求助大侠,有谁知道下面这段话的语法有没有错呢

写了篇文章,大侠帮我看看有没有语法错误?The day that I've seen you go with her,I know,you lied.I felt angry at that time.But I'd just kept bearing you because I thought you had your own excuse.I thought I was your best friends that I _百度作业帮
写了篇文章,大侠帮我看看有没有语法错误?The day that I've seen you go with her,I know,you lied.I felt angry at that time.But I'd just kept bearing you because I thought you had your own excuse.I thought I was your best friends that I
写了篇文章,大侠帮我看看有没有语法错误?The day that I've seen you go with her,I know,you lied.I felt angry at that time.But I'd just kept bearing you because I thought you had your own excuse.I thought I was your best friends that I could understand you.But I failed in your feelings.You lied on me again.This day has been the worst day for me since this term.Because when I knew that you lied on me again,I didn't know what to say.I think ‘friends' means polite,helpful,contain with honest.I can't nerve my heart to ask what these days happened.You pained me.I don't understand why she can take my place?When I looked at the sky,I felt the clouds are so dark and I thought they were crying sadly.I really want you to tell me anything extractly.You used to say‘We will be the best friends forever.'I don't know whether you've forgotten it.请举例说明好吗?还有这篇文章有什么地方可以改得更好一点吗?
The day when I saw you go with her,I know that you lied to me.I felt angry at that time.But I thought I'd just forgive you because I wondered if you have your own excuses.I thought I was one of your best friends and I could understand you.But I failed to know you.You lied on me again.This day was the worst day for me.Because when I knew that you lied on me again,I felt speachless.I think ‘friends' means politeness,helpfulness,as well as honesty.I can't nerve my heart to ask what happended these days .You hurt me.I don't understand why she can take place of me?When I looked at the sky,I felt the clouds are so dark and I thought they were crying sadly.I really want you to tell me something extractly.You used to say‘We will be the best friends forever.'I don't know whether you've forgotten it.文章结构层次都还可以.注意一些单词的用法,比较中国式,已作修改还有些时态错误.也改过来了.本来是想多换一点血的,但是想想既然是你的真情实感,就不应该让它流失.遣词造句还是要修炼一下啊,多背背文章吧.
错儿多了。
The day when I saw you went out with her,I knew that you lied.I felt angry at that time but kept silence because I thought you had your excuses.I thought I was your best friends who could understand y...给老外写的一封邮件,请大侠帮忙看看有没有语法错误,或者特别中式英语的地方,正文在下方There is one thing that I would like to remind you.Apart from the application,a guarantor is also needed.You need to find a guaran_百度作业帮
给老外写的一封邮件,请大侠帮忙看看有没有语法错误,或者特别中式英语的地方,正文在下方There is one thing that I would like to remind you.Apart from the application,a guarantor is also needed.You need to find a guaran
给老外写的一封邮件,请大侠帮忙看看有没有语法错误,或者特别中式英语的地方,正文在下方There is one thing that I would like to remind you.Apart from the application,a guarantor is also needed.You need to find a guarantor who can guarantee your daughter will have no economic difficulties in China and obey the laws and regulations.The guarantor must be willing to bear all the responsibility if any problems happen and provides full tuitions every year for her.When she comes to China,I would like to help Sharifa to work her way through college.
全文从语法结构来说都可以,只是相对来说不是很正规,偏口语.不过语义什么都能看的懂没大问题.sb.这句话有语法错误吗,请教大侠们!在线等待,谢谢大家!as
stated 具备名词性吗?!_百度作业帮
sb.这句话有语法错误吗,请教大侠们!在线等待,谢谢大家!as
stated 具备名词性吗?!
sb.这句话有语法错误吗,请教大侠们!在线等待,谢谢大家!as
stated 具备名词性吗?!
的确有错误.as引导的从句,不能直接与介词连用.
没有错误 as stated做的是状语成分,所以没有错误&& 查看话题
麻烦看看我的翻译,有无句法语法错误~~~大侠快来啊
湖北大学本科生毕业论文辅导老师
& & 负责指导大四本科毕业生的毕业论文,从选题、实验设计、实验的完成,以及毕业论文的撰写、英文文献的翻译等工作。
湖北大学化学化工学院大学基础实验课程辅导老师& &
& & 主要负责在课前讲解实验内容,实验过程中指导和纠正学生的各种错误操作,很好地提高了表达能力和处理事情的耐心。
2009 中国石化南京扬子石油化工有限公司
& & 在芳烃厂、化工厂车间、中控室实习,熟悉并了解相关产品的生产工艺流程、设备维护和管理等。
Sep. , 2012-Apr. , 2013: Teaching Assistant of undergraduates' thesis, College of chemistry and chemical engineering, Hubei University. From the design and the accomplishment of the experiment to paper writing. In Addition, guided the translation of a paper in English into Chinese.
Nov. , 2010-Jun. , 2011: Teaching Assistant of basic organic chemistry experiment, Hubei University, assisted teachers to complete the experimental teaching , guided the undergraduates and pointed out their errors during the courses.
July. , 2009-Aug. , 2009: Teaching Assistant of basic organic chemistry experiment, Hubei University, assisted teachers to complete the experimental teaching , guided the undergraduates and pointed out their errors during the courses.
读起来很奇怪 后面2段内容一样,估计楼主没翻译
建议多用ving结构,还有伴随状态,少用并列句,这样显得有点死板
语法是没问题,读起来怪怪的,很强的中文感 中国式英语 Sep. , 2012-Apr. , 2013: Advisor of undergraduates' thesis of College of chemistry and chemical engineering, Hubei University. My work ranges from the design and accomplishment of the experiment to paper writing,as well as guiding the references&&translation from&&Englishinto Chinese.
Nov. , 2010-Jun. , 2011: Teaching Assistant of basic organic chemistry experiment of College of chemistry and chemical engineering,Hubei University, I assisted teachers completing the experimental teaching , guided the undergraduates and corrected their mistakes during the courses.
2009&&Sinopec Yangzi Petrochemical Company Ltd
& && &&&I served as an intern for the&&Aromatic Plant,Chemical Factory Workshop and&&Central Control Room in this period,during which I gradually understood the technological&&production process of related products ,equipment maintenance and management and so on.请大侠 检查下我有没有语法错误吧!跪谢Then ,it come to the post-disaster.In this part,the App can function in two ways.Firstly,this App can give the users some survival instructions.It may use the text messages that send to the users' _百度作业帮
请大侠 检查下我有没有语法错误吧!跪谢Then ,it come to the post-disaster.In this part,the App can function in two ways.Firstly,this App can give the users some survival instructions.It may use the text messages that send to the users'
请大侠 检查下我有没有语法错误吧!跪谢Then ,it come to the post-disaster.In this part,the App can function in two ways.Firstly,this App can give the users some survival instructions.It may use the text messages that send to the users' phone to tell them where they can find the shelters or first aid,where provide the living supplies such as food,clear water.It will also have a news update,so they can know what is going on.Secondly,if the users get stuck or get hurt ,so they can not move.This App can also sent SOS message back to the system.It will make the rescue easier.除了语法问题外我觉得 ,if the users get stuck or get hurt ,so they can not move这句怪怪的 不知道有没有什么比较好的说法!
Then,let’s come to the post-disaster.In this part,the App can function in two ways.Firstly,this App can give the users some survival instructions.It may send text messages to the users' phones to tell them where they can find shelter or first aid and where they can get living supplies such as food and clear water.It will also issue news updated,so they can know what is going on.Secondly,if the users get stuck or hurt,they can not move.This App can also send an SOS message back to the system,which will make the rescue easier.
我觉得把逗号和so去掉,中间用that 连接读起来更好,你要表达的就是使用者一旦遇到危险他们动不了的时候,那个app就自动发sos信号呗
第一句应该Then,it comes...if the users....so...这句把so 改为so that(以至于)

我要回帖

更多关于 谁用谁知道 的文章

随机推荐