() happy your grandmayou will seebe to see you A.what B.how a C.how D.what a

The mother didn’t know to blamefor the broken glass as it happened while she was out. [ ] A.who B.when C.how D.what 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
The mother didn’t know ________ to blame(责备)for the broken glass as it happened while she was out.
答案:A解析:
know后接“疑问词+to do”作宾语。blame是及物动词,who表示人,作blame的宾语
科目:高中英语
来源:2014届山西省高二上学期期末联考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
I remember a day when I was a little kid. I was makinga sandwich in the kitchen when I noticed the date on one of the wine bottles.“ Dad, dad!” I cried. “This wine is too old to drink.”“ Son, hold on,” he said.“ No, you can’t drink this tonight! This bottle ofwine was made 10 years ago.”“ Wait, let me tell you…”“ Would you like me to throw it away fro you?” Iasked.“ Son, wait a second,” he said. “Son, some wines getbetter over time. The longer you wait to drink it, the better it will be.Although this may seem strange, it is true.”When I was young, I didn’t have any understanding ofwhat this meant, but now, this would have been very helpful to remember as Iwent through my teenage years.In our society, we forget this simple rule: The longeryou want for certain things, the better they will be. But we want the best jobas we want to graduate from college in as
we even speed through our homework just to chat with friends. When wedo this, we lose something of great importance.We all want to get to the next step so quickly thatperhaps we don’t get ready enough to get there. This has a negative effect onour society. When trying to go to the right college, we will do anything to getin and when we rush through our class-work, we may not study enough for thetest, and end up failing. We need to be ready for whatever comes, ready for theunexpected. Wine gets better over time, so do the things in our paths of life.1.Why did the author tell his father not to drink thebottle of wine?A.Because itsmelt terrible.B.Because it hadbeen kept for years.C.Because itwas mixed with something else.D.Because hisfather drank too much that night.2.What the author’s father said __________.A.made theauthor puzzled when he was a little child.B.was toosimple a rule to be meaningful to the author.C.threw theauthor into deep thought then.D.was an excuseto drink the wine.3.In the author’s opinion, if we do things tooquickly, we will __________.A.do it betterB.save muchtimeC.graduate fromcollege more quicklyD.miss somethinguseful to us in life4.Which of the following best reflects the main ideaof the passage?A.Well begun ishalf done.B.More haste,less speed.C.Failure isthe mother of success.D.Nothing isimpossible to a willing heart.&
来源:2014届河北省高二9月月考英语试卷(解析版)
Parents are a child’s first teachers. But some parents never learned fromgood examples. In New York City, a nonprofit agency called Covenant House triesto help homeless young mothers become good parents.The twelve or so teenagers who live at the shelter attend parenting classesfour days a week. The class is called Mommy and Me. Teacher Delores Clemens isa mother of five and a grandmother. She teaches basic skills, like how to givea baby a bath and how to dress a baby depending on the season.She remembers one student who learned from her mother not to pick up acrying baby. The mother said that would only make the child needy and overlydemanding. Delores Clemens says, “that's not true. You have to hold your baby!He is crying for a reason. If you never pick him up, he's going to keep crying.Pick your baby up. Cuddle your baby. Hug him! And she started to do that. Theyjust want a little cuddling and a little love. And it works!”Delores Clemens says her students also learn how to be good mothers byletting themselves be mothered. Around three hundred fifty teenage mothersgraduate from Covenant House's Mommy and Me class every year.In class, with her baby son is Natasha. She lived on the streets. She isglad not only for the warmth and shelter of Covenant House. As she toldreporter Adam Phillips, she is also glad for the help they offer in seeking amore secure life.The World Health Organization says the United States has forty-one birthsfor every one thousand girls age fifteen to nineteen. That is higher than otherdeveloped countries, as well as some developing ones. By comparison, northernneighbor Canada has fourteen births and southern neighbor Mexico haseighty-two.1.Whatis the text mainly about?A. Parents who are a child’s first teachers.B. A class where teens learn mothering and are mothered.C. A nonprofit agency that offers a more secure life.D. A kind teacher who help homeless young mothers.2.CovenantHouses’ Mommy and Me class is intended to _____.A. help homeless young mothers become good parentsB. provide homeless young mothers with a warm shelterC. help mothers in New York be good parentsD. teach some parents how to love their children3.Whatcan we know about Delores Clemens from the text?A. She has a mother of five and a grandmother.B. She thinks a crying baby should be picked up and hugged.C. She teaches advanced skills on how to be good mothers.D. She is very glad for the warmth and shelter of Covenant House.4.According to the WorldHealth Organization, which country has the highest births for girls age fifteento nineteen? & A. Canada&&&& B. the United States of America&&& C. Mexico&&&& D. Britain&
来源:2014届福建省高二第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
I’ve loved my mother’s desk since I wasjust tall enough to see above the top of it as mother sat doing letters.Standing by her chair, looking at the ink bottle, pens and white paper, Idecided that the act of writing must be the most wonderful thing in the world.Years later, during her final illness,mother kept different things for my sister and brother. “But the desk,” shesaid again, “is for Elizabeth.”I never saw her angry, never saw her cry. I she showed it in action. But as a young girl, I wantedheart-to-heart talks between mother and daughter.They never happened. And a gulf openedbetween us. I was “too emotional (易动感情的)”. But she lived “on the surface”.As years passed and I had my own family. Iloved my mother and thanked her for our happy family. I wrote to her in carefulwords and asked her to let me know in any way she chose that she did forgiveme.I posted the letter and waited for heranswer, none came.My hope turned to disappointment, thenlittle interest and, finally, peace it seemed that nothing happened. I couldn’tbe sure that the letter had even got to Mother. I only knew that I had writtenit, and I could stop trying to make her into someone she was not.Now the present of her desk told me, asshe’d never been able to, that she was pleased that writing was my chosen work.I cleaned the desk carefully and found some papers inside — a photo of myfather and a one-page letter, folded (折叠) and refolded many times. Give me an answer, my letter asks, in anyway you choose, Mother, you always chose the act that speaks louder than words.1.The writer began to love her mother’sdesk _______.
A.after Mother died
B.before she became a writer
C.when she was a child
D.when mother gave it to her
2.The passage shows that _______.
A.Mother was too serious about everything her daughter had done
B.Mother cared much about her daughter in words
C.Mother wrote to her daughter in careful words.
D.Mother was cold on the surface but kind in her heart to her daughter
3.The world “gulf ” in the passage means_______.
A.deep understanding between the old and the young.
B.different ideas between the mother and the daughter.
C.free talks between mother and daughter.
D.part of the sea going far in land.
4.What did Mother do with her daughter’sletter asking for forgiveness?
A.She had never received the letter.
B.For years, she often talked about the letter.
C.She didn’t forgive her daughter at all in all her life.
D.She read the letter again and again till she died.
5.What’s the best title of the passage?
A.My letter to Mother
B.Mother and Children
C.My Mother’s Desk
D.Talks between Mother and me.
来源:2013届浙江省高二下学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
假定你是中学生李华。在一位名叫TigerMom的学生家长的博客上,你看到如下内容。请你根据博客内容、写作要点和要求,给这位家长回复。I’m the mother of a fourteen-year-old. I havea rule for my daughter: be among the top 5 students or get punished in one wayor another. She has been doing very well in school, but some friends of minekeep telling me that I put too much pressure on her. Am I wrong? 写作要点: 1.表明自己的看法; 2. 陈述自己的理由(可举例说明); 3. 提出至少两条建议。要求:   1.词数100左右(不含已写好的部分);2.内容充实,结构完整,语意连贯。&
来源:河北唐山一中2010年高考冲刺试卷(一)英语
题型:单词拼写
&第II卷 (共55分)第三部分 写作(共三节,满分55分)第一节 单词拼写(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。(每空只写一词)(请将答案写在答题卡上的指定位置)66.A crowd soon collected at the __________(现场)of the accident.67.The mother ______ (斥责) the boy for not cleaning up his room.67.Before entering a house in some ______(亚洲) countries, it is goodmanners to take off your shoes.69.The animals were left to______(挨饿) to death.70.He came to miss his homeland when he settled down_____(国外).71.Please give him my ______(祝贺) when you see him.72.The shops are in the ______ (中心) position in the city.73.If today is______(星期三), the day before yesterday was Monday.74.His father ordered that he keep a ______(日记) in English.75.Our country has ______ (经历) great changes in the last thirty years.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号4发现相似题新视野大学英语3unit five听说教程题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
新视野大学英语3unit five听说教程题
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Our Services
Search Interview Questions
Question: How to create a Template Variable?
Answer: Steps to create a Template Variable:1. Log into the MODX manager as an Administrator.2. Add the Template Variable.3. Define the General Information: We need to fill following details:a. Variable Name: This corresponds to the placeholders that will be used in your templates, e.g. bio = [[*bio]]. This name should be unique!
b. Caption: This is the primary label for your variable that appears when you edit a resource that uses this TV
c. Description: This is the secondary label for your variabled. Category: This affects which sub-tab the variable appears one. Sort Order: If you're using more than one TV, this will determine which appear at the top (1 = top, bigger numbers sink to the bottom)4. Define the Input Options, Input Type and Default fields.5. Configure Template Access by clicking on Template Access tab. Once we've defined this custom field, you can choose which template(s) can actually use it. 6. Save the TV definition.7. Add a MODX Resource. Select a template that uses this TV. 8. Next we can add data to this attribute by clicking on the page's "Template Variables" tab.
MODx CMS Interview Questions & Answers -
By 139 users
Question: How to create a Template Variable?
Steps to create a Template Variable:1. Log into the MODX manager as an Administrator.2. Add the Template Variable.3. Define the General Information: We need to fill following details:a. Variable Name: This corresponds to the placeholders that will be used in your templates, e.g. bio = [[*bio]]. This name should be unique!
b. Caption: This is the primary label for your variable that appears when you edit a resource that uses this TV
c. Description: This is the secondary label for your variabled. Category: This affects which sub-tab the variable appears one. Sort Order: If you're using more than one TV, this will determine which appear at the top (1 = top, bigger numbers sink to the bottom)4. Define the Input Options, Input Type and Default fields.5. Configure Template Access by clicking on Template Access tab. Once we've defined this custom field, you can choose which template(s) can actually use it. 6. Save the TV definition.7. Add a MODX Resource. Select a template that uses this TV. 8. Next we can add data to this attribute by clicking on the page's "Template Variables" tab.
If you have the better answer, then send it to us. We will display your answer after the approval
Rules to Post Answers :-
There should not be any Spelling Mistakes.
There should not be any Gramatical Errors.
Answers must not contain any bad words.
Answers should not be the repeat of same answer, already approved.
Answer should be complete in itself.
Related Questions
View Answer
What is a Template Variable?
List the tag format for Content Elements and Content Tags.
List the timing tags in MODX?
Give the structure of Tags?
What is the difference between modChunk.setContent and modChunk.getContent?
What is modChunk?
Explain the usage of Chunks?
How to create a Chunk?
What is a Chunk?
What is a Weblink?
Why do we need Symlink?
What is the use of Symlinks?
What is a Symlink?
What is a Static Resource?
What is a Named Anchor?
What are Content Types? How to create a new Content type?
How to set resource field?
List the default Resource Fields?
List types of Resources?
What is a Resource?
Please Note: We keep on updating better answers to this site. In case you are looking for Jobs, Pls Click Here .
View All MODx CMS Interview Questions & Answers -
India News Network
Latest 20 Questions
Cache = 0.015625 Seconds

我要回帖

更多关于 happy to see you 的文章

随机推荐