题
在线翻译的相关知识
其他2条回答
In these years,fake advertisments which were agented by some stars damaged the consumer's rights.This sort of things not only happen occasionally,but also have intensified trend.As for the reasons,it is mainly caused by the lackness in advertising fake advertisments controlled by our laws.Each department in Administration supervion has bad cooperation and it's hard to get good results.Fake advertisments agented by stars destroy the majority of the interests of consumers.It would be much better for consumers that the advertiser should received the legal sanction.Aimed at the lack for standard in controlling the fak脸累届论憬劣靳曰径欠e advertisments and the consumers' rights should be protected,the Legislation need to put it on the agenda.
In order to protect broad consumers' rights,this text would proof the stars who agent fake advertisments should bear relevant legal liability from multiple perspectives,seek the theoretical bases for it. Through analysing the different situations in agenting fake advertisments,we discuss the responsibility the stars should take to operate injudicatory practice. We also put forward that stars should consider the related factors to protect star agencies' lawful benefits and practice fair preferably. Finally through describing our existing agency law,taking example by foreign's advanced experience,we raise pertinent advice about making laws in advertising by stars and in Administrative supervison.纯人工翻译 如果可以记得点我哦~~
In recent years, star endorsement false advertising harm the legitimate rights and interests of consumers that have occurred, and there is growing trend, investigate its reason, is mainly the law of our country to standardize the star endorsement false advertising in the long-term absence of administrative regulation, multiple departments not free, it is difficult to obtain good results. Star endorsement false advertising, enroach on the legitimate rights and interests of consumers, to act in the situation, should be punished by law, in view of the current our country law of star endorsement false advertising behavior lacks the corresponding norms, and consumer rights and interests protection present situation to be in contradiction, the legislature has the need to be put on the schedule.In order to protect the legitimate rights and interests of consumers, this paper demonstrates the star endorsement false advertising should bear the corresponding legal liability, as star endorsement false advertising to assume legal responsibility to find theoretical basis. Through the concrete analysis of star endorsement false advertising in a variety of different state, elaborated on the condition of star spokesman should bear the legal liability, in order to judicial practice can have the maneuverability, also put forward for star spokesman of legal liability should be taken into account when related to other factors, in order to protect the legitimate rights and interests of star spokesman, in order to better to carry out fair. Finally, through to our country existing legal norms of star endorsement of the description of the status quo, learn the advanced experience from foreign legislation, to our country about the regulation of star endorsement false advertising in the legislative and administrative supervision give good advice and suggestions.
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁下面一段话请人帮我翻译成日文和英文..谢谢_百度知道
下面一段话请人帮我翻译成日文和英文..谢谢
几乎每次都和幸福擦肩而过,,人还是逃不过寂寞,想抓住,却又让它溜走,回首,
提问者采纳
人生って寂しいに决まられ。Looking back, but actually let it sneaking off,ところで逃され,What I want to hold, 幸せとすれ违うのはただ,the person who can&#39,, Yes ,I&#39, 掴まえ,t escape lonely from their life,何度も振りかえれば,m missing my happness everytime , やっぱり,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
振り返るたびに,幸福とすれ违ってしまった。手に握りたいのに,结局は逃してしまった。人间はやっぱり寂しさを逃れられない。,
日文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语高手帮忙把下面翻译成英语,尽量显得地道,不要用翻译软件,谢谢亲们!!!_百度知道
请英语高手帮忙把下面翻译成英语,尽量显得地道,不要用翻译软件,谢谢亲们!!!
翻译内容:我参加了学校的学生会文艺部,主要负责策划平时的学生会活动。在班级当中担任纪律委员,协助老师和办理的其他干部顺利进行班内工作,维持班内秩序。我还在7年级的时候和同学们一起演了我们改编版的话剧白雪公主,我们把它改编成了一个喜剧,我在当中饰演皇后,这部剧为我们班在年级赢得了第一名的好成绩。在假期里也和同学参加义卖活动,把买巧克力的钱捐给那些上不起学的孩子,奉献出我们的力量。
提问者采纳
I participated in the school student association literature department, is responsible for planning the usual student activities. In the class, as the disciplinary committee, to assist teachers and to handle other cadre work smoothly in the class, in order to maintain class. I was 7 grade school and classmates did we adapted version of the drama snow white, it is adapted into a comedy, I in the midst of this drama plays the queen, for our class won the first prize in the year of the good results. During the holidays and students participate in charity events, bought chocolate money to the children who can't afford school, the dedication of our strength.请采纳
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
I participated in the school student association literature department, is responsible for planning the usual student activities. ’In the class, as the disciplinary committee, to assist teachers and to handle other cadre work smoothly in the class, in order to maintain class. I was 7 grade school and classmates did we adapted version of the drama
snow white, it is adapted into a comedy, I in the midst of this drama plays the queen, for our class won the first prize in the year of the good results. During the holidays and students participate in charity events, bought chocolate money to the children who can't afford school, the dedication of our strength.
I participated in the school student association literature department, is responsible for planning the usual student activities. In the class, as the disciplinary committee, to assist teachers and to handle other cadre work smoothly in the class, in order to maintain class. I was 7 grade school and classmates did we adapted version of the drama snow white, it is adapted into a comedy, I in the midst of this drama plays the queen, for our class won the first prize in the year of the good results. During the holidays and students participate in charity events, bought chocolate money to the children who can't afford school, the dedication of our strength.。
翻译软件的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文翻译:请把下面的话翻译成中文,不要用翻译工具 谢谢_百度知道
英文翻译:请把下面的话翻译成中文,不要用翻译工具 谢谢
X2 (chance of success ) probabilistic) and X3 (technological level ) fuzzy), we have an opinion expressed on 10project s by seven experts on a scale of 10, The example of these evaluations in relation to the attribute X2 and X1 (in hundreds of thousands of dollars) are presented in Table 2, In the distributional part of this table, X1 (discounted cost ) deterministic), let us consider the example of the project selection problem where 10pr ojects are evaluated with respect to three attributes,ApplicationTo illustrate the application of the Rough Set approach to modelling DMs preferences using mixed-data multi-attribute dominance for a reduced number of attributes, The ‘‘about’’ type evaluation in relation to the attribute X3 is expressed by a fuzzy number whosemembership function can be defined as follows,,
提问者采纳
分值范围为10,应用说明了应用粗糙集方法mixed-data造型DMs喜好,硎镜隶属函数可以定义如下,)。这些评价的实例关系属性X2,在项目选择的问题ojects 10公关方面评估与三种属性,肮赜凇笔狡兰凼粜訶3的关系是一个,X1(贴现成本)确定性)×2(成功的机会)的概率)和X3(技术水平),X1(在成千上万的美元),7名专家项目进行打分,表2给出了。在这张桌子上分布的一部分,我们有一种表达出来的见解10年代,让我们考虑下面例子,利用多属性优势低数量的属性,希望对你有帮助O(∩_∩)O~,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
其他2条回答
分值范围为10,应用说明了应用粗糙集方法mixed-data造型DMs喜好,硎镜隶属函数可以定义如下,)。这些评价的实例关系属性X2,在项目选择的问题ojects 10公关方面评估与三种属性,肮赜凇笔狡兰凼粜訶3的关系是一个,X1(贴现成本)确定性)×2(成功的机会)的概率)和X3(技术水平),X1(在成千上万的美元),7名专家项目进行打分,表2给出了。在这张桌子上分布的一部分,我们有一种表达出来的见解10年代,让我们考虑下面例子,利用多属性优势低数量的属性,,
一种柔性多体方法fl中接触摩擦齿轮在本论文中,一个大型旋转方法动态接触摩擦问题的建议。该方法用于模拟对直齿轮与轴和轴承。该模型是由叠加小位移弹性刚体运动,并假定摩擦学的法律上的齿轮fl坦克。该fi有限元方法用于模型的elasticproperties齿轮副的。轴和轴承是由线性弹簧。摩擦磨损规律的接触界面实际接触法和库仑摩擦定律。一个重要的功能的办法是,如果ficulties影响质量节点是可以避免的。理事方程模型的数值处理利用增广拉格朗日方法。在这种方式的几何形状的齿轮fl坦克以及所代表的数值模拟。这是可能的研究准确的后果,不同类型的专业fi乐莫迪fi阳离子以及fl和错误。在这项工作中,动态传动误差研究。例如,原来的作用从亲fi乐莫迪fi阳离子是不重要fi不能为传输错误时,摩擦的影响包括。
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助

我要回帖

更多关于 有哲理的一段话 的文章

随机推荐