中考完形填空Iusedtobeashamedofmygradma

I used to hate being called upon in class mainly because (2011?北京卷)完形填空答案_高考英语阅读_萌芽学习网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
I&used&to&hate&being&called&upon&in&class&mainly&because&(2011?北京卷)完形填空答案
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
I&used&to&hate&being&called&upon&in&class&mainly&because&(2011?北京卷)完形填空答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 21:54:13
(2011?北京卷)完形填空
I&used&to&hate&being&called&upon&in&class&mainly&because&I&didn’t&like&attention&drawn&to&myself.&And&&&36&&&&otherwise&assigned(指定)a&seat&by&the&teacher,&I&always&&&&37&&&to&sit&at&the&back&of&the&classroom.
All&this&&&&38&&&&after&I&joined&a&sports&team.&It&began&when&a&teacher&suggested&I&try&out&for&the&basketball&team.&At&first&I&thought&it&was&a&crazy&&&39&&&&because&I&didn’t&have&a&good&sense&of&balance,&nor&did&I&have&the&&&40&&&to&keep&pace&with&the&others&on&the&team&and&they&would&tease&me.&But&for&the&teacher&who&kept&insisting&on&my&“&&&41&&&for&&it”,&I&wouldn’t&have&decided&to&give&a&try.
Getting&up&the&courage&to&go&to&the&tryouts&was&only&the&&&&42&&&of&it!&When&I&first&started&&43&&&&the&practice&sessions,&I&didn’t&even&know&the&rules&of&the&game,&much&&&&44&&what&I&was&doing.&Sometimes&I’d&get&&&&&45&&&&and&take&a&shot&at&the&wrong&direction―which&made&me&feel&really&stupid.&&&46&&&&,&I&wasn’t&the&only&one&“new”&at&the&game,&so&I&decided&to&&&&47&&&&&on&learning&the&game,&do&my&best&at&each&practice&session,&and&not&be&too&hard&on&myself&for&the&things&I&didn’t&&&&48&&&“just&yet”.
I&practiced&and&practiced.&Soon&I&knew&the&&&49&&&and&the&“moves”.&Being&part&of&a&team&was&fun&and&motivating.&Very&soon&the&competitive&&&50&&&in&me&was&winning&over&my&lack&of&confidence.&With&time,&I&learned&how&to&play&and&made&friends&in&the&&&51&&&&&―&friends&who&respected&my&efforts&to&work&hard&and&be&a&team&player.&I&never&had&so&much&fun!
With&my&&&&52&&&&self-confidence&comes&more&praise&from&teachers&and&classmates.&I&have&gone&from&&&“53”&&&in&the&back&of&the&classroom&and&not&wanting&to&call&attention&to&myself,&&&54&&&raising&my&hand―&even&when&I&sometimes&wasn’t&and&not&100&percent&&&55&&&I&had&the&right&answer.&Now&I&have&more&self-confidence&in&myself.
36.&A.&as&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&until&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&unless&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&though
37.&A.&hoped&&&&&&&&&B.&agreed&&&&&&&&&&&C.&meant&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&chose
38.&A.&continued&&&&&&B.&changed&&&&&&&&&&C.&settled&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&started
39.&A.&idea&&&&&&&&&&&B.&plan&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.belief&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&saying
40.&A.&right&&&&&&&&&&B.&chance&&&&&&&&&&&C.&ability&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.patience
41.&A.&going&&&&&&&&&&B.&looking&&&&&&&&&&C.&cheering&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&applying
42.&A.&point&&&&&&&&&&&B.&half&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&rest&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&basis
43.&A.&enjoying&&&&&&&&&B.&preparing&&&&&&&&C.&attending&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&watching
44.&A.&less&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&later&&&&&&&&&&&C.&worse&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&further
45.&A.&committed&&&&&&&&B.&motivated&&&&&&C.&embarrassed&&&&&&&D.&confused
46.&A.&Interestingly&&&&&&&B.&Fortunately&&&&&C.&Obviously&&&&&&&&&D.&hopefully
47.&A.&focus&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&act&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&rely&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&try
48.&A.&want&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&do&&&&&&&&&&&C.&support&&&&&&&&&&D.&know
49.&A.&steps&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&orders&&&&&&&&&&C.&rules&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&games
50.&A.&roles&&&&&&&&&&&B.&part&&&&&&&&&&&C.&mind&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&value
51.&A.&process&&&&&&&&&B.&operation&&&&&&&C.&movement&&&&&&&&D.&situation
52.&A.&expressed&&&&&&B.&improved&&&&&&&C.&preserved&&&&&&&D.&recognized
53.&A.&dreaming&&&&&&&B.&playing&&&&&&&&&C.&relaxing&&&&&&&&&D.&hiding
54.&A.&by&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&for&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&with&&&&&&&&&&&D.&to
55.&A.&lucky&&&&&&&&&B.&happy&&&&&&&&&&C.&sure&&&&&&&&&&&D.&satisfied
【答案】CDBAC&&&ABCAD&&BADCB&&&ABDDC
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)I used to be a very self-centered person,…完形填空及答案详解_英语_百年教学网
百年教学网欢迎您!
| | | | | | | |
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
I&used&to&be&a&very&self-centered&person,…完形填空及答案详解
&&&热&&&&&★★★
I&used&to&be&a&very&self-centered&person,…完形填空及答案详解
文章来源:
更新时间: 22:51:37
I used to be a very self-centered person, but in the past two years I have really changed. I have started to think about other people&& 36&& I think about myself. I am happy that I am becoming a& &37&& person.
I think my&& 38&& started when I was at Palomar College. At first, I just wanted to get my&& 39&& and be left alone. I thought I was smarter than everyone else, so I hardly ever&& 40&& to anyone in my classes. By the end of my first semester, I was really&& 41&& . It seemed as if everyone but me had made friends and was having fun. So tried a(n) &&42&& . I started asking people around me how they were doing, and if they were having trouble I& &43 &&to help. That was really a big&& 44&& for me. By the end of the year, I had several new friends, and two of&& 45&& are still my best friends today.&
A bigger cause of my new&& 46&& , however, came when I took a part-time job at a Vista Nursing Home. One old lady there who had Alzheimer’s disease became my&& 47&& . Every time I came into her room, she was so&& 48&& because she thought I was her daughter. Her real daughter never&& 49&& her, so I took her place. She let me&& 50&& that making others feel good make me feel good, too, when she died, I was& &51&& , but I was very grateful to her.
I think I am a much&& 52&& person today than I used to be, and I hope I will not&& 53&& these experiences. They have&& 54&& me to care about other people more than about myself. I&& 55 &&who I am today, and I could not say that a few years ago.
36. A. since B. before &&&&& C. or &&&& D. unless
37. A. famous&&&&&& B. simple&&&&&& C. different & D. skilled
38. A. education B. career C. tour&& D. change
39. A. balance&&&&&& C. homework C. degree&&&&&& D. interest [:ZXXK]
40. A. talked &&&&&& B. wrote &&&&& C. lied & D. reported
41. A. careful B. lonely C. curious&&&&& D. guilty
42. A. argument & B. game &&&&&& C. experiment &&&& D. defence
43. A. dared B. offered &&& C. hesitated D. happened
44. A. dream &&&&&& B. problem&&& C. duty D. step
45. A. us B. which &&&&& C. them &&&&&& D. whom
46. A. attitude &&& B. hobby C. hope D. luck
47. A. friend& B. partner&&&&& C. guide &&&&&& D. guest
48. A. polite& B. happy &&&&& C. strange &&& D. confident
49. A. bothered && B. answered C. visited &&&& D. trusted
50. A. explain&&&&& B. guess C. declare&&&&& D. see
51. A. homeless&&& B. heartbroken&&&&& C. bad-tempered & D. hopeless
52. A. quieter B. busier &&&&& C. better &&&&& D. richer
53. A. forget &&&&&& B. face&&& C. improve && D. analyze
54. A. forced &&&&&& B. preferred & C. ordered &&& D. taught
55. A. miss&&& B. like & C. wonder &&& D. expect
36B before, B
37C “in the past two years I have really changed.”C
38D“in the past two years I have really changed.”D
40A“I thought I was smarter than everyone else,”A
41B “I hardly ever talked to anyone else”,B
42C “I started asking people around me how they were doing, and if they were having trouble I offered to help”ABDC
43B “if they were having trouble”B
44D different, D
45Cand“”two of them. andD whomC
50D “making others feel good make me feel good, too”D
51B “when she died”,B
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)2013年江苏高考完形填空原文American dream_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
2013年江苏高考完形填空原文American dream
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。Iusedtofindnotesleftinthec..域名:学优高考网,每年帮助百万名学子考取名校!问题人评价,难度:0%完形填空(共小题;每小题分,满分分)阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。布道吸引畸形马上分享给朋友:答案本文讲述了一位脸部畸形、相貌丑陋的妇女用自己内心的美和所表现出的优雅深深地打动了作者。第一句已提到了是小便笺()。很久以后才符合文意。等某人,有人在办公室等我。投掷;留下,放; 失手丢掉;收集。从上文看出,这位妇女是在作者布道时随手写的一些感想,因此写完后就把它们放在教堂的心意蓝里。作者没有料到写这些便笺的是这样的一位女士,因此感到震惊。从下文她抬起头来向我微笑可知她是垂着头的,因此选。下文有提示,她微笑起来非常困难。由于她脸部畸形,所以她笑起来是很困难的。他们见面时聊天符合常理。结果证明此处表示后来情况怎样。两人相互探讨人生。两人谈起了读过()的书的作者。由上文谈论的内容可知读书是这位女士的乐趣。吸引人的,脸部畸形的她不可能相貌动人。因为这位女士相貌畸形,可以想象得出她内心深深的痛苦。与无关。她所表现出来的不是外表的美,而是内心的美,这种美与外表无关。下文说明了她珍视友谊,可以看出她的内心充满了爱。在生命中她唯一害怕的是失去友谊。在之外,超出。此处指她的愿望是透过事情的表面看出问题的本质。优雅,与前面的美并列点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题When I was nine years old. I used to go to the post office with my mother……完形填空及答案解析(2013年江苏盐城中考英语试题及答案)_中考真题_英语学习网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
When&I&was&nine&years&old.&I&used&to&go&to&the&post&office&with&my&mother……完形填空及答案解析(2013年江苏盐城中考英语试题及答案)
&&&热&&&&&★★★
When&I&was&nine&years&old.&I&used&to&go&to&the&post&office&with&my&mother……完形填空及答案解析(2013年江苏盐城中考英语试题及答案)
文章来源:
更新时间: 23:34:27
2013(15115)
When I was nine years old. I used to go to the post office with my mother, sending greeting cards to my aunt in Singapore. To me, these trips were really 16 memories. And receiving mail through a mailbox outside our gate was just as exciting. My small hands could 17 get the mail without using a key! I always couldn’t wait to see how much I was 18 . Oh, a letter! From Singapore! I would run back home and show it to my 19 . When there was a letter for me, I wouldn’t run―I would open it right there.
After my family moved back to Singapore, I 20 going to the post office. Years later, my company sent me to Shanghai, and the post office found me again. Two years ago I celebrated my 21 with five friends on top of the mountain in Longsheng, China. At sunrise we 22 up to a beautiful view from the mountain top. Later in the afternoon, As we were going 23 the mountain and returning from the sunrise viewing place, a 24 shop caught our attention. It only sold noodles, coffee and had a China 25 sign.
We asked the owner if she could really send mail. She happily said yes. It seemed hard to believe 26 we were at the highest top of the mountain. I picked one postcard out and asked my friends to write 27 a birthday note, we bought a stamp, wrote some notes and gave the shop owner the postcard.
Three weeks later, I arrived home and 28 my mailbox. Hello, postcard! I broke onto a big smile.
That birthday postcard attracted me again to the post office and all its delights. I had 29 the post office all these years. Today I 30 send postcards to friends. And every time I am at the post office buying stamps, I cannot help but smile―how one postcard will make its way across the world and brighten up someone’s day.
16.A. bad&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. poor&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. good&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. short
17. A. easily&&&&&&& B. simply&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hardly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. specially
18. A. weighing& B. getting &&&&&&&&& C. selecting&&&&&&&& D. accepting
19. A. friend&&&&&& B. aunt&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. mother&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. owner
20. A. enjoyed&&&&&&&&&& B. stopped&&&&&&&&&& C. hated&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. considered
21. A. wedding&& B. return&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. success&&&&&&&&&& D. birthday
22. A. broke&&&&&&& B. woke&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. grew&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. stood
23. A. around&&&&&&&&&&&& B. over&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. down
24. A. cold&&&&&&&&& B. dirty&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. small&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. modern
25. A. Traffic&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Life&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Police&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Post
26. A. because&&&&&&&&&& B. though&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. while&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. when
27. A. him&&&&&&&&&& B. me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. her&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. them
28. A. bought&&&&&&&&&&&& B. repaired&&&&&&&&& C. painted&&&&&&&&&& D. opened
29. A. missed&&&&&&&&&&&& B. influenced&&&&& &&&&&& C. studied&&&&&&&&&&& D. visited
30. A. just&&&&&&&&&& B. seldom&&&&&&&&&&& C. still&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. never
21. D“asked my friends to write a birthday note.”D
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:zfj&
上一个文章: 下一个文章:
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 中考完形填空 的文章

随机推荐