读(硕额)
当然的意思
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ输入文字或网址,即可翻译努力翻译中...almost sure
['?:lm?ust ?u?]
['?l?most ??r]
大家都在背:
1. One of these stages is almost sure to be worldly advance.
其中之一差不多一定得是世路的腾达.
来自辞典例句
2. I'm almost sure he had seen Albie blast me but I'll never know.
我几乎可以肯定他看见了阿比尔揍我,但又说不太准.
来自辞典例句
3. Now I'm almost sure where you are.
现在我基本上知道你在哪了.
来自互联网
4. I feel almost sure that you know him.
我肯定你认识他.
来自互联网
5. I'm almost sure that information was filed.
我几乎可以肯定,那份资料已经存档.
来自互联网
1.几乎必然
2.又称 :几乎必然(almost certain )
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
almost sure
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:sure 怎么读_百度知道
sure 怎么读
提问者采纳
sure[英][ʃʊə(r)] [美][ʃʊr] 生词本简明释义adj.确信的,确实的;有把握的;无疑的;一定的adv.当然;确实地;无疑地比较级:surer最高级:surest易混淆的单词:SureSURE以下结果由 金山词霸 提供柯林斯高阶英汉词典 百科释义 短语词组 同反义词1.ADJ-GRADED确信的;确知的;肯定的;有把握的If you are sure that something is true, you are certain that it is true. If you are not sure about something, you do not know for certain what the true situation is. He'd never been in a class before and he was not even sure that he should have been teaching... 他以前从未教过课,甚至不确定自己该不该教课。The president has never been sure which direction he wanted to go in on this issue...总统一直都不确定自己想从哪个方面来着手处理该问题。She was no longer sure how she felt about him...她不再确定自己对他的感觉。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
英[ʃuə]
美[ʃʊr]
1.无疑的, 确信的, 有把握的
2.肯定要做某事的; 一定做某事的
3.一定,必定,无疑(会做或会发生)
4.不容置疑的;确切的;可靠的;保险的
5.沉着自信的;胸有成竹的
1.的确, 当然
2.(加强语气)确实,的确
3.(回答他人的感谢)不用客气,应该的
4.(表示同意)当然 形容词 adj.
1.无疑的, 确信的, 有把握的
I shall certainly be present at the meeting, but I am not sure about my wife.
我肯定会出席会议, 但是至于我的妻子去不去我就不敢说了。
Not being sure of the word, he turned it up in the dictionary.
他对那个词没有把握, 于是就查字典。
As we have been practising regularly, we are sure of winni...
这么读xu er
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁| 选择语言:
显示派生词(前50个)
通配符:匹配单个字符
这个单词你近期已经查过5次了,小D建议你将它收录到单词本。
sure [ʃuə]
比较级:,名 词:同:
, , I felt sure I would never be able to close the case again.我相信那箱子再也关不上了。I only came to make sure that everything was all right.我只是来弄清楚是否一切都无问题。I'm sure she's a lover of soap operas.我肯定她是一位日间广播剧的爱好者。Are you sure? Please don't be bashful.你能肯定吗?请不要怕难为情。Hard work is a sure avenue to success.勤奋是可靠的成功之道。    形容词解释:having or feeling no
confident and assuredfelt certain of successwas sure (or certain) she had seen itwas very sure in his beliefssure of her friends
destined or inevitablehe was certain to failhis fate is certainIn this life nothing is certain but death and taxeshe faced certain deathsudden but sure regrethe is sure to win
be certain to disconnect the iron when you are throughbe sure to lock the doors
, physically secure or dependablea sure footingwas on sure groundreliable in operation or effecta quick and certain remedya sure way to distinguish the twowood dust is a sure sign of termites
, (of persons) worthy of trust or confidencea sure (or trusted) friend
, infallible or unfailinga sure (or true) sign of one's commitmentcertain not to faila sure hand on the throttleimpossible to doubt or disputeindisputable (or sure) proof
导航:|,如有疑问欢迎 沪江网 (C)2011

我要回帖

更多关于 here怎么读 的文章

随机推荐